Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

sdharmesh

May 15, 2018

To change mobile number

Pls change my old mobile number 9825064360 with my new mobile number 9825974360.
Mitra Kothari

Apr 11, 2018

no responce from customercare

I have been trying to contact your customer care since one week. None of you official numbers are responding.

I want to change my subscription plan from platinum to popular.
Please try to resolve my problem soon.

My id is 42395771
RTN 9825491654
Rajesh Jadoun

Oct 28, 2017

No customer support

Hi Nodel officer,
Am not happy with videocon customer services.. I was log a request to dismentle my dish anteena n re-i&c at new location . Customer care person told me your issue will be resolved with in. 24 hrs surely.
But same day i waited for call from videocon engg even after next day again there is no person n call came to me for support.
Finally i was called to again customer care on next day but he just say sorry but not given any satisfactory answer when engg will come to install dish so i was done it through local i&c team n asked videocon cc team to cancel my request as there is the failure from videocon team to fulfill committment on time.

I just want to know that if customer does not pay bill / recharge on time then you didn't wait to stop your service for a day then if you does not fulfill your committment on time then what is the penalty on videocon team?

Why customer bear your charges unnacessary coz of your mistake n failure of job??

Your team supervisor piyush mangroliya denied to help me in this matter , this is not fair , need to look into in this matter n resolve the issue on priority .

If any charges deducted for cancel request coz delay from videocon to arrange engg for dish removal n i&c...
I will quit from videocon.

Looking forward for positive response.

Customer id: 95951986

Br//Rajesh jadoun
Vivek khamar

Sep 22, 2017

Not broadcasting cricket matches on DD National

The DTH operator is not broadcasting live cricket matches of India vs Australia 2017 on DD National. As per the schedule of DD National the cricket match should be broadcasted, but the DTH operator shows the message 'As per the order of supreme court they will not broadcast the match'.

They want the customer to buy sports packages and this is completely against the law of supreme court.
I want serious action to be taken against this DTH operator.
Apurva Pathak

Sep 8, 2017

unfair Trade Practices

My Customer ID no. is 159718554.
The Facts are as under:
1) I have purchased Videocon D2h Model-DVR (1TB) in November, 2015 and had subscribed for the highest pack available with Videocon. The subscription pack was renewed on 14th November, 2016 (due date was 22/11/2016) for 13 months (was offered one month free on subscription of 12 months).
2) In July 2017, the STB stopped functioning and the complaint was lodged with Customer Care, Videocon. As the warranty period was over, the company and its locat engineer asked me to get the box replaced.
3) The STB box was replaced in August, 2017 for which they charged Rs.700/- as SWAPING charges But the new STB box also did not work properly after replacement. On which I lodged various complaints with local Area manager, local engineers, Customer Care-Videocon, Nodal Officer of Videocon, but till date the services are not resumed nor the issue is resolved by the company.
5) I have lodged more that 20 complaints regarding the same but the company is not providing me any solution and thereby causing severe inconvenience. The last complaint was lodged on 26th August, 2017 wide complaint no.522433601 and I was promised a resolution before 27th August, 2017 but neither the complaint is resolved nor the company has provided me any intimation regarding the status of my complaint.
4) On enquiring about the aforesaid complaint yesterday i.e.7th September, 2017, the customer care executive advised me to replace the STB again and to exchange it with a lower model available with Videocon. The reason provided by the office was that that the company has discontinued to produce the model that I have bought in 2015 and that they have replaced the same in August, 2017.
5) The company now forces me to accept a lower product in exchange of the product I possess and thereby causing me loss of money and deficiency of services.

This is a clear cut case of cheating and extorting money from the customer in one way or the other. The company is providing defective products to their customers as the product does not work properly and stop functioning in few months after installation. The company and their engineers are not fully qualified to find the defects in the products and are always searching for the means to replace the box and charge Swaping charges and visit charges from the customers. This are all Unfair Trade Practices adopted by Videocon and therefore, I want to lodge a complaint against the company with a demand to either replace the existing STB box with the similar product and to give me credit for the interruption of services and inconvenience caused to me since 3 months or return me all the amount I have paid to the company with damages for deficiency in services.

Dr. Apurva Pathak
+9825334760
yogeshkubavat

May 18, 2017

you are on add ons without any my knowledge.

I am a basically IT engineer,i am having complaint to your company,
Now you are on "add on" (Videocon D2h Cinema) with my package, wiout any intimations, So immediately Close it and refund my balance.

If you are not reponting my report, I will go to the CONSUMER COURT.

