Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

20prashant06

Feb 7, 2020

Additional charges by service technician

in Nov 2018 Videocon d2h sent a technician for fixing dish antenna issues. He charged me 300 for single Single LNDF receiver. He also charged 200 for service, din provided any receipt and din updated the details in system. Same month I had issues with some channel and Videocon again agreed to send a technician and mentioned I have to pay 200 service charge. That's when I was told the previous service charge was not suppose to be paid as it was a free work order, also the Single LNDF receiver cost is only 175rs. They raised a complaint against the customer care person for raising free work order and another one against technician for additional 125 rs charged for LNDF.

There was no resolution on this for months and suddenly they closed the ticket and did not gave any refund.
Now if I call the service number they disconnect call or don't answer at all.

Feb 1, 2020

Dear Ashish,

As per our discussion on RTN- 8805011395, regarding your account related issue has been resolved after troubleshooting. Now, the current account balance of your d2h account is Rs. 276.23/- and your next recharge due date is 11-Feb-2020. Moreover, if you change any changes in the base package or add-on will affect the due date.

Jan 30, 2020

Dear Ashish,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

AshishPathania

Jan 28, 2020

DSS BBCL issue

I have explained the problem multiple times by calling on your customer care but your team is unable to resolve the issue.

My account is already recharged and have balance but I am getting below error message with a black screen as -
"From DSS BBCL account is running out of balance".

Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Ashish Pathania

Oct 21, 2019

Dear Rakesh,

We have credited Rs.244.34/- in your d2h account. Please be informed that any changes in the base package or channel/add-on pack will affect the due date. Moreover, the current account balance of your d2h account is Rs.626.65/- and the next recharge due date is 06th-December-2019. You may also follow the mentioned link to know your current Balance and Validity: https://d2h.com/check-bal.php

Oct 19, 2019

Dear Rakesh,

RAKESHGUPTA22

Oct 17, 2019

AddOn pack activated on their own

My videocon d2h account no. Is 172715138 and my name is Rakesh Gupta. I recharged my account on 25th September 2019 of amount 538/- for 1 month and today date is 17th october 2019 and my account got disconnected. Later I called the d2h customer care and I asked them the reason why it got disconnected before 1 month they told me that I have added the Add-on pack on 1st october which I did not activated and they charged me for that 200 rs. For 2 channels of cartoon and later i told them to send me the record they refused and told me we do not have any records and again I asked them then how did I activated they told me through SMS or website then I requested them for the screen shots of my request for activation of addons pack.. For this they said they cant send me.

Wanted to inform you that these videocon d2h are cheating us and taking double the charges of HD channels and not ready to give the proper answer and also they activate the additional channels on their own.

I hope you take the necessary action on these videocon d2h.

Rakesh Gupta
Meharun

Sep 28, 2019

Unnecessarily deductions of money

Since last month I've been complaining about the arbitrary deduction of money from my d2h account.
Services like dance active and cine active are activated on your own for free for 7days and after that I'm chRged for it inspite of not getting it activated on my own at the first place.
I had called even last month regarding the same complaints, however it was of no use. I've even talk to the seniors of the team however none of them have come up with a solution.
Even today I'd talked to some Gulbaksh Kaur who first of all talked to me quite rudely when I was telling her my problems and blaming me that I don't understand.
I had multiple times requested her to connect me to the senior but she did not ultimately when i warned her that I'll complain against her and the company that's when she connected me to their senior who miraculously got free at the same time
The senior's name is Mr Kamaljeet Kumar. He talked an listened to me properly however the call got disconnected. It was told to me earlier that if the call gets disconnected, I'll receive a call back which I've not received yet.
You've deducted money from my d2h account without letting me know and inspite of me saying no of the same. Despite of me being an irritated consumer of your "esteemed" company I've not removed your connection in a hope thT you'll improved but i was wrong. The service has gone worse day by day and I'm seriously contemplating of taking extra serious action against your company.

Sep 21, 2019

Dear Sameer,

As per our discussion with you on this number +91 9833360645, you confirm that you have already disconnected d2h connection and right now you are using local cable TV connection.

