Videocon D2H

Jun 2, 2011

MY SETBOX IS DAED PLESE CHENG THE BOX ARGENTLY

Apr 23, 2011

Hi Videocon D2H,

This is with reference to Videocon d2h connection we own, with customer ID -2099901

It’s been 2 years we are using your ridiculous services of d2h, since we have already we paid we are not able to switch.

Your customer support & technical services is not only frustrating, but your services are from hell this box is majority of time out of service. .

This is our last warning to you for rectifying our services else we will go to consumer forum.

hope you are listening.

Best Regards

Divya

Apr 8, 2011

channels are blocked while pament was done.

VIDEOCON D2H RECHARGE VOUCHER
Posted: 9 of 04, 2011 by Ramprakash Singh Send Mail
RECHARGE AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

It is to inform you that I have purchased on dt. 8/04/2011 Videocon recharge Coupon Vide Sr.No. UH50S11001176843 & Recharge Pin. No. ############Worth Rs. 150/- from Muskan collection, kamla nehru colony indore.

But when I recharge through customer care then I received a message that this voucher No. ############has already been consumed.

So, I requested to you please look into the matter & return the amount of my recharge coupen. Scan copy of Recharge Coupon attached for your kind consideration.

Apr 5, 2011

not proper service

I had also purchased a videocon D2H. Its service is really very poor.

Oct 9, 2010

Bad service

I am custumer of videocon d2h from last 5 months, My cust id is 1630202 and register mob. no is 9873667220. my videocown setup box got software upgration error and switched off from 25.06.2010 to till date. i have register compaint to videocon customer care 15 times to solve this problem but only they register complaint and give me complaint register number and tell me we will ressolve this problem soon. i have tired to register my complait to videocon d2h cust.care. and i have no hope to solve this problem from videocon .

Oct 9, 2010

Bad service

I am custumer of videocon d2h from last 5 months, My cust id is 163202 and register mob. no is 9873667220. my videocown setup box got software upgration error and switched off from 25.06.2010 to till date. i have register compaint to videocon customer care 15 times to solve this problem but only they register complaint and give me complaint register number and tell me we will ressolve this problem soon. i have tired to register my complait to videocon d2h cust.care. and i have no hope to solve this problem from videocon .

Sep 4, 2010

Complaint related to service

i am dilar my shop neme r c electonics my neme nafis khan 185 kherwadi road bandra (e) mum 51

Jul 29, 2010

Smart card issue

Gucci is a international brand and have good reputation. Not only have high appraise by market and customer, but also have high market occupancy. If you ask me which bag i like, i will tell you is "Gucci bags ". because it's simple, beautiful and do not break decorous. You are a fashion pioneer if you own a <a href="http://www.gucciusaoutlet.com" target="_blank"><strong>Gucci bags< ></a> or <a href="http://www.gucciusaoutlet.com" target="_blank"><strong>Gucci outlet< ></a>. We are welcome you search our website: http://www.gucciusaoutlet.com or visit our online store .
Jitendra mathur

Jan 10, 2013

Misleading customer

Hi Team

My customer ID is 54063556 and my name is Jitendra Matheur

I have complaint regarding misleading about deduction of charges for changing a package, most important after confirming about added balance (not added). And theird thee main Executive like Mr. Steven are not ready to listen what I want to say (he was only ready when called on recorded line).

I need balance added in my account as Mr. Mayur and Mr. Muzamil confirmed.

Find below thee complete issue which happened to me.

