Videocon D2H

Oct 31, 2018

channels not working

POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
THEY JUST WORK AND TALK LIKE ROBOTS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK TO A CUSTOMER
THEY REPEAT WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE SCREEN.
THERE IS NO COORDINATION TEAM BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM AND THE ENGINEER.
FOR A SIMPLE BOX REPLACEMENT THEY MADE US WAIT TWO DAYS
WHEN THEY ACTIVATED THE BOX SOME OF THE ORIGINAL CHANNELS WERE MISSING HAVE TO CALL AGAIN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WOULD NOT ESCALATE THE PROBLEM AND ASKED TO WAIT.
AGENTS NAME: MS.SARITA, MS KUMUDHAVALLI and MR DEVA WHO WILL disconnect THE CALLS PURPOSELY.
Manager Mr. Pradeep kumar and Mr. Abinandhan assured that the problem will be solved within 8 additional hours but still not complete Needless to say our balance is reducing without service everyday.
Our previous plans are still not restored such a basic service has taken such a long time and so many follow ups to implement.

customer id: 87602506
Anjam

Oct 28, 2018

Block promo calls for mobile number

I have been receiving alert calls and messages from Videocon D2h services since 6 months.
My customer id is 70833149.

Videocon guys, please stop all such calls at once for my registered number which ends with 8883
Asit Kumar Mishra

Oct 15, 2018

Disgushting Service

Dear Service Provider,

As per the Complain Reference Number 646694705 / 646698969 of Customer ID- 114542088 .

From 13/10/18, I am trying to reinstall D2h in my location but still its 3 days(3*24 hrs) but no Engineer coming for installation despite of repeated request . When asked to Supervisors regarding installation telling "Give us time will resolve it soon".
I don't know what kind of services providing Videocon D2h to Customers(Within 24hrs). Really its a Big Question Mark on Reliability of your Service . Fed-up.

Customer ID- 114542088 .
PH-0884123555
dkpradhan

Aug 26, 2018

Only 8 menu in mosaic,rest channel nos to remeber

I customer ID-205573162 (using New Diamond +HD=Rs650/-), called d2h cust care informing only 8 menu showing in MOSAIC while months before there were many inldg HD,Regional Menu and many others.In reply i was told to select 900+ channel for HD & to remember the regional channel nos, which is not humanly possible and very disturbing. I think such channel menu option is not offered by any dish tv services in India.Please take corrective action immediately ,otherwise i will surrended this D2H connection.

D K Pradhan
Naresh Kumar Lakra

Aug 14, 2018

Cash back from D2H

My customer ID is 200227888. I received a call on 10.08.2018 at 5.33PM for representative of D2H that if you recharge your account with Rs. 400 than you will get a cash back of Rs. 100 within 24 hours. I recharged my account with Rs. 400 on 10.08.2018. But not received any cash back after so many call to customer care. The representative of customer care also registered a complain No. 623146515 Dated 13.08.2018 and a message received that your problem will be resolved upto 11.30AM of 14.08.2018. But the problem has not been solved. There is no reply to the customer care representatives. This is a fake commitment by videocon D2H.

From- Naresh Kumar Lakra
Sharadgarad2015

Aug 7, 2018

Service complaint

Sir muze videocon d2h Company ke engineer ne Don bar fasaya hai.maine do bar compalint ki thi ki channel nahi chal raha hai to unhono ek engineer ko bheja jisne aise hi kam karke diya aur bad me 10 din ke bad channels dikh hi nahi rahe hai to ye videocon vale har bar 200 rupees lekar muze fasaya hai aur services bhi naji de rahe hai to ye sarasr fraud hai to muze mere paise air mera prouduct sahi chahiye nahi to mai Cunsumer court me inke khilaf jane vala hun.
Paisa mahnat se kamaya jata hai haram se nahi ye bat un videocon vale ko bolo sir
pinderhansra

Aug 5, 2018

Failed transaction but money deducted

today i was doing videocon d2h recharge of rupees 6600.After filling my otp and after all process it came error illegal process detected.Recharge was not done so i did it again ,then the message error illegal process detected process appeared on the screen.So after i came to know that rupees 6600 was deducted from my visa card and recharge was not done.So i kindly request you to please refund my money back or if it is possible give me recharge of rupees 6600

My customer id =115245720
Any requirement email me [email protected]
And i tried your customer care but one time only reply nothing do.

