Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Sep 14, 2019

Dear Devi,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Sep 14, 2019

Dear Devi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

devisivaprasad

Sep 12, 2019

Hi Videocon,
Iam using using Videocon D2H from 6 years.From last Thursday evening(05-09-2019) there is no Signal Available.
The best part is I got signals on Thursday Morning also. But suddenly from evening of the same day Signal not available.
I called customer care, they told that I have to Pay Rs.200 for engineer visit.
Following are my Questions :
1. Why should I pay Rs.200 for engineer visit.
2.Thursday morning(05-09-2019) Signals are available ,I watched TV . suddenly by evening how come No signal available. My antenna is on Terrace where no one can go rotate the antenna. It was installed by ur Videocon Engineer.
3. Is this new trick to earn extra money from the customers.

I need all these Questions to be answered and my problem should be resolved for Free of cost as I recharged for Channels. If signal not available its your mistake for which you are asking customers to pay.

Resolve this before I switch to another service provider and throw ur antenna and setup box.

My RTN number id :8095802272 .This number will be available 24*7. Later you cannot reply saying that we tried to ur RTN number. It is not reachable.

Aug 26, 2019

Dear Mithun,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Mithun Poojary

Aug 23, 2019

Pathetic service

I have been a videocon customer from quite many years. So confident about the product tthat I always do a yearly recharge. But recently the services have been pathetic. In12 months this is the 3rd time there has been a issue. December 2018 July 2019 and now August 2019. First visit happened the engineer charged 300 for visit and changed something that it is new as it is needed. Second visit the engineer said that the earlier engineer has put a outdated one I am putting the correct one. This was in July. In August I have my set top box non operational for more than 2 weeks. The problem shown is smart card is damaged, smart card not inserted properly. Now the recent message is very funny. It says Non Videocon d2h smart card. Your engineers work for other company. I have made a recharge of 6 months on 6th August and I am seriously repenting the payment.
The charges to be paid by me would now be Rs 400 for the 17 days lost as I couldn't see anything, Rs 300 to be donated to the engineer, whatever cost I have to pay for the set top box and this is just one month after the engineer visited. Don't you own your mistakes. Why should I pay for your mistakes. Really disappointed.

Aug 1, 2019

Recharged account money desucted from account but D2h balance not showing recharged amount

Dear Nazir,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Nazir,

sabmyshnaz

Jul 30, 2019

I am Nazir Shaikh My Videocon D2h Account no. Is 173934160 i have recharged my accout on 29th of july through icici imobile app of Rs. 1200/- the same has beed debited from my account but still the 1200/- amount is not reflecting in my videocon balance. The msg of recharge your account is popping on my tv screen. Inspite of continuous complaints no response from your end.
Please help me out.

Jul 6, 2019

Dear Paresh,

We have received the confirmation from our team that the issue has been resolved. Moreover, we have credited Rs.400/- in your d2h account against wrong service charges deduction. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jun 25, 2019

Dear Paresh,

pareshs12

Jun 24, 2019

Fruad on engineer visit

I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told to pay 450 to engineer which I paid on 31st may 2019.
But later next day 1st June 2019 d2h deducted 400 from my balance.
I had have complained regarding this to d2h custom care for more then 10 times and always they give me same reply you complaint is in open state.
Customer ID - 136355812

D2h cheating consumers,

May 10, 2019

Many channels are not working

Dear Madhuri,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

May 10, 2019

No service

Dear Customer (D2h customer),

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you on RTN (9960727356) but is not contactable. Moreover, we have sent the refresh command, if you are still facing the issue please share error screenshot.

May 7, 2019

VIDEOCON DTH NOT WORKING

Dear Amol,

Kindly elaborate your query and as we have checked that package has been migrated as per TRAI. Moreover, if you want to make any changes then you can do the same through the website or application. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 6, 2019

No signal since 19-Mar-2019

Dear Nitin,

We would like to inform you that your current account status is Disconnected, so kindly recharge your account to resume services and if still, you face any issue then kindly revert us back.

May 4, 2019

D2h Worst Service Providers

Dear Mayur,

We would like to inform you that package has been restored in all 3 connection as per your request according to TRAI. Furthermore, you can make the changes in the package from your end through the website or application as well. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 4, 2019

Videocon d2h pathetic

Dear Shailesh,

Apr 30, 2019

TV channels not coming

Dear Bhaumic,

We would like to inform you that we are trying to reach you on RTN- 9820085916, but you are not contactable. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Shailesh Nongmaithem

Videocon d2h pathetic

RTN - 8861006837
Not even single channel working for me since recharge, called/mailed customer care but pathetic response, technician came and took money saying it will take a day to fix and then still not working. I want my money back and am switching from you guys never to come back.

No service

Dear Customer (D2h customer),

Many channels are not working

Dear Madhuri,

inefficient Customer care

Dear Vivek,

As discussed over the call with you on RTN- 9768217139, the issue has been resolved. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Apr 23, 2019

Im not getting any south channels

Dear Customer (Ayrus nani),

We would like to inform you that your current package is Platinum HD Combo and two ala-carte channels GEMINI HD and STAR MAA HD. Furthermore, you can make the changes in the package from your end through the website or application as well. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Apr 23, 2019

Unable to see subscribe channels

Dear Rohit,

As discussed over the call with you on RTN- 7358389099, we have added the channels as per your request. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jayant Pandit

Apr 21, 2019

CHEATED BY VIDEOCON D2H

Third class services. My subscription ended on April’ 2019, but without intimation the package is being activated and the charges are getting deducted. When called on call center they mentioned that Videocon D2H have directly activated the package as I have not selected any one from their declared list. Who has given them such authority to activate such package without Customer concerned? This is cheating and just swallowed my balance monthly subscription amount. Who will refund for the amount for which services I have not activated the package from my end. Later on 21st April’ 2019 after activating also my services shows channels for which I have not subscribed. Do not fool the customer. Your call center is 3rd class and don't know how to address the customers. Check the social media site where I am publishing about this 3rd time cheating done from your side to me. First time subscribed for 12 months and the subscription end in 9 months as the Call Center activated the USB Recording mentioning to me it is add on free of cost till the end of the subscription, but will be chargeable from the next subscription. Till date there is no revert on that case. 2nd time the paid channels activated, which after struggling got deactivated and swallowed my money and not returning. Kindly someone help how to get refund of the amount for such cheating.

SBI - Related to money transfer
    Amount is debited from my account but not credited...
    LIC Agent - LIC — Against Agent
    Dear Sir, I had taken policy from LIC through an...
    water wastage - Water wastage
    Many houses wasting water no arrangements in tanks every...
    jio phone - Recharge not done
    I recharged online of rs 49 on my jio phone.. But...
    BPCL - Detected Unauthorised use of my ID or contact number
    I don't have any LPG connection with BPCL anywhere in...
    Valleypointtechnologies.com - internet
    internet connection gets disconnected when ever the power...
    State Bank of India - Amount not received but debited from my saving account
    I have my saving account no-10307490583 in state bank of...
    Hitachi fridge - Fridge door not closing airtight
    I bought the Hitachi Fridge model no RVG660PND3 Glass Grey...
    haier refrigerator - very bed service in haier
    Hey, I am Hussain I want to tell you that our fridge is...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - D2H Logo stuck
    Dear Sandeep, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...