I downgrade my package on 07the Jan 2013 in morning 07:10 AM. When I was about to finish call, I asked executive do theis was already charged to me for thee day, she confirmed yes.
I raise an issue if theis is already been charged to me theen she should inform me before downgrade thee package. Phone was disconnected theat time.
I dial again and upgrade my package again. And call again in thee late evening and word withe Mr. Akshya (Floor supervisor) he confirmed to call me back in an hour after researching. I have not received call mean while I call again on Customer care to get update on thee issue. My Phone is transfer to Mr. Muzamil Sheikh (Sr. TL) in Videocon D2H customer care, I asked about my call back issue which was closed by Mr. Akshya witheout calling me (stating theat try but not reachable). Mr. Muzamil was confirmed once again for call back for thee same issue in a 24 hr time.
I wait till 24 hr time but no call received from Customer Care executive or Mr. Muzamil Sheikh, I called again after theat I requested to transfer thee phone to higher autheority person to whom I can really.
Phone reached to Mr. Mayur (Manager). He confirmed me again for call back in half an hour. I received call at 10: 46 PM on 08 Jan 2013 form 02065005233 and theat time Mr. Muzamil and Mr. Mayur confirmed theat I will received money in my account due to misleading by thee theeir executive. But still I have not received theat amount.

When I tried reaching to Mr Mayur and Mr. Muzamil Sheikh bothe are not reachable. Finally I had word withe Mr. Steven and he said I will not receive any amount because its my mistake. I try to conveyance him and want to talk withe Mr. Mayur and Muzamil, he was not listing and not allow to talk withe theose guys. I tried withe toll free no. (Which are recorded Call) he was ready to arrange a call back from Mr. Mayur and Mr. Muzammil.

Please find thee following call detail of our conversation.

Date Time Representative Number Called on/ Received
10-Jan-13 3:15 PM Steven (Sr. TL) 18008810111 (Call)
10-Jan-13 3:01 PM Steven (Sr. TL) 02065005235 (Received)
10-Jan-13 2:37 PM Steven (Sr. TL) 18008810111 (Call)
08-Jan-13 11:43 PM Mayur(Mgr) / Muzamil Sheikh (Sr TL) 02065005233 (Received)
08-Jan-13 10:46 PM Mayur(Mgr) / Muzamil Sheikh (Sr TL) 02065005233 (Received)
08-Jan-13 10:42 PM Mayur(Mgr) / Muzamil Sheikh (Sr TL) 02065005233 (Received)
08-Jan-13 10:19 PM Mayur (Mgr) 02065005235 (Received)
08-Jan-13 9:47 PM Mayur (Mgr) 18008810111 (Call)
07-Jan-13 11:27 PM Mayur(Mgr) / Muzamil Sheikh (Sr TL) 02065005233 (Received)

Jitendra Matheur

Oct 27, 2012

Pathetic customer care

Dear Mr. Dhoot,
I am one of frustrated customer of Videocon D2H, I am sue with Kind of Customer Service provided other customer would also feel the same.
In today’s world where competition is so high in market companies are providing better and best customer services in order to attract customer, my experience was very poor with Customer Care helpline number executives on numerous occasions.
I request you to take some corrective measures inorder to overcome the deficiency in customer service offered to customers like me.
1. While contacting toll free number 18001806000 the person who picks call never ever mention his name…which is not followed by any company in today…even asking for their name thy hesitate to share.
2. They are not even aware of normal English, incase if somebody wants to speak to them in English they disconnect call very easily.
3. The never ever share request /complaint number even if it is asked by me.
4. They don’t have any Turnaround time (TAT) to revert to customer.
5. Incase if I ask to escalate me to further supervisor the reply I get is ‘I am supreme authority to resolve your complaint’.
6. The escalation officers never share their full name employee details, they disconnect call incase I ask for full name.

I had a very tough time with Videocon D2H this week, even after following up so many times throughout the week, I have still not received an expected revert.

My Complaint:

I had contacted Videocon D2H customer care to add a new channel in my TV sometime in September, While giving request for channel the officer told me that the channel s are charged on daily basis and the same can be discontinued any time.

After around 25 days I had contacted the customer care again to deactivate the channel that time I was informed that the channel has a lock-in period of 3 months and the same can be only deactivated after 3 months, I had an argument with officer as well as Supervisor Shahrukh (Full name not provide) and was told that they will contact me in next 48 hours after checking my first call and will do accordingly.

I had not received any call from them on 4th day of my request I had contacted them to find out status of same, I was connected to Supervisor Shradhha, She had informed me that she cannot do anything with this case as Supervisor Shahrukh is not around who has complete details of my case, She had assured a call back from Mr. Shahrukh on same, which never came. I was requested to call after 3 PM as Shahrukh will visit office after 3 PM.