Bank Name AXIS BANK
" Recharge Amount RS:- 6600
" Date and Time of transaction 5/8/2018 TIME AROUND 7:20AM
" Reference Number/ Transaction ID DONT KNOW
ON SMS TPSL/Seq No ############
" Portal Address of web site (Recharge mode) MY VIDEOCON D2H Login | Videocon d2h DTH Service
abhiapoorv

Jul 14, 2018

not able to login in myvideocon d2h account

I am not able to login on videocond2h my customer id is 170494831 every time when i click on submit button after filling all the details i get an error message incorrect credential.

Even When use Forget password, and try to login with new password received on mobile also not working, Always getting invalid credential.

One More thing..
Change captcha ... Make it simple.. Image selection is confusing and not working most of the time even choosing correct answer

Jul 11, 2018

Engineer (Prasad) is fraud

I am using Videocon D2H service with customer id 115768053 and based on Hyderabad. On 2nd July 2018, I raised a request to relocate my d2h connection. The engineer, named completed the request and I paid Rs 450 cash for the service charge. But he is not paying the amount back to company. After a day, Videocon deducted the balance from my account and the balance went negative and now I am not having the service and no channels are active now.

I keep on calling the engineer daily at least 10 times, but he rarely picks the call and says he will deposit my payment to my account, but its 11th July and he hasnt done yet.

The engineer name is Prasad and he has the mobile number 8096197767.

I have complained thrice to customer care. They just close the ticket stating I didnt pay the relocation charge.
Even I dropped a complaint email to the nodal office at [email protected], but still no response yet.

It appears that this specific engineer from Videocon is a fraud which looted money from the customers.

If anybody from videocon can check on this issue, it is highly appreciated.
Chetan gulvankar

Jul 9, 2018

Failed transaction but money deducted

Yesterday i was doing videocon d2h recharge of rupees 900.After filling my otp and after all process it came error illegal process detected.Recharge was not done so i did it again ,then the message error illegal process detected process appeared on the screen.So after i came to know that rupees 900 was deducted two times from my credit card .That means rupees 1800 was deducted and recharge was not done.So i kindly request you to please refund my money back or if it is possible give me recharge of rupees 1800

My customer id =168669861
Any requirement contact me my number 9892592943
And i tried your customer care but it is not working

Vimal Kallada

Jun 25, 2018

Poor signal reception

This is in reference to poor signal reception for Videocon d2h service. We have been calling the customer care of Videocon and informing them of the issue, without any proper resolution.

Hefty monthly rentals are being charged by this company and are not even providing the basic services to customers. During the rainy season everytime the signal gets cut-off and a message is shown that poor signal reception owing to rains and cloud formation.

It's a joke that during rainy season that they expect to have clear skies. Why are they charging full amount if they are not in a position to render uninterrupted services. The consumers are taken for granted and such MNCs are pocketing good profits at the expense of customers.

Expecting a permanent solution to this issue, as we all don't want to miss our favourite world cup matches.

Customer id: 71265991

Vimal

Poor signal reception Poor signal reception

Bharatsinh Rathod

Jun 15, 2018

Software problame

Hello, I am Mr. Dharmendrasinh Rathod. Our d2h channel was not to be downloading. It was company fault. I called customer care so he say to me one man come to your home to a visit so you will pay charge of rs.200. But it was software problem and it was company's fault. What can I give you a charge. This is not our mistake. This is your fault. so I will not pay any charges. Please give me a solution.

Date : 15/06/2018
Customer Id : 117266419
Mo no: 9925612975
Mithunpal1980

May 20, 2018

Hd signal

I Adv Mithun pal called up videocon d2h complaining about HD signals ..as they go blank suddenly.[TV and HD device in good shape]
.They are asking charges for visit,they are charging us with extra for HD signals . 600 plus per month. The after sales is pathetic.i hope they address my issues.
I am quiet disappointed.
Cust id : 70284054
RAJATHEGREAT

Apr 27, 2018

Complaint about the fraudulent practices by customer care executives at Videocon- Regd

