Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Jun 16, 2014

Not getting Balance(Videocon D2h)

I have recharged my account(User ID 25225368) on 15-June-2014 at 7.15 pm to Rs. 300 for Gold Sports package. The shopkeeper said he received successful message but I have not yet received confirmation mail. My email id is [email protected] and mob no is 9674144923.

Customer ID : 25225368
bittumpa

Jun 10, 2014

VIDEOCON D2H CHEATER

my complaint subject is more than enough to make you guys understand rest my ID is : 83032120. People here has made so much of complain and i'm fed up calling ur customer care and lodging complain.You people has hired so much of illiterate & indecent guys that they won't understand the pain of customers and make fun of them. If you wana know the details of representative the names are( Pradeep Negi floor supervisor, Saini, Senior supervisior Mr. Negi all from uttarakhand ).Thanks for ur service so far better take a sugeestion, stop VIDEOCON D2H and start begging & stealing.
r k gayatri

Jun 5, 2014

singnal has been disrupted

Custome id60763321Regular complainant with Videocon DTH frome 6 Days and several reminders. Now, the signal has been disrupted for 6 days and several reminders have been done and also given via the callcentre but no service engineer. I have requested the officials to either resume services or refund me for the equipment I purchased of videocon,but to no avail .every time is said that engineer will be sent next day i have to face many problem for this .
tanuj88

Jun 2, 2014

VIDEOCON DTH-Lack of service

Customer Name-Tanuj Arora
Customer ID-94954313 Regular complainant with Videocon DTH. The reinstallation at Sector-120 took 6 Days and several reminders. Now, the signal has been disrupted for 4 days and several reminders have been mailed and also given via the callcentre but no service engineer. I have requested the officials to either resume services or refund me for the equipment I purchased of videocon,but to no avail.
nainshi

Jun 1, 2014

d2h complaint

My d2h Id no- 81751924, not is working 30/5/2014 so please check my d2h
dssmani

Worst service

I have been using Videocon service for over a year and I recharged my account (Cust ID 87259226) on 18th May, when I try to access the account, nothing visible in my account details and I got an error message "No channel found". Immediately I called the customer service at around 10 am on the same day and after big struggle talking to them (more than 40 mins) I got a complaint (# 225888801) registered for the same. The person who raised a complaint gave me commitment of 8 hrs SLA to resolve the issue.

Here the story starts:

5/18 - Entire Sunday no one turned out to service the complaint.
5/19 - No update received entire day - I called up the customer service at the end of the day at 6.52 pm. They promised to service next day (5/20 - Tuesday) before 12 noon.
5-20 - I made a call to customer service at 12.27 pm. next promise made to service within 4 hrs. As usual no response, I called at 4.30 (exactly after 4 hrs), one of the supervisors spoke to me and promised for service next day.
5-21 - Finally an engineer turned out at 5 pm in the evening (he called me around 2 pm but i was in a meeting) and he spent more than 3 hrs. First he changed the receiver, did not work. Then he changed the STB, it did not work. Finally he tried with the new model STB but he could not pair the device with the remote.

I am wondering what kind of product Videocon has, also I am surprised my issue is not resolved even after 4 days.

This is not end of the story, the service engineer promised me, and the issue will be resolved next day (5-22) morning. His supervisor spoke to me as well.

5-22 - I called the customer service at 7.48 am. The CS executive mentioned, my service request is in progress and he was trying to connect the supervisor but he could not get one for me and he promised a call back within 5 mins from a supervisor. As usual I did not receive any response from the supervisor, i called the customer service again at 12.17 PM. Same story here again, I have explain the issue from the root and finally this person also promised a call back. This time its 2 mins. No change here and no call back from them.
5-23 - Today I was really frustrated when i called them at 10.45 am, because the customer service person asking the story from beginning.
What kind of service are you providing? With these kind of people working, Videocon will come to a crashing end soon.
Misty123

Pathetic service

Will not recommend any1, i recharged for 300 on 20th, it was not activated , i gave a complaint , they said it will be solved by 27th, i called on 27th they told complaint was not taken properly... Same process and i lost my money .
vincent99

Worst Videocon D2h

This is compliant will be registered as a police compliant.Using videocon d2h i have fed up with set-up box and the customer service they have provided.I have to list out certain names in chennai area,sathish,John and other of people.wherein they dont even respond for the calls and dont even care about the customer.Pls customer dont even bother to buy this product(videcon 2dh Customer).Waste of money one of the worst people in service area in chennai.
ChandraBhan_Y

May 15, 2014

faulty remote provided as replacement

I got a replacement for my remote whose keys weren't working, but the one which I recieved as replacement had faulty connector for the battery, and this was even noticed by the technician at the time of providing replacement because he was behaving like he is hiding something defective but I didn't care that time because the new remote was working perfect for then but later from the second day itself it started dying, but used to be ok after a while but it died completely yesterday night, when I called customer care they sent a technician and yes that same mannerless man came and is now saying you have broken the connector, what the hell, who needs to fiddle with the battery connector, and that too in a new remote, to change channel, these people blame customers for their class three products which have manufacturing defects, the remote controle is enough to proove that it has manufacturing defect and not my fault if they don' t accept this I can proove this in consumer court.
Vipul Dangodara

Apr 19, 2014

Dish TV Connection Stop.

