Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

deepanshud

Oct 16, 2017

PATHETIC PRODUCT -VIDEOCON D2H/ CHEATING CUSTOMER

'M A VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER OF VIDEOCON D2H (107067646 )
We had got this connection in 2013 and since then we have changed 4 set of box which is a BIG FAULT PRODUCT of your's.

Im tried of calling you guys every 6 months complain about the fault box.
I have to pay each year around 800 Rs to 1000 Rs including you engineer visit and box cost and why should i pay if its a faulty product of your's .

Your customer care is a big of fools who don't have any technical knowledge or you have trained them in such a way that customer has to ask for a engineer visit , so that you guys a full you pockets with our money.

I have understood that you guys are not interested or concern about the customer , its only you need money to run you company .

Please stop selling you fault product in market , its called as CHEATING and not MARKETING .

VIDEOCON D2H IS A CHEAT COMPANY
a Sudhakar achary

Oct 13, 2017

Fault is not getting rectified

Top up 1000 done on 11 Oct. All channels did not come.though all instructions fm customer care followed. Complain registered. We were promised that things will be rectified by engineer by 12 Oct evening. Not done. Again complained. Assured that it will be rectified by 13 evening by service engineer. Not yet done. Cust Id 140320068. And latest complaint no 535059421
abhijit.nikam

Oct 7, 2017

Amount deducted account balance nill

On 17/sep/2017 I made recharge for goldmaxi. one day before 16/sep/2017 I sent mail to disconnect mirror connection.
And then only gold maxi remain activated.
From 6th oct they disabled serviced due to insufficient balance within 20 days. They are charging for mirror connection which Is already disabled.
Attached screenshot of topup msg.

Amount deducted account balance nill

Asish samal

Oct 1, 2017

Not good service

It's poor service BC coustmber care not respond if any call or mail .2 - DD national Chanel do not show when a cricket match live only India match if balance is sopesent 3- any more problems I think I get another DTH service very poor service I don't like this type of service 4- my id 125110952 Asish samal. Plz contact my brother's mob no not recommend 9078770097

Rane Nilesh

Sep 28, 2017

Star sport 1 hindi channel not activated

Dear sir/madam
1. I am already give missed call to mobile number 7859818180 ti activate star sports hindi.
2. I have again call another number
091156 91156 to activate & confirm
But still we did not seen this channel please suggest & help.

Best regards,
Nilesh Rane

Star sport 1 hindi channel not activated

Sep 23, 2017

Refund of money deducted twice

Reg. Refund of Rs. 5770/- + intt. (being excess amount double deducted) for recharge d2 h id 6803941 for one year.

In the reference to above cited subject, I would like to mention that being a Big

Entertainment Media Televion Company of India as you are providing facilities for more than 27million Indian as well as having good reputation all over the country.

In the above context, I would like to bring following facts for your perusal and kind consideration:-

1) That I had recharged my d2h id 68603941 for one year plan in 2013(on 29.8.2013) and recharge amount of Rs. 5770/- deducted twicely from my account. I immediately requested your company to refund the excess double amount deducted from my bank account directly (my request is placed at Annexure-A), but no action was initiated by your company neither amount refunded to my bank account nor despite may request extending validity of recharge for further one year i.e.for 2014.

2) That on 21.9.2016, I received a mail from your company in which you have mentioned that Rs. 5770/- has already been reversed back on 12.6.2014 and the amount has been deposited to your bank A/c directly from our end. On perusal of my pass book (copy enclosed) , there is no entry as such found in my pass book which reflects anything like this . ( copy of mail is enclosed at Annexure-B)

3) Immediately after receipt of your mail, I contacted my bank Manager, Bank of India who told me that no such refund has been made by Videocon Company. It is a false statement of the company ( my mail sent to you in regard is placed at Annexure -C for your perusal).

4) That through mail your company had asked me on 19.11.2016 for personal information which I had provided you 21st Nov.,2016 through mail(D)

5) Thereafter, your company sent a mail dated 23.11.2016 which I received on the same dated at 5.44 PM in which your Company has mentioned that please write us bank along with snapshot of updated bank statement in pdf format for better assistance in this regard.(Pl. see annexure-E for reference).
O

Just to avoid legal complication in future in between you and me, kindly make the refund immediately along with intt. As despite repeated requests no action for refund is taken by your esteemed company till date.