THEY LOOTED MY HARD EARNED MONEY. I MADE THE PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE BY VIDEOCON OFFICIAL WEBSITE. AS THEIR EXECUTIVE PROVIDED ME COMPLETE FALSE INFORMATION, I CANCELLED THE ORDER ON THE SAME DAY. THEY SAID THE MONEY WILL GET REFUNDED IN 7 WORKING DAYS, BUT IT IS ALMOST 15 DAYS, THE AMOUNT HAS NOT YET REFUNDED. KINDLY DONT BELIEVE VIDEOCON. INFACT I SAW PLENTY OF ITS CUSTOMERS ARE SUFFERING. THE ONLY MISTAKE THEY DID IS BELIEVING VIDEOCON. THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES, GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL ALL ARE FAKE IN VIDEOCON. DONT BELIEVE THIS BEVAKUF COMPANY. DEAR VIDEOCON OFFICIALS, CUSTOMER DELIGHTNESS IS THE ONLY MANTRA THAT CAN MAKE YOU TO STAND IN THE MARKET IN A LONG TERM. IF YOU CHEAT US VERYSOON U ARE GOING TO DISAPPEAR IN THE MARKET.

Customer Id : 215436337, New d2h connection
Darpan vats

Apr 16, 2018

Pack changed without informing

My videocon id is 121451703 . and my first complaint no is 575897959 .

My recharge pack is changed without informing me and i received a massage stating that my pack has been changed and now i have to pay more. When i raised the complaint regarding this on 04-04-2018 the assistant told me that we are logging a complaint regarding this and your query will be sorted out shortly. I didn't get any confirmation after that and i called again on customer care.

I have called 10 times on customer care and tried to reach the seniors but only once my call was forwarded to senior supervisor named " AMIT KUMAR" but he was also not able to help me and he said that i am transferring your call to senior manager. The call was disconnected from their side when it was on hold. I have tried 5 times last night but all the time when call was on hold and they were transferring it to senior the call gets disconnected . Now i am frustrated and very unhappy with the type of response i got from executives. Its been 3 years i am a customer of videocon and now they are forcing me to change my plan . Instead i will the subscriber and choose tata sky or airtel .

regards,

Darpan

Nathan1984

Apr 13, 2018

Star Plus,Colors,Sony,Zee does not come up

My Customer ID is 99035208. All the channels are coming except Start Plus,Colors,Sony,Zee .
If I call call center they say I need to pay the person for charges.

Now there is something wrong with Videocon and why am I supposed to pay the money in this case.

The Service has largely been dropping of Videocon as years are progressing and they charge me atleast once in a Quarter for some reason or the other.

Regards Nathan
somdeep

Apr 7, 2018

D2H not working - Technician not answering

My D2H is not working for 4 days, there is no video or audio coming on TV. I have tried restarting D2H but with no help. The complaint was made on Wednesday. Today is Saturday. You provide numbers, but no one picks up. Your customer care will say technician send. Your technician is so busy he will disconnect after 1 ring and will not bother to call back. What is the customer supposed to do?
GAYATHRI.b

Mar 27, 2018

NOT REACHABLE

Dear san,
Hi this is gayathri my DTH reconnection is over in last week 21/3/2017 but Tv is not work ....next day I complaint but not reachable in properly. I will recharge all so done 22march ...how many time I give complaint... no reachable
so now what I do ...

D2h

Hi ,
customer id (206463603).
This month i have updated the Account on 04 of march,
And again 23 of march 2018 you guys ask me to recharge .
What I wanted to know was , what is the time period that you people give for 1update?

Billing confirmation
AKSHATA PATIL

Feb 25, 2018

Due date issue

Hi ,
I did recharge of videocon D2H on 25feb 2018 for 1year and according to that they told me you will get 1month free.so I got 1message it will expiry on 6march 2019 .So im trying to reach customer care no one is guiding me properly of my due date. IF it is free for 1month then the calculation should be 25feb 2019 +30 days= 24march 2019 .
Help me to understand and resolve it.
Piyushpd

Nov 29, 2017

Channel problem

I have useing new gold sports pasck of rs 380 p/m .but suddenly they withdraw some channel in this back .and told me this channel cost R s 30p/m extra.
A7603

Oct 27, 2017

Remote Battery issue

My d2h remote battery is about to die. I bought new from market but not working. I called customer care they denied to provide remote battery.

it is not good service. If you the part owner you should have battery option.

Pushpendra
sathyamnie

Oct 20, 2017

Vediocon D2H Engineer 200 care

I would like to draw some issue with Vediocon D2H connection.

Kindly note I have Vediocon D2H id 57749232(Sathyanarayana)

Yesterday few of the channels were not working (which my family watch very frequently).

The reason was E 16-4: Insufficient balance or Channel not subscribed.

But as of yesterday the balance was Rs. 162 which is more than required one. I called to customer care number 18001806000.

