Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

LKJoshi

Feb 27, 2019

Channels not coming

The problem started from 4 Feb 2019 when suddenly all channels were blocked, despite payment and recharge done in advance. Several attempts to call your customer care were in vain as calls were not going through or even if when we were able to get your customer care executives online they were unable to help. They made excuses like server down or technical error and were unable to resolve the issue. Even the engineer visit failed to solve our problem.
After four days very few channels started coming but we were still not able to view the channels which we had mentioned in the "make my pack" list.
We have submitted our pack of channels many times in your website and by going to channel number 997 also, but the problem remains as it is.
Now all limits are being crossed by your customer care services by not tending to our problems.
nrs296

Feb 25, 2019

Disconnection without prior intimation

Customer Id 162381305

.I had recharged for 463 on 22 Jan 19 and validity was shown as till *28
Feb 2019*, then WHY my connection is down for past *THREE *days. Your
Customer Service is absolutely *Bullshit*, not worthy of taking calls or
Handling of Customers whatsoever. No one is giving proper answers and
Calls are being disconnected without any intimation. Also WHO has given you
right to disconnect without prior intimation to the Customer. I had also
spoken in Jan last week twice regarding the transfer of new TRAI rules and
no satisafctory answer was provided. I had opted for the packs and the
packs with Modified pack by you was completely different. As your name
suggests, you are *CON* people .

692134599 & 692326175

Two Complaints and Recharges for 100 & 500 done but no restoration done by your CON company. What the hell is going on ? Has anybody has the courtesy to reply or Call back ? If no then, pls close that Irrelevant Customer care as no body seems to be interested to solve the problem .
RAJESH M jadhav

Feb 23, 2019

CUSTOMER ID NO:188505858

we are complaints for last 3 days but my VIDECON D2H is problem is not resolve, if problem is not resolve we are raise the complant to TRAI on online

Thanks- Rajesh Jadhav
9702064946
Yuvaraja143

Feb 19, 2019

Sun network channels not coming

I have recharged for $300.00 and package selected for $265.00 including zee tamil pack, tamil basic & sun basic. Sun network channels & some of free channels are not coming. I made call to customer care, they said technical issue going. Still channels are not coming. I sent the same to [email protected] and received response to the register number and suggested to call one number but we couldn't reach that number. What can we do

My customer ID:212968997

Kuppuswamy

Feb 19, 2019

No Chanells are activated after recharging

Dear Rajkumar,

We would like to inform you that we are trying to reach you but you are not contactable. We have already sent the refresh command regarding the channel issue.

jaykumar.raut

Channels not viewable After package updation as per TRAI Regulations

This is Jaykumar Raut using Videocon D2H with Customer Id-37682369.
As per TRAI regulations I have updated my package online yesterday (i.e. on 18th Feb), Since then I could not able to see most of the Channels which are already covered in my new package which I have updated and I am getting Error number E16.

As per TRAI Regulations I have update the D2H package and as soon as I have update I am facing this problem till that time my D2H was working properly.

Since yesterday I am following up with the D2H Customer care & even today I have called them 3 times and ask them for error E16 I am getting which is showing (Channel is not part of Subscription) they are trying to upgrade the software from their end but they could not succeed.

Now they are telling i have to register a complaint for the same and engineer will come and he will resolve the issue, But I have to pay him Rs.200 Charges for the Visit.

As they could not resolve issue they are suggesting me to register a complaint and they will send an engineer to solve the issue then why should I bear Rs.200 Visiting charges for the engineer for Inability to solve my issue from their end (Customer Support) which is their responsibility.

Also I have attached herewith below
1.Error which I am getting on TV screen
2.Screenshot of Package which I have updated (Your Best Fit Combo).

Jaykumar Raut

Channels not viewable After package updation as per TRAI Regulations Channels not viewable After package updation as per TRAI Regulations

josh_g

3 Turner family pack
4 Time Bonquet 2
5Hindi budget
Aaj tak,NDtV India,UTV action,UtV,Z News,Z Action, & Pictures, & Flex,D Sport
Some of the channel started on13/2 but some channels showing error E 14-6 .lot of communications were done but it is not rectified.It appears that your team is either not competent or you are not interested in solving the problem as you are getting your charges. Since last 20 days I am suffering but you people are enjoying on my money. I had paid annual subscription and as on 31 January 2019 Rs 3900/ was with you.
You people trying the sort out the problem by sitting in Air conditioner room but not bother to depute your representative to customers place with out any chatge.You have sent a message yesterday that you have resolved the problem but it is still not resolve.
Joseph

HD Setup box installation

Dear Sameer,

We would like to inform you that as per discussion over the call now the issue has been resolved.

