Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Unable to watching movie

Dear Mr Tuppad,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

vijayakumari p

IRESPONCIBLE BEHAVING

i had get a call at vediocon d2h service in the date 03/03/2019 and one off lady told me this is the call from vediocon and u please select your channels for the new package for problem caused by the TRI's order. i say ok then i select the channels and she said ok u please reacharged rs 999 and u get the channels us soon us possible and u get 3 months validity and get one month free also so i agreed her conditions and i reacharged my account that day and i get channels. then after 3 days some of channels will be stopped, so i call the customer care nobody can respond proper way and behaving very bad and they also treat me like us a begger,and finaly they say your account has refreshed then u have get only one month validity and then if u get this channels u should pay rs 857 per month and they clossed my call.what a shame behaviour this. so it is a cheating so i go to complaint TRI. only waiting just 2 days so contact me with in 2 days otherwaise i defenitily complaint at TELECOME AUTHORITY OF INDIA.
my registerd phone number is 8129857159 and customer id 103293247
premsudhabc

Mar 14, 2019

Selected channels not coming up

Customer Id-179221162
Worst reposnse.
Website and application does not work.
They have taken the money for which i have not subscribed.
I want to go to customer court.
prabha srinivas

D2h Services not working

Customer ID 93779928

We have recharged D2H subscription on 13th March 2019. After recharging, we tried to contact the customer care but of no use. We tried calling 1800137 0777. They informed us that after 10 minutes, the required channels will be activated. But till now none of the channels have been activated and response on the TV we are getting is insufficient inspite of having balance. The calls are not attended by the customer care representatives. None of the customer care numbers are working. Request you to kindly look into the issue and resolve the problem at the earliest. My registered mobile number is 9008917408.
Nikhil Bairwa

Nothing watch in TV

We have recharged our account but it shows "no balace" please give attention on this critical situation. We can't see anything on it. Please!
My account details are :-
ID - 109580521
PH.NO. - 9250443439
TUPPAD

unable to watching movie

unable to watching movie
Pavitharan

Worst D2H Network

This is Pavitharan.K from Bangalore and my Customer ID: 75394817.

From 04/03/2019 (Monday), I'm facing problem. Whatever i subscribed (126 Channels) paid channels are not working and only 4 channels are showing.

When i called on 4th, they informed me that we've send a query or request. So, within 10 minutes all the subscribed channels will be working. But it is not happened.

Once again i called on 5th and 6th, same information they told to me that we've done reset and within 10 minutes all the subscribed channels will be working and it is not happened. If not working, call to this No: 18001370777 and this also not working.

On 07/03/2019, they've taken the complaint and informed me that within 24 hours technical personal will come and resolve the issue. But no one contacted me.

Again I called on 08/03/2019 since 24 hours is completed and technical personal not turned up, they've informed me that the complaint is in open and with 8 hours your issue will be resolved and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 9th, when i called and asked about my complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 11th no one contacted me for resolving the issue, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 12th no one contacted me for resolving the issue, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

Today us 13th and as of now no one contacted me, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person)

Please tell me how many 8 hours i need to give to you people to resolve the issue.

If amount is not available means, you people are disconnecting our connection. More than one week, I raised one issue and my money is getting reduce from account and still issue is not solved.

When we're calling the Customer Support Team if issue is not resolved, by default they're blaming the technical person/dealer who are associated with our location and they're telling we're escalating the same to respective person.

Similarly, I've found some issues in the Web Application.

Bug No:1
I've submitted with 125 Channels along with BST All Malayalam with amount of Rs 658.

When I'm retrieving, same should be displayed. But instead of that, In the BST it is displaying 187 Channel which i've not selected.

Bug No:2
While submitting, I've selected Zone as 'South'. When I'm retrieving, it is displaying in the 'North' and it not allowing to change to 'South'.

Bug No:3
After submitting, I've deleted the Disney package of 8 and added Disney package of 9 and I kept remaining all other packages which i've selected previously. When I'm checking the Amount is showing as 153 instead of 659.

