Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

mayur.lnweb

Apr 9, 2019

D2h Worst Service Providers

I have 3 connections at home and I have been trying from past 3 months to fix up the channels according to new regulations of TRAI but never succeeded because as always they cant see my details on screen. Now all of a sudden they automatically changed my plan for all three accounts. Different-Different channels are showing on all 3 connections.

I am trying to get to them from past 5 days and like 3-4 times a day. These guys are so unprofessional that if you see these people in real you will kill them. You have to wait for 8-10 minutes just to talk to them and then they will say server is not working and I cant see any of your detail on my screen.

Its like all employees of Videocon D2h go to their respective offices and sit idle for 9 hours because server is down every time. I mean we all are professionals, how can a company run if their server and internet is down for 5 days straight.

I am paying 1300 INR monthly and this is how you treat a customer. The only mistake we did is that my family member recharged it for next 4 months as was not aware of the situation. I am just waiting till my recharge is done and I am moving to a another DTH provider.

If they are not listening to a customer who has 3 connections, I feel pity on them who has only one connection.

If you see any Videocon employee, please hug them and ask for political opinions, financial opinions as they are free all day they can debate with you on any given topic.

If you are listening D2h and have little SHAME, my customer id is 34074992, fix up your MESS.
Vivek Sharma

inefficient Customer care

From Sunday evening 8th April 2019 facing issue with not able to view channels.
called customer care they disconnect call without proper reply/some transferred call to other regional language/ some are even giving bad words.
written mail but yet not solved.
one of the worst Customer care in world.
going discontinue there service.
Customer Id :
desai_rohit

Apr 8, 2019

Unable to see subscribe channels

My consumer ID is 121050002 Unable to see subscribe channels, even no response from costumer care, very very poor service.

Pls. get it correct, other wise no choice left other than put up case in consumer forum & switch the company.

Rohit Desai
Ayrus nani

Apr 8, 2019

Im not getting any south channels

Im not getting any south channels though my pack is south platinum hd pack
Customer service is not available
Whom to call?
Service is poor
Pls resolve the problem
Customer id is 94569300
mssnasik

Mar 27, 2019

VIDEOCON DTH NOT WORKING

AFTER THE NEW RULES OF TRAI VIDEOCON CUSTOMER CARE AND ALL SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING AND SEEMS TO NOT ABLE TO WORK IN FUTURE , IF THEY NOT CAPABLE PLEASE RETURN MONEY TO CUSTOMER AND WIND UP THEIR COMPANY

ONLINE SERVICE IS VERY VERY POOR, MANY TIMES THEY ARE SAYING THIS IS NOT VALID CUST ID OR RTN
OUR SERVER IS DOWN , OUR REPRESENTIVE WILL CALL SHORTLY, AND VERY THIRD CLASS SYSTEM OF CHANNEL SELCTION

PLEASE PLEASE LOCK YOUR COMPANY AND REFUND OUR MONEY

REGARDS,

AMOL PAWAR
CUST ID 105209882
muralikrishhna

Mar 24, 2019

Password reset issue(no response from Custer care)

I have balance in my account. I had forgotten my password I requested to reset the password it's been 7 days
No response worst customer service.
I have balance in my account but the channels has been stopped and I want to add new channels.
Of videocon is not even able to reset the password how I can expect the other services from them.
My complaint number is 701832805
vsprabha

Mar 23, 2019

Videocon d2h not working

I have selected my channels 4 days ago. The website always says we have taken your request, we will get back to you shortly. Never allows me to pay for what I have selected. Actually there should be about Rs. 400+ balance in my account. Not sure what happened to that? Not a single channel is coming now. I call the customer care but always says, they are busy and will call me back. They never call back also. For the past 3 months it has been really pathetic service with videocon and d2h, not sure if both are same or different!!
NITINBHA205

Mar 21, 2019

No signal since 19-Mar-2019

My customer I’d is 172964512. Since 19-Mar-2019, we are not getting any signal.
When we try to call customer care number, it says that all the representatives are busy and after few minutes the call gets disconnected so we are not even able to register the complain with the company.
With regards,
Nitin
d2h Team

Mar 19, 2019

Dear Customer (saielex) ,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Team d2h
Madhuri Zaavde

Mar 18, 2019

Many channels are not working

My name is Madhuri Zaavde. I have a videocon d2h connection. My customer id is: 195073358. Since 7 days we are not able to view many channels even though we have a sufficient balance. Our next recharge date is in april, still many channels are not functioning. We had sent the complaint on email id: [email protected] . They sent the reply that on refreshing the account the problem will be solved. But the problem still persist. Now the customer care is not even attending the call. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
saielex

Mar 15, 2019

D2H not working

D2H not working despite payment of recharge amount of 827 Rs . Also selected channels from Videocon D2H login haven't been applied despite selection from the list provided in the d2h login.
D2h customer

Mar 2, 2019

No service

No service all of a sudden inspite of positive a/c balance.No response from customer support no.9115691156.
Customer i.d is 168127546
sonikadeva

Feb 27, 2019

CUSTOMER ID : 41980849.D2H IS NOT WORKING

D2h is not working
Hi My name is Keshav Devadiga Nd details are below.