On the same day I had contacted customer care again to Speak to Mr. Shahrukh again he was not around upon My request Supervisor Tejas has arranged for a call back from Mr. Shahrukh within an hour, Which never came.

On the Next after contacting customer Noboday had any clue of what is happing in my case, I put my frustration on Supervisor Durgesh and told him since it 6 days and I have not received a revert Please resolve my complaint in next 1-2 hours, as I cannot wait for any more on this…he was again assuring me for a call back in 24 hours, on my request to resolve the same in 1-2 hours or share his boss’s contact details Mr. Durgesh had disconnected the call, after I had contacted again upon which Mr. Durgesh had refuced to take my call.

I request you to resolve me query ASAP, and take strict action against Mr. Shahrukh, Mr. Durgesh and other officers who have not be able to resolve a simple request in 6 days and provided a pathetic experience to customer.

I hope I have not wasted my time writing this complaint; it should not go deaf ears.

Arvind Yadav
+919820063613

Sep 13, 2012

Signal not available

This is shadab shaikh and i am using d2h for last 18 months and suddenly today i got an error message on my screen saying signal not available. When i called your customer service, your agent told me that i need to pay Rs 125 to your service enginner for his visit. This is absolutely not acceptable from you guys and previously i face lots of problem with d2h. I would never pay extra for you guys mistake and now seriously i am thinking of moving to another service provider. Please revert me baxk asap,before i throw away your box and dish from my house. My cust id is 34374360 and my phone numbers are 8828302560 and 9892328072

I have called for your service engineer and he would be here in another 24 hours. It really hurts that I need to pay Rs 125 to him for no fault of mine. I will wait till my susbscription expire and would break all my commitments with Videocon because of your pathetic service...

Jul 27, 2011

Poor Service and Overcharging

Hi Sir (T Radhakrishanan),

I am using D2H box since a year now and recently i relocated to a new place so i had asked for the relocation. I had to follow up for more than 2 days for the relocation service and it was only after that, that my relocation was done. I was told the relocation charges would be Rs 250 which would be deducted from my online account. But when the Engineer came to install the device he said that he was told by the company that i need to pay him cash. So i did pay him hard cash Rs 250, but to my surprise even after paying hard cash to the engineer these people deducted Rs 450 from my D2H account.

When i came to know about this i called up the customer service and a complaint (Complaint No: 45855192) was logged for my issue and i was assured the money would be credited back to my account within 10th of July. I waited till 10th but as it happens nothing was done to resolve my issue. So i again called up the Customer service where i talked through several executives who assured me that the money would be credited back within 24 hours, but again they were just assurance and now its more than 3 weeks i am calling customer service and nothing has been done.

So today when i again called up the customer service i was given your number (02066440517) and told to call you up and talk to you but as it happens the number didn't work so i called up customer service again and got this email id to which i was told to address the issue.

I hope at least you will be able to resolve my issue and restore my faith in D2H as i have lost the faith and you are my last hope .

Jun 10, 2011

Videcon D2H horrible service

I had booked a new Videocon d2h service on 4th on June 2011. I had recieved a call in evening that our engineer is coming for installation. i told them to come on next day means Sunday for installation. There engineer didnt turn up. Instead i get a SMS on phone that my workorder has been cancelled. I had been continously following up with them and their engineer comes at my place and installed the satellite on Monday afternoon till 1 clock. Till now my account has not got activated i have been continously following up with them. everyday videocon people are saying it will getting activcated today. Its been 7 days now waiting for my account to get activated. everyday they say the same thing it will get activated tommorow. I am totally frustated with them as i am keep on calling and tracking whats going on with them. they are not saying how many days they will take to get my account activated. My customer ID is 45174074.

