Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

bpendurkar

Mar 8, 2019

Not able to see channels even after recharge of Rs 715

I have recharged my ID 99451826 with Rs 715 on 5th of March 19 however not able to see a single channel. Customer care service is very pathetic. Will advise all never use service of D2H as I am cheated by them
lingaraju27

Mar 7, 2019

rtn

dear sir,

my customer id is 221866553 and my mobile number is 9686955837 but in your site it is showing this number is not registerd pls help.
Neena17

Mar 6, 2019

Channels not comming

My customer no is 45836630. I charged for Rs 405 +150 but not channels comming. Please check and I want to change my RMN. Pls advice
Geethask

Mar 6, 2019

Worst service.

My TV services are not functioning from past 10 days.Repeated complaints has not got any response. The calls from RTN to customer care numbers do not go, they get cut before the ring. Emails and sms s everyday from 10 days has no response
rajkr1965

problem with RTN

sir, My videocon id -60109780, my number registered with this is keep having call of videocon customer willing to register their complaint.
sir i want you to remove my number from complaint board.
thanks regard
suraj
Babjan Saheb

Channels blocked

My customer id is :: 137139245
For last one month none of the channels are working except 2 channels (Gemini HD and ETV HD)
I tried to create my own channel packs multiple times but no use. I tried to reach customer care phone numbers but none of them are connected. I sent mail multiple times but there is no reply. Please resolve the issue or else disconnect the service and provide my advance recharge amount back.
Nitin Madhavi

152-4 Error

Customer ID - 99766628
Not working channel
Channels not coming. Customer care not responding at all
152-4 Error is coming
Neha2106

Mar 4, 2019

Channels are not showing as per the pack

My Videocon d2h subscriber id is 5535621
I have recharged this id with Rs 300 on March 2nd.
After recharge, channels are not displaying as per the selected Super Gold for 1 month.
Customer care helpline number is not not getting connected.
Please solve this query as soon as possible if you don't want to loose your customer.
Neha2106

Mar 4, 2019

Not getting the channels as per Pack

My Videocon d2h id is 5535621
I have recharged this id on March 2nd with 300 Rs.
After this it is not showing me the channels as per the Super Gold Pack.
Customer Care helpline number also not getting connected.
Please solve this query as soon as possible if you don't want to loose your subscriber.
Bhushan Ghorad

Pathetic customer care service 😡

I recharged D2H pack,but didn't get the pack/channels which I selected ...
To ask the same I called customer care ,but I get very Rude answers from the executive.
Every time when they received call after waiting 15-30 mints., they are not even listen customer problems.they directly cut the call by saying "Our service is down for 1 hr" .I listened this statement for 15-20 times in day.very much disappointed from such known brand company.i recommend everyone to no go for VIDEOCON.

SPORTS CHANNEL

Dear sir / madam

our id .165745619 not planing sport channel

SPORTS CHANNEL

Dear sir / Madam

our video can dth id.165745619 not running sports channel please solve our problem
Videocon bakwas he!!

Channels di activated

Worst service of customer care Videocon.
Not at all professional!!!!
No number working no one reply for mail.
It's really sad and pathetic to struggle with customer care number!!!!
Need to contact as soon as possible but how!!!!!
Coz you are not in India you all are in Pakistan!!!!!!!
Videocon bakwas he!!

To have paied channels

I have recharged my I'd of 84920077 but most of the channels not working.since last two week trying to contact on customer care but always no reply!!!
No one reply for mail.
Need to talk any representative as soon as possible!!!!
If you and your team is really serious to resolve our problems!!!
suresh babu.k

Mar 1, 2019

CHANNEL ARE NOT COMING FROM 25.02.19

My videocon Customer ID number-27310825,on 19.02.19 i have recharged 200.00 of my videocon d2h account.but channels are not coming from 24.02.19 night.what is the problem,then i upgrade old package to new package through online asper TRAI Guidelines,but still problem is not rectifying,atleast Home Channel is not coming,what is the reason.So please send your service person to my home for rectify the problem with immediate effect.I can't satisfy about Videocon D2H services and also customer care number also is not working properly,it is always coming busy,busy.

My contact number -9618118410
baraneev

Mar 1, 2019

Signal not availabble error

Videocon d2h
My Customer ID: 162272659

I made a recharge of Rs.250 through Paytm on 19 Feb 2019 so as to select channels as per new regulations and I see that only Rs.237 is recharged in account with same basic plan. I want to know the reason

I am trying to contact customer care for last three days and it always says busy.

Worst part, the d2h service has stopped working today morning saying signal not available. Not able to contact anyone to understand what is happening. Tried all possible numbers 9115691156, 0120-3989677, 09941446000 - nothing is working.