Sep 20, 2019

Dear Sameer,

sameerkambli

Sep 19, 2019

Getting disconnected in 1 mins...sometime in 0.5mins

The set top box getting disconnected/restsrted again and again within 1-2 min time...........kindly do the needful.......also tried customer care but the issue is still persisit from last 7-8 days...................

Aug 22, 2019

Recharge not done mount not refunded

Dear Customer (prakashm2),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

prakashm2

Aug 20, 2019

Recharge not done mount not refunded

I had done recharged of Rs 235 (AXMOB/DTHR/NMXFBF6H5470) on 28th July 2019 with my bank application still recharged not done by Videocon and my amount also not refunded till the time

its been long time there is no response from Videocon I have raised complaint in Videocon still they are not able to resolve problem

as per my bank statement and confirmation from my bank the recharge amount already credited in Videocon D2H account but still they have not refunded my amount
I already provided transaction number to Videocon but still there is no response from Videocon D2H

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

We hope that our team connected with you. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

Signal not found

Dear Nirupam (nirupamcho),

sa041139

Aug 9, 2019

Excess Charges demand and receipt not providing

I have taken Videocone D2H connection( 219294550) since July 2018. D2H is not working since last two days so that we have lodge a complain through company tollfree number on dated 09/08/2019 and complain no is 741719726. Company person Mr. Raju visited to my residence and said that your D2H set box hang so that it should be replace with new one. For new set box its cost is Rs. 1200/- and provide this amount in cash. He is not ready to give any cash receipt for Rs. 1200/-
After that i have again called customer care and talked regarding this charges. She replied that Rs. 250/- for set box and Rs. 200/- for service engineer to should pay cash.

1. Why amount is different as per engineer and customer care ???
2. Why they are taking Cash and not providing any receipt ???
3. If set up box is hanged - Its company fault. Why should customer pay??
S.B.Agrawal
Kamal 802
Jalvayu Vihar Defence Colony
Sector 20 Plot no 20
Kharghar
nirupamcho

Aug 8, 2019

Signal not found

My Videocon D2H is totally stopped working and showing signal not found , when i have contacted customer service last 4 days they are giving me same reply that "our system is down not cant assist you right now , call after 20 minutes "

Aug 5, 2019

Dear Minal,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Aug 5, 2019

Dear Minal,

Minal07

Aug 3, 2019

D2h connection not working

Tv showing message " Dss BBCL has ran out of balance please recharge your account as soon as possible" bu my account has ₹7000 balance remaining. Customer id is. 154258138

Jul 18, 2019

D2H recharge fail

Dear Michael,

We would like to inform you that the amount of Rs 305/- has been credited in your d2h account on 8th July’19 and your updated account balance is Rs. 254.77/- and due date is on 6th Aug’19. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jul 17, 2019

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM VIDEOCON D2H ACCOUNT

Dear Ranjan (Ranjan045),

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jul 12, 2019

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM VIDEOCON D2H ACCOUNT

Dear Ranjan (Ranjan045),

Jul 12, 2019

D2H recharge fail

Dear Michael,

Coca Cola - Fake lottery
    Respected RBI, I want to know if this attached receipt is...
    Shree Maruti Courier Service - My original EWS certificate lost in courier.
    I have sent courier from Surat Parvat Patiya to UPSC...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag token despatch address change
    Dear Sir My HDFC Fastag Wallet No 19000009109830. My...
    Videocon D2H - Not Able to watch Channel Since 11 Days
    From: Sapan Giri <[email protected]> Date: Sat,...
    Hitachi 1.5 Ton AC - Water leak in ac technician came servicing done but...
    Dear Sachin, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    broadband recharge - transaction failed but money deducted from account
    Recharge Amount of Rs.1412 against telephone no....
    Vodafone India - Activation of Re.1 Store service without my consent.
    For second time, I have received messages saying that The...
    AAFT Noida - Aastha
    Hi Everyone I am aastha and I am deciding to take...
    KFJ BOND GOLD - BOND GOLD FRAUD
    I paid in the investment KFJ BOND OF GOLD to my daughter...