Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

raojii

90% NO CHANNELS

Complaint against Videocon D2H, many channels not coming, tried calling Customer service numerous times.
Appreciate if someone can revert.
My Customer ID is 97866110.
raojii

90% NO CHANNELS

My Customer ID is 97866110

Dear Priyanka,

We would like to inform you that your issue already addressed by Customer Care Team.

Pathetic operator -Secondary connection not working despite recharge

Dear Amit,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Snehal Joshi

Apr 9, 2019

Channels unavailable and plan changed overnight without any intimation

My customer ID is 205727372. I have two set top box. I had activated Diamond Packs on both of them. Without any intimation to me the pack on one of the set top box was changed.

In addition the Marathi Channels on both set top box became unavailable with the error code C04.

I have tried their customer care number at least 50 times since yesterday.

Their server seems to be purchased from a chor bazaar. It was down atleast 45 times when I called and the only line they used is - Maafi chahenge Sir! Jaankari nahi mil pa Rahi hain! Server down hain! AAP 30 min Baad call back kar lijiye!

When 5 times it was working their standard answer was - Set top box chalu rakhiye! 10 mins mein chalu ho jayega!

It's been 24+ hours and simple thing of adding channels back is still not resolved .

Getting their supervisor on calls is another super challenge as they are constantly busy serving other customers. Out 5 times I asked to connect me to the supervisor I could connect only once and that time the supervisor named Monica disconnected the call.

Pathetic is the mild term for the unprofessionalism shown by the D2H People. Instead of Customer Care Helpline their should rename it as Customer Torture Line
Vidoecon D2h is pathetic

Pathetic Service of Videocon D2H

Videocon D2h behaving in worst product company to deal with. Seems they are going to shut their business soon. Pathetic customer care, impossible to connect and if you are lucky they are clueless what is happening. Deducting Rs728 per month for platinum HD channels on two TV sets but not showing any HD channels on onebTV and other is not showing any English movie or sports channels, although they charge for the same.
Vidoecon D2h is pathetic

Channel showing not subscribed

Pathetic service, nobody giving correct answer, they have spoiled the fun of watching IPL, suddenly they are showing channel not subscribed. Customer service not reachable, deducting money for platinum HD channels and not showing the channel, on checking advising you are registered for base package which is with under Rs 300 but charging Rs 737 per month.
Sameer Kanabar

Not receiving more than 50% channels after my last recharge

Appreciate if someone can revert.
My Customer ID is 80320154.

Active Videocon D2h subscriber, still can't access any channels

Dear Customer (Freejack),

Dear Priyanka,

PriyankaShah

Channels not coming after Recharge

My customerid is 33397560.
Suddenly the channels stops coming. i have done recharge of Rs 900/-. on 07/04/2019
Now it shows balance of 1500 approx.
But still the channels are not coming.
Your customer care helpline service is so bad.I tried calling more than 100 times in 3 different numbers, it says all lines are busy.
Are you guys making fool to customers.
Every-time i do recharge for 84 days, and even 60 days will not complete again i have to recharge for 900rs. i,e 84 days.
i don't understand what the hell is going on with your connection.
If you guys cannot support-just close your connection and refund our money.
There are lots of provider who provides best services.
I need urgent solutions to this or else refund my money.
Sharmaamit_77

Apr 7, 2019

Pathetic operator -Secondary connection not working despite recharge

Customer id-150174702

Post 3 weeks struggle i could get secondary connection. How it has to be recharged, No one explained. I recharged it with 283 despite (already paid base pack and secondary box charges), now i am trying to connect to.customer care, no response. Pathetic service it is. Post 3 weeks struggle i thought It will be sorted but no, still same. Yje amount is showing in my account but not under any plan. Horrible service. If the service can't be provided why don't you just tell upfront so that we can shift to other provider. In 3 weeks customer care doesn't either know how to provide mirror connection or system is down. Min 4-5 to.es a day I called...first to connect it takes min 20+calls and then when connected, pls call in.evening system is not working. Evening to morning. Can you correct it on priority as I am sick of this attitude and service. Or refund my second connection money and I am happy to switch over to another provider. Genuinely connect with me, not for the sake just write standard response that we tried but not available as no one can justify that. Thanks.
Amit
Freejack