One floor supervisor pick the call and greeted. “Good morning. We are sorry for inconvenience etc. .etc. .etc.”

I explained the problem faced with Vediocon D2H.

She replied that keep your TV on. I will refresh. After 10 minutes everything will be ok.

After 10 minutes also same problem remained.

I again called to customer care number 18001806000.

I explained the problem faced with Vediocon D2H.

After 4 times, again same problem occurred. E 16-4: Insufficient balance or Channel not subscribed!!!

5th time Vediocon D2H customer care people suggested me to launch a complaint. She said “we did our work. We are going to take your complaint and our engineer will come and check it. You need to give Rs.200 to him as a service charge”

I asked her “For insufficient balance or Channel not subscribed, what basically engineer can do by checking set off box?”

She don’t answered for that. She said “we did our work. We are going to take your complaint and our engineer will come and check it. You need to give Rs.200 to them as a service charge” (second time).

Then I told her to transfer the call to her higher authority, she transferred it. After 10 minutes one more guy (floor Supervisor) pick the call and greeted. “Good morning. We are sorry for inconvenience etc. .etc. .etc.”

I explained the problem faced with Vediocon D2H.

He replied that "keep your TV on. I will refresh". I was not aware what he refreshed!!!

He asked “channel 149 is working?”. “yes!!! But I am not interested on that channel. I want 109, 201, 202. . . etc. I said"

He replied “we did our work. We are going to take your complaint and our engineer will come and check it. You need to give Rs.200 to them as a service charge” (third time).

I Clearly replied him “do whatever. But I won’t give even one rupee for that engineer. Even I am also an engineer, you tell me the procedure.”

He replied that “I am not an engineer, I did my work. We are going to take your complaint and our engineer will come and check it. You need to give Rs.200 to them as a service charge” (fourth time) ”

In the afternoon, automatically problem resolved. !!!

Today again I am facing the same problem.!!!

The reason was E 16-4: Insufficient balance or Channel not subscribed.

I followed the same procedure.
So far I called
1. Mohd. Farhan- Floor Supervisor
2. Pavitra - Floor Supervisor
3. Yashvanth - Floor Manager.
(few dint revealed their name).Bangalore region.

All are giving same answers

“we did our work. We are going to take your complaint and our engineer will come and check it. You need to give Rs.200 to them as a service charge” (every time).

Now the questions are:

1. If they can’t take care of the customer, if they can’t guide the customers, why the name Vediocon D2H Customer Care?!!!
Why cant it can be changed to Vediocon D2H Engineer 200 care!!!??
2. If after some time the problems get resolved, why we need to call engineers? Why should we pay 200 to them?

I am frustrated!!! So I wrote this to you
sathyamnie

Oct 20, 2017

Vediocon D2H Engineer 200 care!!!

I would like to draw some issue with Vediocon D2H connection.

Kindly note I have Vediocon D2H id 57749232(Sathyanarayana)

I explained the problem faced with Vediocon D2H.

After 10 minutes also same problem remained.

I again called to customer care number 18001806000.

I explained the problem faced with Vediocon D2H.

In the afternoon, automatically problem resolved. !!!

Today again I am facing the same problem.!!!

The reason was E 16-4: Insufficient balance or Channel not subscribed.

I followed the same procedure.
So far I called
1. Mohd. Farhan- Floor Supervisor
2. Pavitra - Floor Supervisor
3. Yashvanth - Floor Manager.
(few dint revealed their name).Bangalore region.

All are giving same answers

Now the questions are:

Why cant it can be changed to Vediocon D2H Engineer 200 care!!!??

I am frustrated!!! So I wrote this to you
deepanshud

Oct 16, 2017

PATHETIC PRODUCT -VIDEOCON D2H/ CHEATING CUSTOMER

'M A VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER OF VIDEOCON D2H (107067646 )
We had got this connection in 2013 and since then we have changed 4 set of box which is a BIG FAULT PRODUCT of your's.

Im tried of calling you guys every 6 months complain about the fault box.
I have to pay each year around 800 Rs to 1000 Rs including you engineer visit and box cost and why should i pay if its a faulty product of your's .

Your customer care is a big of fools who don't have any technical knowledge or you have trained them in such a way that customer has to ask for a engineer visit , so that you guys a full you pockets with our money.

I have understood that you guys are not interested or concern about the customer , its only you need money to run you company .

Please stop selling you fault product in market , its called as CHEATING and not MARKETING .

VIDEOCON D2H IS A CHEAT COMPANY

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...