Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

psdsrividya

Jan 25, 2019

Amount charges for no agent service

My customer id is 106792109. Due to some connection issues I had registered complaint with the customer care and they informed me that the agent would get back. Next day while I was adjusting the set-top box, the issue got resolved on its own. When the agent called, I explained him that the issue is resolved now and he said that he will cancel the complaint from his end. But 200 rs was detected as agent charge and till now the money is not refunded after repeated calls to customer care agents and supervisor. I`m seriously upset and irritated with this connection and would never prefer this to anyone.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Customer (aawatade),

We would like to inform you that your service related issue has been resolved by swapping the STB.

Rocsy

Change plans 199active

I have call customer care I request change my plan but he not answer not say that change my plan active 199plan
Costmer I'd 208945507
Rocsy

Plan change 199 active

I have call costmer care plan change but is not respose not work request but he not ask
Costmer I'd: 208945507

Dear Heam lata,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Kapil,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Dear Customer (aawatade),

aawatade

Worst service I ever seen

D2H set top box was blink it red light, they diagnosis as replacement of box is required and replace it.

they ask me to pay 1000 with bargaining. now they are not yet activated channel.

I tired to call them every hours, their response for customer care was too bad, worst.

dont call me again and again for your plan

customer ID- 114926430
Heam lata

Jan 12, 2019

Pathetic service by Videocon d2h

Videocon d2h automatically upgrade the subscription package to platinum Hd (rs 725) from popular pack (215) without any consent or information. Have been calling customer care since 3 days, every day they ask for another timeline of 24 hrs and no action is taken against the complaint. Very disappointing and irritating service.
Heam lata

Jan 12, 2019

Baskaran555

Jan 11, 2019

Videocon D2h Refusing new TRAI rules

I have called Videocon customer care number "91156 91156" and requested them to activate TRAI rule (New rule).
But the person is not accepting my request and saying that the New TRAI rule is not implemented, I have to continue with Current Package. Please help me to advise how can we activate the new TRAI rule.
My Subscriber Id are follows.
119245135

Baskaran.V
kriskapil

Jan 8, 2019

Videocon Charges me Twice for Same Service-Refuse to Refund

I had a problem with my set top box and called for an engineer, the person came and serviced and collected visiting charges of 200/- in cash from us. Later, Videocon too had deducted the same from my account have been chasing the customer care team for almost 10 days, every time i get a revert that they will get back in an hour an nothing happens and i end up calling them back to take an update. Suddenly they say the complaint has been closed, when we asked what is the final status before you closed the complaint there is no answer. I had tweeted on this matter as well, got revert for the first time and no response after taking details

Other details mentioned below:

Name: Kapil Raj Saxena
Mobile no: 9849692699
Customer ID: 55942393
Complaint no: 674991594, 675959902
kriskapil

Jan 8, 2019

Videocon Charges me Twice for Same Service-Refuse to Refund

I tweeted you guys as well, someone responded once and no revert after that

Name: Kapil Raj Saxena
Mobile no: 9849692699
Customer ID: 55942393
Complaint no: 674991594, 675959902
Harshwardhan Bhise

Jan 4, 2019

No help from D2H Customer Care

My cust I'd is 179445589 setup box was having issue where it auto restarts in every 2-4 mins & some channels are muted . On raising this concern to customer center, they are going to send one of their engineer to fix the issue.For every 3 month Engg visit is compulsory to earn RS200 from customers.While our services are stop due to some obstacles they are not increasing the validity of our plan so they should be prompt to take action within one hour after customers complaint I am very disappointed with the service of D2H
Pukazhmaran

Dec 26, 2018

Service not available and response

Error Icon
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
The response from the remote server was:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: seeralanidp seeralanidp <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 12:24:45 +0530
Subject: Change to another network and feedback ur great service

Sir.

I am saravanan customer id(224574621)from Idappadi tk,at salem in tamilnadu.

Sir. I 've got your d2h connection( just one month.)
But my subscription channel so many not picturing on my tv.
Because i complainted your customer care service.reply ur ccs told,
"Yes we are service provide an engineer for ur complaint and solvation"
Then,
After 24 hours called from ur engineer ,he hered my complaints,but he told, "we won't come only for u ".(not responsible speech)we shocked by ur great engr reply.
So,
We are unsatisfied by your engnieer great responsible talk.

So,
Unfortunately,
If There are not service in your great network ,we want to change another good service network d2h.
We are disassembling ur antenna.
And we wil campaign your great service by social media and net work,(one year subscription is totally waste) .

Thank for ur responsible answer.(ccs and especially ur great service engineer.

Thanks a lot.
dornalpraveen

Dec 25, 2018

Recharge complaint

My customer ID 208396619 today 25-12-2018 recharge 214/-rs through ICICI debit card but did not display on product and does not start Videocon DTH so please activate the DTH with add on package
or refund me 214/
Rameshkrgh

Dec 16, 2018

Base package

Base package open and end of date cus I'd 210254330
Sarika Pandey

Dec 11, 2018

Fooling Customers and snatching money from customers pocket by any means.

Videocon DTH id 102374442

My setup box was having issue where it auto restarts in every 2-4 mins. On raising this concern to customer center, they sent one of their engineer to fix the issue. That engineer guy without looking at any anything said that the setup box needs to be replaced. since we didnt had much idea, we asked him to replace it. He replaced our setup box with a old version of setup box and took fee and went off.

After a month if replacement, we started getting the same issue for this setup box and when we raised the concern to customer care they played very smartly and said "Madam aapka warranty period over ho gaya hai...now if any engineer will come to your place then service charges will be charged and even setup box or any other product if required to be replaced that charges will be charged." so didnt ask her to raise our complaint because we decided to get rid of D2H Videcone.

