Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

channels are not active even after 3 days of Recharge

Dear Arpan,

As per Our discussion over the call, your issue has already resolved regarding the channels.

Gopal CHANDRA Mahapatra

Feb 12, 2019

Some channels are not available

One or two days before 24.1.19 I have complained before customer service that some odia channels are not missing which I paid for it. A person came and inspected and told me that they will change the software or set of box. I paid rs. 200 /_ which was confirmed by the company that they have received the amount. Till now nothing has been done. Please look into the matter personally to overcome the problems that I. am facing. My registered phone number is 6371748281 and customer Id is 118382575 .
Yadav sonia

Feb 12, 2019

Not showing any channels after recharge

My done my d2h recharge 10th of February but after recharge there is no channels showing on my TV screen and you also deducted my account balance without giving any service.

All channels are inactive

Dear Kumkum,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Preet Gawade

Feb 11, 2019

Unable to login into the account from app as well as website

Let's start with the basics? It was promised that the shift to the new plans will be hassle free which definitely is not the case. Secondly, trying to get in touch with the customer care for last 5 days and the only response is that they are already busy speaking to someone else. Had to call at 3 o'clock in the morning to get in touch and I'm pretty sure that the person I spoke to was inebriated. I had already registered a complaint that I'm unable to login and it shows some kinda sign in error and was promised that it'll be resolved in 24hrs. When speaking over the phone, the person transferred the call to some 'technical sir' to look into the matter who not only didn't give a ### about any of it but had the audacity to just cut the call coz he didn't care enough or was bored or whatever. So basically, rather than making amends for technical errors from your end, you treating the customers like they've been a burden on your shitty shoulders. Does it really take you more than a week to solve an error? Don't you know that TRAI has made it compulsory to resolve an issue in 72hrs or provide the service for free? Basically Videocon customer care is a complete lost cause.

PS. Also the 997 channel not working to select the plan. So how in the world an I supposed to select my plan?

Customer ID - 45132557
KapilDev Kapoor

Feb 11, 2019

unable to login to website, app or customer care not working

I am writing you guys from 6th Feb 2019 but no one is replying to mail just auto reply, As per TRAI new guidelines i want to select my plan, but unable to select because website is not working and no one from your side taking care of customers, whenever i call t0 customer care they are saying system is down due to some technical problem, every day technical problem is going, then please close it, if you cant resolve the queries of customer. Please reply me and solve my query till tomorrow and please check your email otherwise i have to go and write to TRAI that you people(D2H) are giving mental problem and not following the rules of TRAI.

Kapil
Anuj Vijayvargiya

Pathetic Service

After new TRAI regulation, I selected plan suggested by "infinity" app to upgrade to new policy on 9th feb 2019.
However, since 10th feb, all my channels are blocked and I can't see any channels on my TV other than Star TV.

I tried accessing my account via website but website is down since 2 days.

I tried using "infinity" app again, selected the plan couple of times, refreshed my account million times but of no use.

I tried calling multiple customer care numbers but none of them are working.
Skumar_923

Not working all channel
Channels not coming. Customer care not responding at all
Hi team,

I had done monthly recharge against my subscriber id- 195154569

However, i am unable to view the HBO,Zee business channels, and many other channels as per my monthly package of RS 247

The channels that are not available are: Set max 2, Star gold, Food Food,Star plus, &Tv etc. and many other entertainment channels.

Please look into this matter at the earliest, as i am unable to view some of my favourite channels, that were earlier available.

Also, there is no response from your customer care numbers.

Hence, I would request you to call me immediately to get this fixed.

Sudhir Kumar Singh

My Videocon d2h CID is 109896070,
I have recharge my videocon d2h account dated 18th Jan 2019 for 1 month subscription. & I had also requested for combine package of star, sony & zee channels as per TRAI.
Accordingly, on 4th Feb 2019 My videocon d2h account has been updated but on le zee channels are working for 10- 15 minutes.
All channels of zee star, sony & HD channels are not working & showing error of either E-16-4 or E-152-4.
I had complaint many times via 9115691156. But everytime customercare representative excuses & give assurance for resuming channels in 10 minutes. But still no channels are working.
I had also mailed thrice to [email protected] but no reply received till date.
Please do the needful & resolve my issue.

Channels not working

On 18th jan 2019, I have recharge my account for 1 month & also requested for new combine pack of Star, Sony & Zee channels as per TRAI.
On 4th Feb 2019, There is message of account updation in my videocon d2h mail box. But from 4th feb 2019, Neither my existing recharged channels nor my requested package (Star, Sony & Zee channels) are working.
Also, I had called & registered complaints to videocon d2h many times via 9115691156. Everytime their representative gives excuse & committed for resolving complaints in 10 minutes. But still not gave solution.
I had mailed thrice regarding my complaints to customer [email protected]
Still they haven't reverted or reply me.
Please do the needful.

Videocon CID 109896070
ank_kh

Feb 11, 2019

Not able to login to create a plan as per TRAI

I am not able to create own package as no Login options are working.
Option 1: Website login with User Id Password: Keep showing invalid credential though entering correct credentials. And when trying to generate new password, OTP is not coming at all.
Option 2: Website Login with OTP. Receiving OTP, but after entering OTP and hitting Login button, Its keep showing same login page again and again.
Option3: D2H Infinity App: Either not showing anything after Clicking on 'Create your own package' OR giving 504 Bad Gateway Error.

Apart from that your both Website and App are too slow and adding further irritation. really needs to look after your technical team maintaining Website and App. Please sort this out as I am not able to create package. Meanwhile please suggest what I need to do to continue watching TV as my d2h balance is going to end soon.

Chanel not working

Dear Arjun,

cheating

Dear Customer (jeejp),

In order to simplify the complexes, Write us the list of your desired channels/packs on [email protected] As per the TRAI guidelines, we will help you to enjoy your favorite channels on fair rates and will assist you in the best possible way.

Feb 11, 2019

Not able to see channels after channel selection process done In time

Dear Customer (Hem551987),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Feb 11, 2019

No Chanells are activated after recharging

Dear Parmeshwar,

channels not subscribe

Dear Sanjay,

Feb 11, 2019

Channels has been cut automatically

Dear Aarthi,

All channels blocked

Dear Krishnarjun,

Worst service of Videocon D2H

Dear Sneha,

ticketreceipts0511

Videocon D2h

Channels blocked despite recharging. Cust ID 130267470. Please at least have the courtesy to call us or solve our issue immediately.

Customer care not working.

Feb 11, 2019

unable to login to website and Channels blocked

Dear Pratik,

Feb 11, 2019

Unable to login to website and Channels blocked

Dear Pratik,

Chhenal not showing

Dear Dipesh,

chhenal not showing

Dear Dipesh,

Feb 11, 2019

Not able to view any channels even after recharge

Dear Abhay,

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...