Apr 7, 2019

Active Videocon D2h subscriber, still can't access any channels

I've just renewed by subscription and paid one year subscription charges for my dual HD connection with D2H. Today suddenly can't view any channels stating the channel is not subscribed. The account on the same set top box shows more than 11k Rs. My account number is 148754122.
Their customer care number hasn't been working for so many days. What kind of service is this?

How do i port my subscription to another provider?

Apr 6, 2019

Dear Customer (gvenkadeshdba),

We would like to inform you that we are trying to reach you on RTN- 9994891018, but you are not contactable. Furthermore, the BST pack is already activated in mirror connection.

Apr 4, 2019

Dear Customer (gvenkadeshdba),

gvenkadeshdba

Apr 3, 2019

Free channels are not coming

Mirror connections only my paid (10)channels are visible Basic Service Tier (BST) channels are not visible.

For 10 paid channels why are you charing including BST.

For past 2 months am following up with customer care for this issues no one is responded properly. Whom do i contact to fix this, if you are not able to fix it why you are charing?

Totally disappointed and never faced this kind of services from D2H.

Expecting some reply from anyone who is responsible for this.

Frustrated D2H customer
Mob No: +91-9994891018
Krishna Andil

Mar 30, 2019

Worst response from Customer Care and Service

Worst Customer Care and Service

I am active user of Videocon D2H, I want to change may package and having issue with my remote given by company.

was try to connect to call center for service but not getting any response for any one, had tried following number to connect with company but no use.

91156 91156 / 0120-3989677/ 1800-137-0111 / 1800-212-212 they not responded correctly.
I have never seen such a pathetic customer service in my life. All the contact number including the nodal numbers are not reachable, I have been trying to connect for a month now without any success.

Website is the worst that you can come across, continuously tried to login through email/contact/ using OTP/Password/Forgot Password options but instead of logging me in it blocked my account because of multiple login attempts. This is an open loot where if you want to use their service you have to blindly recharge through PayTM without actually knowing what you are going to get.

This company has taken it's customers for granted. It's high time government/consumer forums should save customers from these frauds. I am definitely going to change this shit company. If you can't manage to provide promised services, please shut down this mess instead of wasting everyone's time.

please resolve this or will try with other operator.

krishna
9821699959.
gani2823

Mar 19, 2019

not getting proper service

My self Ganesh. yesterday i did 900 recharge for VIDEOCON D2H. But not able get proper service from service provider, their customer care number is also not working, dont know how to solve this issue? Such a big company and doing these kind of mistake. follow all the steps to recharge my account and what i get is nothing. no solution.
Harsh2701

Mar 17, 2019

Customer care not contactable

My name is Nitin Rathod. I have
a Videocon d2h connection. Customer id 141283794 and my registered mobile number with this service is ### but I would like to be contacted on ###. The customer care numbers for Videocon d2h are 0120-3989677 and 9115691156 are always busy . Not able to connect with customer care as few channels are not available to watch even after recharge of d2h since month of March 2019. These customer care numbers are tried calling multiple times at different time in a day but everytime the number is busy. I am not able to view channels even after recharge. I tried to subscribe the channels by going online on videocon d2h website as per the new rule of TRAI. At the end of the page it says Thank You where I assume the channel subrictions are done as per my choice. But still I am not able to view those channels. Hence I tried calling customer care which is always always busy. I tried both the numbers mentioned above, could not connect. I have attached the screenshots for refrence

