Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

AMITA ROHIT CHAUHAN

Jun 29, 2017

Recharge amount

Very poor service and indecent customer care
I am using Videocon D2h connection since 7 years , My ID is 90323500 . I am fed up with Videocon D2h Service ,as i have called on 29th june to customer care of Videocon D2h service, I am facing this issue for last three consecutive months, I did recharge of a package for 30 days but on the 26th day, I have got this message that please recharge your connection for uninterrupted services and 27th day it’s got disconnected .My concern is if I do recharge of 30 days than Why this package is running only for 27 days instead of 30 days. And on 29th june I have got the message that My ID is expired on 28th june 2017.
I had tried to registered a complaint with the Videocon d2h and talked to the representatives, name was Vishal, Abhishek and Shamsher respectively approx for 1 hour, they don't have any information or solution to tell and they keep repeating the same info and the team lead is also dumb his name is Shamsher. He said that your activated package is different than why have u recharged other plan. If I got an offer of lesser amount ,I would recharge that only ,its very normal, than why they keep that first recharge as my base package for every month and deduct amount on daily basis.
For reference http://www.videocond2h.com/wsc/super_gold_pack.aspx
I requested him to transfer the call to a supervisor and lodged a complaint in this regards or any other solution if he can provide , than the supervisor said that they will not take any action on my complaint ,straight forward they said , they can’t do anything.

They are making fool of us.I don't want to make more calls to customer care for 1 hour to resolve my issue, I would discontinue Viodeocon D2h Connection and buy some other Connection and will make sure that no one would Buy/Recommend Videocon D2h connection in future.
No hopes on videocon
Vijaya Bakshi

Apr 17, 2017

Amount charged and product remained faulty

Amount of Rs.6500/- charged by Mohan Singh engineer of Videocon D2h from Gurgaon Manesar towards repair cost of D2H TV which was not actually repaired and was still not functional. He returned the TV first time after more than a month and then on informing him immediately next day that TV is still not working properly, he took it back the TV after two day on 17 mar 2017 for further repairs..and now still we have to receive our TV back... Regular followups and amount already charged and now we do not know when will we receive our repaired Tv finally. Our Cust ID is 11828436.

Please help in resolving the issue and advice on how to go about it.
jjjain15@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2017

Not providing list of my subscribed A-LA-CARTE pack

I want to know my channels list which I subscribed before some months through a-la-carte selection process of VIDEOCON D2H. Now neither it is displayed in my account on videocon d2h website, nor they are ready to mail this list on my e-mail id, as refused by customer care executive today at 7:50pm.

My Customer ID ; 109012224
Name : Jinender Jain
Mobile : 9354333666
sandhya ravi

Jan 3, 2017

signal problem for the past one month

my CUS ID no: 176489132 signal is not working for the past one month already i have complaint many time but no response till now i need a solution as soon very worst service i tried to calling customer care always line busy
Praveen Kumar

Nov 9, 2016

Audio Issue

Hello Good Evening,there has been an issue on the audio,audio and video no sync,for the channel star sports select Hd1 and Star sports select Hd2.This issue has been since the channel has been launched,until now it has been not ressolved...I hope Videocon D2h have look and take serious efforts to improvise this situation...Thank You!!!!
sachin s kadam

Nov 8, 2016

PRODECT NOT WORK

I am a videocon d2h customer for last several months, and my customer ID is104273285. Till last two days my setup box was not working .so many times but all the time its busy ..after a long times i finally got through ...their executive said we will fix it with in 24 hours ...but still it is not working nor did they send their so called engineer till date. Every time they just give compliant no. and insure us engineer will visit my place. According to my point of view videocon d2h has the worst customer service.If my problem will not sort out tomorrow then i'll move to consumer court.

MY NO IS 9320554472
Manish Jindal - Maddy

Sep 27, 2016

Complete package not working

hi

I have subscribed for super gold package on Videocon D2H but not getting complete channels as committed by service provider. Religious channels - Divya, Sanskar, Arihant etc are not coming from last 3 months.