I hope you would kindly be enough considered in considering my request for refund of double amount of Rs. 5770/- deducted from my account directly.
Kindly refund the above amount along with upto date intt. accrued on the above amount.

I hope a kind consideration and immediate action in this regard is taken by you .
ABHAY VISHWAKARA
128/3-A K BLOCK ,KIDWAI NAGAR.
KANPUR- 208011.(UP)
Mob.7860021423,7007725747
Mail [email protected]

Sep 23, 2017

Refund of money deducted twice

On perusal of the above facts , it is quite evident that I always complied with all the instructions issued by your company time to time, but no action for refund of money is taken till date instead of misguiding me which is a matter of great concern, which clearly reflects bad intention of your company.

ENCL AS ABOVE ENCLOSURES

FOR YOUR KIND PERUSAL.

ABHAY VISHWAKARA
128/3-A K BLOCK ,KIDWAI NAGAR.
KANPUR- 208011.(UP)
Mob.7860021423,7007725747
Mail [email protected]

Plz. Do further correspondence on my new add.
F-55 , ,site –V, Road No.-6, Udyog kunj,
Panki Industrial area,
Kanpur -208022(UP)
vishnu 5223

Sep 21, 2017

bad communication carlaine officer

dear
videocone team
toady i calling for care line may chenal 149 not working bat care line officer not guide proper and disconect call so i am not satisfied yor crevice .
so i hope please resole may problem
may id no 141331002

thanks.
vishnu prajapati

Aug 18, 2017

Fooling the customer by Vediocon d2h contact center team

Very much upset to find vedicon d2h service. We are having a problem "E 04-04 Smart card not inserted properly". My customer id 89040395.

For 2days I have spoken to customer care to solve the issue.In reply to that it is told that they are checking the set top box will automatically restart.But actually nothing happens. After that they suggest for technical service. It is also told in advance that according to company policy Rs200 need to be paid to service engg. & extra charges applicable for any replacement.

The fault is very simple the smart card is not getting readable.the engg. came take out the card from behind the set top box cleaned that & insert it everything becomes ok. Asked for Rs200 when protested ,told that customer had agreed to pay Rs 200 whatever it happens for a servise engg. Visit.

It is what kind of business vediocon D2h is doing. Either the top managment has no knowledge about this or together running this cheap kind of business. The company shows technical support over phone , but for 2 days no body told pls follow the instruction take the card out clean & insert if it do not work then call for service engg. I would have been the happiest customer.
Fooling a customer never stands a company, try to win trust /belief of customer this is a massege to vediocon uppermanegment to check what is going on root level. Remmber a small fire can destroy the whole forest if not put off on right time.

Aug 18, 2017

Vediocon D2H customer care service

Aug 15, 2017

Paid channel is not work properly

My vidiocon d2h customer code is 40504051 .Paid channel is not responce show error 04_4andhome chanel running is very good condition this shows setup box work is proper and paid chanel is not work.please see the matter.
Gwilcy

Aug 7, 2017

Remote complaint

Dear team,

It's been nearly two months I can't operate my TV. I had order a new remote but it Din work more than two days. I Book a complaint several time but one's only engineer attended and than also it din work more than one day, again I book complaint which is closed by a girl saying call got disconnected. Again I book complaint and this time engineer close the complaint saying the complaint auto closed.... This is your service that any of your worker can cheat customers and you people don't know for two months unless I don't tell.
A company like you showing such reputation in market and cannot give remote warranty of even two days. I want my remote exchange soon as possible

Best regards,

Wilson George.
sanjay salvi

Jul 18, 2017

false commitments

Hello I am Mr. Sanjay salvi. I recharged my vedicon d2h account on 18th of May 2017 of Rs 825 which gives us the service of 78 days. But their was some problem in my d2h setup box so I raised a complaint and one of the engineer came to slove it and I paid Rs 200 to the engineer but still he couldn't solve my problem and I raised my complaint twice again. The last one could solve the problem. Then yesterday our tv stopped working saying that our supcribtion has ended so I called up the coustmer care so they told me that when we paid 200 to the engineer at the same time 200 was deducted from my account balance. Which was the engineer's mistake. So their representative told me Rs 200 would be added to my account today at 5.45 pm. As I didn't received the refund so I called them up again. And now they are saying that they need more three days to refund my Money which went due to their mistake. When I was arguing with them against this the just hanged up the call. The most pathetic behaviour I have ever seen.
sunil8719

Jul 13, 2017

World's Worst Customer Service Ever Faced

I had a problem with my Videocon D2H RF remote. So logged a complaint. Call Center gave me call ID 52956117 on 7th July 2017 and said that person will visit in 24 Hrs. Nobody came even after 36 Hrs.

