Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Meharun

Sep 28, 2019

Unnecessarily deductions of money

Since last month I've been complaining about the arbitrary deduction of money from my d2h account.
Services like dance active and cine active are activated on your own for free for 7days and after that I'm chRged for it inspite of not getting it activated on my own at the first place.
I had called even last month regarding the same complaints, however it was of no use. I've even talk to the seniors of the team however none of them have come up with a solution.
Even today I'd talked to some Gulbaksh Kaur who first of all talked to me quite rudely when I was telling her my problems and blaming me that I don't understand.
I had multiple times requested her to connect me to the senior but she did not ultimately when i warned her that I'll complain against her and the company that's when she connected me to their senior who miraculously got free at the same time
The senior's name is Mr Kamaljeet Kumar. He talked an listened to me properly however the call got disconnected. It was told to me earlier that if the call gets disconnected, I'll receive a call back which I've not received yet.
You've deducted money from my d2h account without letting me know and inspite of me saying no of the same. Despite of me being an irritated consumer of your "esteemed" company I've not removed your connection in a hope thT you'll improved but i was wrong. The service has gone worse day by day and I'm seriously contemplating of taking extra serious action against your company.

Sep 21, 2019

Dear Sameer,

As per our discussion with you on this number +91 9833360645, you confirm that you have already disconnected d2h connection and right now you are using local cable TV connection.

Sep 20, 2019

Dear Sameer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

sameerkambli

Sep 19, 2019

Getting disconnected in 1 mins...sometime in 0.5mins

The set top box getting disconnected/restsrted again and again within 1-2 min time...........kindly do the needful.......also tried customer care but the issue is still persisit from last 7-8 days...................

Aug 22, 2019

Recharge not done mount not refunded

Dear Customer (prakashm2),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

prakashm2

Aug 20, 2019

Recharge not done mount not refunded

I had done recharged of Rs 235 (AXMOB/DTHR/NMXFBF6H5470) on 28th July 2019 with my bank application still recharged not done by Videocon and my amount also not refunded till the time

its been long time there is no response from Videocon I have raised complaint in Videocon still they are not able to resolve problem

as per my bank statement and confirmation from my bank the recharge amount already credited in Videocon D2H account but still they have not refunded my amount
I already provided transaction number to Videocon but still there is no response from Videocon D2H

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

We hope that our team connected with you. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

Signal not found

Dear Nirupam (nirupamcho),

sa041139

Aug 9, 2019

Excess Charges demand and receipt not providing

I have taken Videocone D2H connection( 219294550) since July 2018. D2H is not working since last two days so that we have lodge a complain through company tollfree number on dated 09/08/2019 and complain no is 741719726. Company person Mr. Raju visited to my residence and said that your D2H set box hang so that it should be replace with new one. For new set box its cost is Rs. 1200/- and provide this amount in cash. He is not ready to give any cash receipt for Rs. 1200/-
After that i have again called customer care and talked regarding this charges. She replied that Rs. 250/- for set box and Rs. 200/- for service engineer to should pay cash.

1. Why amount is different as per engineer and customer care ???
2. Why they are taking Cash and not providing any receipt ???
3. If set up box is hanged - Its company fault. Why should customer pay??
S.B.Agrawal
Kamal 802
Jalvayu Vihar Defence Colony
Sector 20 Plot no 20
Kharghar
nirupamcho

Aug 8, 2019

Signal not found

My Videocon D2H is totally stopped working and showing signal not found , when i have contacted customer service last 4 days they are giving me same reply that "our system is down not cant assist you right now , call after 20 minutes "

Aug 5, 2019

Dear Minal,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Aug 5, 2019

Dear Minal,

Minal07

Aug 3, 2019

D2h connection not working

Tv showing message " Dss BBCL has ran out of balance please recharge your account as soon as possible" bu my account has ₹7000 balance remaining. Customer id is. 154258138

Jul 18, 2019

Dear Michael,

We would like to inform you that the amount of Rs 305/- has been credited in your d2h account on 8th July’19 and your updated account balance is Rs. 254.77/- and due date is on 6th Aug’19. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jul 17, 2019

Dear Ranjan (Ranjan045),

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jul 12, 2019

Dear Ranjan (Ranjan045),

Jul 12, 2019

Dear Michael,

Michael Carter

Jul 8, 2019

D2H recharge fail

I recharged my videocon d2h account yesterday (rupees 305). After the clicked on final payment option, it said ''your recharge could not be done due to some technical error''
Then I received message on my mobile that amount 305 has been deducted from my bank account.
I called customer care multiple times, yet no solution from them. Today they sent message that ''your problem has been solved'', but i still see no channels.
Customer ID:231845195
Order id:2318451951562502550

And please dnt reply with messages like ''we are sorry for inconvenience'', Im getting sick of it. Just refund my money OR recharge my account
Ranjan045

Jul 8, 2019

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM VIDEOCON D2H ACCOUNT

This is with reference to my videocon d2h account no.84394573.

I have raised a complaint on 22th june regarding the setup box issue with refer. complaint no. 711935233.

On 2nd duly when i check my d2h account found amount 200/- has debited with reference to engineer visit charges.

After raised my complaint on 22nd june there was no visit from engineer and how come the amount has debit and now my service has stooped?

With out any notification how can u deduct the amount and closed the complaint.

from 2nd july to till date there are lotst type of complaint no raised as.731582195 / 73262578 / 732628008 / 732634243 / 732626125 / 732634550.

which is the important complaint no.?????

Jun 26, 2019

Dear Sandeep,

We would like to inform you that currently, MOVIES ACTIVE HD has not been the part of your d2h account. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jeenal Savla

Jun 22, 2019

No response for registered complaint

Warm Regards!!!

Customer ID: 79783738

I am trying since last 17 days to get my complaint resolved but excecutives at customer care department are not responsive at all. My registered complaint no. is 728640633 which was supposed to be resolved by Saturday i.e 22.06.2019 6:00pm. Engineer (Mr. Vijay Yadav) was on his way @6:30pm. He did not reached at my place also he didn't received my calls thereafter.

Services of Videocon d2h aren't working at my place since last 17 days.

Kindly do the needful!

Jun 20, 2019

Dear Sandeep,

sandeepwebdev

Jun 18, 2019

Worst customer care support

My customer ID is 118696836, MOVIES ACTIVE HD(Top Up) service got added in my account which i never activated. i asked customer care about it and requested to cancel it. which they refused by saying it has locking period of 30 days and as service is in pending state once it get activated then after 30 days i will be able to cancel it.

Even in case of recharge failure they failed to answer satisfactory answer nor did they took my complaint saying transaction id is required to raise complaint which i don't have it as i did transaction with credit card.

May 17, 2019

Overcharging of subscription and activation of channels without permission

Dear Priya,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you on your RTN but is not contactable. Moreover, as per your request, the package has been upgraded on both of the connections. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...