Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

No signal since 19-Mar-2019

Dear Nitin,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Videocon d2h not working

Dear Prabha,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Murali,

Dear Bhaumic,

Recharge taking more than 12 hours

Customer No. - 187657657
Name - Amol Choudhary

Again Pathetic service from Videocon D2H.

We have made recharged of Rs. 650/- on 11th April at 21:09 p.m. and tried to get thru the worst ever customer care, because even after waiting after 2 hours, the account balance was not recharged.

My husband spoke with the customer care assistant at around 6 a.m. after checking the recharge which was not working, he bluntly told that recharge may take 36 hours to get updated.

We just need the money back from d2h,as we will be transferring to another DTH TV.

Also, we are approaching TRAI also, as legally we could not select our own set of channels, their website is created just for sake of doing it. after doing all selection and wasting much time, when we click on submit, the page says just 'Thank you We will remember your selection.' as does nothing.

If we do not get quick response, we will goto consumer court as this is not the first time we are receiving such kind of service from videocon.

9820376274
Percy Joy

Duped of my money

Videocon D2h is the worst service provider in the country. They have cheated me of my money. I have paid them my recharge amount and it has been 3 weeks that they have not activated my channels. They've made me do these elaborate steps of picking and choosing the channels of my choice yet they do not activate them. Their customer service numbers are never answered, they do not respond to my issue on their social media handle, their email response team keeps asking me to do the same steps again and again. I have done all those steps yet my channels do not get activated. I'm fedup , frustrated and my money is paid for a service which a consumer has not received. This is lack of ACCOUNTABILITY, negligent and cheating me. Please help me in getting my money back. 3 weeks after i have paid and yet no response
cooltobe_2k4

Videocon D2H

As most consumers have mentioned, its been almost a week since all channels were changed. The customer care numbers are not reachable, if connected we have to wait forever as all executives are busy. Best case if connected, no one has any answers for whatever is happening. Mails sent get no response. I tried configuring my channels online, but end result is still that i am forced to either watch what D2H has selected for me or just shut off the TV as i am doing for the last few days. All this is at my cost as my daily balance swings wildly day by day. E.g yesterday by renewal date was 20th May and today it shows as 10th May. Nobody has any clue and we as customers don't seem to have any option to do anything. Pathetic state of affairs.

inefficient Customer care

Dear Rohit,

Bhaumic Gandhi

Apr 10, 2019

TV channels not coming

My customer ID is 105984660, from 5 days 70 % of channels are not coming. I am not able to reach any of your contact number.
I have also logged in via webpage & selected the Pack but still not able to view any channels.

Kindly help on urgent basis

Bhaumic H Gandhi
M R Sawant

Apr 10, 2019

Insufficient balance or channel not subscribed

From last 3 days only free channels are working. When ever contacted customer care fake snswer server not working call.after 1 he. Second fake answer services link is now activated keep set top box on for 10 min. It will srart. Customer care representative had no manners to talk. They just speak whatever they want and cutting phone calls. I asked for 3 days extension as services are not available and I paid for it . Even wrote about account I do not displayed on screen .It's a cheating. Some legal action should be taken against such service proving company by government.
mayur.lnweb

Apr 9, 2019

D2h Worst Service Providers

I have 3 connections at home and I have been trying from past 3 months to fix up the channels according to new regulations of TRAI but never succeeded because as always they cant see my details on screen. Now all of a sudden they automatically changed my plan for all three accounts. Different-Different channels are showing on all 3 connections.

I am trying to get to them from past 5 days and like 3-4 times a day. These guys are so unprofessional that if you see these people in real you will kill them. You have to wait for 8-10 minutes just to talk to them and then they will say server is not working and I cant see any of your detail on my screen.

Its like all employees of Videocon D2h go to their respective offices and sit idle for 9 hours because server is down every time. I mean we all are professionals, how can a company run if their server and internet is down for 5 days straight.

