Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Adnan Mirza

Jul 17, 2019

The STB shows "the smart card is not valid".

This problem on my Videocon D2H STB was happening last from 2 weeks. I had approached to the customer service of Videocon, i had told my problem around 6 to 7 times but, there is no response. Every one is saying the different- different reasons,when ever i talked with them.
I had recharged my account with 4 months validity,and this recharge is going waste. Earlier they had told me that there is technical issue from their side and now they are saying that there is problem in your STB. I had told to them to send there engineer 3 to 4 times but the engineer didn't came. In short i am very disappointed from their services. I request you to please sort out my problem ASAP. And please take action against these things.

Jul 15, 2019

Dear Anushree,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on your RTN (9820515918) but you were disconnecting the calls. Furthermore, please share a convenient time so that the needful can be done.

Jul 12, 2019

Dear Manisha,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on (8976151736) but is not contactable. Furthermore, please share your alternate contact number and a convenient time so that the needful can be done.

Jul 12, 2019

Dear Arpan,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jul 11, 2019

Dear Customer (Vb19),

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on 9773513133 for mentioned concern, but the number is not contactable. Furthermore, please share your alternate contact number and a convenient time so that the needful can be done.

Jul 5, 2019

Dear Anushree,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Dear Customer (Vb19),

Dear Manisha,

Dear Arpan,

Anushree N

My customer ID is 211697581

I have done recharge on 16th May 2019 of 1000 rupees through D2H official website. My recarge pack cost as per D2H is shown rupees 318.45 for channels SD= 24 & HD= 20 but on 26th July by balance showed 72 rupees. I have logged complaint to D2H customer care on 27th June 2019. Despite of providing deadlines for closure of complaint the customer cell did not responded. After calling multiple time, I got connected to technical person on 2nd July. The technical person told me that my pack size for 1 month is coming 624 rupees as per THEIR calculations. Another reason told that 1 HD channel is = 2 SD channels due to which the cost is been doubled. Even if we add NCF (Network capacity fees ) of rupees 153.40 rupees as per attached screen shot number 2; the calculations come as rupees 471.85. Even if we add 18% GST to total calculation it comes as rupees 557 rupees

( The above calculation is done for D2H customer cell's clarity. The official website does not mention these bifurcations during payment )

Reference screenshots of D2H's webpage from my official customer account.

My question to D2H system is as follows
1.If we are already paying cost for SD channels and the same SD channels are not repeated in HD pack what is point of adding double cost of SD channels?
2.If it is so,why it is not shown in total pack cost at the time of recharge? Why there are hidden costs?
3. There are FREE CHANNELS as per government rules like DD sayahdri, ABP MAZA is also not shown by the D2H operators. How does it work? Do we have to pay D2H for free channels also ?

Customer complaint number:-730302565 dated 27th June 2019
Customer complaint number:- 731466726 dated 2nd July 2019

De-deduction in recharge amount before completion of period De-deduction in recharge amount before completion of period

Vb19

Rude customer care behaviour issues with no signal

I recharged 3 days back no signal no insufficient balance msg since then..got a call from videocon regarding certain channel schemes these guys wont resolve your problems with their pathetic service and they want you to get additional offers..i explained my issue they said pay rs 200 to service boy which i dont think is much use since i have been facing this problem for whole year..i said i will pay only when my problem is resolved and i need a refund or added extra days on recharge since i was not able to use them because of your fault..they shamlessly cut the call and this is how this company works duping customers.
Cust id-164978638
Vb19

No signal insufficient balance

No signal no insufficient balance showing even after having done recharge..just got a call from videocon that they have certain offers regarding channels..i said their is no signal even balance is not shown..the representative said pay 200 rs to service boy..i said i will only pay to him when my problem is resolved and whose is gaying to pay me since i have recharged from past 3 days and not able to get your service..will i get refund for that ?
Spokeperson shamelessly cut the call thats how this company works by duping customers..
Even mails call msg twitter dont work on this guys..
arpan.rajput

Jul 1, 2019

D2H fraud

My Videocon CustomerID is #83845265. I have raised ticket to Videocon d2h for Signal not found. Engineer came on saturday (29-June-2019) and changed my old setup box with new setup box, but not registered new setup box (card number) with my name. He charged me 450 rupees for new setup box. I am waiting for to activate new setup box with my name but still it is pending.I have complain 5 times with complain no. (730674158, 730920428, 731095969, 731096550 and 731374209) to update my account details with new setup box but no response. Every time videocon customer care are taking new complain but no resolution.
Manisha d. Pawar