I complaint yesterday on customer care to Mr. Sanil and Mr. Sanjeev Mittal but they asked for service charge which is totally wrong.

Manish Jindal
Customer ID - 65290166
Kuldeep Saggu

Aug 22, 2016

voice problem in satellite box

my customer id 35778876. when my problem solved.
Kuldeep Saggu

Aug 21, 2016

Voice is not coming

My customer id 35778876. My complaint that voice is not coming in set top box.five time I call customer care he say engineers are coming but nothing come. But I surprised when 9 pm I call customer care she says your complain is closed . There is very worest condition your call center. When I asked customer care who person attend me. There is no answer. So please back my money 500rs. I am not happy your service. So I quit your service and go to other services provider. When tomorrow your engineer visit me kindly provide me my money. My again complaint number422936065. Earlier complaint number422705937 which are closed by your customer care officer forcely but still complaint is open from my side. Thanks u for your valuefull time.
Nanda ballabh pant

Jun 2, 2016

Hold service

For how many days d2h service can br hold.?? I immediately want answer.
Raj Chaudhary

Jun 2, 2016

Refund Of Rs. 13390 paid for new connection but not get

I online order one new connection of Videocon d2h HD DVR with one year subscription. but i got the information from d2h for late installation then request to cancel my order. they are again and again excusing me, I need refund my money Rs 13390 Paid Against the same and cancelled my order. mail attached for your reference

Dear ,

Thank you for your using our buy online services. Our executive will get back to you very shortly.

Your transaction details are as follows:

Transaction No : D2H20160602121209
Transaction Status : Transaction Successful
Product : HD Digital Video Recorder (ROI)
Package : 12 months of Platinum HD Pack
Preferred Language : NA
Total Amount (in INR) : 13390.00

Dated : 2016-06-02 at 12:18:14 hrs
Raj Chaudhary

Jun 1, 2016

pending request for installation last 5 days my TV is not working

this for your information that i raise complaint to Videocon D2H, ON 28.5.2015 regarding some error in viewing the channels also i raise request for relocation also, but no body from videocon visit at my house last 5 -6 days my connection is not working and no body is attending the complain, but i am paying Rs 28 / day and my connection is not working

its a clear cut fraud from the company with consumer

i need immediate attention for the same and payback @ 28 / day, also i need the resolution for the same on or before 5:30 pm Today only

also i paid 13350 for new connection want to be refund with immediate basis
sbir

Apr 8, 2016

useless company videocon d2h

Day by day increse monthly subcription.
Earlier hd pakage is 125 suddenly change 150 all advitise channel compay included in hd pack like naaptol etc. what is this....
Desh Kiran

Mar 30, 2016

Videocon D2h Remote Replacement

I raised a ticket to replace my Videocon D2h Remote through customer care. And they said that the request was raised and it will get resolved with in 24 hours. But, I didn't receive any remote as such with in the time permit and they dont even communicate with me. So, I only called back the customer care (not a toll free number) and they kept my call in hold and they were discussing internally and finally after 45 mins in the call.. they said that they will raise a complaint on the service manager and will get resolve next day. So, they have made a false promise and violated their policy norms itself.

Even next day the same story repeated... I didn't get any call from neither service team nor customer care team. Again called back the customer care and talked about 30 mins again.. again and again they are saying will raise a complaint on that. Finally, after 4 days with hell lot of calls from my side I got a new remote.. Its all about to just replace the old one to new one thats it.. nothing like some technical issue which can't be sort it out..