I am paying 1300 INR monthly and this is how you treat a customer. The only mistake we did is that my family member recharged it for next 4 months as was not aware of the situation. I am just waiting till my recharge is done and I am moving to a another DTH provider.

If they are not listening to a customer who has 3 connections, I feel pity on them who has only one connection.

If you see any Videocon employee, please hug them and ask for political opinions, financial opinions as they are free all day they can debate with you on any given topic.

If you are listening D2h and have little SHAME, my customer id is 34074992, fix up your MESS.
Vivek Sharma

inefficient Customer care

From Sunday evening 8th April 2019 facing issue with not able to view channels.
called customer care they disconnect call without proper reply/some transferred call to other regional language/ some are even giving bad words.
written mail but yet not solved.
one of the worst Customer care in world.
going discontinue there service.
Customer Id :
desai_rohit

Unable to see subscribe channels

My consumer ID is 121050002 Unable to see subscribe channels, even no response from costumer care, very very poor service.

Pls. get it correct, other wise no choice left other than put up case in consumer forum & switch the company.

Rohit Desai
Ayrus nani

Im not getting any south channels

Im not getting any south channels though my pack is south platinum hd pack
Customer service is not available
Whom to call?
Service is poor
Pls resolve the problem
Customer id is 94569300
mssnasik

Mar 27, 2019

VIDEOCON DTH NOT WORKING

AFTER THE NEW RULES OF TRAI VIDEOCON CUSTOMER CARE AND ALL SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING AND SEEMS TO NOT ABLE TO WORK IN FUTURE , IF THEY NOT CAPABLE PLEASE RETURN MONEY TO CUSTOMER AND WIND UP THEIR COMPANY

ONLINE SERVICE IS VERY VERY POOR, MANY TIMES THEY ARE SAYING THIS IS NOT VALID CUST ID OR RTN
OUR SERVER IS DOWN , OUR REPRESENTIVE WILL CALL SHORTLY, AND VERY THIRD CLASS SYSTEM OF CHANNEL SELCTION

PLEASE PLEASE LOCK YOUR COMPANY AND REFUND OUR MONEY

REGARDS,

AMOL PAWAR
CUST ID 105209882
muralikrishhna

Mar 24, 2019

Password reset issue(no response from Custer care)

I have balance in my account. I had forgotten my password I requested to reset the password it's been 7 days
No response worst customer service.
I have balance in my account but the channels has been stopped and I want to add new channels.
Of videocon is not even able to reset the password how I can expect the other services from them.
My complaint number is 701832805
vsprabha

Mar 23, 2019

Videocon d2h not working

I have selected my channels 4 days ago. The website always says we have taken your request, we will get back to you shortly. Never allows me to pay for what I have selected. Actually there should be about Rs. 400+ balance in my account. Not sure what happened to that? Not a single channel is coming now. I call the customer care but always says, they are busy and will call me back. They never call back also. For the past 3 months it has been really pathetic service with videocon and d2h, not sure if both are same or different!!
NITINBHA205

Mar 21, 2019

No signal since 19-Mar-2019

My customer I’d is 172964512. Since 19-Mar-2019, we are not getting any signal.
When we try to call customer care number, it says that all the representatives are busy and after few minutes the call gets disconnected so we are not even able to register the complain with the company.
With regards,
Nitin

Mar 19, 2019

D2H not working

Dear Customer (saielex) ,

Madhuri Zaavde

Mar 18, 2019

Many channels are not working

My name is Madhuri Zaavde. I have a videocon d2h connection. My customer id is: 195073358. Since 7 days we are not able to view many channels even though we have a sufficient balance. Our next recharge date is in april, still many channels are not functioning. We had sent the complaint on email id: [email protected] . They sent the reply that on refreshing the account the problem will be solved. But the problem still persist. Now the customer care is not even attending the call. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
saielex

Mar 15, 2019

D2H not working

D2H not working despite payment of recharge amount of 827 Rs . Also selected channels from Videocon D2H login haven't been applied despite selection from the list provided in the d2h login.

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...