Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Mahesh Gholap

Oct 8, 2015

Not Solving customers Issue

Talking about service of Videocon D2H.... it is very pathetic. no one was serious about work. I have called more that 8 time in a day but my issue was not resolved, No one takes care about customers concern
TapanKumar

Oct 1, 2015

Technical issue not sorted out in last 15 Days, and complaint closed without my knowledge

My set top box is not working since from 16.09.2015 tiill date as i have mentioned earlier. Today ie on 01. 10 .2015 i have called customer care to sort out my issue, But i got the answer that your complaint has been closed.

How come my complaint gets closed without my knowledge.

In addition i have recieved a sms saying to make recharge on 03.10.2015 for the next month, But what about the time period for which Videocon D2h has not provided me the service.

Does it means that videocon people wants to take money from their customer by hook and crook
TapanKumar

Sep 29, 2015

Technical issue not sorted out in last 15 Days

My videocon D2H customer ID is 4059217.

Due to technical issue with the satellite DVD i am not able to view my TV programme, So i made a complaint to customer care on 16.09.2015 , till date it has not been sorted out. For sorting out the issue i have been following up with customer care people on daily basis. In this regard i would like to say that i have spent approximately RS 225 in telephone bill

My question is why should i follow up with the customer care people on daily basis ?? why their engineer is not coming to sort out the issue??

What about the compensation for last 14 days period for which i have not used the services of videocon D2h and what about the telephone bill which i have spent.
Datta Halankar

Sep 9, 2015

Pre-orderdisconnection of Videocon d2h service before due date.

My customer ID is 96948885. I had recharged for half yearly with you and My customer ID is 96948885 and you were supposed to give fourteen days extra but you stopped signals before even complitions of six months.  When enquired I have been told that I had started daily recording system and told me that message was send to me. But it is not so. As I never asked to start any additional services nor received any message. There is no any information about what action had been taken on my Complaint.with My customer ID is 96948885. I had recharged for half yearly and with you were supposed to give fourteen days extra but you stopped signals before even complitions of six months.  When enquired I have been told that I had started daily recording system and told me that message was send to me. But it is not so. As I never asked to start any additional services nor received any message. There is no any information about what action had been taken on my Complaint.ith you were supposed to give fourteen days extra but you stopped signals before even complitions of six months.  When enquired I have been told that I had started daily recording system and told me that message was send to me. But it is not so. As I never asked to start any additional services nor received any message. There is no any information about what action had been taken on my Complaint.
Puneet Gupta

Jul 6, 2015

v D2h doesnot believe in providing service

This is the most pathetic product that we have got. We have raised complaint on 27th June for V D2h but they are yet to resolve the problem.

I have lost count of the number of calls that i have made to their customer care and Nodel office but they don't seem to care. The only response that i get is that we will resolve the issues in 24 hours but nothing happens.

They are really amking fool of thier customers. you idiots either resolve the issue or else i will go to consumer court.

My customer id is 12631940
Anil00005

Jul 4, 2015

Worst Service

One of the worst customer service I ever faced. I am calling them from last 4 days and every time they register new complain number. complain number I have received in 4 days are : 34177449, 310653758, 310877499, 310923617 and their all time answer will be "Sir hame aapki asuvidha ke liye khed hai, engineer aap ke ghar 8 ghante main aa jayega" I really dont understand whether these guys don't know how to see watch or me. We know now a days no one buy any other product of Videocon, their bread and butter is on Videocon D2H only soon they will loose this also. One major joke from one of the customer service she said "sir bahut aandhi and pate gir rahe hai isliye problem aa rahi hai." I dont know from which state she was but I know their were no such thing in Mumbai.
Himanshu.tini