So I called up again and they provided me new ID - 508871949 and I was told that person will visit in 8Hrs. Forget bout 8 hrs. Service person didn't come even after 24 Hrs.

Again Called up and again I was given a brand new complaint ID - 509272865 with same commitment of 8 Hrs. Again wait for 24 Hrs. Nobody came..Now this is limit...

I again called customer care in anger and the person told me that tomorrow without fail service person will come.

By God and D2H people grace service person came, but he couldn't resolve the problem, as he found issue in STB, so he changed STB, but he didn't have power adapter (what the heck). Don't know what type of service person he was. Then he told that some other person will come next day. After lot of follow ups new person came. He also couldn't resolve the issue and told that he will come with new remote. But nobody came even after 2 days. I called that person and he told me that some senior person will come from company and will resolve the issue..but still awaiting...

Actually neither customer service team nor D2H company care about customers. They just want to do the business.. No qualified technicians and no other option other than call center to escalate the issue..
sachin7747

Jul 6, 2017

service is not proper....

Plz solve my problem...
My customer id is 130146359
i have discussed with videocon dth customer care ajent for shift my dth antena he told me rs.450 charge to me then he give suggestion to upgrade ur old dth box for HD then u have no any charges and do 1179 recharge and call customer care. i hv done rechage but now another customer care ajent asking for 450 rs.
what is this mean....
i request to u please revert my money i will take another company service...
This company only wants money..not customer satisfaction..
im not pay any charges for ajent charges ...
And i have 30 minutes call hold ur customer care executive, i have so irritated...and not solve my problem....so please request to You i dont want any videocon dth service please transfer my all payments...please cal me on my mob no.9764887747

thanks,
Pinoypaul

Jul 5, 2017

Not receiving Asianet channels

I've recharged my Videocon d2h account of Rs. 500, but I'm not receiving Asianet and Asianet Plus channels.

Therefore, I'd hereby request you to kindly check this issue at the earliest and do the needful.

ARODHA PAUL
9167908774.
indrajitkol

Jul 3, 2017

Service Issue

I would like to draw some issue with my Videocon D2H connection.

Kindly note we have 2 ID in my home (148037098 – Indrajit Basak & 170605886 – Ranjit Kumar Basak) since 2015

Every month I recharge my accounts with on mode of my D2H box, but after recharge I use to call to run my entire channel. Where as I do keep on which recharge my account.

Last month ID 170605886 – Ranjit Kumar Basak was one minor problem; Channel No. 816 CTVN Plus was not available out of all my channels from A-LA-CARTE list, only for that channel your executive change the D2H box & charged Rs.400.00

But surprisingly after changing the box, with within 2 weeks, that channel CTVN Plus was not available due to some unknown reason. If I wish to see that channel I will have to select Active mode with short screen.

Then please do let us know why your re preventative played this game with us.

Now facing new issue with this both account! Suddenly last week from morning both ID was not working for whole day, and showing “SIGNAL IS NOT AVAILABLE”
Where as there was no weather problem. When I called up customer care, they said due to Andhi tuffan signal is not available.
But I would like to inform you that in our apartment there are another 3 Videocon D2H connections was there & there channels are running well. But your representative was unable to rectify the problem & they simply lodge one complain & asking for Engineer visit & I will have to pay Rs.200 for this visit.

Surprisingly from next day morning channels starts properly & at the evening again few channels were not available but after few minutes it’s solved automatically.

Now my question is if there is any system problem they how it works automatically?

Today again I have received one call from your customer care & she said your D2H box was warranty was for one month, so if you have any problem right now you have to pay Rs.200 or you will have to contact yearly service.

I have understood all the story nicely, hope you management also understood what’s going on in your team. If you don’t take immediate action then customer will loss their faith from your service.

I am sure this technical problem creates intentionally & there is no technical problem at all in my system. They are trying making money with eye wash.