My customer id is 68829939

It's a very big issue that i have faced yesterday, very very pathetic service of videocon customer care, i tried calling 8 times but my call is connected only 3 times with various cell numbers, they block my cell number when I try call them my amount debited from my main balance but call has been disconnected after 3 beep, i was recharge my account with rs.500 on dated 18-feb-14, on that day i received that, "your next due date is 28-april-14 but on yesterday videocon stop my services. now i try to call to customer care its automatically disconnected after 3 beep........... and they agent of customer care give me various detail, you are done your recharge on 8-feb-14, another one your value cinemax service has been activated..

kindly revert back ASAP. other wise i will raised legal notice from consumer forum to stop your service in whole over india..
souravkamalguha

Mar 30, 2014

One month old D2H service makes my life hell

There were a series of incidents that happen as just I got the new connection of D2h Platinum HD pack. They gave me connection on 5th of March and as they connected I started to see a green dots comings regularly and making a noise in channels in regular interval. When I said the thing to a person from d2h, instantly told me its a problem of my TV and their box is working perfect.
Next day onwards i started to get another problem in form of box re-booting. I called them in night around 8 o clock and no body picked up my call, Next day I called D2h service center, they sent some one who found that the firmware of the box is not updated and that's why restarting is happening. He confirmed me that the issue of restarting will not happen again but the problem of green dots is due to the the bad HDMI cable. He assured me that he will come next day and will change my HDMI cable but no body came. Next day I called them up and they sent a person sometime in the week and the person changed the HDMI cable. Suddenly i experienced that the rebooting problem of the box is still persists as the box heated with time. I called them and lodge a complain, but no body bothered to call me here again and i am still living with the same problem. In the mean time the rebooting problem showed its real character and now a days it is happening if the TV is running for more than two hours and then it got restarted after every 2 minutes.
You can imagine a person who took a new connection and immediately after started to experienced so many of problems coming together. Now I don't want the connection to continue and i have already asked some other company to install their product for me. Now, i am writing this mail to you, to let you know, that i am moving to Consumer forum if i don't get my investment back in a short of time. Enough is enough. Thank you.

My Customer ID - 113984080

Mar 27, 2014

Complaint & Review on Videocon D2H

Customer Id : 90971352

They are providing only the temporary solutions. The error is keep coming every month and weeks.

From 24th onwards we are not able to view the channels.

Now the warranty is over, now the complaint is registered. The service engineer provides information that, the SETUP box needs to be replaced. (When smart errors shown and E-148 errors ). Now we will have to pay (Rs.650/-) the services charge and amount for the SETUP box replacement.

The issue has been discussed with the customer care executives but still unable to get the solution.

Why the complaint was not taken and replaced the necessary products, when it was within warranty?

And also kindly do let me know, how much amount will be refunded for the connection. So that I will look for the better service provides for the new connection.

Mar 27, 2014

Unable to provide the permanent soluion by Customer Care team

When we contact customer server team with problems, they are not providing the permanent solution to the issues. They are only providing only the temporary solutions. The error is keep coming every month and weeks. From 24th onwards we are not able to view the channels. When the product is within warranty, complaints are not registered by the customer care team. Now the warranty is over, now the complaint is registered. The service engineer provides information that, the SETUP box to be replaced. (When smart errors shown and E-148 errors ). Now we will have to pay (Rs.650/-) the services charge and amount for the SETUP box replacement.

Why the complaint was not taken and replace the necessary products, when it was in warranty?

I am totally unhappy with the service which is being provided by the Customer Care team. If the problem is not resolved permanently by providing the warranty extension , Please do provide me the steps to close the connection. And also kindly do let me know, how much amount will be refunded for the connection. So that I will look for the better service provides for the new connect.

W
babpra

Mar 24, 2014

Poor software

I am a new customer of Videocon d2h. I am totally dissatisfied with videocon. the problems i am facing are

1. It takes a longer time to change a channel.
2. The system is too slow
3. I cannot add a a-la-cart pack through online or SMS. I need to call to customer service to add for which i need to try a lot of times to customer care number which is always busy and I need to wait for at least 15 min in line
4. Most of the Channels picture quality is very poor especially star sports (SD channels) when compared to Airtel or Tatasky

I do not recommend this pathetic dth to anybody.
Chetan Trivedi

Mar 4, 2014

Technical error in zee cinema channel

My Cust id is 63987184
i have Called your customer care so many times regarding my zee cinema channel,
my complain is that when i switch to zee cinema channel it always play in small screen, all my other channels are working fine.
when i call your customer care and if they does not solve my complaint, i ask for their seniors to talk to me but they just disconnects the call.
my problem is since more then last six months & still not resolved.
my mobile no- 8652250312
rahuldoc