Jun 29, 2019

Set top box is not working properly

Myself Manisha Pawar and my videocon d2h id no. Is 80694455. Every year i am facing set top box working problem. On 26th June 2019 , I had register complaint regarding set top box. One of videocon technician came and advise us to change the set top box and pay Rs. 650/- for new set top box and rs. 200/- visit charge. But I was disagree on his advise and did not taken any kind of service from him. But after two days we have got message that your next recharge date is 1/07/19. We were shocked , though we have paid rs. 370/- on 20th june 2019, how it could be possible to recharge again within 11 days. It means videocon d2h service center had detecuted some amount without inform us. We are very disappointed by your service and if you are not refund us then want to discontinue with your service.

Pls. take any strong action regarding this problem.

Jun 26, 2019

Refund

Dear Sonali,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or correct customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Sonali Nigade

Jun 24, 2019

Refund

Dear SONALI NIGADE your Complaint No. 728198623 for Customer ID 231915376 has been registered and will get resolved till Friday, June 21, 2019 12.20 PM
My refund is not yet received
Bank details are mailed to u at [email protected]
Pls check n refund at ur earliest to avoid further legal action

Jun 15, 2019

Dear Mr. Sahoo,

Jun 10, 2019

Dear Mr. Sahoo,

Jun 10, 2019

Dear Altaf,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Durga Prasada Sahoo

Jun 5, 2019

D2h signal not available

Bhubaneswar smart city.since 21.5.19 I have complain for no signal But no one comes to solve the problem.very bad service by d2h.

Id..111030918
Rtn..8908904343

Jun 3, 2019

Recharged but not working

My d2h id is 140150730, I have recharged on 1st june, my service was not active then a service engineer came on 2nd june after I registered my complain. He came and make my tv channels working and I paid him ₹200 as his sevice charge.
Now today 3rd june my channels are blocked.When I called customer care then they are saying that you have not paid the service charge thats why your recharged balance has been deducted and now your balance is in minus.
And they are also saying that your complian will get resolve by tomorrow.
Sir I want to ask that Is it my fault??? Its your engineer who lied. Then why shoud customer bear all that things.

Recharged but not working

Jun 3, 2019

Dear Altaf,

Jun 1, 2019

Hi Dear Concern,

I have huge issue with regards to D2H service I have a issue with my remote and its been one month every two days I am calling to the customer care and asking to send the Engineer to provide me remote but every time I get the same reply from the customer care and so far no one turned up to provide me service.

No proper response from customer care they are telling the same word "the Engineer will visit but for the last one month I called 6 time during this period no Engineer from D2H called me and neither visited.

I Request kindly take a serious not and provide me the appropriate service as soon as its possible.Below are my details

Name: Syed Altaf Hussain
D2H ID: 151684638
Mobile: 9966319908

Altaf

May 25, 2019

Wrong information given

Dear Amit,

We would like to inform you that the changes you made in your plan on 7 May, 2019 due to which your monthly subscription is of Rs. 579/-.kindly share the screenshot of that particular message at [email protected] so, that we can assist you further.

May 24, 2019

Service Request not getting resolved

Dear Debasish,

TCS PF TRANSFER - Unsettled Provident fund
    Hello Team, I sent my PF withdraw forms to TCS trust on...
    DST-INSPIRE - login problems
    Sir i forgot my password and cannot reset it
    Home Load - Interest and EMI
    Hi, I have taken Home Loan A/c. 00000038317022094, Loan...
    Hathway - Worst CC Team executive aaproach
    I'm writing this mail to bring your notice,i'm...
    PAYTM3024646 - Consumer complaints and reviews about PAYTM3024646
    I had got a call from HDFC Customer care stating that they...
    office of the commiosner - echallen
    on 5th of july while going near to my place for filling...
    ICICI - improper deduction Rs. 600/- against Fastage toll charges
    I have using Fastag ICICI services for payment of Toll...
    IRCTC - MISUSE OF ATM CARD
    I am Mrs. Chamala Sachin Dhepe from Solapur (Maharashtra)...
    Vijay Tv - We want RADHAKRISHNAN
    Ne other serial telecast panu panama po.. Ana engaluku...
    Sis - Misbehave of security
    In Safdarjung hospital super speciality block the security...