ALL CHANNELS BLOCKED

Dear R.P. Shukla,

We would like to inform you that as per discussion over the call with you now the issue has been resolved.

Feb 18, 2019

Not able to view any channels even after recharge

Dear Abhay,

We tried to coordinate with you but you don't want to provide the exact issue you are facing.

Chhenal not showing

Dear Dipesh,

We are trying to reach you but you are not contactable. As we have checked that pack is already migrated.

Worst service of Videocon D2H

Dear Sneha,

We are trying to reach you on RTN- 8446930666 / 7045836516, but you are not contactable. As we have checked that pack is already migrated.

All channels blocked

Dear Krishnarjun,

As per discussion over the call with you now the issue has been resolved.

Chanel not working

Dear Arjun,

We are trying to reach you but you are not contactable. We have sent the refresh command regarding the channel issue.

channels not subscribe

Dear Sanjay,

As per discussion over the call. Now the issue has been resolved and the pack has been changed as per your request.

anand_aksh

Feb 15, 2019

Poor service Bouquet channels not activated in multiroom connections 2 nos

Reg connection sl no ending 66583 and 34521 for customer id 73425706
Bouquet channels Registered under primary channel are not activateed in the multiroom connection mentioned above. I have
contacted customer care for about 60 times so far but of no use. Everytime they ask me to press 149 channel. Then they give a reset and ask me to see if channels
have come. This has been going on and on and on. PL help in restoring all channels in MULTI ROOM connection also as in the primary main connection.
K.Anand Kumar 9444306400
Bhaigiri

Please on my cartoon network channel

Please on my cartoon network channel
My customer id is 58585200
My name is Ravinder singh
preetima

Feb 14, 2019

Bad service and channel not coming

From yesterday I was trying to call Videocon customer care after 20-30 mins calls get connected and from other side I hear just one line there was some technical issue happened call after 1 hour.
I was fed up from Videocon poor service. They didn't resolve mine complaint from yesterday.
I was selected channel as per trai and paid also but still I didn't received any channel except free one.
So please respond on my complaint asap.
Customer I'd 1758075823.

Nobody is responding

Please call back respond back if we don't call in half an hour we are shift to other brand

Nobody is responding

Nobody is responding to our call even help line is useless you are waste.Please take back you dish and refund our deposit we are taking different connection.When your helpline is not working why did you keep it worst videocon d2h useless.

No Chanel is coming

My customer I’d is 123539521 we r using a mirror connection any of the connections is working we r facing the problem for past 10 days. It is showing like E16-4 even noon free Chanel is coming send any technician soon and restore the connection
Shekhar10

504 error time out

.For several days I am trying to log into my account but I am being informed of the error. For how long this will continue and who will set this right so that I am able to select my channels as per TRAI rules?

RTN is 9689567028
Shekhar10

Getting 504 gateway error

For last 2odays trying to login into your site and planning to select the new pack as per TRAI rules. but unable to login and always getting error as 594 Gateway Timeout. When trying to contact the customer care but unable to connect as all number are auto disconnected.Even if luckily Ilogin then the page doest scroll down for selecting the channels.Now really fedup of this.I have already raised a mail but still not received any update. Is the services stopped .Need a quick update.

MY RTN is 9689567028
snimgare

Customer Id 155979388

Videocon D2H..

I have read many complaints on this portal and my complaint is also none other than the same.
Poor service of Customer care so called executives, who give so cheap and childish excuses by which you get so irritated and frustrated and that too after several attempts you get connected to customer care number.
Sometimes even after the call gets connected,, IVR says that the registered number is incorrect and the call gets disconnected. It's really pathetic.

I have made several attempts to login to the D2H Portal and after successful login and selecting all the channels of my choice, it says " You have successfully submitted the details and we will get back to you shortly " ....What is this nonsense...??

Since yesterday, We are not able to watch any channels and after such a worst and pathetic experience , we are thinking to opt a Local cable connection which would provide far more better service than yours.

Sachin Nimbar.

Customer Id 155979388 Customer Id 155979388

KAMALD2H

NOT ABLE TO RECHARGE, VIDEOCON WEBSITE IS USELESS

RIDICULOUS WEBSITE, Everytime i login - select channels- and when i reach payment it says "something went wrong" trying for past 20 days.
The customer care is utter useless , no idea about anything. when i stress on my question for answer they simply put on hold and dont pick up[ at all

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...