MY DETAILS :
PIN : 380019
Harsh Jadav

Sep 1, 2016

Mobile call

Mere pass videocon ka koi products nai hai D2h bhi nai hai to bhi mere home phone main daily 5-6 ph videocon D2h se ata hai mai kai bar call par complain kar chuka Hu, ye meri complaint solve karo warna mai grahak suraksha aur police complain kar deta Hu

Mo. 8141003555
mechbhanu

May 29, 2016

Channel location changed and HD channels not comming

Vediocon dwh channel location changed. Manu showing correct channel but actually other channel comming. I called customer care but no one came in same day.
jayesh j patel

Feb 29, 2016

early recharge

I had recgarge my videocon d2h cos.id 32132582 with rs 300 on jan 30 and i received message from compony that next recharge due date is on 4/3/16. Now the compony have sent me messages that i shall recharge before 1 st march.so i request you to solve this problem as early as possible.

early recharge

divyang tank

Nov 14, 2015

bad service

I m suffering from bad service of Videocon d2h
I complaining from last 3 days but till I m not satisfied
After customer care exucativ commitment till service engineer not come on my home to solwe problem. It's happening like "tarikh pe tarikh"
I think its poor service from them, I can't suggeste to others
Subramanyam16

Jun 22, 2013

No signal

Initially I lodged compliant on 21/06/2013 with Videocon Service as E-04 is displayed on the screen ,however it started working on its own.Later the same error displayed on the screen requesting for Smart card replacement.I raised a service request No.172876805
Videocon engineer visited , replaced the set top box with a old one,told us to keep the same in on condition for two hours the system will automatically will go in to on mode/run mode.So far that is even after 8 hours nothing had happened.The box is of just one month old & is in warranty.Request you to provide the necessary services / replacement immediately. Now the system is displaying E:16-4

Oct 30, 2012

Poor customer service & Cheating

Dear Anish,

Please share with us your Customer ID, so that we can assist you further.

Dec 8, 2011

service is stop

pls activate it

Dec 8, 2011

service is stop

reapected sir am v.loganathan customer id 27548196 u are blocked my d2h connection for 6 months pls give connection now am ready to use

Jul 6, 2010

Poor Response

Hi, Same problem also favcing by me. I am Milind More, My Vediocon Customer ID no. 3645390, Last 5 days my set was not properly running. The display shows that "Under Process Upgradation". After So many times my problem is still pending no any service engg. call me or no body senior person from customer care talk with me.
This is very bad service from Vediocon. At every time when I call customer care they said that "at 2.30 pm engg. will come, still u can't talk with us" But nobody from vediocon solve or resolve this probelm.
Thsi is inform u that pls solve my problem or I am take serious action on U.
rkhan512

Nov 10, 2012

Complain against Viedocon d2h

My Customer id is 48265100
i have registered my complaint on Videocon call center on 18008810111 on 03 Nov. 2012,They have commited resolution in 24 hours but still i m not getting any solution continuously i m calling Customer care but they are poor guys cant give any solution

my Complain no. 138800333
Rashid Huasain Khan
Mobile no. 9920988798
Emai Id: [email protected]

Oct 30, 2012

Poor customer service & Cheating

Dear Anish,

Please share with us your Customer ID, so that we can assist you further.

Musthafa Khair Send email

Oct 19, 2012

CHANGE IN NAME

how i can change customer name, from wrong with correct on
Musthafa Khair Send email

Oct 19, 2012

CHANGE IN NAME

HOW A CUSTOMER CAN CHANGE HIS NAME, FROM WRONG NAME TO CORRECT NAME ?
Chiraggupta61 Send email

Oct 11, 2012

Respected Sir/Mam,

i have purchase a D2H connection from a person named Mr.nazir ahmad saikh Customer ID:52685841 n i would like to transfer it to my name as follow :chirag subhedar gupta at post:vangaon(patilpada) tal-dahanu dist-thane pin no:401103 i have tried to call D2H customer service serval time but i cant connect to them.so thats the reason i'm mailing u. plz send me the message on my number when my recharge is going to get over or any new updation has come(9270902036). So plz Do the needful as soon as possible.

chirag s. gupta
9270902036
Princemishra Send email

Oct 7, 2012

Respected Sir/Mam,

i have purchase a D2H connection from a person named Mr. Ajay Kumar Gupta Customer ID: 43234694 n i would like to transfer it to my name as follow : Mr Rakesh Mishra Resident at R.No-9, Adarash Nivas A Wing Ground floor, Alkapuri, nallasopara East, opp JBS School, Thane. i have tried to call D2H customer service serval time but i cant connect to them.so thats the reason i'm mailing u. plz send me the message on my number when my recharge is going to get over or any new updation has come(9892669710). So plz Do the needful as soon as possible.

Rakesh
Rakbinku Send email

Aug 28, 2012

on the very next day the channel was available thank you D2H

Aug 26, 2012

Dear Rak,

We have taken a note that, your issue has already been resolved and your services are working fine.
We have also taken a note on your satisfaction.
Please feel free to contact us in future.

Aug 26, 2012

Dear Rak,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Debabrata16 Send email

Aug 7, 2012

The Customer Relation Officer,
Videocon D2H.

Date:- 07/08/2012

Sub:- Rectification of Registered Name.

With due respect I would like to inform you that on 1st July 2012, I had purchased a Videocon D2H from a store and while filling up the required details the shopkeeper instead of putting my name - Debabrata Dey, he put my landlord's name - Shankar Ghosh. The name of the dealer who came to set my d2h is - Himalaya Engineering Works, 1 No. P.K. Guha Road, Kolkata - 700028 and their contact nos. are - 033-65229158 and 9836061002. I had a New Diamond Pack installed and the total cost of the set that I gave was ₹ 1690.
My Videocon Id is 72576751.
Sir I would be obliged if you take the necessary steps at an early date for the same.

Thanking You,

Debabrata Dey.
Kolkata, West Bengal - 700101.
Mobile No.:- 09883401121.