Videocon D2H

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

May 24, 2019

Dear Anamika,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards
Anamika_Patel21

May 23, 2019

Need to discontinue service

Hello Videocon d2h , tum saale bhosdiwalo ek to tumhre service chutiyo wali upper sai jab call karo tab behanchod kabhi call he nahi lagta hai saala bakchodi ki haad hote hai or aagar kabhi call lag bhi jai to tumhre chutiye customercare ko adhi sai jada services kai baare mai pata nahi hota or saala haar 5 mint mai call ko hold per karke chale jate hai to madarchodo jitna jaldi ho yai service ko band karo sunna tumne mere ghar sai

Apr 10, 2019

Dear Asha,

As discussed over the call with you on RTN- 9926370193, we have shared the information about the package and made the changes in the package as per your request. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Apr 8, 2019

Dear Asha,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Ashcom

Apr 7, 2019

NO SERVICE FOR ALREADY PAID CHANNELS

I am Asha Pathak a Videocon D2H customer. My customer ID is 189785010. I have been using platinum HD plan for last 2 years.
I have been trying to select channels as per my wish as TRAI has given facility to do so. But I VIDIOCON D2H is so poor in customer care that I am unable to register my complain or problem.
Now on 6th April Star Sports ( 407) stopped suddenly. My husband is so fond of IPL Cricket but unable to watch long awaited match.
I tried my best to get my problem resolved but due to poor or no communication from Videocon channel number 407 is not yet started even this channel comes in platinum HD plan.
Today we recharged for one more month to get that channel. Customer care executive talked to me for my complain registered two days before but even he could'n resolve my problem.
It's my right to watch all the channels come in my plan without obstacle.
Please help me to get the service resumed.
I am drawing your attention towards this type of problem with many customers.
Please do needful.

Asha Pathak
Mobile- 9926370193
Bala Sharma

Feb 22, 2019

Unprofessional Videocon D2H officials

My customer ID is 128829673. I was not been able to watch a single channel from past 02 weeks. Regarding this I have registered complain with Videocon D2H customer care but sadly those illiterate CC people from Videocon D2H haven't solved my issues yet.

Seeking help in this regard.

D.R.Sharma

Feb 22, 2019

not returning my money

customer id - 84036880
complaint no - 683338361

I've been following up on above complaint since last 23 days.

finally, after constantly following Videocon d2h customer care i lodged complaint with ministry of information and broadcast today.
they are avoiding my calls and putting me on hold for long time and hanging up my calls.

Registration Number : MOIAB/E/2019/00739
Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS)

this is how private companies like videocon d2h stealing cusotmers money, if i would have requested for a new connection it would have been installed next day but since its all about returning money everyone can see how they respond.

Feb 15, 2019

dear d2h team,

this is my response to your reply to my complaint, you stated below -

our team will get back to me with an update and also requested to forward my request to [email protected]

my view - please see attached email communication , i have been following in every regular intervals but no response
from your end at all
even my call got disconnected in the past by your senior manager while talking and no call back received.

if this is how your serve customers no one would be interested in availing services from your company.. worst ever customer care service received so far...
better enhance your support otherwise you will have tough time to retain customers obviously its competitive world.

sudhadangi

Complaint

I had done monthly recharge against my subscriber id- 56854043.

However, i am unable to view the package channels, and many other channels that were previously available as per my monthly recharge plan of New South Diamond pack of Rs. 475.

I was asked to did the recharge of Rs. 345 and I got the message that the service will continue till 22nd Feb. 2019. but on 10th Feb 2019 the service was stopped. Again I recharged with Rs.100 to continue the services. I tried to contact your customer care no. but the no's are not available.

Please look into this matter at the earliest, Also, there is no response from your customer care numbers.

This is not the first time that i am experiencing such issues.

