Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Dec 11, 2015

Dear JyotiSantosh,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Jyotisantosh

Dec 10, 2015

Recharge

I m Vidyanand. My customer id - 105124867. As balance for my connection was over on 8th Dec. The service stopped on 9th. Good. On 9th morning I recharged it by rs 4805, south new diamond package. The recharge was done by my friend through SBI, through AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD, I just want to know whether this company has bonding with d2h for the payment.
1.If yes then why taking so much time??
2. If no , why d2h is allowing them to publish that they do recharge??

The amount was deducted immediately.

Hope n wish this hard earned money does not go to some #####

Hoping for the service n better reply.
Rameshvaramraju

Dec 10, 2015

I am Ramesh.
My D2H id : 132643840.
D2H complaint number: 347501384. (Signal is not available).

Complaint(signal is not available) in October-2015:
====================================================
I complained regarding the signal problem in October month. D2H Technician came to my home and rectified that after shifting the antenna to other place.
- reason from the technician is "signal is not available due to new house construction beside your home".
- 350/- amount charged from me for the same. (technician told that we are charging the money for relocation purpose even though you are not relocating)
- there is no receipt given by the technician for the amount 350/-

***** There are no financial updates from the Technician to D2H support regarding the money collected by the technician from the customer.

Complaint(signal is not available) in 08-December-2015:
=======================================================
I complained again regarding the signal problem 2 days before.
Customer care supervisor told me that we have not found the data regarding the payment of 350/- relocation which you have paid on October.
If you pay 350/- then the service is free for 3 months for signal problems and so on.
Supervisor told me that he escalated the issue to the higher levels because the technician is not updated in the system regarding the service amount 350/- in October.
Supervisor told me that we will resolve the issue in 8 hours minimum.

Complaint Status with customer care today(10-December-2015):
===========================================================
After i called Customer care today, Customer care person informed me that the complaint is already closed but we do not have the details in the System why it got closed.

Note:
====
I want immediate response and solution on this.

Ramesh,
Bangalore,

Dec 9, 2015

Dear Deivasikamani,

Deivasikamani

Dec 8, 2015

New connection not yet received

This is Deivasikamani from Chennai. I have booked a new connection payed Rs 5720 through online with contact no 8939902113 on Nov 30th itself, still now no installation was done. When I called the customer care, they are saying, if I have booked through phone they will do the installation within 24 hours, since I have done through online they wont come that much efficiently, why such an irresponsible answer from customer care?

Dear Sujjan,

Dear Vishal,

sujjan473

Irresponsible customer support

First of all I would like to express my current feeling towards the Videocon DTH, this is only service which gives worst customer service counting all other products that I'm using. I stopped buying any other Videocon products after experiencing this extraordinary service provided by you,
I've given complaint regarding the channels problem on November 1st week before expiring my current package, still the issue is not resolved but daily i get a call to recharge DTH connetion (what any Irony). So could you please look into the issue or suggest me to get rid of Videocon HD setup box along with Dish connection.
My cusomer ID: 110451141

Best regards,
Sujjan
vishalkatariya

unable to view the channels

my name is vishal from chennai
my d2h settup box is not working. when I will on the device it will show that insuffucient blancr or something. but i checked my account there is sufficient balance in my account. then why it is showing that insufficient balance or no singal. the climate also is proper.and my ID:105487950

ramesh kumar

ramesh kumar
ph:no:9840065104

plz reply me fast as possible

Dear Soumya,

Please share your Customer ID with us, so we can assist you further.

Dec 5, 2015

St top box not getting ON

Set top box is not working . May i know the technicians around cochin area.

Dear Rajdeep,

We would like to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to assist you in better way, please write back us along with the below mentioned details:

· Bank Name

· Recharge Amount

· Date and Time of transaction

· Reference Number/ Transaction ID

· Portal Address of web site (Recharge mode)

· Credit card/Debit Card/Bank Account Number

· Copy of Bank /Credit card Statement

Dear Sanjay,

Please be informed that email response has been sent to you on your email id [email protected] on November 23rd 2015 with necessary clarification.

Dear Ramasamy,

We understand that our representatives have got in touch with you and have resolved your issue. We have also taken a note on your confirmation that, your product is working fine. Please feel free to contact us in future.

Dear Ramasamy,

Dear Santanu,

Claim Issue

Dear Rajdeep,

Dear Sanjay,

ramasamy gopala

Nov 24, 2015

Relocation of D2H

I am gopalakrishnan, having videocon D2 H for the last 4 years.Customer id: 73325926

i am getting one of the worst service in the industry. no one bother about the services. while calling Toll free nos, always having tune of " all our executives are busy with other calls"

i have raised a complaint on 21.11.15 for relocating my D2H from Chitlapakkam to CIT WEST, chennai. Not yet been taken care while dismandling the instrument from Chitlapakkam is not done by D2H technicians. No one cares,

hope by seeing this review, need attention immediately

Gopalakrishnan.R
santanu biswal

CHANGE CUSTOMER NAME

Sir/ Madam
I Santanu biswal purchase video con d2h setop box october19th2015 , my id no 156692995,but why this id name show satish d ,

please check and change the name as soon as possible,rtn no-9989280354
rajdeep phadtare

Recharge

I am yuvraj Phadtare and my customer ID is 66606319. I recharge on 16 Nov 2015 from Videocon D2H web site 253 RS. and money debit my HDFC bank account

I have already complain due to recharge not done 17/11/2015 and your officials had assured me that our balance will carry forward within 32 hours. After 32 hours I have called at customer care so many times but still my problem not solve please I request you please resolve my query from your all team.

Reference No: 1116192432

This is not the way they are dealing with customer.
sanjay paharya

falls recording charges charged

MY VIDEOCON D2H ID NO.34497810

1 I want the recording system on my system, customer care department follow me and after that i unable to get the recording in pen drive by setup box.

2 Today i know about it that company is charging recording charges by my yearly deposit amount.

3 When i did not get the recording by system your customer care department is know about it after that how can you say the recording system is activate in my id.

4 company charged this amount last 1 year by me this is wrong.

5 company will have to reverse the charged amount as recording charges.

6 if company charge like this how can a customer believe you and deposit the yearly payment in one time.

7 if company not credit the charged amount of recording charges i will think and go with another company like dish tata sky or etc.

8 kindly reply and do needful in this matter.

Nov 18, 2015

Dear Satyaveer,

Nov 17, 2015

Dear Jignesh,

We would like to inform you that your given mention customer id is incorrect. Hence we request you to please share correct customer id to help better in this regard or you can also call at our call center for the same.

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...