I am really disappointed wit your service.

Kind Regards
Indrajit Basak
johal123

Jul 1, 2017

signal not working

hello sir,
I'm Trilok Singh from Durg Chhattisgarh. I'm active customer of Videocon D2H.But since from one week there is no signal.my Videocon D2H i'd is 33906422.please solve the problem as soon as possible.
Sunny Singh

Jun 26, 2017

Service Activation without my concent

My name is Sunny Singh, am an active user of d2h services. Recently when i called cx care for wrongly charged i found d2h cinema was activated, without my consent since January. I spoke to Bhavna Supervisor she raised a complaint and informed it will be resolved by 21st June which did not happen and no one called. Then i called them again and spoke to Supervisor Lakshmikant he informed the backend team is still working and will call back and inform, till date i haven't received any call or email. Kindly look into the issue sir else i have to escalate this issue to the next level.

Complaint No: 502975283

CID: 139259630

Jun 12, 2017

Not able to see movies/serials channels properly on videocon d2h for last 1 week

Hi ,

we are unable to properly see movies/serials channels on videocon D2h for more than last 1 week.
It becomes blurr then shows no signal message and later channel automatically changes to some other regional language one.

There is no bad weather or any other issue which might be causing it.
It is only happening to selected set of channels .
I tried to contact customer care but it is continuously going busy . I then tried after couple of hours when it compleely stopped connecting to customer care number.

We are paying so much monthly amount to see these channels but just getting irrelevant messages.

My customer id : 6427430
Rajbalyan

Jun 11, 2017

If remote have any issue we didn't in the condition to watch any channel

If the new D2H settop box remote not work then it is not operatable,no manual switches at settop box.
What a bug D2H even your developer don't know these small things taking intoconsideration. if big companies want then they also not provide some buttons at TV but they know the emergency,not like you fools
My remote cell was not working in night n due to which I m not able to watch india vs south africa match.
The coin cell you provide is not easily available in general stores,who give you suggestion like that to make the product more sophisticated.
Do not buy this new d2h RF type set top box either clearly waste of money
Deepakmatele

Jun 10, 2017

Unable to view Hungama and Disney channel

Hi my name is Deepak Matele my customer ID is 138529814 and my registered mobile number is 9820752574.
I already applied for Hungama and Disney channel but I am unable to view it.
It's showing error message that signal is poor or bad but rest of channels are ok I can see it problem facing on these 2 channels only.
Kindly help me.
My contact no. Is 7021911631
Kalpesh Shelar

Jun 7, 2017

marathi channels does not see clearly or properly

There are some problem in marathi channels this channels i can't see clearly some obstacle or signal problem quality of marathi channel are not clear So please solve this problem immediately Id -99928496
Har Gopal

Jun 1, 2017

Signal Not Available

I am a permanent customer customer of Videocon d2h .But from 2 days there is no signal . It's not raining outside. Sports channels are properly working . But the channels related to films and serials are not working. We had paid for them . We are not avail to get the entertainment. Even we can't watch movies . I am raising my complaint on 2 June,2017 . My Videocon d2h I'd is 103846191. Please help to solve this issue .
Har Gopal
akash.sharma01

May 29, 2017

Bad customer service

My registered mobile no is 9987629142, I have ordered additional HD Setup box in the morning and that time I had provided each and every details to customer service provider and after their confirmation I disconnected the call, but when I checked in the evening to find the status of my request, they told me "we don't have receive any requests from you, they also told me we had technical issue from the morning and you need to register new request. I did that and rquest them to complete this ASAP. In the evening I received the call from the technician and he told me "you have to pay rs 300 extra to me apart from other service, when I asked I have been told to pay only 999 rs then why you asking extra money, then he told me" service lena Hai to bharna padega" and when I complained this to supervisor of Videocon​ (CHIRAG PARMAR) service provider, he told me if he again call then give phone to me, I told him he is not going to call me, can't you call him, he said no, I don't have any details of him. I asked your person is very near to my home please call him and told him to reach my home. He denied saying I don't have any details of him, if he didn't call you then you have to wait till tomorrow. I can't understand how the company is so much Irresponsible that it's doesn't have any details if their technicians/employees who is going where, and if something is wrong then how will they help their customer if company does not know anything of their employees.

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...