Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

prakashomm

Jun 20, 2019

No signal

I have complained through vedeocon Customer care service from 24.05.19 till date i.e 20.06.19. But there is no response . Always says that our engineer will visit very soon.
So please consider my case as soon as possible.

Prakash chandra Rout.
Customer ID 185982563

Missing channels

Dear Customer (Dinnu62),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Money deducted Twice without giving service 101420362

Dear Chennakesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Videocon d2h

Dear Customer (Santy15),

MallikarjunaKuttuboina

Jun 17, 2019

Re installation not happen last 3 weeks on wards for id 114916620

Re installation not happen last 3 weeks on wards for id 114916620, i have raised so many complaints.

Do you have service or stopped?
Santy15

Jun 16, 2019

Videocon d2h

Worst service provided by Videocon d2h ,worst custome care support ,one Mr Mohd shanawaz , irresponsible and arrogant employee of the worst d2h service provider .
He even does not bother to listen to the customers issue .
I have 2 connections fro. The same company but now I have to think of changing both ...

There customers care numbers are also not gets connected
Chennakesh

Jun 16, 2019

Money deducted Twice without giving service 101420362

My first SR is on may 30 and today it is June 16.

I have raised several SR and complaints no proper response from Vediocon d2h
They have deducted 400rs for my amount for relocation service .
Videocon technician already took 400 rs while uninstall

I called and raised several requests for installation but no one has come even for 12 days. But took money twice in advance.

I have paid to private person and did installation after loosing confidence on Videocon after waiting 14 days.

I need my money also.. For the unprovided TV of 10 to 15 days

I suppose to get 900 and I need them immediately. I need action on irresponsibility of Videocon

Otherwise the same proof goes to consumer court

Jun 15, 2019

Dear Debasis,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Dinnu62

Missing channels

All the channels free to air are not provided by the Videocon d2h. This is mandatory as per CCCI.

Please look into the matter.

D2H Not Working

Dear Vivek,

Dear Debasis,

BALANCE DEDUCTED WITHOUT SERVICE PROVIDE

Dear Sandeep,

Not able to see the channels under Platinum Package

Dear Anil,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Signal not available since 22.05.2019

Dear Sridevi,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

SANDEEP BAIS THAKUR

BALANCE DEDUCTED WITHOUT SERVICE PROVIDE

I am a customer of VD2H and my Customer ID138405555, so long time but I observe that your services are worst day by day. I am not satisfied by your services and your customer care services are also not provided proper services.

1) My Complaint No. 723362333 dt.03.06.19 as per your SMS it is resolved Wednesday Date 05.06.2019 time 10.59 AM but till date not resolve or But received SMS is Your complain No.723362333 has been resolved successfully but truth is that still date my problem is not solve and I never seen any Channels of VD2H.

2) My Complaint No.724827256 dt.08.06.19 as per your SMS it is resolved Sunday Date 09.06.2019 time 6.00 PM but till date not resolve or not received any SMS related this or no any calls from VD2H about my complain. If your Recharge are date are near to end date your calls are stat before 8 days but about our complain no any response get from your side.

3) My Complaint No.725561038 dt.10.06.19 as per your SMS it is resolved Tuesday Date 11.06.2019 time 6.41 PM but till date not resolve or not received any SMS related this or no any calls from VD2H about my complain.

4) My Complaint No.725561141 dt.11.06.19 as per your SMS it is resolved Wednesday Date 12.06.2019 time 11.41 AM.

I observe that, customer complain many time to resisted his complain, but the VD2H was not care his Customer complain and cheat with customer multiple time no any serious action taken from company and management team or responsible persons.
NO any mail replay received from your team. This is part of your VD2H system but it is working against customer not help to customer.

What a service provided by VD2H. Really Very Hopeless Jobs. Congregants for that.

(ustomer Id :
86283292 ) From last 20 Days I am unable to watch my TV due to signal problem &
repeatedly requested d2h customer care for resolution but till date
there's no response from the company. Each alternative day i used to call the customer care & each time they are saying that the so called engineer will visit with in 24 Hours.!! But that 24 hours never came till date (after twenty days of complaint)!!!!!!!
Such a fraud company...Worst Customer service...Please don't buy their connection...d2h is a grand cheater..

-Debasis Behera.
Vivek Sharma 2004

D2H not Working

D2H engineer/technician has not responded since the request was raised to fix the D2H which was day before yesterday. The customer service was also of very little help.
It is more than 72 hours and still the issue with my D2H is no resolved as no one has showed up at my house to fix the issue nor have I received any updated on my request.
D2H is highly unprofessional when it comes to providing customer service y Videocon D2H.

Instead of a prompt resolution D2H has added to my misery by adding another 24 hrs., now I must wait another 24 hrs. to get my issues resolve

And again, leaving me in the hands of your unresponsive technician/engineer who has already given me a tough time.

Disappointed with your response.

New remote not supplied

Dear Amit,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sheetalchowdary

Worst service

Registered complaint daily from 5th June till date continuously everyday, but they didn't supply remote, everyday they take a complaint and say it will be resolved in 8hrs after that complaint closes bu itself, when we call them they say that we have closed the complaint, as problem is solved, don't ever try to buy this product worst customer service,

Signal not coming since 3 days

Dear Arun,

mohitakshi

re installation

Never seen any company (D2H VIDEOCON) like this worst service of the decade.

Complaint to D2H for past 7 days to re installation of my dish, they told me the engineer will visit in 24hrs. but till date no one called up nor visited my place, and every day when I called up to the customer care, I get a response from them that wait till evening, for the past one week I get the same responded from CC wait till evening, when I told them to connect to your manager or supervisor, they say we will be transferring my call to our senior supervisor and that supervisor never pick up the call when CC person try to connect my call, is this the service of branded company stands, I request the company to return my one year subscription, because I don’t need any service for the worst company of the decade. I request others not to go with D2H VIDEOCON .
Mohit Kishore Mathur
vihaansaini

permantally disconnect setup box

my setup will be permantally disconnect my dish
Akumar203

Jun 4, 2019

Not able to see the channels under Platinum package

For the last one & half month we don't get channels to be viewed under Platinum package. Frequent phones on customer care could yield no result. After that I sent two emails on 24th and 27th May 2019 seeking help from the competent Authority but in vain. Yes, per return we received the Computerised acknowledgement of our mail with an assurance to pay heed within two working days. *THAT IS IT*.
Now this leads us to believe that once a customer has paid handsome amount for booking a package NONE OTHER THAN PLATINUM IS MADE AT MERCY OF THE COMPANY.
LET ME WISH THIS COMPLAIN SOUNDS SOMETHING TO THE DEAF EARS OF THE AUTHORITY.
Anil Shah
98790 26562

New remote not supplied

Dear Amit,

No Response for service

Dear Srikanth,

Thanks & regards

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...