Hence, I would request you to call me immediately on my registered No +91 9617125993

Sudha Dangi
Customer ID- 56854043
VIDEOCON D2H

Feb 9, 2019

deliberately avoiding call

regarding complaint as i mentioned above i called customer care and talked to escalation manager she asked me to talk to her senior / senior manager and kept me on hold for almost half and hour and then disconnected the call. total call duration was 45 minutes , i am attaching screen shot here

d2h videocon cheating with customers wasting there time and eating their hard earned money.

i have recorded all there data related to this call and soon claim in consumer forum to recover my money and my precious time they have wasted . thanks

Feb 8, 2019

my complaint no is 685718114

i requested for deactivation on 23 January for 15 days but due to agents mistake connection wasn't deactivated and money continuously deducted from my account. i filed a complaint on 30th and January and i was promised by agent and even senior manager my money will be refunded to my a/c. its been 9 days from then and i have been following almost everyday.

every-time they i get a new service number and a false promise but nothing happened , it seems they have no intention to return money. its a deliberate attempt to steal customers hard earned money.
Uves Khan

Sep 13, 2018

Regarding hd STB not upgrade

Hello my name is Uves Khan & i am videocon d2h customer since year 2012.today I am very disappointed of their slow service. In starting I used a standard set top box my set top box customer id is 78491411 & registered mobile no. is 8815015028. before 5 days on 8 september my box upgraded in hd but HD service and channels not active in my set top box. Because in their system my box not update it's shown a standard set top box as per customer care executive so hd service not active in my box. Many times I complaint in customer care service but they are not resolve my concern and taking so many time. I am very irrited and disappointed for this type service of videocon d2h, I request you kindly look into this matter and resolve my concern as will as possible
raitarun

Dec 15, 2017

Chanle remove without my knowledge

Dear Team

I rechaege 1 year suscription of NEW GOLD SPORT as on 10th December 2017 but SONY TEN 1, 2, 3 are remove in pack without my knowledge.

I want all three chanle in my pack otherwise i will go consumer foram against videocon d2h.

Tarun Ray

saravana1950

Jun 22, 2016

packages

hai,

I am using videocon d2h customer ID 79257225 for the past three yrs, i have seen lot of package changes, rates changes, service price increase, useless customer care service dont knw how to talk with customer.. recently also u have change the package structure which is very annoying. U want ur loyal customers to be in ur platform or with someone else....
dannykarishma

Sep 25, 2015

cheating

As per received call from your site for reconnect ion of my stb. I reconnect my stb but i am not satisfie with that as per your representative i have to pay Rs999 Rs for reconnection then i will get all hd channels free for three month after i recharge stb with 999 i got another call he said i have to recharge 250 recharge again i paid this amount but till date i have not get all hd channel i called many times but i got nothing. After all these nonsense i got a call from your side they said i have recharge again what's this.
pankaj raichandani

Aug 12, 2014

registered complaint and want to take back because of self solving the issue.

My id is 31911180..i registered a complaint an hour back of my connection and now is solved by me..as the connector had dust and was loose..i request the company to;not send any technician in the case...company is supposed to charge for the same..but my dispute is solved and i do not wish to pay because it is self repaired....please do not send any technician;i repeat

Sep 8, 2012

Dear Bhola,

We understand that our representatives have got in touch with you and have apologized for the incident.
Please note that, the credit of Rs. 125 has been posted in your account and your issue has now been resolved.
We have also taken a note on your satisfaction with our services.
Please feel free to contact us in future.

Videocon d2h Team

Sep 8, 2012

Dear Bhola,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon d2h

Feb 11, 2012

installation

hi, i am from vellore, i got a new videocon d2h lcd tv.but not work properly, in service center not responding my words.

Jun 21, 2011

mistake in satellite box

With reference to your concern listed on 20 June 2011. We would request you to kindly provide your Customer Id/contact details, so that we can contact you on priority and resolve any issues.

You can also email us at [email protected]

We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Videocon d2h Team

Sep 7, 2012

My Self Bhola Nath Singh
Having D2H connection of videocon. I am very disappointed from the customer service of videocon. Today I got connection failed when I was watching TV. At the same time I have called on customer service but they dont respond up to mark just spoken right now our server is not working pls call after some time. Even few day back i had asked to provide new remote for videocon d2h and I have paid amount for the same after few time I got call from company (Vipin shrivastava) they have spoken to me you will be charge of Rs 30 for address updation while I had not requested for the address updation Even they had used rough launguage with me.

I am also working in service industry and I understand the value of customer But I think videocon want dicrease his customer level because they are having big work load and they dont need any extra customer So think I should shift my account with another service desk.

Looking forward your input on this. Because without intimation my service has been stoped by company.

My details are as.
My Name Bhola Nath Singh
Customer id 65948183
Mobile No 9039586611
Mail id [email protected]

Kindly update me on provided mail id.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...