But we realized that the issue stopped occurring so we stayed back with Videcone. But after 3 months again we faced the same issue and when we raised complaint this time, the customer care girl replied "Madam you had 3 month warranty on your replaced setup box which just got expired a week before and again the same thing that the BLA BLA charges will be charged."

I dont understand why they are playing like that wit customers....first they said 1 month warranty and now 3 months warranty. and replacing product with older versions and what kind of service and product they are providing that within a month only their product is failing.

If the customer has to keep on replacing setup box within 3 months them why customer will choose Videocone. I am really angry and frustrated with them. We dont earn money just to keep giving them for no use.
Prathima N

Dec 7, 2018

Change subscription plan

Changing subscription plan is not possible with videocon. The customer care number is automated and no executive takes the call. It is UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICE.
I urge you to make online provision to change the subscription plan immediately. The base price, Add ons change without any intimation to the customer.
Please provide the contact numbers which can resolve these issues.
Else, I will be forced to file a case against videocon d2h service before opting out of the service provider.
budhin pamegam

Nov 28, 2018

Recharge

Customer ID 13452634. Recharge done two times of Rs.300.00 26.11.2018 & 28.11.2018. But no signal, activation till now. kindly look into the matter pl. I ve tried several times to contact customer care. No response, call drop etc. helpless. kindly do the needful please.
Abhishek Jain

Nov 27, 2018

300 RS has been used within 20days

I have recharge 300Rs. On 29oct18 but subscription has been end with in 20days and when we call Customer care then no solution receive from there and said Recharge again to further subscription. And I recharged again 300 and now signal not found. Whenever we call to CC team then team always transfer one to another with out any solution and also hold phone 15min to 1Hr. With out any satisfaction.And when we call then every time a new complaint raise for same issue and provide new timeline which never meet. Currently I have called yesterday raised that my DTH is not working then again raised new complaint and till time no resolution found.

Plz look into this matter on priority basis.

Abhishek Jain
devendra.kush

Nov 25, 2018

Multiple Complaints on Videocon D2h and no resolution

Writting this after so much of frustration raising complaint again and again from last 6 days (approx 6 high severity complaints) but issue is not getting resolved. No call from service center and no engineer visit. No sure, why.

After so much of efforts, calling customer care everyday, being on hold for several hours, I have deceided to take it to next level and this is my last effort, after this, I only have one option to close my account, switch to another d2h service provider and go to consumer court.

Videocon has to check my account for no of complaints i have registered and no of follow up, I am doing from last 12 days. I have never experienced such a pathatic service experience. Frustration level is so high that I am planning to post it on social media or give it to news agencies.

Customer care representatives have no answer or the remarks regarding resolution of any of the complaints. Infact, there is one complaint, I had registered in october but there is not action taken till today.

If Videocon has any respect for customer and process of grievience, they should take serious action regarding this matter and improve their service centers and customer care service.

I would suggest to new users that they should not go with Videocon D2H
mynkgrwl22

Nov 22, 2018

Package was not downgraded complain number (658465713)

I have recharged my account according to 3 months validity (on 19 Sep) and asked them to downgrade the plan but they did not downgraded the plan. I came to know about this when expiry message was shown on television on 22 Oct. I have reported complain to look into this matter. The complain is not resolved till date.
Today the account is expired and I am forced to take credit for 3 days and then recharge with 100 ruppees. I have been calling them regularly since last 5-7 days but they are replying that "they have/will escalate the issue and it will be resolved within 24 hours". I think they have 4-5 times but still no resolution have been provided.
The only way to downgrade the plan is to call D2H and if they forgot to downgrade then consumers are penalized.
I have been loyal customer to D2H since last 4 years and this is pathetic/unprofessional way to address the issue.

Complain Number: 658465713
Last Supervisor I spoke to was Sonali Das.
Hearts for resale

Nov 21, 2018

Change of package

I have recharged my videocon d2h with
Rs.300/-on 20/11/18 with new South gold as my package and it showed one month validity but after the package has changed to new South gold sports and my validity has decreased to 20 days .I have contacted the videocon d2h customer care but not got any proper response.please consider my complaints .
navin143

Nov 19, 2018

Fraud

I have taken vidiocon d2h connection through distributor paid for HD but they fit normal setup box, I have paid for HD after several follow ups the person came and tell us that you have normal box, advice for others to do not go for these.

BMC - DOG CATCH SQUAD - Stray Dog Nuisance
    Hi, I am here to complain about the stray dogs that sit...
    Videocon D2H - channel not activated yet
    i have selected channels online 3 to 4 times in a single...
    Videocon D2H - Pathetic Service and Service discontinuity
    My D2H is not working since last 2 days, I am completely...
    UP SCHOLARSHIP - Regarding up scholarship
    Resected sir I beg to inform you that my all details...
    Master Visa Service - Extortion
    A woman called from number +91 9319634986 regarding some...
    EPF - Unable to register grievance
    I am trying to submit Grievance, but its loading and...
    Videocon D2H - Unable to view channels inspite of sufficient balance
    Customer ID 213647040. I have sufficient balance in my...
    Videocon D2H - Channels not working after subscriptions
    After subscription channels are not working (including...
    Dish TV - Registered wrong VC number & cheating from Dish tv
    I got dish tv new connection on 2nd february 2019 with...
    Delhivery - Unprofessional behaviour by executive
    Very bad and unprofessional behavior by an executive...