Murtuza

Dec 30, 2010

not proper service

We take videocon d2h in month of august 2010 they we advertisement that we get 4 months of gold pakage free with new connection but they give this subscription only for 3 month and after subscription is over when we recharge our d2h for year then after one month we got sms of recharge your videocon d2h subscription and sometime the service has been disconnected and signal disconnection problem ocuured
User220246

Nov 10, 2010

False promise

CustomercareDear Mr. Pandey, Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h. This is with referenc...
Oct 25

subjectRE: 10 years on-Deterioration of service & brand image
mailed-byd2h.com

hide details Oct 25

Dear Mr. Pandey,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your email dated October 25, 2010 regarding non receipt of redemption bond with Satellite LCD – Model No. 3204 under Paisa Vasool Offer for customer id 12976403.

We regret the inconvenience faced by you.

As per our discussion with you, this is to inform you that your complaint regarding non receipt of redemption bond with Satellite LCD – Model No. 3204 under Paisa Vasool Offer has been forwarded to concern department and we shall get back to you with status by November 8, 2010.

If you have any further queries, please call our toll free numbers:

1. 1800 2000 111
2. 1800 1023 111
3. 1800 1806 000

You can also email us at [email protected] We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website www.videocond2h.com.

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Customer Care

From: customer care <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:25 PM
Subject: RE_
To: Deepak Pandey <[email protected]>

We acknowledge your mail and really appreciate your effort for sharing your concerns with us through our web services.
But we would like to inform you that Videocon Industries is different company from D2H, will request you to get in touch with the D2H call centre they will help you out. Please get your complaint registered on their customer care nos. 18001023111, 18001806000 18002000111 (All Networks)
Or 0120 - 3989677 (Prefix with local STD Code).

Sabir Malik.
Customer Service Dept.
Videocon Industries Ltd.

Please SMS SVC to 53030 and our customer care excutive will get back to you within 2 working hours.

Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 11:32 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: 10 years on-Deterioration of service & brand image

I purchased a Videocon 5-in-1 & a not so branded speaker system in the year 1999-2000 from Snehanjali, Andheri (West). I just gave the Address to the shop owner in the afternoon & the machine was delivered to me by late evening without a single follow-up.

Fast forward to 13-06- 2010, I purchased a Videocon D2H-3204 LCD TV (Invoice number 190734, sr. no. 110909780102006028) from Snehanjali, Bhayandar west, Maxus Mall showroom. The TV was delivered to my door steps on the 14th Night after atleast 6 phone calls & my personal visit. The installation was done on the 15th as the person didn’t come with the TV stand. This too was done after repeated phone calls.

I bought the TV although I couldn’t afford only because
1. Decent past experience of using Videocon Brand
2. Good experience with Snehanjali
3. A fantastic offer i.e. 24 months D2H diamond package & INR 11000 money back certificate which I can redeem after a period of 6 years.

While buying the TV I was informed that the certificate will be delivered to me in within the next 7-10 days. Now after more than 30 calls to the showroom at Bhayandar(W), Maxus Mall, I have not received any revert. I used to speak to the salesperson PARSHURAM till the last month. I have spoken to his boss from the showroom but to no avail.

Since June, I have bought a new refrigerator, a new washing machine & a oven but all from Vijay sales. The sole reason was this wrong commitment. Also I have made it a point that I will not refer Videocon/ Snehanjali to any of my friends/ neighbors’/ relatives ever as I really do not know whether the showroom is responsible for this delay or Videocon.

I will definitely take what is rightfully mine + a 1 rupee fine as a token of penalty for the delay. The only point I wanted to drive is that we can become an Indian MNC but we cannot imbibe the culture of a MNC, we can be in malls like in the western countries but the service will not match the countryside store service. My gut feel is that both Snehanjali & Videocon are still good brands but the culture of good service which ran in the company/ Showroom people 10 years back is not the same now.

Note: I do not have mail ID of Snehanjali hence cannot forward the same to them.