Jul 1, 2015

Wrong deduction of service charges from my d2h account

I registered a request for relocation of my videocon d2h on 16th June,2015. Charges informed by the customer care was Rs300/-. Their technician uninstalled it on the same day and charged 300Rs and assured me that the engineer who will come for re-installation will not charge you any thing. He didn't provided any receipt for it. On 18th June, their engineer visited my new place and installed the product. To my surprise, he asked me to pay Rs300 for it. I told him that I have already paid the amount earlier but he insisted me to pay it because he was asked by his agency to take the money and if I will not pay him the amount, company will deduct it from my d2h balance account. I called customer care, CC executive confirmed me that they have recd 300Rs and reflecting in their system and so you need not to pay anything to the engineer. The CC executive spoke to him as well and asked him not to charge anything. The engineer left without taking the money. When I switched ON my TV after 2-3 days, it was showing an error msg E16-4 which is for insufficient balance. I called CC on 25th June( work order no. 33926910) and asked them the reason. They registered my complaint and said that engineer will visit your place to sort it out. Engineer turned up after 3 days and that too after reminding the CC (complaint no. 309488791). He came, checked everything and told that there is no technical issue but because you have not paid the relocation charges, company has stopped your services. It was shocking for me that despite of making the payment, such irrational thing happened. Anyways, Customer support assured me that my services will get resumed in 24 hours. But nothing happened next day and I again called CC on 29th June and again got a false commitment with a new complaint no. 309844780. Nothing happened next day and I was feeling so helpless but no other option except calling the CC again. After long discussion, I got a new complaint no. 309929870 and an assurance of resolution of my problem within 8 working hours. Today is 1st July and still my issue is still unattended. Above all the inconvenience I am facing, the worst part is that these CC executives deliberately disconnects the call as they very well know that the customer can not reach them again in their lifetime and customer has no other option/platform to escalate his matter. It is really so frustrating that customer can not do anything against this company except getting apart from their services permanently and after doing this, consumer is again in loss as he has to go for a new d2h operator and again has to pay for new connection formalities. I SUGGEST ALL THE NEW CONSUMERS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR D2H SERVICES THAT PLEASE DON'T GO FOR VIDEOCON D2H.

Customer ID - 54365701
Sameer Panchal

May 2, 2015

setup box id no- 79279632

Just wanted to inform you that my setup box problem solved. I AM Thankful to Mr Amit Datte Who came Personally with Mr Vijay & getting work done. .also Thankful Mr.Rishabh who was informing day to day update & also Mr. Bipin co- ordinator.
Sameer Panchal

Apr 22, 2015

Registration. .& not getting services

Sir, I have purchased Led 3d tv from croma..
It's D D B tv in built setup box my set up box I'd number - 79279632 .according to videocon d2h this I'd register in the name of croma...since I have purchased tv from 29/1/13..never used d2h now want to go for it they are not solving my problem since 3 day I am having talk with their supervisor Mr.Sahjad. .Mr.Rishabh..Ms.Us -mah. 1st said you have to pay 675 for antina plus cable 12 meters. .Which Croma sapposed to gave..not given by them...etc. ....2nd said pay 990/ ... you will get 2 years free or what offer is going according. ..etc..3rd said she will look into matter...
Sir please look into matter & do the needful. Thanks.
nimish pancholi

Mar 8, 2015

Cheating-Dominance Visit Charge

This is so much distrust and irresponsibility from your end... I guess you need to train your staff properly please understand facts here,

---we never wanted recorder, your sales staff called again and again to make us try it we paid Rs100 as activation charge, why didnt they check first which type of box is installed here, now when this stuff didnot work we again paid Rs150/- and faced a series of calls full of mind stress, spoiling a complete morning of sunday, finally paying your company via net banking....

Trust me I will post this every single place on the internet and ofcourse never recommend your BOX to anybody !

Customer details- Mr.Mukesh Pancholi, D2H-ID-83269729.

It is indeed a very painful moment to write this email which describes a very unfortunate incident after which we lost all the faith of Videocon D2H.
I sincerely request you to read the full message as we are a loyal customer of your company.

Over the past few months we have many times received calls regarding the "Recording Facility" to which I always ignored the same, finally last month upon too much pushing from your sales person I finally agreed to activate the same, they told me you will require a PEN Drive and your box is ready to use, for many days we didn't ever bother using that function but in last week upon my kids request I started to use the facility to which we found once recording is started the Box does not allow us to change the channel, now how can one watch other channel in this case, hence we called up your customer service centre.

The lady over the phone told me it to be a user mistake, and the box should very easily recording as well as allowing us to watch other channels, We also wanted a new remote since old ones on/off key is not working, the lady very politely asked me to pay Rs 150 as service charges plus remote control charged extra, I requested her that if my problem of recording is solved I will happily pay the Rs150/- service charge but it would be unethical to pay this amount just for the visit of your person.
Now the lady told me IF I BUY THE REMOTE I WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY 150.

Now the service person comes to my house he examines the Set-Top-Box and tells this is a old model and it wont do both the functions or recording and watching other channel at the same time.
our first problem is solved, I wont argue but this same could be told by your customer care person also.

Secondly my father asks for remote which we ordered to which he gives a remote which--
-- definitely does not look new
-- no box packing
-- the plastic bag in which it was kept was very dirty
-- your person himself told its NOT NEW PC

upon this conversation my father told to bring New remote and than will pay charges for same.

