Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Aug 12, 2019

Worst experience

Dear Mr. Pahadiya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Amritlalpahadiya

Aug 11, 2019

Worst experience

Very bad service. Customer care not at all good. my d2h last 8 day close nobody is ready to take the resonsibility. Not ready to refund the money..15 phone calls to custmer care no action taken. Lost 60 rupee for calling custmer care... .worst service..highly not recommended. They are just fooling around the customers and making thier business. Ultimately i had to fix it from outside.

Jul 23, 2019

Unable to access Chanel 429

Dear Customer (papi),

We would like to inform you that the channel number 429 (Star Sports Select 1) is not a part of your package. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jul 16, 2019

Irrelevant charges

The worst service ever. After calling 15 times on customer care still there won't be any resolution. My account has been deducted for 400 rs for engineer visit charges, the so called engineer never visited and denied visiting at my convenient timing, still account is debited. When called on customer care 90 percent of their executive's disconnect while speaking. How dare these people can disconnect when the customer is discussing the issue. There is a team lead named Rosaline Sahu who denied providing me the complaint email id and she promised that my issue will be resolved in 2 working days and twice my complaint was closed without any resolution. Finally I got this resolved with private executive to whom I paid more as he was committed with his timing and work.D2h is not at all concerned about customer issues . My customer ID is 82981609. Without the engineer visit how can you debit my account??????

Jul 12, 2019

Dear Kiran,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on your RTN but is not contactable. Furthermore, please share your alternate contact number and a convenient time so that the needful can be done.

Jul 11, 2019

Dear Balu,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your d2h account and found that your package is MWP with ala carte channels and your monthly subscription is Rs. 715. 80/- incl 18% GST. Hence your due date is 6th Aug 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jul 3, 2019

Dear Kiran,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Jul 3, 2019

Dear Balu,

rathodbalu

Jun 30, 2019

Hi Sir,

I am existing customer of Videocon D2H, customer id is 225964370.

17/06/2019I were discussed with D2H customer executive, he check
my account details and suggest pack i.e value combo for 3 month amount of
493, for 6 month amount of 799 and for 12 month amount of 1299. The same
value combo pack checked on https://www.d2h.com/Recharge/RechargeDetails and
then only recharged value combo pack dated 15/06/2019 my D2H account with amount of
1299 for 12 month.

But now my TV account showing unnecessary channels are able to see now and
switch off date is showing only 06/08/2019 only, Actually it should be
15/06/2020.

I were called multiple times to d2h customer executive around 15 to 18 times.
they said they are facing network issue call after half
hours, not able to fetch your details. but don't worry they will update my
account details.
after sometime again i called them they said call after 4 hours, I called
after 4 hrs and now they said that we cant change this date.

but still this issue is not resolved yet.

Thanks & Regard
Balu Rathod
+ ############
+91 8999522906

Jun 27, 2019

wrongly debited technician visit charge

Dear R. Shaju,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

kiranpore01

Jun 25, 2019

My Customer I'd: 176480287 i am using videocon dish tv d2h

Its been 6 months I see below error on screen

Black screen

From DSS BBCL has ran out of balance .Please recharge your account as soon as possible.

I can only heard sound in background.

I have refreshed account SO many time myself from portal, send SMS, calling yoour support.

balance in my account on TV shows 0 Rs and date shows Account last updated on 18/08/2017 but shows correct balance on my phkne application

I called customer support many time , engineer was sldo arranged but they said they cant do anything as it us inbuilt set top box

Kiran
kiranpore01

Jun 23, 2019

My Customer I'd: 176480287 i am using videocon dish tv d2h

Its been 6 months I see below error on screen

Black screen

I can only heard sound in background.

Kiran
papi

Jun 16, 2019

Unable to access Chanel 429

I have registered for Chanel 429 .. unable to access..no support from Videocon..all numbers are unreachable..I want to register a harassment case against Videocon. My number is 9962078338
shajur

Jun 15, 2019

wrongly debited technician visit charge

I am using D2H services for the last one year, Last week on June 7th my signal got issue and went off due to some software glitches by D2H. I have complained with customer care and they have logged a complaint for technician visit, nobody visited my house but one person from their team called me suggested some steps using remote control to resolve this issue. I have followed those steps and issue got resolved with out technician's visit. I have informed the same to customer care and they have promised me that the service charges will not be debited since no visit involved.

But on 13th June to my shock I found that my connection got blocked due to insufficient fund in my account due to Rs.200/- debited towards technician visit. I have complained and they have promised to restore my connection within 24 hrs by crediting back this amount. But since then 96 hrs are passed and still now it is blocked. They are keep on promising to restore but issue persists.

This is a very hopeless service from D2H and I urge their service management to take action and restore without further delay.

Customer ID 216891445

R Shaju

Jun 15, 2019

Dear Gaurav,

Our team tried to contact you on the given number but unable to reach you. Furthermore, we would request you to share your alternate contact number at [email protected] along with the feasible timings, so that the needful can be done.

Jun 14, 2019

Jun 13, 2019

D2H not Working

Dear Vivek,

Need refund of money for wrong deduction

Complaint No. 679455362 for Customer ID 156103517 raised on January 16, 2019 10.51 AM.

STILL NOT RESOLVED

I have taken a sony six pack active service for which I raised a disconnection request, that was supposed to get executed on 14-sep-18. Although, i am not able to see that channel as per my request, then also money is getting deducted continuously from past 4 months for the service i am not using and my account also shows that service is active.

I need refund of my money, for period 14-sep to 14-jan. Also, have called multiple times but no one is resolving the issue.

If you don't resolve it now, I will escalate it to the highest level.

Details -
Customer Id - 156103517

DSS BBCL issue

I have explained the problem multiple times by calling on your customer care but your team is not even trying to solve the problem and disconnect the call.

My account is already recharged and have balance but I am getting below error message with a black screen as -
"From DSS BBCL account is running out of balance" .

What kind of service you provide?

If you don't solve it now, I will have to move to TRAI and complaint against you. Also, I will switch my cable operator.

Customer ID 156103517
Vivek Sharma 2004

D2H not Working

Videocon D2H engineer/technician has not responded since the request was raised to fix the D2H and now its is the 4th day. The customer service was also of very little help.

It is more than 72 hours and still the issue with my D2H is not resolved as no one has showed up at my house to fix the issue nor have I received any updated on my request.

And Instead of a prompt resolution D2H have added to my misery by adding another 24 hrs., now I must wait another 24 hrs. to get my issues resolve.And again, leaving me in the hands of your unresponsive technician/engineer who has already given me a tough time.

Disappointed with Videocon's D2H response.

Signal not coming since last 5 days

Dear Kavita,

Jun 11, 2019

After recharge also showing insufficient balance and service is not working

Dear Customer (Skn5),

service issue

Dear Aleem,

MUHAMMEDALEEM786

Jun 10, 2019

service issue

customer is 109586257 complaint no 725397193 no service engineer visited yet worst service

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...