Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

May 29, 2019

Dear Customer (paraghadke),

We have checked and found that Rs.450/- recharge has been done. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 20, 2019

Dear Customer (paraghadke),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

paraghadke

May 17, 2019

Additional charges debited for Relocation

I have relocated from Pune to Aurangabad on 31-Mar-19.
Relocation charges Rs. 450/- collected by installation engineer at the time of removing unit from my earlier location (Pune) as well as the Rs. 450 deducted by videocon d2h from my d2h account balance. I have called customer care for more than 20 times. They could not resolve this problem for more than one and half month and still counting. Everytime Customer support team says they are escalating the issue.
They Always say it will be resolved in 24 Hrs. Still no resolution of the matter and I am still waiting to get my 450 Rs back in my d2h account.
Totally frustrated with Videocon service.
Need urgent resolution of the matter.
Customer ID: 154707139

May 16, 2019

Dear Vinod,

We would like to inform you that Rs.200/- has been credited in your d2h account on April 06, 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 4, 2019

Dear Vinod,

Vinod V Babar

May 3, 2019

amount debited from account

VIDEOCON D2H pathetic support and deducted service charge without technician visit - Customer ID: 189949370

Apr 4, 2019

Dear Mr Patil,

As discussed over the call with you on RTN- 9422656191, you have received the refund amount.

Team d2h
shubhunand

Mar 30, 2019

Company cheated

My Videocon customer id is 176258495 and I have been a customer for more than 3 years now, I have reacharged of rs 397 for the month of February after making the plan with the help of customer care but after 5-6 days all the channels were showing unserviceable then I tried to connect customer care but every time they took me granted, why is it so?? Is it your way of service and treat with your customers, and today also I called to customer care and ask for plans but this time also I was cheated and she clearly shown her (Shweta pandekar) negative attitude to me. if you are not able to serve rights to customers then shut down your company, really very pathetic service from d2h and not acceptable at all.

Mar 28, 2019

Dear Mr. Patil,

Team d2h
Dada Khaire Patil

Mar 26, 2019

24 rupee's dedicated but not refunded yet

Recharged deh on 18 march with 100 rupees, for that my rewards point 304 deducted and 24 rupee cash deducted for recharge.
But recharge was unsuccessful . My rewards point refunded but 24 rupees cash still not re-funded.

Khaire D.R.
Anil Shinde

Feb 9, 2019

Channel not working

I have activity the new pack as per try but from last week I am not able to see any channel on my TV .and I write a email also but still not received any response. Could you please check.

My customer id- 93268360
sablerahul

Dec 6, 2018

Package changed without consent

I am using VIDEOCON D2H services since long. But now service provider & agent cheating to customer by way of changing the package without customer consent. I have made the complaint to service provider till date no communication or resolution from the company. Customer care centre just raising the complaint number but never giving the solution or resolution.
rameshwar mogal

Feb 20, 2017

no signal last 6math

dear videocon d2h team
last 6 math no signal i castmar from your videocon d2h last 12 year but you sarvjc very bad i am not a satisfy for your sarvises cliraty othar d2b wery wel good sarvic&clirty pls dint ignor this eshuy do you urjant soll this problaim
Bhagchand Sethi

Sep 28, 2016

Non receipt of Bluetooth dongle advance paid

I have ordered Bluetooth dongle on 11 th July and paid amount in advance order no is 18620 after several reminders they told me that they have send the product through courier but till today I have not received .No response from them
Satish sethi

Sep 14, 2016

Non receipt of Bluetooth dongle

I have ordered a Bluetooth dongle on 11 th July 2016 vide order no 18620 and was told will be delivered within 10 days after that several complaints were made by me finally on 11 th Sep they told me that it has been delivered by courier company.
But to me it was not delivered
I have paid money in advance
No response from videocon d2h
jarhadrb

Jan 19, 2015

Recharge unsuccessful

I recharged Videocon D2H for one month package of Rs. 310 on 16 Jan 2015 through HDFC netbanking.After recharged amount Rs. 310 deducted in my account & sms received as session expired. So recharge unsuccessful.
Detail as follows.
HDFC cust id -33905792
Videocon customer id -49936407
Narration-137321104-Tech Bharat Business
Ref no. 116135247
so plz resolve & refund me deducted amount.