Deepak Pandey
301-A Type, Nira Complex,
Near Golden Nest Police Station,
Off Mira Bhayandar road,
Bhayandar East, Thane-401105.
Contact# 9833347484

Reply Forward

|Deepak Pandey to Customercare
show details Nov 9 (2 days ago)

fromDeepak Pandey <[email protected]>
toCustomercare <[email protected]>

dateTue, Nov 9, 2010 at 9:13 AM
subjectRe: 10 years on-Deterioration of service & brand image
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Nov 9 (2 days ago)

Hi, So whats the status now?

- Show quoted text -

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Customercare <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Pandey,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

We regret the inconvenience faced by you.

If you have any further queries, please call our toll free numbers:

1. 1800 2000 111
2. 1800 1023 111
3. 1800 1806 000

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Customer Care

From: customer care <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:25 PM
Subject: RE_
To: Deepak Pandey <[email protected]>

Or 0120 - 3989677 (Prefix with local STD Code).

Sabir Malik.

Bhayandar East, Thane-401105.
Contact# 9833347484

Jul 28, 2010

Smart card issue

I have bought Videocon Lcd TV Model NO. 2602 with inbuilt D2h on 20th December 2009. Since last two months there is problem with the smart card. I have been repeatedly complaining the customer care department regarding the issue. The engineers come change the cards and go , but the error still remains. I am fed up of complaining with no results happening. I wish to return the product back.

How could i go about doing this.

I have seven work order details with me.

Joginder Singh
Customer Id: 2794960

Jul 26, 2010

Complaint related to service

Ref No. Customer id : 3824049

With reference to above customer id, I hereby inform you that I am not getting the service from D2H service engineers. My D2H connection is not working properly as their engineers have not installed the disk properly.

I have done more than 2 complaints but every time they used to come and without proper checking they used to say that we are unable to understand the problem that why the screen is freezing.

I had made the last complaint on 20-07-2010. The person, to whom they people say an engineer he was not having proper tool by which he can check the frequency of the signal than how can he will resolve the problem.

At last he told me that you will have to re-locate the disk to some other place.

I want to know that if the same problem was at the time of installation than why their engineers had installed the disk at that place where the signal was very low.

Now they people are demanding the relocation charge Rs.300/- with minimum account balance of Rs.400/- in my account.

KIndly help me and let me know the way by which it can be solve as these companies are taking money from us but not providing the services.

Alauddin Shaikh

Jul 13, 2010

Bad service

I am custumer of videocon d2h from last 5 months, My cust id is 1602201 and register mob. no is 9503877837. my videocown setup box got software upgration error and switched off from 25.06.2010 to till date. i have register compaint to videocon customer care 15 times to solve this problem but only they register complaint and give me complaint register number and tell me we will ressolve this problem soon. i have tired to register my complait to videocon d2h cust.care. and i have no hope to solve this problem from videocon .

Jul 7, 2010

channels are blocked while pament was done.

we are not getting the channels from last one month and the 1st complaint was done on 24/06/2010 with compl. no - 14464663
but no one is paying attention to my complait from last 15 days.
we have done 4 times complaint the details are
24/06/10- 14464663
01/07/10- 14723789
03/07/10 -14803134

They are always misguiding me.

execting your earnest reply.

Ajay B Dahiwal
Mobile - 09823959185

Paytm pgsi - Paytm PGSI
    Hi myself karuna, I received a message of being Rs. 500...
    Bseb patna - PAYMENT REGARDING
    DEAR SIR MANY SCRUTINY KA FORM FILLUP KARKE ONLINE PAYMENT...
    Ekart logistics satellite hub Patna - Delivery of goods not effected as per schedule
    I had purchased an ac online from Flipcart. The seller...
    GHMC H.W. Mayor - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    To, The H.W.Mayor, Commissioner of GHMC,City Town...
    GHMC Commissioner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    RTO office Dwarka Sector-10, New Delhi - Licence is no received
    Respected sir My Name is Jagmohan Sharma my Licence...
    Sterling Holidays - Non refund of money after cancellation request of...
    Sir, I took sterling membership, however later on due to...
    GHMC City Town Planner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    Daikin 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC - Poor Product Quality of Daikin AC
    Dear Lokesh, Information about your complaint is still...
    GHMC - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...