Videocon D2H

d2h Team

Mar 15, 2019

Not able to see Channels

Dear Ajinkya,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Team d2h
Ninad.dongre

Mar 13, 2019

DSS BBCL

Since 2 weeks there is message on my TV "From DSS BBCL account has ran out of balance". Called customer care multiple times but didn't get any solution. The customer service of Videocon is one of the worst I have ever experienced. Call never goes through. Even if you are lucky to get connected, the customer care person will keep you waiting and then disconnect without any solution or directions. Had sent email to customer care email id provided on their website, but as expected no response.

Similar trouble I faced during TRAI migration as well.
Is there anyone here from Videocon who can help.
Customer ID - 85117255

From,
Akashgirme007

Mar 13, 2019

Kindly improve your customer service

My customer ID : 176122290

I want explanation on why Videocon reduced my number of channels and increased my monthly pack amount from 191 to 202 rupees ?
I tried so many times but your helpline number 091156 91156 is always unteachable, Today i called on it and I got very bad experience as service executives are very rude and not helpful also they don't have any knowledge about service and they don't know how to talk to their valuable customers.
They always tried to avoid customer and put your call on hold and they wait for you to disconnect the call.
I want call back from your side and need help about channel selection.

Akash Girme
Avinash Haribhau Lohakare

Mar 12, 2019

no one response call and channel is off

no one call attend 9115691156
and all channel is stopped bye them
very dirty service
i want refund my recharge money and want to stop services
edara1950

Mar 8, 2019

not gettong ETV channels

ID No.94735496
Paid Rs.300/- on 24th Feb, 2019. I am not getting ETV Channels since 7AM on 05-03-2019
Given contact numbers are not working.

Sivaji Edara

Mar 7, 2019

Not able to see Channels

Hello D2H,

My customer id is 167529502, as per my account details my account balance on March 06 2019 is Rs 313.20
Base package : NEW GOLD SPORTS
I'm not able to see all the channels that I used to see previously.
For E.g ZEE Cinema, Star Gold, ZEE Marathi, Colours Marathi, Colours, Sony Max etc
Lot of channels are not visible for me.
Please look into this ASAP.
Looking forward for your quick response.
RakeshBadgujar

Mar 6, 2019

No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI HD pack

Please activate OMNI HD pack on my account with immediate effect as per TRAI guidelines. I had recharged in November 2018 for 1 year plan of OMNI HD Pack.
As per TRAI you have no rights to deactivate annual pack of customer.

Account no: 75257435.

My phone number: 9890405530.
Veneet Khushoo

Mar 5, 2019

Non responsive customer care . No channels coming

My customer ID 194170260 . I recharged my account on 03.03 2019 but I am not able to see any channels since 3 days and when I call customer care they tell to call back later as they cannot solve the issue. When asked to put on supervisor they disconnect the call . I tried calling many times but no response and resolution . We cannot see any channels since 3 days now. And so on its going on
sst2812

Mar 5, 2019

Channel selection as per TRAI rule

Videocon d2h has not provided the option to select channels under the pack of Rs.130 (free channels). They are giving their own pack. In addition to this if we select any pack, they are adding their own additional channels of cooking active even if we are not added it. So total value becomes Rs200 (free channels) including GST. And we are not getting channels of our choice in this Rs200. I tried to contact via mail but they are not responding. I tried customer care number but no answer for this.
Mobile: 9923570697
Hims1590

Mar 3, 2019

Customer service representative behavior

I was facing issue with service of videocon d2h. Even after recharging my setup box with INR 300 I was not able to use the service. I called customer care for this issue multiple times but my issue was not resolved. Today I again called customer care but the way customer service representative behaved was pathetic. Instead of resolving my issue he was full full of attitude,frustration and anger. I am disappointed by the way he treated me and this has happened twice with me. They seriously don't have any manners of how to talk and treat their customers. I am not concerned much about the issue related to service but I am disappointed by unacceptable behavior or customer service representative.
Shetyerohan

Extremely Poor Service

No customer service nos are functional. No response to complaints raised on website. Paid Money but no service is provided. Cannot view selected channels.
I have not seen such disregard for the customer by any company.
Customer ID - 95928810
mbujjain

Mar 2, 2019

we cannot now what channel is included

existing working channel is showing as 3977 ? what it means ,what are the channel included list of that plus
Avinashgovindpatel

Regarding recharge issue

Sir yesterday I recharged existing plan with Rs.500/_
My customer ID is 38859431.& My existing plan is New Diamond
But the problem is- from today I can not seeing the shows of this plan.
I can see channel no.401,403,201203,205 etc which were I saw till yesterday.
Pl check into this matter as early as possible,I want to see India Australia match.
pankajpathak101

Mar 1, 2019

not providing channel selection

Videocon d2h is pathetic in grievance handling of the customer. it is not providing me the channel selection as per trai. It has is blocked my login and password.
Rahul Damle

Feb 28, 2019

No customercare call received,no proper package

Not received customer care number, no proper package, no proper guidance
poojak194

Feb 28, 2019

Not able to see paid channels even after package selected and recharged

As per new TRAI rule i selected paid channels and recharged my videocon D2H project,even though recharge successful page appear ,i am not able to see any paid channels .

