Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

HolyDevil0000

Feb 10, 2019

Shiet management, cheap incompetent technical team

Services are down for over 24 hrs now. Both website domains are not working and lead to "505 Gateway Timeout" errors. This is a clear indication of the fact that Videocon D2H management only wants to mint money and spent in dimes over some shit and cheap technical team who have no clue how to handle the situation. There can be no other explanation to this situation because I am myself one of the top IT professionals of this country and can vouch for it that a proper technical team could have fixed this issue long time back. In any case; your latest website was lousy and extremely poor on benchmarks. No wonder it crashed due to high load. Shame on the management. If you can't take lessons from this experience and amend the situation immediately, be sure to experience a downslide soon; I will for sure take legal steps against your brand if the problem persists long enough to cross my limits with patience.

You just can't do this in the service industry. You make so many promises to us (customers) in terms of support and this is where the reality stands. My folks are addicted to the daily soaps, for them; missing out on an episode is like some major loss. Luckily for me, I was never convinced enough with your promises and chose to opt for different vendors with my other TV sets. But, I can imagine the situation where people have only this one connection.

I would not mind being the flag-bearer. But, you just can't ripp off your clients and choose to sit idle over it. You should have atleast come out with a public statement and created some transparency about the situation to your customers, they are the ones who give you their hard earned money which you then choose to spend on such crap-joke technical team.

Greets!
Abhay Inamdar

No service E18-4

Customer care d2h
I have not been able to watch any channel inspite of having sufficient balance. It gives me E18-4 error
Arrange to restore my services immediately or will be forced to take action against you through consumer court
Abhay

Abhay
Customer id
manishrewa

channels not working

Account is already having balance and subsequently recharged but still unable to see the channels, only few free channels working.

Please check customer ID 171819488
Dhanesh Dwivedi

Customer ID: 140917932

Account recharged on 10/02/2019 with Rs.170 still now channels were not activated most of the channels were blocked.

Try to contact customer service both no active numbers available and most of the time calls were transferred to IVR.

Looking for immediate assistance from videocon customer service.

Dhanesh Kumar Dwivedi
Mob.7032808372
Prapan k guha

Insufficient balance

I have recharged my stb but still not able to view channels. I have tried contacting customer care number more than 100 times but there is no response. the service has become from bad to worse. None of the numbers can be reached and now inspite of recharging I am not able to view any channels . if I don’t get a call then Il disconnect the connection very soon.
Kritikasinghvi

Recharge not activated

My Customer ID is 89836065. I recharged my d2h account and got a message from d2H that amount is credited . But still I am not able to view any channels. Even I am not able to login to my account & can not choose my package . Tried to call customer care number , but that number is not working , 91156 91156 & 18001370444. Tried a option of 'Request a call back ' but no call . Not sure how can I reach to D2H and get my service back .
I have got many bad service experience in the past , but this is the worst service experience.
Expect a quick reply .

Channels are not coming

Even after recharge and having sufficient balance channels are not coming. Trying to reach customer support numbers but non of the numbers are connecting. There is no response from email also.

At least customer support should be available to resolve the issue.
It seems knowingly all these things happening after TRAI implementation.

Can you please look into this.
mnvaghela

E-15-4 ERROR

CUSTOMER id -96683776, End of Subscription date -11/03/2019, Balance 295.72 Rs...

Still Showing In sufficient balance and no channel is working...except home channels.

all the customer care numbers are switched....OFF

WHAT IS THIS GOING ON WITH D2H....ARE U CLOSING DOWN PERMANENTLY?

PLEASE ACTIVATE MY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY
gowtham12591

All Channels Blocked

All my channels are blocked from yesterday morning. My customer ID is 64357181. Please resolve it immediately
titikshvinodgaikwad

chanaaels not working

my id is i have recharge i received msg from videocon about it that its received payment but channels which i choosen are not working. i tryied to call your custmercare but phone number not working. Kindly loot at the matter and solve the prob.

vinod gaikwad
Badlapur, 8808098234

Dear Customer (gomes7),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

ssameerk

Dear Sameer,

Kenny kishore

Customer ID: 116597816
Card no:10351127922

Account recharged on 05/02/2019 with Rs.912 still now channels were not activated most of the channels were blocked.

Looking for immediate assistance from videocon customer service.