Customer id-41980849

I have sufficient amount in my account but since last 20 days my d2h is not working I tried everything to connect d2h customer support.This is the first time dth is not answering our calls otherwise we were very happy from their services from last 6 years. Please look into the matter sir active my account other wise i will have to change my provider as our family are not getting any kind of entertainment from last 20 days and also recharge money wasted 2 times.

Keshav Devadiga
Maulik Surendra Maniar

Feb 25, 2019

Unable to recharge my videocon d2h 180009829

Please be informed that I have a videocon d2h connection with cust I'd 180009829.
My account is inactive since 22 February 2019 and am unable to recharge as per TRAI guidelines

I am really disappointed with your service as there is no response from your side.

Kindly contact on 9967013905

Maulik Maniar
Sonia Vhatkar

Feb 19, 2019

Website issue

Worst customer care..they never pick phone. I am not in a position to recharge the page gets hanged several times. I dont knw how to proceed ahead with my recharge. Wasted my whole weekned with online payment procedure but no results. It is requested to provide me solution. Else i have to look for other option. Acc no. 131422110
d2h Team

Feb 18, 2019

D2h is not working

Dear Chanchal,

We would like to inform you that we are trying to reach with you RTN 9810832496 / 9213524667 but you are not contactable, as we have checked that plan is already migrated. As you are unable to view the services for the same we have sent the refresh command, if you still facing any issue then send us the error screenshots.

Team d2h

Feb 18, 2019

Mera wala recharge service not possible

Videocon D2h has for name sake app and website but through which you cannot avail "Mera wala recharge" service. There customer support numbers and emails do not work. It has pathetic service. I think this is intentional so that people are forced to continue using old plans and not opt for channels of their service.. TRAI need to look into this and penalize Videocon D2h...
Saurabh Kanoujiya

Feb 14, 2019

Poor service

The phone does not receive receipts on how the solution will be completely useless services
myvideocondeepak

Feb 13, 2019

Worst Service

D2h you are making fool to the public, your site showing already 100 channel selected you are not following rules, I think its a big blunder behind the scenes, making a profit to other company you are disguising with a customer.
#d2h site is out of order
#call center full time busy

bad service bad bad bad bad.....worst I have ever seen. fraud
Dr. Pooja Karande

Feb 12, 2019

No achannels aired inspite of recharging

It is a rather shameful thing that a reputed company like Videocon d2h is dilly dallying to solve problems of the consumers in the name of TRAI regulation. Having recharged our services for this month, we have been hopelessly trying to connect with their customer care services and are consistently subjected to busy lines or network. Our customer id is 137427750. It is definitely disheartening to witness a reputed company like Videocon d2h working towards marring their iwn reputation. It was definitely not expexted out of a company like this to complicate simple matters and cause unnecessary trouble to customers.
shines

Feb 11, 2019

poor service and support

There has been no response to the email written to your service centre. (mail attached on 10th Feb)

Your centre number 9115691156 is not reachable.

Shine
9820317509
fab0004

Very Poor Cutomer Service

Since the enforcement of the new TRAI regulations, Videocon d2h has been virtually unreachable. Their customer service numbers do not connect. Their website does not work and won't allow me to login. There is no way for me to select my new tariff online. They have disrupted my service consistently for the last few days. I find it unbelievable that they are still allowed to operate with shady behavior like this!!!
Mercy86

D2H not working

I just recharged D2H but unable to see any channel. Calling your customer care no multiple times today but it says number is incorrect. Tried to connect to your website it shows 504 timed out error. Then got to know from web that many are facing the same issue. Can you pls get back the D2H connection or at least give courtesy call or msg to your customers regarding the issue.

Mercy
SLENZER

Very worst service.

What the hell with u guys videocon D2H. Before connection of videocon d2h i trust on these company.but now what the ### these videocon d2h service is going on.where is the customer care number?.the number which has been provided by videocon d2h is not reachable.conincidently if its connected then your customer care afent don't know to talk about your product they can't even help to customer.they don't know to speak in good manner.###.very bad videocon d2h.i m not satisfied wid your service and my many of friends are also have a bad experience with these ....EVEN U want to know in detail connect with us.very bad very much bad service videocon d2h.only picture clearity is good like HD.BUT THE SERVICES are ### worst.PLZZ don't fool the customer.YOUR CALL CENTRE GUYS sound like an illiterate.don't know how to handle the customer even.bc.
Angryonvideocon

Videocon d2h Customer service and Channel Subscription

I have a very much serious complain again Videocon D2H. I feel like it is indulging in some kind of suspicious activities and looting the customers. I had some queries regarding the connection in Videocon but since many times the customer service number is not working properly. Post TRAI Order i want to select the Channels of my own choice. They have Advertised regarding " Mera wala Plan" but when i went for selection the site seems unavailable and i am not able to choose the channels. i have seen similar problem from all the Videocon users i have met till now. Videocon is not complying with TRAI order. It has provided the option but that is not accessible to the consumers of service. It is totally evasion and manipulation of the Order of TRAI. I can soon complain to TRAI if i wont be able to get the proper service from Videocon. and trust me i will let your TRAI Licence cancel and i telling this in letter and spirit. Improve the service don't act like thieves. I really want to abuse videocon service a lot. But as i am in civilized society it won't look good. because i am not like you people (Totally insensible to the customers). I strongly oppose your behavior with customer and assure you the demolition of Videocon, Its Directors and every person associated with it. God bless you with a hell.

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...