Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Mar 28, 2020

D2h logo stuck

Dear Raghu,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Raghu Kishore

Mar 27, 2020

D2h logo stuck

Videocon logo just hanged
Customer id - 186713449

My Videocon TV is having inbuilt set top box and is now not working and is just hanged.

Mar 25, 2020

Service not made available

Dear Customer(Muralibc),

Muralibc

Mar 23, 2020

Service not made available

I am a customer of Videocon DTH service. For personal reasons my connection was not active for. A long time. Now I want to use the connection and I have recharged the account bh paying the required amount. But the connection is not working.even after three days. No one is attending the phone and the mails to customer care. I am not able to speak to anyone on the listed phones on the website. No response. It is a dead end. My customer id is 90270800.

Nov 27, 2019

Signal

Dear Divya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

DivyaShobha

Nov 26, 2019

Signal

Signal not available from morning

Oct 14, 2019

Double charges for one connection

Dear Customer (9880464452),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Oct 12, 2019

Double charges for one connection

ISSUE: 2 connections amount charged while I have only ONE connection

Today 12 Oct, I came to know your records are incorrectly showing that I had 2 connections for September month which was not correct.
When there was a problem on 3rd Sep 19, your technician advised to replace the old set top box and take a new one, which I did (after paying the amount for the new box and remote INR 1300).

Apparently you didn't disconnect my old set top box and you were billing me for 2 connections which is wrong. I never requested for two connections, I just bought a new box (paid the required amount to the technician).

If the problem (double billing for both the old and new box) is due to the changing of the D2H box, your technician (or whatever [process you have ) should have made sure that the old box is disconnected and new one updated in your records.
If the problem is something else, again I am not responsible for it because I only have one TV and one connection,never requested for a second one.

I spoke to 2 of your customer care executives today, 12 Oct, and asked them to process the credit for the extra connection which you had created on your own and I never asked for it, but it was of no use, I asked to transfer the call to supervisor but they kept me on hold and never connected to the supervisor. CC told me I will not get credit which is ridiculous.

Am fed up, process my adjustment or else disconnect my service, I will go with an other service provider.

Customer ID : 105171900

Sep 23, 2019

No action for shifting of connection

Dear Customer (Kanakanp),

Kanakanp

Sep 21, 2019

No action for shifting of connection

I had placed a request for re-installation of my D2H connection on 6th September 2019. I had a balance of 630.62 as on Sep 4th 2019.

Our request was registered as complaint no. 748748429 and the customer care confirmed that they will resolve the issue by 7th September. However, they have not come for re-installation despite repeated reminders.

Every time we called it was taken as a fresh complaint and our complaints were registered with several different numbers (749311534, 749697971, 74963719, 750656768)ea ch time we called but the request was not fulfilled.

Despite several follow ups, this has not been attended to and our recharge amount has gone waste as we are not able to enjoy any TV viewing for over two weeks now.

Is this the kind of service that your organization is capable of providing. We find this to be utterly unprofessional and cheating. Please look into the matter immediately as we are hoping that some one professional will be assigned the responsibility of 'Nodal officer' and 'Circle Coordinator'. Our interaction with all your staff has been useless and stressful to say the least. Hope you will provide some consideration and better service for the money that is being extracted from customers. Looking forward to some action.

The engineers who call our no. behave like criminals. They say they will come and when we call them to check why they haven't come, they say they can't come. We were called by an engineer 9739332269 who did not turn up as promised and claims that no one else will come. Says you can complain anywhere you want and that there is no one assigned for our area other than him. We do not get any response from the Nodal office for emails or the phone calls made.

Sep 6, 2019

D2H fixing issue

Dear Dharani,

dharanipathi

Sep 3, 2019

D2H fixing issue

I have raised shifting request from Chennai to Bangalore. It has been 18 days, but no one has come to fix the D2H in Bangalore. I have raised complaints 8 to 10 times with customer care. Every time they say it will be resolved in 24 hours, they close the complaint without even resolving. The fixing engineer calls and say that he will come immediately. But never comes to fix. If I ask for senior or customer manager's number with customer care. They keep saying it will be resolved in 24 hours and disconnect the call. I am losing validity without using the service. Pathetic service from Videocon.

Aug 26, 2019

Dear Mr. Hegde,

We would like to inform you that as per TRAI currently, we do not have any option to make the changes in the FTA channels. Moreover, we are taking your feedback for the same and once we will get any confirmation regarding the same then you can do the same. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Aug 26, 2019

Dear Mr. Hegde,

Thank you for writing to us. We have forwarded your query to the concerned team and will get back to you soon.

TN.HEGDE

Aug 22, 2019

Hello D2H,

You mean to say to avoid this I should go for only DD pack (25 channel) and for that I must pay NCF rs 153 ???????????

Dear Mr. Hegde,

We would like to inform you that as per TRAI norms currently, we do not have any options to make the changes in BST FTA channels. Furthermore, we are taking your feedback for the same and if you don't want all the FTA channels then you can opt for the DD pack. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

faltu service

Dear Jitendra,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Aug 18, 2019

Faltu service

I have recharged my account but my service is not started now.
i have dial customer care number 237 times but call not connected.
when call is connected then reply is our system is down try after some time.

now D2H answer me aap log hamse paise kis baat ke lete ho.

ek dum bakvas service. Dust bin me fekdo.

Jitendra
TN.HEGDE

Aug 14, 2019

No option to select free channels under NCF

As per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India new TV rules empowers consumers to choose the free channels which they wish to watch under NCF except 25 DD Mandatory Bouquet ( (₹ 130 plus GST for first 75 pay channels + 25 mandatory Doordarshan channels) ). But the real fact is we do not have any option to edit or customize our pack by deleting unwanted channels. Under NCF/BST pack which they have created their own bundle of channels and forced us to subscribe for the same. This is cheating from Videocon D2H and breaking the TRAI rules.

Request you to look into this and help us to create or customize our own pack which we wish to watch under NCF/BST for what we are paying or else why should I pay rupees 130 +23.40 = 153.40.

Please help

Dear Pooja,

Poojashira

Aug 9, 2019

Worst service

Videocon D2H is the worst service. I will suggest all to don't buy this service....

Jul 25, 2019

Videcon d2h singal not pound

Dear Naresh,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jul 16, 2019

VERY POOR SERVICE AND NO RESOLUTION

Dear Raj,

Jul 16, 2019

Amount deducted

Dear Lakshmi,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...