Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

KAMALD2H

NOT ABLE TO RECHARGE, VIDEOCON WEBSITE IS USELESS

RIDICULOUS WEBSITE, Everytime i login - select channels- and when i reach payment it says "something went wrong" trying for past 20 days.
The customer care is utter useless , no idea about anything. when i stress on my question for answer they simply put on hold and dont pick up[ at all

No Chanells are activated after recharging

Dear Parmeshwar,

As per our discussion over the call on RTN (9767011874), your issue related to channels not working is already resolved.

Sapn

D2h plan not working

Since new TRAI, I am trying to select mere Wala plan like multiple times on website as well d2h infinity app.. but post selecting channels it gives me comparative price or combo and submit that's it... None of the channels selected are seen. I have to repeat this process of selecting channels to no vain...
Customer care suggests me to go to dealer where dealer says they can't help
Then customer care says go to cyber cafe... What the hell will cyber cafe do if the portal or app designed is itself bad.. full of technical issues... U select channel to not have option to submit or showcasing what was selected... This issue is happening since past 3 days...

Looks like D2H is not willing to give customer service or they don't want ppl to use theirs.
The only last option would be change the service provider
Avadhut M More

Ridicules service by Videocon D2H

WHAT THE HELL
Called customer care almost more than 45 times, customer care is not at all helpful.
I am trying to login to D2H it asked me to

I enter the register mob number --> click on OTP --> Got the OTP on mobile --> Entered in the box --> Clicked on Login --> Nothing happens.

Clicked on Forgot password nothing happening... VIDEOCON D2H IS GIVING HELL SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS

Customer care is not at all helpful, I am tried calling them and they said, I have taken down your request, every time I call cust care they just take down my request, then nothing happens.

WHY ARE YOU FOOLING CUSTOMERS IF YOU CANT HELP

Your technical team is not enough efficient to fix the issue, this is ridicules.

MANY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE MOVING TO DIFFERENT PROVIDERS, MIND IT

Let me know if you can fix asap, else ill switch to another provider, also make sure other would switch too.
Cstomer ID: 116823272
Venkatttakal00

Always bussy.

No customer service at alll, bloody ridiculous service from d2h.
Aashita parmar

Feb 12, 2019

Activate mera wala plan and registered new moblie number

Registered new number in d2h and create new pack
maheshringe

Feb 12, 2019

customer care number not connected

last 15 videocon d2h customer care number not connected and on 10/02/19 my account bal is Rs- 265 but on tv showing dont have bal pls recharge and i am trying to call customer care but all number is auto disconnected
and becaues this poor services i cant watch india and newzland match
pls take proper action again this complaint and solve my problem
Shankar Dutta

504 error time out

my customer id is 135153119.For several days I am trying to log into my account but I am being informed of the error. For how long this will continue and who will set this right so that I am able to select my channels as per TRAI rules?
SHANKAR DUTTA
RTN-- 9163148497

Dear Customer (gomes7),

We tried to call you on RTN (Registered Telephone Number) 7978241272 but no one responding our call.

channels are not active even after 3 days of Recharge

Dear Arpan,

As per Our discussion over the call, your issue has already resolved regarding the channels.

Gopal CHANDRA Mahapatra

Feb 12, 2019

Some channels are not available

One or two days before 24.1.19 I have complained before customer service that some odia channels are not missing which I paid for it. A person came and inspected and told me that they will change the software or set of box. I paid rs. 200 /_ which was confirmed by the company that they have received the amount. Till now nothing has been done. Please look into the matter personally to overcome the problems that I. am facing. My registered phone number is 6371748281 and customer Id is 118382575 .
Yadav sonia

Feb 12, 2019

Not showing any channels after recharge

My done my d2h recharge 10th of February but after recharge there is no channels showing on my TV screen and you also deducted my account balance without giving any service.

All channels are inactive

Dear Kumkum,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Preet Gawade

Feb 11, 2019

Unable to login into the account from app as well as website

Let's start with the basics? It was promised that the shift to the new plans will be hassle free which definitely is not the case. Secondly, trying to get in touch with the customer care for last 5 days and the only response is that they are already busy speaking to someone else. Had to call at 3 o'clock in the morning to get in touch and I'm pretty sure that the person I spoke to was inebriated. I had already registered a complaint that I'm unable to login and it shows some kinda sign in error and was promised that it'll be resolved in 24hrs. When speaking over the phone, the person transferred the call to some 'technical sir' to look into the matter who not only didn't give a ### about any of it but had the audacity to just cut the call coz he didn't care enough or was bored or whatever. So basically, rather than making amends for technical errors from your end, you treating the customers like they've been a burden on your shitty shoulders. Does it really take you more than a week to solve an error? Don't you know that TRAI has made it compulsory to resolve an issue in 72hrs or provide the service for free? Basically Videocon customer care is a complete lost cause.