Customer care, fix the issue and give me a service call. OR If you cannot run the business, just tell me. I will choose other operator.
LKJoshi

Feb 27, 2019

Channels not coming

The problem started from 4 Feb 2019 when suddenly all channels were blocked, despite payment and recharge done in advance. Several attempts to call your customer care were in vain as calls were not going through or even if when we were able to get your customer care executives online they were unable to help. They made excuses like server down or technical error and were unable to resolve the issue. Even the engineer visit failed to solve our problem.
After four days very few channels started coming but we were still not able to view the channels which we had mentioned in the "make my pack" list.
We have submitted our pack of channels many times in your website and by going to channel number 997 also, but the problem remains as it is.
Now all limits are being crossed by your customer care services by not tending to our problems.
nrs296

Feb 25, 2019

Disconnection without prior intimation

Customer Id 162381305

.I had recharged for 463 on 22 Jan 19 and validity was shown as till *28
Feb 2019*, then WHY my connection is down for past *THREE *days. Your
Customer Service is absolutely *Bullshit*, not worthy of taking calls or
Handling of Customers whatsoever. No one is giving proper answers and
Calls are being disconnected without any intimation. Also WHO has given you
right to disconnect without prior intimation to the Customer. I had also
spoken in Jan last week twice regarding the transfer of new TRAI rules and
no satisafctory answer was provided. I had opted for the packs and the
packs with Modified pack by you was completely different. As your name
suggests, you are *CON* people .

692134599 & 692326175

Two Complaints and Recharges for 100 & 500 done but no restoration done by your CON company. What the hell is going on ? Has anybody has the courtesy to reply or Call back ? If no then, pls close that Irrelevant Customer care as no body seems to be interested to solve the problem .
RAJESH M jadhav

Feb 23, 2019

CUSTOMER ID NO:188505858

we are complaints for last 3 days but my VIDECON D2H is problem is not resolve, if problem is not resolve we are raise the complant to TRAI on online

Thanks- Rajesh Jadhav
9702064946
Yuvaraja143

Feb 19, 2019

Sun network channels not coming

I have recharged for $300.00 and package selected for $265.00 including zee tamil pack, tamil basic & sun basic. Sun network channels & some of free channels are not coming. I made call to customer care, they said technical issue going. Still channels are not coming. I sent the same to [email protected] and received response to the register number and suggested to call one number but we couldn't reach that number. What can we do

My customer ID:212968997

Kuppuswamy

Feb 19, 2019

No Chanells are activated after recharging

Dear Rajkumar,

We would like to inform you that we are trying to reach you but you are not contactable. We have already sent the refresh command regarding the channel issue.

jaykumar.raut

Channels not viewable After package updation as per TRAI Regulations

This is Jaykumar Raut using Videocon D2H with Customer Id-37682369.
As per TRAI regulations I have updated my package online yesterday (i.e. on 18th Feb), Since then I could not able to see most of the Channels which are already covered in my new package which I have updated and I am getting Error number E16.

As per TRAI Regulations I have update the D2H package and as soon as I have update I am facing this problem till that time my D2H was working properly.

Since yesterday I am following up with the D2H Customer care & even today I have called them 3 times and ask them for error E16 I am getting which is showing (Channel is not part of Subscription) they are trying to upgrade the software from their end but they could not succeed.

Now they are telling i have to register a complaint for the same and engineer will come and he will resolve the issue, But I have to pay him Rs.200 Charges for the Visit.

As they could not resolve issue they are suggesting me to register a complaint and they will send an engineer to solve the issue then why should I bear Rs.200 Visiting charges for the engineer for Inability to solve my issue from their end (Customer Support) which is their responsibility.

Also I have attached herewith below
1.Error which I am getting on TV screen
2.Screenshot of Package which I have updated (Your Best Fit Combo).

Jaykumar Raut

Channels not viewable After package updation as per TRAI Regulations Channels not viewable After package updation as per TRAI Regulations

josh_g

3 Turner family pack
4 Time Bonquet 2
5Hindi budget
Aaj tak,NDtV India,UTV action,UtV,Z News,Z Action, & Pictures, & Flex,D Sport
Some of the channel started on13/2 but some channels showing error E 14-6 .lot of communications were done but it is not rectified.It appears that your team is either not competent or you are not interested in solving the problem as you are getting your charges. Since last 20 days I am suffering but you people are enjoying on my money. I had paid annual subscription and as on 31 January 2019 Rs 3900/ was with you.
You people trying the sort out the problem by sitting in Air conditioner room but not bother to depute your representative to customers place with out any chatge.You have sent a message yesterday that you have resolved the problem but it is still not resolve.
Joseph

Feb 18, 2019

HD Setup box installation

Dear Sameer,

We would like to inform you that as per discussion over the call now the issue has been resolved.

Feb 18, 2019

ALL CHANNELS BLOCKED

Dear R.P. Shukla,

We would like to inform you that as per discussion over the call with you now the issue has been resolved.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...