Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

service not available since may3,2019

Dear Customer (amlan386),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Signal not available since 15th

Dear Customer (spprana),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

FoolishConsumer

Last recharge date: 24th April 2019
Recharge upto : 18th July 2019

I am facing an strange error as below:
From DSS Persistent Message
DSS BBCL your account has ran out of balance. Please recharge your account as soon as possible.
This error is occupying the whole screen and not allowing us to watch any channel from beginning of this month ie. May 2019.
I have called customercare multiple , around 30, times, but they are unable to support over call. They insited me to file the complaints everytime, which will cost RS. 250, as I am using product out of warranty. After that, I have filed complaints mutiple times, but either no one is visiting our place or even after visit no resolutioj is coming from the techician. The complaints are in COMPLETED status now, though issue not resolved yet.

I am still not able to watch the channels. I have lost watching the IPL and hoping will loose watching World cup too.

I am fully disappointed by the customer care support provided over helpline number 9115691156. I have found that they don't know anything and sitting ther just to register complaints only. None of them, including supervisors, has basic knowledge of the product and trobleshooting. They are non-supportive and used to cut the call in the middle of the discussion. Every time,when I called them , the executive has same question that what issue I am facing. I am not sure, how these guys are working. They don't have issue record, call records, resolution record.. nothing. They are not tracking the progress of the complaints and hurrying in closing the complaints without verifying from consumer. The service is pathetic. I am hopeles and made my mind to leave D2H soon.

Thanks & regards,

Thanks & regards,
Zafar Abbas
Phaniroyal9

Videocon

No one response to complaint . Waste of my time and I will giving the complaint in 15days back one one come to solve the complaint and he says Always we send the executive . Just ### them all. And. I think Videocon d2h has waste product
Snigdhamayee

No signal after cyclone Fani

I am Snigdhamayee Sahoo and my registered mobile no is 9938390573. My issues is, though there is no physical damage to DTH, there is no signal available on TV after a cyclone Fani. A complaint was lodged on the 14th of May 2019 through your toll-free no and there was an assurance to repair it free of cost within 72 hours. When I called second time on 16th May, they responded that first complain closed automatically by mistake. They lodged second complain and assured to do it within24 hours. I also received a message accordingly. When it did not happen, I called again yesterday, the response was the first complaint is active and they will do it within 96 hours. And today after 96 hours also there is no response from your side. I wonder is it the Videocon D2H multinational company with a very good professional repute. Your receptionists are so arrogant that they are not giving access to their seniors nor their office address to physically visit and discuss. In this situation, I wonder whether I should continue with the Videocon and change the service providers. you can contact me on mobile no 9938390573 or 9437035341
Rajeesh Durgi

May 18, 2019

Deducted money without information, worst customer service, no response for complaints

Videocon d2h is the worst for customer service, deducted money without technicians visit to reinstall, for reinstall I gave 3 complaints but no response but money deducted from account.

When I contacted for money deduction, no response from customer care.

I am going to change to other dth service.

Plz do not select videocon d2h, they will not care about customers.

Rajesh
31922585
venkata kishore P

Egineer visit naot happen

Hi Folks,
i have purchased new connection through online 15 days back but still engineer visit not happen for making connection.
almost 10 requests i have made to the customer services daily though no reply .
i never see such irresponsible D2H service
sanjuagrawal

May 17, 2019

Refund due to not available of singnal

ID 68206725 from 03-05-2019 to 16-05-2019 i have not enjoy your service due to singnal not available but you charge the amount for that period also.why should i pay when i have not enjoy your service please refund the amount of that period.

Remote and setup box not working. not able to change channel

Dear Veera,

Worst service - Videocon D2H

Dear Customer (ajitkar5),

spprana

Signal not available since 15th

Vediocon d2h signal not available since 15th.
My customer id 68707859, on annual subscription.
Inspite of several calls to customercare the complaint not resolved, they give date and time with tclicket number by mail and message but never bother about it.
Again called customercare they simply reply with a new date, but no action taken.
In case the problem can't be attended, cancel subscription and due amounts be cleared immediately.

Relocation Charges Deducted Twice

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

amlan386

service not available since may3,2019

videocon d2h network unavailable since may3,2019

multiple complaints filed but of no use. no solution provided till now.

May 16, 2019

Escalation: Issue that could be resolved over phone but engineer had to visit

Dear Jagan Mohan,

We would like to inform you that we have cross-checked with our service area head and he told us that there was no complaint raised against any service visit on 9th March 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Worst service - Videocon D2H

More than 96 hours. Complaint given on 11th May 2019 still no service engineer visit from D2H. Such poor service is not expected. Being a service company, customer service has to be of utmost importance.

Videocon D2H - Worst service

Videocon D2H - Worst service

More than 96 hours. Complaint given on 11th May 2019 still no service engineer visit from D2H. Such poor service is not expected. Being a service company, customer service has to be of utmost importance @d2h.

All false promises and sms.
Veera1989

Remote and setup box not working. not able to change channel

Our customer number is 61154543. My remote is not working with the setup box. Videocon home channel is coming and after that we are not able to change any channel. We have tried to reach customer care more than 50 times and lodged complaints from last 3 days but no one turned up. We bought new remote and tried still it is not working and even setup box light is not blinking.

I understand now why videocon is one of the worst service provider and no one is able to share next escalation number and not connected to them. They just simply cut the call.

I will not recommend anyone to choose this provider. Worst experience ever had with the customer care.
Veera1989

Remote signal not working

May 15, 2019

Selected channels not coming up

Dear Premsudha,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Complaint #: 709554274/Customer #: 164241171

Dear Shankar,

We would like to inform you that the debited amount has been credited in your d2h account amount of Rs. 400/-. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Videocon D2H Pathatic Service

Dear Mr. Sagar,

We would like to inform you that we are trying to reach you on both the RTN- 8374666697 / 9182842664, but you are not contactable. Furthermore, we would request you to share your alternate contact number at [email protected] along with the feasible timings, so that the needful can be done.

May 14, 2019

Channel subscription unavailable

Dear Praveen,

We would like to inform you that we were trying to reach you on both the RTN (9945973985 / 7795526617), but you were disconnecting the call. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 14, 2019

recharged end within 20days

Dear Prashant,

We would like to inform you that your monthly subscription is Rs.896.70/-including 18% GST so recharge your account as per current subscription. And you can change your package via website or application. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...