Like this so many issue are there in the web application as well not a proper support is given by your team to us for the issue raised.

Please inform your team who development this web application to check the basic validation which is not available before giving to the end user.

I'm using this Videocon D2h for more than 6 years and I'm getting fed up why i've chosen this network where cost are much lesser in the other network.

Pavitharan.K
kasala.g

Cancel the Subscription

Guys,

why we wanted to beg these guys when they are responding. cancel the subscription and move to some other d2h. I moved to Tata Sky. They should do good service as we are paying them if not change the connection
kasala.g

Cancel the Subcription

Guys, why we wanted to beg these guys when we pay for the services. I switched over to Tata Sky. nowadays all D2H are same rates. better switch it to some other vendor
Sanket Namjoshi

Mar 12, 2019

Not able to see channels

Not able to view channels even after sufficient balance
Customer care numbers are unreachable

Really pathetic service

Sanket Namjoshi
Viresh Kumar Singh

Videocon D2H not contactable

Cust Id-2458530- Viresh Kumar Singh, Contact No-9711710177/9711002063

I would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on but you are not contactable and I am also not able to login on your website seriously very pathetic service and even i also wrote mail to MD and higher authority but there is also no revert.I tried at all level of contact but not getting any response from anywhere.
Please help us as we are feeling cheated neither we can get the plan nor we able to port to other service provider
Montair101

Mar 12, 2019

Do not phone received and no good response

Do not phone received no clear information of Chanel select my Chanel not activated and no good response by Videocon employee
Please my help and call me
Montair101

No any call received

My plane change without any information and no any call received by employee Videocon
Please talk to me remediatelly
dbgundpatil

Mar 10, 2019

Worst service provided throughout India

My customer ID is : 3028385. I have recharged my account on 8 th march. Since 8 th march morning, all of a sudden the Marathi paid channels stopped, so we selected the package (last month we were not able to select the package due to network issue of d2h) and recharged the account. Package didn't get updated even after 16 hrs, post which we just received a message that package is updated. However till this second, we are not able to view the channels.
More than 150 failed calls to the customer care number and 2 mails to the customer service, with a false promise that account has been refreshed already and you will be able to see the channels, the result is zero.
EITHER RESOLVE THE ISSUE ASAP OR BE READY TO FACE THE CONSUMER COURT.
Gangapriyag

Mar 10, 2019

Not conct customer care number all time busy so kindly sort out my broblem

Setup box not working
asinghc

Mar 9, 2019

Customer ID - 69010502

To D2H Team,

We are having this issue for getting our second television recharged, It has been over 30 days and we are not getting our issues fixed so far. Our Complaint No. 693200238 has been UNRESOLVED.

We are calling your customer service and we think YOUR customer service is the WORST service of INDIA.
Every time we call, we get a no proper communication and it is going very bad. We hope Videocon D2H knows about the service they are providing.

I would like to get my complaint resolved ASAP or I want my MONEY back. You have 1 Week. Or else I am going to the court!

Mob - 9432010344
COL BGS CHAUHAN
ARMY OFFICER
Kathe

Mar 8, 2019

Channel are not coming

My customer ID is 176361532 I have recharged my account for rs.300/- & give channel selection list to your caller ms.laxmi but now I am not able to see any channel .I am trying to contact with your customer care number but no one is going to give proper reply and we are waiting for many hours to contact with customer care. Really very worst service provided by you.

Mar 7, 2019

Not able to view channels since 2 days

Hello D2H
My customer id is 167529502, as per my account details my account balance on March 06 2019 is Rs 313.20
Base package : NEW GOLD SPORTS
I'm not able to see all the channels that I used to see previously.
For E.g ZEE Cinema, Star Gold, ZEE Marathi, Colours Marathi, Colours, Sony Max etc
Lot of channels are not visible for me.
Please look into this ASAP.
AbdulKS

Mar 7, 2019

Subscribed channels not working from 7 day

I have selected the choice of channels and they confirmed the same. I recharged the account accordingly.