But, when I forgot to recharge an monthly amount for just 1 day they have charged fine from me.. which is ridiculous. The same thing I will expect it from them also right ? If they violated their policy itself then they have to pay for me.
wasim3886basha

Nov 1, 2014

installation

My id 19317654. On transfer from Delhi to Hyderabad, I have contacted the D2h people for installation. The visiting engineer on 05.10.2014 could not successfully installed the services. He charged Rs.250/- service charge and Rs.250/- towards cable wire charges. He gave a complaint to D2h from my mobile and said that he will come again for installation. At about 4.00 pm one more engineer came and successfully installed the services. The d2h company deducted Rs.250/- twice from my recharge amount. Is it our fault or d2h engineer's inefficiency. Worst people, worst service. I use to get good services when I was in Delhi. d2h services stopped three times from 05.10.2014 to 29.10.2014 especially on Sundays with the reason insufficient balance. worst service and worst people from Hyderabad centre.
maimoonalucky

Jul 20, 2014

request not completed

Hi, my name is Maimoona Shaikh. My sister had called videocon customer service on 29/06/2014 to suspend account for one month as we don't watch television in the month of holy ramzan. The agent her the complaint number (234601507), confirming he has already actioned the request. However yesterday when my 1 n half yr old son was playing and he pushed the on off button, we came to know that the service is still active. Obviously we are charged for this month even though we are not using it. And for your information this hasn't happened for the first time. I had called on March 2014 to cancel 222 channel and I was told that it will deactivated automatically from next month and obviously that was a false commitment and I was charged Rs. 60/- unnecessary. Since we have such a poor and pathetic experience with videocon, we've decided that we won't be continuing with you once the subscription period is over.

Account # 83731379
salboni biswajit

Jun 16, 2014

D2H not working

My name Ranjit Narayan das, ID no 11011307 , complaint lodged on 15/06/14, that my d2h is not functioning, complaint no 231692592, but i am sorry to inform you that no response from the d2h side has been received yet. I am missing world cup football, I want that d2h authorities may take initiative to respond for its repair by tomorrow, or the authority may please inform in the registered mobile number that they are unable to provide service in time.

thanks, waiting for reply. in phone no 9735247371. mail bsahabiswajit@gmail.com
Steve John

Apr 13, 2014

loss of signal frequently in the evening

My name is Muskan Shaikh customer id no. 10313412. In the evening especially in the weekends I get an error message saying signal not available that last for 10-15 mins at an average. Ive tried switching off the settop box and tv and switching it back on, and checking the connections. I made a formal complaint over the phone regarding the same and a technician came over on 02.04.14 checked everything said it is ok and changed the connector cable, but the problem still persisted. After reading this page of consumer complaints I can see another customer with a similar complaint. Kindly give me a proper solution.

Awaiting your prompt action,

Muskan Shaikh
akbedora

Mar 17, 2014

HD DVR SET TOP BOX

REMINDER III

I had upgraded my set top box from plain HD in to HD DVR, by paying the difference, you had supplied in the month of September 2013, from the said period i have continuously facing the hanging problem, automatic switching the channels, bad quality of picture as well as sound, mosaic function is not working, & so many problems, which can not say . for the said problems you have already change two time the set top box & i have lost the important recording of about 200 GB, of Mata Vaishnodevi recording , in which my family was sited in the aarti, for the said recording i have purchase the same.

Now once again the same problem is coming from last 30 days, for which so many engineers have visited to my house & doing R& D work, some one told this is the problem of cable & some one told it can be solved by replacing the dish, it is too small in size, they replaced the dish & wire, but could not solve the problem, at last they decided it will be rectified by replacing the set top box once again & my crucial recording of Mata Vaishno Devi will be lost.

If you want to replace my set top box, kindly transfer my recording in to new set top box.

If you are not able to solve the issue, kindly return my whole amount & take back your whole unit at the earliest, so that i can be sleep tension free, because due to your poor hardware,

Why r u not responding my mail.