Jaikumar

Unable to log into my Videocon d2h account

Dear Sheetal,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Channels are not active even after 3 days of recharge

Dear Arpan,

mhn_252810

Feb 8, 2019

Videocon D2h disconnected

I have been trying to activate my d2h since 7-8 days yet the same has not been activated .. after selecting all the channels of my choice, it says we will get back to you but no response has been received. Tried calling the customer care multiple times but the call is not connected and says the lines are busy .. This is totally ridiculous .. Newly now, against the TRAI rules, they are forcing 100 FTA channels mandatory. The whole logic of this rule is lost if we are forced to see all these channels. The newest problem i have come across is that i am not even able to login to my account .. wasn't this enough that in spite of doing all the necessary needful and getting commitments from you guys about getting back to us and not fulfilling the commitments .. now we aren't even able to login.. what is even TRAI doing ?? Are you really making this convenient for consumers.. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE ... its hard to understand if the TRAI is fooling common ppl or the Videocon D2H ... For the faults of the distributer the customer has to go through the problems .. This was meant for the convenience of the consumers but this is turning out to be a total harassment ... TRAI should sensitize on this issue at the earliest!!! We need a solution ASAP !!!

Your not so happy consumer !!
Customer ID - 58103866
Mallikarjun pote

Feb 8, 2019

Chanel not working

My customer I'd 42278198 still not play Chanel like all star Zee . colour TV after 500 rs recharge plz checked needful and verified and resumed the chanels
jeejp

cheating

am not able to login to my account and choose the channels..SO TAT V CANT CHOOSE OUR CHANNELS AND SETTLE WITHE THE PACKAGE THEY PROVIDE////. VIDEOCON CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS.....ONE THING AM DOING FOR SURE.... I DEFNITELY CHANGE TO SOM OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER AS SOON AS THIS BALANCE ENDS......
arpanshah1528

Channels are not active even after 3 days of Recharge

I have recharge my D2 H ACCOUNT 5 th feb 2019.but till date my account is deactivated.i am just failed to understand why this happen.
My customer ID 25666692.
My contact no. Is 8140399833
Hem551987

Feb 7, 2019

Not able to see channels after channel selection process done in time

I have sent multiple emails to customer care, nodal officer, circle officer...called many times, but not solution. I selected my pack as per TRAI and half of my channels are missing. Called them and they are saying I did not select the channels which are missing. When I selected, neither I received any email nor I can see on their app/web. Now no solution. Newly now, against the TRAI rules, they are forcing 100 FTA channels mandatory. The whole logic of this rule is lost if we are forced to see some channels. They are doing this to increase their NCF. I want to see what I want to see not what you want me to see. So stop this cheating and follow the rules! What the hell TRAI is doing? They know this and why they are not able to enforce this or cancel their licence? Only one who suffer and is frustrated is consumer. Shame of you all.
Parmeshwardham

Feb 7, 2019

No Chanells are activated after recharging

I Am Vediocon D2h customer, my Customer id 105548754. For 1 days I not getting regular chanells which we watch after paying the amount. I could not understand what is the problem?

I am trying to call customer care service, it is always busy and if I get connected also unwanted related computerised messages comes and not connecting to customer executive.

Kindly revert back on this and rectify my problems.
SANJAY1998

channels not subscribe

Not able to view any channels even after recharge
My Customer ID is 121771274. I recharged my d2h account and got a message from d2H that amount is credited . But still I am not able to view any channels from last 2 days . Even I am not able to login to my account & can not choose my package . Tried to call customer care number , but that number is not working , 91156 91156 & 18001370444. Tried a option of 'Request a call back ' but no call from last 2 days . Not sure how can I reach to D2H and get my service back .
Expect a quick reply .

Sanjay , 9920427871
aarthi Sriram

Feb 7, 2019

Channels has been cut automatically

Dear team,

I am really surprised to have such a pathetic service from D2h. The Channels has been cut automatically because of Rs 19 subscription something.Now the customer care number 91156 91156 & 18001370444. is not working also the website is not working.
Today morning i could reach the customer care and they are cutting the call in between and no courtesy to even call back.
Such a pathetic services by the d2h other service providers are doing a better job than you guys.
The customer care executives doesnt have the manners to talk to the customer and dont have resolution for the problem the customer is facing.
You guys are running away from the problems and cannot even fix but you guys take money on time.
krishnarjun1410

Feb 6, 2019

All channels blocked

The problem –

None of the channels coming in my d2h as the error message shows E18-4 : Sorry you have insufficient balance.

However I have more than 2500/- in my Videocon balance.

I was given to understand that basis the new TRAI order – we had to select new set of channels – which I have selected but to no avail.

What really irritates is the fact that you are deducting my balance day-on-day without giving me any service.

Please treat this urgently. I will take this up – as I had awaited calls from your personnel – as confirmed by the email by customer care.No one called.

My details

Videocon Cust ID: 25276495

Registered email: [email protected]

Registered Telephone No. 9845406267

Would like a resolution as soon as possible – and also how are you going to reimburse the amount you have cut in the last three days without any connection given.

Krishnarjun

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...