I get an error E18-4

Every day i logged a complaint but service engineer dose show up on the site but close complaint saying that issue is resolve.

the paid channels stopped working all of a sudden . From 28th feb it is in the same state till date.

The irony is i have been calling every day that it take time to connect after trying no of times and waiting for almost 20 minutes and call getting disconnected automatically and over that when finally get connected, the executive talks very rudely. Your request is in process but no specifics time can be provided for resolution. You need to wait till then.

My ID is 157962429. In case no resolution is provided, I shall approach consumer court and seek compensation for mental harassment.

D2H is the worst service provider.

Can provide detail proof of the agony being matted by d2h
Saumya Ranjan Panda

Harassment by Customer Care and Engineer

to Customercare, Nodalofficer.MH, Dhananjay.Kangutkar

complaint no: 63801391 and Many more
Customer Id: 169533180

With heavy disatisfaction I am writing this email. I had been into deep trauma of mental harrasment by your Customer care executive and engineering team.

Here is the issue,

From March 2nd, I am facing issue with my Videocon D2h. With having all packages set and balance having more than 5000, I am constantly getting the error of E18-4, not sufficient balance. I tried calling your customer care executive(luckily) it got connected and they did some work from backend but still the issue remained. Then complaint was raised and en engineer named Shameen came to my place. He also did the same refresh(account) but issue didn't got resolved. It's now near to a week I am not able to view any of the channels but my account balance is reducing. Icing on the cake was all my complaints were closed saying "Package Issue". When all my packages are active and having sufficient balance why the hell I am getting the issue and moreover the amount is reducing day by day even without watching the channels.

Since it's your incapability to resolve the issue and the mental harrasment I have received from you guys I have decided to go legally against you. Please note, all my calls made to customer care executives are recorded and with proper proofs.
sarthak1000b

Mar 6, 2019

Worst service provider. Subscribed channels not working since past fortnight

D2H is the worst service provider . I think they are finding it difficult to meet the compliance set by Trai.

I have provided them with the choice of channels and they confirmed the same. I recharged the account accordingly.

However one day the paid channels stopped working all of a sudden . From 28th feb it is in the same state.

The irony is i have been calling every day that too am able to connect affer trying n no of times and waiting for almost 10 minutes and call getting disconnected automatically amd over that when finally get connected ,the statement being given on different ocassions is as follows:- server is down please call after 30 min. Please give missed call to a no , it will start working post that. Your request is in process but no specifics time can be provided for resolution . You need to wait till then.

Morover the emails get responded after 3 days , goving the same above reasons.

My ID is 164942491 . Am trying this as a last resort . In case no resolution is provided , shall approach consumer court and seek compensation for mental harrasment.

Can provide detail proof of the agony being metted by d2h

NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER CARE OR NODAL OFFICER

Dear Sridhar,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact on RTN (9833216961 / 9930232069) but you are not contactable. Moreover, the plan is activated as per your request with a monthly cost of Rs. 378.60/- & switch off date is 17-Mar-2019.

Mar 6, 2019

Paid for the services but not able to view selected TV channels

Dear Raj,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact on RTN (9833216961 / 9930232069) but you are not contactable. Moreover, The plan is activated as per your request with a monthly cost of Rs. 378.60/- & switch off date is 17-Mar-2019.

vehicle

channels are not coming

My Customer ID Is 30260979. I Have Recharged On 03-03-2019. From 01-03-2019 We Are Getting insufficient balance Error. Please Do The Needful. and we are continue try to contact on toll free no 18001370111 but continue message your call can't completed due to conjest.....

Ajeet Chobey
erabhi.2006

Mar 5, 2019

Signal Not Available

Dear Videocon D2H Team,

I have been trying to get in touch with your customer care not no success. Since last 3 days only star plus HD is coming on my TV, for rest all channels either it is saying signal not available or channel not subscribe but as per my account details on Videocon D2H website all channels are active.

Request you to kindly look into the matter & get it resolved.
My customer ID is 83526852

Abhinav Tiwari

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...