PS. Also the 997 channel not working to select the plan. So how in the world an I supposed to select my plan?

Customer ID - 45132557
KapilDev Kapoor

Feb 11, 2019

unable to login to website, app or customer care not working

I am writing you guys from 6th Feb 2019 but no one is replying to mail just auto reply, As per TRAI new guidelines i want to select my plan, but unable to select because website is not working and no one from your side taking care of customers, whenever i call t0 customer care they are saying system is down due to some technical problem, every day technical problem is going, then please close it, if you cant resolve the queries of customer. Please reply me and solve my query till tomorrow and please check your email otherwise i have to go and write to TRAI that you people(D2H) are giving mental problem and not following the rules of TRAI.

Kapil
Anuj Vijayvargiya

Pathetic Service

After new TRAI regulation, I selected plan suggested by "infinity" app to upgrade to new policy on 9th feb 2019.
However, since 10th feb, all my channels are blocked and I can't see any channels on my TV other than Star TV.

I tried accessing my account via website but website is down since 2 days.

I tried using "infinity" app again, selected the plan couple of times, refreshed my account million times but of no use.

I tried calling multiple customer care numbers but none of them are working.
Skumar_923

Not working all channel
Channels not coming. Customer care not responding at all
Hi team,

I had done monthly recharge against my subscriber id- 195154569

However, i am unable to view the HBO,Zee business channels, and many other channels as per my monthly package of RS 247

The channels that are not available are: Set max 2, Star gold, Food Food,Star plus, &Tv etc. and many other entertainment channels.

Please look into this matter at the earliest, as i am unable to view some of my favourite channels, that were earlier available.

Also, there is no response from your customer care numbers.

Hence, I would request you to call me immediately to get this fixed.

Sudhir Kumar Singh

My Videocon d2h CID is 109896070,
I have recharge my videocon d2h account dated 18th Jan 2019 for 1 month subscription. & I had also requested for combine package of star, sony & zee channels as per TRAI.
Accordingly, on 4th Feb 2019 My videocon d2h account has been updated but on le zee channels are working for 10- 15 minutes.
All channels of zee star, sony & HD channels are not working & showing error of either E-16-4 or E-152-4.
I had complaint many times via 9115691156. But everytime customercare representative excuses & give assurance for resuming channels in 10 minutes. But still no channels are working.
I had also mailed thrice to [email protected] but no reply received till date.
Please do the needful & resolve my issue.

Channels not working

On 18th jan 2019, I have recharge my account for 1 month & also requested for new combine pack of Star, Sony & Zee channels as per TRAI.
On 4th Feb 2019, There is message of account updation in my videocon d2h mail box. But from 4th feb 2019, Neither my existing recharged channels nor my requested package (Star, Sony & Zee channels) are working.
Also, I had called & registered complaints to videocon d2h many times via 9115691156. Everytime their representative gives excuse & committed for resolving complaints in 10 minutes. But still not gave solution.
I had mailed thrice regarding my complaints to customer [email protected]
Still they haven't reverted or reply me.
Please do the needful.

Videocon CID 109896070
ank_kh

Feb 11, 2019

Not able to login to create a plan as per TRAI

I am not able to create own package as no Login options are working.
Option 1: Website login with User Id Password: Keep showing invalid credential though entering correct credentials. And when trying to generate new password, OTP is not coming at all.
Option 2: Website Login with OTP. Receiving OTP, but after entering OTP and hitting Login button, Its keep showing same login page again and again.
Option3: D2H Infinity App: Either not showing anything after Clicking on 'Create your own package' OR giving 504 Bad Gateway Error.

Apart from that your both Website and App are too slow and adding further irritation. really needs to look after your technical team maintaining Website and App. Please sort this out as I am not able to create package. Meanwhile please suggest what I need to do to continue watching TV as my d2h balance is going to end soon.

Chanel not working

Dear Arjun,

cheating

Dear Customer (jeejp),

In order to simplify the complexes, Write us the list of your desired channels/packs on [email protected] As per the TRAI guidelines, we will help you to enjoy your favorite channels on fair rates and will assist you in the best possible way.

Feb 11, 2019

Not able to see channels after channel selection process done In time

Dear Customer (Hem551987),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

No Chanells are activated after recharging

Dear Parmeshwar,

channels not subscribe

Dear Sanjay,

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...