Mar 2, 2014

stb is blinking red, no signal on led

Before lodging complaint here I called up ur customer service thrice, but of no use, since they had no idea of whats going on and neither they lodged my complaint.
After plugging on the stb & led, the led shows no signal and the stb indicator blinks red only. I've tried turning on & off the stb, even removed and replugged it, & have checked its cables. Everything is perfect and even the stb was working perfectly till the last night. Pl. Suggest the solution or send a technician, Cust Id is 2274785
shiny.ss

Feb 25, 2014

Worst Customer Care Center

From last 16 hours none of the Sun network channels are not working, when i spoke to the customer care yesterday (24-02-14 @ 8.00pm) he said the service will resume in 45mins, but till today nothing happened.

Then now @ 12:50 i called your customer care @ 07355873558, she said you have enough balance so you contact another number - 1800-2000-111, but no response from that number, its an automatic account balance informing system, no use.

Your call center is like a fish market, may be all your call center sitting next to each and shouting,, its an horrible experience.

After this now i have called twice no response @ 07355873558.

Resolve this issue at the earliest.

Customer ID : 76585329
Account No : 7619848

Jan 28, 2014

Dear Kanchan,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon d2h Team
kanchan_1234

Jan 28, 2014

No signal available

Hi I am using Videocon D2h, My consumer ID 89350135. From yesterday we are facing problem, no signal available. I called customer care. Its not been 1 yr still now. But customer care is asking for charge Rs 150/-. Why should I give that?. This is one type of Business by Videocon D2H is doing. Within 1 Yr why this problem occur. Very bad Videocon D2H service. I never recommend any one for Video D2H.

Br//
Kanchan

Jan 6, 2014

Dear Nagaraj,

Please share with us your Customer ID, so we can assist you further.

Videocon d2h Team
Nagaraj Attimani

Jan 5, 2014

No signal even after recharge

I recharged on 23rd Dec of last year, but still there is no signal. Calling customer care labours is no use. simply telling some fake story and then going for sleeping.
Are they serious about the customers.
I am not sure, how long videocon DTH survive in this cheating world.
Sachin

Dec 27, 2013

Videocon D2h is the worst ever

My Cust ID is 105461943. I have been calling Videocon Cust service everyday from past 4 days and atleast 10-12 calls daily. The D2h box is some cheap product which gets faulty after a month or two, and then following up with these customer service is an additional hassle for the customers.

The reps are so repetitive and they keep saying the same thing again and again, Engineer is going to visit your place, and to be patient. They have no information what is causing the delay, if the products are out of stock engineer was not available, nothing. They have been asked to tell that Someone will visit your place to fix it.

I regretting so much for opting Videocon, and yes, if you want to go to Digital connection, even if it is expensive go for airtel or tata sky, I am sure whatever service they will be providing will be better than this.

And to add to all this frustration of the customer, the rep tells me they do not have a direct number for cancellation. These reps will log another compliant and someone will call me in 6 or 7 DAYS to cancel this. It looks as if some local baniyawaala has set up their process of how to handle customer calls.

Nov 11, 2013

Dear Tanva,

Please share with us your Customer ID, so we can assist you further.

Videcon d2h Team
tanvasuki

Nov 11, 2013

Videocon D2H - Very worst service

We recently shifted our home. So we reinstalled our Videocon D2H in to our new home. After Re-installation we paid 700 rupeees to the engineer. on the next day I recharged my account for 250 rupees, and within 2 days, I am getting an error message E16-4 and no channels were coming. Then I called Customer care they told After reinstallation that engineer haven't recharge reinstallation amount, so my amount got deducted for the reinstallation fee. I got irritated and they told they will solve the issue in 24 hrs. Then again I recharged my acount for 150 rupees, after 5 days again no channels were coming and while calling the customer care they were saying the same reason. But no result as of now. This is the very worst expereince i am facing with Videocon. Very worst customer service.
sunil.lakhera

Oct 29, 2013

Worst experience with VideoconD2h

I have recharged my account on 29-Sept-2013 to Rs. 305 for Gold Entertainment HD package. That supposed to be expire 30-Oct-2013.
And the same day I have requested for deactivation all other channel which are activated to my account i.e.(History HD and Discovery HD). The customer care agent told me that will be DE active within 24 hours.
And it will not happen and I called customer care to many time for the same.

Now my service is deactivated 22-Oct-2013 that is supposed to DE active 30-Oct-2013. For the same I called many time to customer care and report the problem, but I am not getting any response and the worst thing they are disconnecting my call again and again.

This is the worst experience I faced to Videocon D2H company irresponsible and careless.

Customer Details

Custmer ID : 93011482

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...