AAKILESH BEDORA

Common Man Voice Please Comment on Blog
muthu selvam

Oct 2, 2013

VOLUME NOT COME

29SEP 13-oct2 2013)my videocon d2h is not working and I called to customer care no. so many times but all the time its busy ..after a long times i finally got through ...their executive said we will fix it with in 24 hours ...but still it is not working nor did they send their so called engineer till date. Every time they just give compliant no. and insure us engineer will visit my place. According to my point of view videocon d2h has the worst customer service.If my problem will not sort out tomorrow then i'll move to consumer court.
ID D2H :- 87977473
MOB. :- 9551641228
psrajiv

Aug 5, 2013

Brand new set-top box remote not working

I bought Videocon D2H connection last week, everything was fine on the first day, past that day the remote stopped working! Everyday for the past 4 days I've been calling the support with a response from them saying that my case has been escalated, its only common sense that a technician has to be sent to my house to check the remote in person.

if the remote goes bad, the settop box has not been provided with any buttons to operate, result - the d2h connection is rendered useless and I am losing my subscription money by the day. This whole excercise has been extremely bad.

Your ad says 24hr support, better change that to 24hr of useless support...cause that's exactly what it has been to me.

Kindly send support crew (by carefully selecting only the useful ones) immediately.

-Rajiv
Cust ID: 99933066
rameshkjedhe

Jun 21, 2013

videocon d2h not working from last 12 days

The d2h service is not working from the past 11 days. I have made several complaints since then but all I got to hear fro the customer care office is they will send the engineer with in 48 hrs or some times they have said he will come by the end of the day. I am still waiting for someone to show up. This is the worst service I have faced till date. I have paid in advance for 6 months and now I am regreting. It was better with the cable I had earlier. Can somebody please consider the request.

Cust id no. 79634670
Manoj kumar444

Apr 23, 2013

unnecessary fund deduction

I shifted one place to another place, call d2h for re-install of my disk entina, before call I had word with D2H customer service regarding charges and all but rs 200 extras fund deduct from my account. pls by back it. my d2h account no 24384613
eswaricomm

Apr 19, 2013

Company d2th staff not responding to dealers

DEALER NAME:ESWARI COMMUNICATION
LOCATION:OLD WASHERMENPET (NORTH CHENNAI)
ADDRESS: NO 60 CEMENTRY ROAD

RESPECTED SIR,
WE ARE ONE OF THE DEALER IN NORTH CHENNAI TO SELLING VIDEOCON D2H CONNECTION.WE ARE FACING SO MANY PROBLEMS UNDER THE NEW CONNECTION,SO MANY TIMES WE INFORM COMPLAINTS TO Mrs.RAJAN(ASM)AND Mrs.ANAND(SERVICE MANAGER),BUT BOTH OF THEM NOT RESPONDING OUR COMPLAINTS AND ALSO USING THE WORDS LIKE TORCHERING ME FOR 20DAYS.OUR CUSTOMERS UNDER SUFFER ABOUT COMPANY AND WE ARE ALSO VERY MUCH SUFFERING,BUT THE PROBLEM ALSO STILL UNDERGOING NO ONE CAN'T SOLVE OUR PROBLEM WHAT WE DO NOW.SO KINDLY HELP HIM.

THANKING YOU

ESWARI COMMUNICATION,
(Mrs.Mohan)(+919841111221)

Change Caste in SSC Application - Change Caste in SSC Application
    Sir I want to change my caste from general to sc in ssc...
    JOININDIANARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD. I have registered my...
    Subway - Charging Extra GST
    Subway which is on Chandigarh-ludhiana Highway ,besides...
    baghajatin gas service - Gas not delivered after 20 days of booking
    Gas booked on 30/10/2017 against refill booking no. 739885...
    Ibps - Invalid Login Credentials Problem
    Sir, I am unable to download my admit card for ibps clerk...
    navratan ring - Changing of ring 's color
    Rings bottom colour removed within one month
    IRCTC - Can't go inside of irctc app
    I put my irctc user id& password correctly for booking...
    paytm - pending Issue
    Hello recharges only.But a huge amount of money is...
    INDIAN ARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD.I have registered my...
    PAN NSDL - OTP not coming while authenticate
    I have applied for the PAN through e-Kyc on 20th,...