The visiting guy started arguing for Rs150/- so we told that your customer care representative has told me to pay only for remote, you bring a new pc and we will buy the same.Your person says nothing more and leaves the place.

Today 8-March being a sunday whole family was together to watch tv, and like a worst dream the Set top box is not working with a message Insufficient Balance.

Now upon calling the customer care we come to know that our account is suspended,
--- we want to know how can you suspend our account without even informing us ?
--- we want to know how can you trust the service guy so much that you didnot even bother to cross check if he is telling the truth or not ?
--- How can you allow one of your person to sell second hand used remotes and charge us the MRP

thanks

Nimish Pancholi
9820680932
Pinal Lad

Feb 23, 2015

Call from Vd2h

My customer ID is 47367932

What is the procedure for stop phone calls from Vd2h regarding recharge.

I don't want to recharged and it is my personal matter why your customer care executive asking to many question after i told them the reasons.

Pinal Lad
jagtar112

Jan 16, 2015

not voice

My d2h some chanel voice not work
Bavan88

Jun 7, 2014

Add English Entertainment

Im currently using South Silver Sports, please add English entertainment Add on to my current package, customer ID 20349939, Name Bavan Kumar
sonam9911

Jun 1, 2014

problem solved

Technician visited.. Thank u videocon
sonam9911

Jun 1, 2014

no signal available

I bought videocon d2h service 2 days back... At time wen i called to get the connection dey attended my an call and infact gave me a call back and provided installation within 12 hours... But after two days it started giving no signal available message... I called dem up n dey gave me complaint number 228331041... After dat day i kept trying to contact dem with my registered number and no one picked up d phn... And when i tried with other number dey responded with same reply technician will visit .. Now 3rd day n no response....
anandhianand1984

Apr 9, 2014

Signal not available

This is regarding Videocon D2H Device having customer id 26358213 that it is not getting signal and we are not able to watch Tv Shows. Earlier 3 days back there was a complaint registered and an Engineer had visited and fixed the issue. But later just after 2 days the problem started again "Signal Not Available". Now I tried Customer Care 07355873558 several time and wasted money for calling. There is no human being to answer the call. I am literly fed up of calling again again. Videocon D2H service provider please solve my issue otherwise I will through that device from my home.
Videocon_d2h

Oct 25, 2013

Videocon d2h

Dear Nish,

Please note the following:
1. Necessary price protection benefit of Rs. 170.22 is posted in your account on October 24, 2013 and post that recharge made by you of Rs. 200 is also posted. Current due date for your account is November 28, 2013.
2. The relocation request was placed by you on September 12, 2013 and same was closed successfully on the same day (September 12, 2013).
3. Regarding refer a friend benefit, we have not received any SMS from your end and hence no such benefit is provided to you.
Please feel free to contact us in future.

Warm Regard,
Videocon d2h Team
Videocon_d2h

Oct 24, 2013

Videocon d2h

Dear Nish,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon d2h Team
Nish5587

Oct 23, 2013

Unauthorized deduction of prepaid amount

Videocon is a fraud company in line of old Kuber group and nowadays Saradha group. The promoters are traitors and need to be put behind bars. These f****rs have been moving huge amounts of money out of company in tax havens and have taken part in 3G scam by investing local money through FDI route. Shame on such corrupt companies.

1.) I had purchased Videcon D2H on 11th Nov 2012 in one year package (paid INR 3604/- lumpsum). However the company disconnected after 9.5 months only. Now they are saying that I had not paid for full one year. How is it possible when they were giving set top box and antenna with one year plan only. 2.) In addition, I had referred Videocon to one of my friend and he had taken connection for 4 TVs in his guest house. However, company did not pay referral fees for even one connection. 3.) There had been a change in residence also where we kept on calling company's technician but, he did not turn up and there was a delay of 1 month in installation. However I paid INR 400 (150 + 250) for de-installation and re-installation which ultimately proved to be of little value 4.) Whenever calling customer care, Videocon's strategy is to disconnect the call every time. 5.) Videocon raised plan charges by huge amount from 1st Januray 2013. So, whoever will recharge now will have a big hole in pocket. Hey friends do not take Videocon and better try Tatasky and you will not get cheated big time. My videocon ID is 42798007698 and mobile number +91 - 9645005357
samir jha