Customer care not contactable Customer care not contactable

ujuw

Mar 16, 2019

Complaint of your Sr. Executive and other employees also

I am Amit Mhabdi (cust ID- 187052204).Your customer care helpline service is so bad. i called a customer care helpline where my call are getting transfer only so i ask to talk with senior so the call got transfer to your sr. Executive Shravan Kumar. The Executive talk with me very rudely and showing that she don't have any knowledge about the system and not able to understand my problem so kindly look into this is very bad experience which i get from D2H on first time. I am calling you from 2 days but till now I don't get answers of my queries. Till 16th march 2019 morning my account balance is rs. 1730 and in the evening its rs.1164, why this gets down. My new package is not updated in my TV Account.
When it will get resolve?
ujuw

Mar 16, 2019

Complaint of your Sr. Executive and other employees also

I am your old customer Amit Mhabdi (Customer ID - 187052204). Your customer care helpline service is so bad. Customer care helpline where my call are getting transfer. So i ask to talk with senior, so the call got transfer to your Sr. Executive Shravan Kumar. He is talking rudely with me and showing that she don't have any knowledge about the system and not able to understand my problem so kindly look into it this is very bad experience which i get from D2H on first time .
No one has answers about customer queries and not even politeness in their sound. I am calling you from 2 days but till now I don't get answers of my queries.
1. Till 16th march 2019 morning my account balance is rs. 1730 and in the evening its rs.1164, why this gets down?
2. My new package is not updated in my TV Account.
When it will get resolve?

Mar 15, 2019

Not able to view selected channels

My customer ID is 105503838, I have recharged my account yesterday but since i have got my account recharged I am not able to view my selected channels, my plan's name is NEW SPORTS GOLD, however I am now only able to view only one sports channel but not all like I use to do earlier moreover other channels are also missing making this connection useless for me. I have tried calling your customer service number many time but I am not able to get in touch with your cs department seems like your mentioned number is not working.

Kindly help me resolve this issue or else please ask your service provider to come and collect your setup box as changing my plan without my consent is totally illogical from you.
deveshlokhande

Mar 13, 2019

Complent of sr. Executive call Center Pratibha Yadav

Hi Sir

This is Bhalchandra K Lokhande My customer id is 20294183 and my i have some issue regarding the channel selection so i called a customer care helpline where my call are getting transfer only so i ask to talk with senior so the call got transfer to your sr. Executive call Center Pratibha Yadav the Executive talk with me very rudely and showing that she dont have any knowledge about the system and not able to understand my problem so kindly look into it this is very bad experience which i get from D2H on first time

Sorry i am unable to record the call but i can give you one detail that was my last call to customer care so you can find the recording of that call please i want to take a very strict action agains the Executive

I Also mail to nodal officer but i am not getting any reply from them
Anshu sh

Mar 12, 2019

Extremely poor customer service

Ever since TRAI has announced change in tariff plans we have been trying to get in touch with our cable operator I.e Videocon d2h. Instead of them helping their customer to understand the new plans they are ignorant of what a customer is going through.
From last 3 months we are trying to activate a plan but unable to. When we call on their customer care the person picks up the call and disconnect it without resolving the issue. And even when they speak with us they don’t provide any resolution but ask us to visit their website (which by the way never works) and to install their useless app in our phone.
We have done everything and still unable to get the channels of our choice even after paying so much.
Their customer service is awful. Being a customer I have not come across such a company who literally don’t give a shit for their customers. We are suffering a lot due to this.
Strict action should be taken for taking their customers for granted.

Awful service
Deepankshu

Mar 10, 2019

No signal since the past 5 days!

I am not able to view any of your channels since the past five days. I’ve been trying all your stupid numbers but none of you all even bother to respond. You put me on hold every time I call you. What do I do in this situation? I have even dropped mails. Still no reply. It’s been five days. I don’t know how you have such a huge customer base but services are absolutely shit.
Customer ID 157225765
Please contact ASAP.

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...