I called customer care multiple times but not get any satisfactory resolution.

Can you please help me with this.

Subscription Id:174146014

Not allowing to change plan

Vediocon is not allowing to change plan till my old subscrioption ends. Nobody is answering custmoer care number.
Very poor and cheater

Not allowing to change plan

I have changed my plan but instead of changing plan immidiately, Videocon is forcing me to continue with the existing plan till subscription ends which is not legaly right
sureshkore

Account Balance issue Service stop

98406230 is my id i have done 3rd time reacharge with in a week 200 RS twice and one 725 RS still all chennels we are unable to see, Customer care phone is worst from two day we are trying, its not connecting sent to many mail still no answer,

Account Balance issue Service stop

sweidala

Feb 19, 2019

Unable to view channels inspite of sufficient balance

Customer ID 213647040. I have sufficient balance in my account and I have also selected the channels I require, however, I am unable to see the channels.

My account is still showing the old package and the customer care rep only mentions "WE ARE FACING SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE" OR "YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE MIGRATED SOON" OR THE PERSON WILL DISCONNECT THE CALL SAYING CANNOT HEAR.

Can somebody please help in getting this issue resolved.

Fernandez.
d2h Team

Feb 18, 2019

Balance amount lost

Dear Ravindra,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call on RTN ( 9689766099/8007926859 ), but both numbers are not contactable. Kindly recharge your d2h account.

Team d2h
hkadam86

Feb 15, 2019

Worst customer service

I am Harshvardhan Kadam. My d2h Id is 199525717. I was trying to reset my password online since last two weeks. But it says password has been sent to your registered mobile number. But I didn’t receive any password. For this matter I called customer care almost 8-10 times out of that 6-8 times it’s automatically disconnected without connecting to executives. Fortunately got connected to executive named Prem Chauhan but he is more interested in wrap up customers instead helping me. He didn’t bother to listen my concern and what I have done since last 14 days. I asked him to transfer my call to senior member. He kept my call as it is for almost 25 minutes with message “keep on line are you hear me” I think he got angry as I said you don’t want to help me. After harassment of 25 minuets he transferred my call and then my call goes in queue. After 2-3 minutes waiting mr Ajay (supervisor) picked my call and registered my complaint for arrogant Prem Chauhan. After that I again explained my issue regarding password he told me I have reset your password and sent to your mail id and on registered mobile number. At that time I provide my mail Id and mobile number. But I didn’t receive any message or mail from Videocon.

After that I sent mail to customer care and explain the issue the reply was interesting, he say try to register your device which is already registered, worst reply I ever had from any customer service these people really sucks. After 2 days I got call from customer care again there is long discussion with same password issue. At that time I have changed my mobile number but result is same. I asked her what should I do if problem persist she told me to call customer care. Which never got connected.

This is simply harassment of customers. I don’t have any channels to watch since 1st of feb.

My suggestion to Videocon is please shut down your business and compensate customer as we are churning in your service.

Your Valued Customer of Unvalued Company,
Harshvardhan Kadam
jaysinghj7

Feb 14, 2019

Not changing my pack and charging me for channels which i dont want to watch

1.) Customer care denied to change my pack,as your System is down whenever i called, when i ask just change my pack to base pack the executive every time said they can not change because there system is down and they ask me to change online.

2.) When i tried login online , its showing wrong password when i clicked on login with OTP its started showing wrong mail ID, den its showing http error, Screenshot attached for reference.

3.) d2h Infinity login app is not working i downloaded and when try to login through paytm ID password its showing wrong credentials.

I am complaining this to TRAI(TCCMS) also. This time i want my money back, every time i faced this issue, your team is making money this way by not changing pack to Customer and all this going in your guidance .

SHAME ON Videocon as an organization.

Not changing my pack and charging me for channels which i dont want to watch

Ganesh19841987

Feb 14, 2019

Customer care representative not adding channels

Hi My ID is 171711452. I called so many times to customer care representative to add the 515 channel but they are not adding it. Instead of this ,they have added 415rs channels which customer card representatives likes. i will raise consumer complaint against videocon D2h
Maruti aagare

Feb 13, 2019

My vediocon d2h dish not verk

My d2h tv not varking 2 3 deys
Company ka toll free number bhi band he unka kii response bhi Nahi he pliz help me set my mo no 9689550189

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...