Sep 16, 2013

bad customer service

i lodged a complaint in DTH on Saturday 11.15 pm that my DTH tv was showing msg of software failure .On inquiry next day regarding the complaint no ,the customer service executive informed me that the same was cancelled due to low balance in my account ,however at the time of complaint no such information was provided. After vigorous Followup ,they sent the person on Sunday 7.15 pm .The person told that the software panel needs to be replaced as Videocon has done some software up gradation due to which the TV is not able to link that. Another complaint was then lodged again on Sunday 7.30pm stating the problem .Since then i an continuously following up for resolution of the same but all in vain. Moreover the attitude of customer service staff was pathetic and rude .They has the no resolution and was very rude in dealing with cutomer

Aug 7, 2011

Service

im a customer of videocon . my problime is that ten cricket is scrambled on may pakg because i have a platinum pkg. i call the videocon customer care. they says me after one hour your pakg is upgrate and ten cricket is in working position but ten cricket is still scrambled. i call again and again customer care but they says nex 2 hour ur videocon pkg upgrate and ur channel ten cricket is in working. any body plz help me and my help me for my pkg update. customer id is. 38154423.complain no. 50166246

Jul 24, 2011

Service

Hi, I am Saurabh jain from ludhiana, My Vediocon Customer ID no. 9553418, Last 7 days my set was not properly running. The display shows that "Under Process Upgradation". After So many times my problem is still pending no any service engg. call me or no body senior person from customer care talk with me.
This is very bad service from Vediocon. At every time when I call customer care they said wait some time engg. will come, still u can't talk with us" But nobody from vediocon solve or resolve this probelm. last day engg call ur problem solve but u 300 rupess recharge coupen buy i talk engg u r change my box than i recharge account engg i say sorry u can first recharge a/c than u r call & coming u change box This is company cheat customer
please take action my complaint

Thanx u

Saurabh jain

Apr 9, 2011

VIDEOCON D2H RECHARGE VOUCHER
Posted: 9 of march, 2011 by RAMPRAKASH SINGH Send Mail
RECHARGE AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

It is to inform you that I have purchased on dt. 8/04/2011 Videocon recharge Coupon Vide Sr.No. UH50S11001176843 & Recharge Pin. No. ############Worth Rs. 150/- from mushkan collection, Kamla Nehru colony indore.

But when I recharge through customer care then I received a message that this voucher No. ############has already been consumed.

So, I requested to you please look into the matter & return the amount of my recharge coupen. Scan copy of Recharge Coupon attached for your kind consideration. Please take action.
customer id no. 19509076

Apr 9, 2011

VIDEOCON D2H RECHARGE VOUCHER
Posted: 9 of march, 2011 by RAMPRAKASH SINGH Send Mail
RECHARGE AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

It is to inform you that I have purchased on dt. 8/04/2011 Videocon recharge Coupon Vide Sr.No. UH50S11001176843 & Recharge Pin. No. ############Worth Rs. 150/- from Majitha Electronics, Kankar khera Meerut.

customer id no. 19509076
User194718

Mar 14, 2011

Dear D2H Team,
i m Bilal from Pakistan.
Mere Pas Videocon D2H hai or us main Hindi Films, Sports, Kids, Histories Chhanels Thori Der Chal K Baad Main Ruk Jaty Hain...
Phir main Star plus Laga k agar Set max lagata hoon to wahan par PTC punjabi chalta rehta hai..
or agar LNB Side Change Karta hoon to wo sab sahi chalty hain magar star plus wale chhanels ki jaga Kids Wale Chhanels Chalty Hain..

Maine Pakistan se India Phone Call Ki VIDEOCON D2H ki Help Lines K Numbers Par
magar unhoon ne 10 Minutes Baat to Ki Magar Solution Koi Nahi Nikla

this is My STB Personal Information.

VC NUMBER : 41325421265
GODHRA-UC, GODHRA,
District : GODHRA - 389786
RTN : +923337157162, +923332904959

MMRDA - ROAD REPAIR
    DEAR MMRDA & Concerned Authorities, We would like...
    [email protected] - Transaction failed
    I send money for bhim app via 25000 not credited. But...
    Bhim - Money
    Pesa Kat gya a.c se but other a.c me not recived
    Daikin Split AC - Ac remote display not working
    Dear Aditya, We are still waiting for your response....
    Learning license - Payment refund
    Rto India — refund against the failed transaction for...
    GoAir - Non-refund of airfare
    I had booked a a flight from Kol - Delhi and return in Aug...
    Mobikwik - Please refund my money
    Hi Sir, Someone call me and said he is from BOB bank. He...
    Runwal Devolopers - Request for Rebooking of T6B-702 at Eirene by Runwal or...
    I Jesson George had booked a 2BHK flat in your project...
    Dilli Streat - Food not given proper
    At Delhi Airport Terminal 3 I ordered for Veg Hakka...