Jarhad R.B.
email- [email protected]
Mob. 9921919030
Videocon_d2h

Apr 30, 2014

Videocon d2h

Dear Meghsham,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon d2h Team
meghsham

Apr 29, 2014

additional channel without permission by videocon d2h

respected sir/s , videcon d2h operated added additional channel to my basic super gold plan without any permission and deducted charge of extra channel through my account balance. i lodged complain on their website, www. videocon2h.com but they did not responded. i also called customer care but they spoke lie that i requested for additional channel when they called but i did not responded to any call.I many times experience and observed mobile companies are doing the same, d2h operators are also doing same. they seem that can make our citizen fool.now it is time to lodge public writ petition against mobile operator companies and d2h operators too. i hope all of you seriously think over it and saves money,time and above all mental stress of our people and help to build humanity by taking proper step against this.This is not ony the problem of mine but of millions of indian so i requesting you consider it as early.Thanking you. Holambe M.N. Customers id 12784732 email id.: [email protected] no.9422742366.

Nov 16, 2012

Fault in STB

I have been facing many problems, I tried to speak with customer representative but no proper response, from last two months my connection is not working properly.

my customer customer id is 3332338. According to me the service of this company is "very bad" when we inquire for new connection we get much of follow up but when we launch any complain no body entertain.

I am fed up with this worst system.

Shirishkumar Mob.9404322204 ( Aurangabad)

Feb 21, 2011

Correction in name

I am purchasing videocon d2h services my customer ID is 24736993 & my full name is GAJANAND KHINCHI but inserted of my correct name your data shows GAJANAND CHIKI. So please correct my full name in your records. Please correct my name & send sms after correction my cell no is 9251862201
Thanking You.

Apr 10, 2011

Fault in STB

Dear Sir / Madam
Im the unfortunate customer of ur d2h product. My cust ID is 39567634. Aurangabad area.

I have purchased d2h product on 30/3/11 from a dealer named Arun electronics Aurangabad.

Im facing number of problems from day Ist. There is poor response from cust. care executive at call center as well as local service centers also. The cust. care executive (cell no 892888007) not paying attendance on my complaint and ignoring my call from my cell no.. I have also called nodal officer on no. that u have provided on catalogue but he is also not picking a phone.
Dealer is not taking responsibility and saying 'my work is limited till selling only. I cant do anything if videocon giving poor service to you'.

Pl help me to resolve the issues that Im facing by fwd my mail to concern persons, otherwise I am thinking about to take the help from consumer forum desk.

Rgds / Prafull V. Deshpande

Nov 20, 2010

Correction in name

I am purchasing videocon d2h services my customer ID is 25152091 & my full name is PRASAD VITTHALRAO MANTE but insted of my correct name your data shows PRASHANT BAMPE. So please correct my full name in your records & i also attached my pan card & esci card for proff of my identity. Please correct my name & send sms after correction my cell no is 9421309059.
Thanking You.

For best regards,

PRASAD VITTHALRAO MANTE
RM-48, SAVARKAR COLONY,
BAJAJ NAGAR, MIDC AREA, WALUJ,
AURANGABAD. 431136
MOB NO 9421309059

Jawed habib, ratanlal nagar, kanpur - Fake and local products, poor services
    Jawed habib, a newly opened franchise in ratanlal nagar...
    MCD South West Delhi - Street Sweeper do not clean Gali
    Dear Sir, I would like to inform that the cleaning...
    Alaknanda Properties Pvt Ltd - Gratuity Payment
    I have worked for 6+ years at Asaf Ali Road based office. ...
    Garbage dump cleaning - Garbage dump
    I am a resident of D-Block, DDA Janta Flats, Jasola Vihar,...
    Hitachi - Pathetic service
    Dear Sir This has reference to the above complaint...
    MYNTRA - Wrong Product sent
    To, The Management MYNTRA This is with reference to...
    ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR - Refrigerator
    Dear Sir My Kelvinator Refrigerator is not cooling . pls...
    Unknown number - repetadly calling from unknown number
    from last month i am getting call from unknown...
    GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Fraud transaction
    Hi, I T Hari, account holder in CITI credit card, stated...