Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Dear Atul,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Customer (Savmanali15),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Atul,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Atul Girdhar

Oct 13, 2019

Dear Videocon D2H Complaint Redressal Officer,

My customer ID 66529010.

I have registered a complaint yesterdsy for No Signal.
I was informed that Engineer will visit in 24 Hours.

However to my surprise nobody called or visited to ressolve the issue.

I contacted again to you Customer service executives today & spoke to couple of Executives but none of them could able to solve my problem. I asked them to connect to their Seniors & I was kept waiting for more than 15 & 35 minutes respectively for 2 times.

It seems you are not bothered for wasting our time.

I waited the whole day today canceling my plans to go out as your Engineer was expected to come. But no one turned up today.

Its a serious lapse of Service on your part as you ought to take action in 24 Hours & in this case you not resolved it.

Hence if you are not going resolve it within next 2 hours I wish to cancel the D2H connection with immediate effect.

Atul Girdhar
Savmanali15

Oct 12, 2019

Recharged Rs 330 but no tv connection

Since our package was over.. i selected Rs330 package for 30 days n paid same of which i got teceipt too. But tv connection not yet started. When contacted after 5 hrs wait i was 1st told no balance ... then customer service told its paid.. u wait for 10mins v r xhanging setting it vl start... till now no connection..

Ramesh kumar1

Sep 22, 2019

Inconvenience for your company phone calls

Hi, Actually I know my D2h plan is expired. If I need means directly I will do recharge, now no need recharge, so pls don't make calls, for the past 2 weeks I'm really disappointed for your phone calls.
Note : dont make phone calls in future. If u again call means I will compliment higher

Sep 14, 2019

Dear Devi,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Sep 14, 2019

Dear Devi,

devisivaprasad

Sep 12, 2019

Hi Videocon,
Iam using using Videocon D2H from 6 years.From last Thursday evening(05-09-2019) there is no Signal Available.
The best part is I got signals on Thursday Morning also. But suddenly from evening of the same day Signal not available.
I called customer care, they told that I have to Pay Rs.200 for engineer visit.
Following are my Questions :
1. Why should I pay Rs.200 for engineer visit.
2.Thursday morning(05-09-2019) Signals are available ,I watched TV . suddenly by evening how come No signal available. My antenna is on Terrace where no one can go rotate the antenna. It was installed by ur Videocon Engineer.
3. Is this new trick to earn extra money from the customers.

I need all these Questions to be answered and my problem should be resolved for Free of cost as I recharged for Channels. If signal not available its your mistake for which you are asking customers to pay.

Resolve this before I switch to another service provider and throw ur antenna and setup box.

My RTN number id :8095802272 .This number will be available 24*7. Later you cannot reply saying that we tried to ur RTN number. It is not reachable.

Aug 26, 2019

Dear Mithun,

Mithun Poojary

Aug 23, 2019

Pathetic service

I have been a videocon customer from quite many years. So confident about the product tthat I always do a yearly recharge. But recently the services have been pathetic. In12 months this is the 3rd time there has been a issue. December 2018 July 2019 and now August 2019. First visit happened the engineer charged 300 for visit and changed something that it is new as it is needed. Second visit the engineer said that the earlier engineer has put a outdated one I am putting the correct one. This was in July. In August I have my set top box non operational for more than 2 weeks. The problem shown is smart card is damaged, smart card not inserted properly. Now the recent message is very funny. It says Non Videocon d2h smart card. Your engineers work for other company. I have made a recharge of 6 months on 6th August and I am seriously repenting the payment.
The charges to be paid by me would now be Rs 400 for the 17 days lost as I couldn't see anything, Rs 300 to be donated to the engineer, whatever cost I have to pay for the set top box and this is just one month after the engineer visited. Don't you own your mistakes. Why should I pay for your mistakes. Really disappointed.

Aug 1, 2019

Recharged account money desucted from account but D2h balance not showing recharged amount

Dear Nazir,

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Nazir,

sabmyshnaz

Jul 30, 2019

I am Nazir Shaikh My Videocon D2h Account no. Is 173934160 i have recharged my accout on 29th of july through icici imobile app of Rs. 1200/- the same has beed debited from my account but still the 1200/- amount is not reflecting in my videocon balance. The msg of recharge your account is popping on my tv screen. Inspite of continuous complaints no response from your end.
Please help me out.

Jul 6, 2019

Dear Paresh,

We have received the confirmation from our team that the issue has been resolved. Moreover, we have credited Rs.400/- in your d2h account against wrong service charges deduction. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jun 25, 2019

Dear Paresh,

pareshs12

Jun 24, 2019

Fruad on engineer visit

I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told to pay 450 to engineer which I paid on 31st may 2019.
But later next day 1st June 2019 d2h deducted 400 from my balance.
I had have complained regarding this to d2h custom care for more then 10 times and always they give me same reply you complaint is in open state.
Customer ID - 136355812
Complaints Id which I have are below :
-722726995
-728357127
-728357614

D2h cheating consumers,

May 10, 2019

Many channels are not working

Dear Madhuri,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

May 10, 2019

No service

Dear Customer (D2h customer),

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you on RTN (9960727356) but is not contactable. Moreover, we have sent the refresh command, if you are still facing the issue please share error screenshot.

May 7, 2019

VIDEOCON DTH NOT WORKING

Dear Amol,

Kindly elaborate your query and as we have checked that package has been migrated as per TRAI. Moreover, if you want to make any changes then you can do the same through the website or application. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 6, 2019

No signal since 19-Mar-2019

Dear Nitin,

We would like to inform you that your current account status is Disconnected, so kindly recharge your account to resume services and if still, you face any issue then kindly revert us back.

May 4, 2019

D2h Worst Service Providers

Dear Mayur,

We would like to inform you that package has been restored in all 3 connection as per your request according to TRAI. Furthermore, you can make the changes in the package from your end through the website or application as well. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 4, 2019

Videocon d2h pathetic

Dear Shailesh,

Apr 30, 2019

TV channels not coming

Dear Bhaumic,

We would like to inform you that we are trying to reach you on RTN- 9820085916, but you are not contactable. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Shailesh Nongmaithem

Apr 23, 2019

Videocon d2h pathetic

RTN - 8861006837
Not even single channel working for me since recharge, called/mailed customer care but pathetic response, technician came and took money saying it will take a day to fix and then still not working. I want my money back and am switching from you guys never to come back.

Kolkata customs ems - Inquiry
    Sir, I am rohan and i purchased a nerf toy model for my...
    Yojna magazine - Yojna
    I have subscribed yojna hindi magazine in September but...
    Satish Yadav - Trangatation pending
    Me Satish Yadav mere account 11439569375 se trangatation...
    Indiapost.gov.in - Delay in delivering
    Why is my parcel not moving out from guwahati post office...
    Bharat Petrolium - Selling Petrol in Plastic Bottles
    K.M.Suchak &Co., Bharat Petroleum on This petrol pump...
    Videocon DTH - Excess billing, Non responsive Call centre
    Dear Ravi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    IGNOU - Revaluation
    My enrollment number is 147758365. I applied revaluation...
    SBIMOPS - UGC NET PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT SHOWING...
    I tried to pay UGC NET Examination fee by UPI, my bank...
    Cyber Crime Cell / Paytm - Fraud by PAYTM KYC
    Dear Sir, I had received A Massage from PAYTM towards...