Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Not working d2h from last 2 days

Dear Sham,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Feb 11, 2019

No Chanells are activated after recharging

Dear Rajkumar,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

All Channels Blocked

Dear Mr. Reddy,

In order to simplify the complexes, Write us the list of your desired channels/packs on [email protected] As per the TRAI guidelines, we will help you to enjoy your favorite channels on fair rates and will assist you in the best possible way.

Dhiraj K

Feb 11, 2019

No Videocon websites, app or customer care working

Videocon Executives,

Are you all out of your mind or what?.... since last 3 days, none of your services are working without any prior intimation. Please have some courtesy at least to inform your customers well in advance about such occurrences. Really Pathetic attitude from videocon management. Do not take customer so lightly. few more days and your service will get replace will another vendor for sure. Keep an eye. Feeling regretted of chosen Videoncon.

Channel not working

Dear Reshma,

kumkumkaushik

all channels are inactive

My customer ID is 162283197 and from 6th February, all channels are inactive and I can't reach to customer care as they have removed the option of speaking with representative. I have sent emails to customer care but no response.

It's been 4 days and there is no response from your side and I am suffering even after paying 200 for the recharge.

Shame to say that always got worst service from Videocon, if it was TataSky or some other operator they may have resolved the problem just on one call or may be I would have not face this issue!!

ALL CHANNELS BLOCKED

Dear R.P. Shukla,

Feb 11, 2019

Unable to login or pay for monthly subscription online

Dear P. Sharma,

prmaurya

Feb 11, 2019

Issue in plan selection and lack of information update.

Customer ID :- 156862606
Registered Mobile no :- 8879303443
Name :- Swamiprasad Maurya

Subject :- Issue in plan selection and lack of information update.

Hello team,

This is to address the issue m facing from last 2 days in regards to the official website of videocon D2H for creting my own plan and recharging the same, details are shared above.

Request you to call and let us know the same in next 2 days as we are not satisfied with the service and there is no such co-ordination for the same.

Treat this as my official complaint on this issue and further action will be taken accordingly upon your response if not received.

Prabhakar Maurya (son of Mr.Swamiprasad Maurya)
7208410799
Ashturkar Vishvas

Feb 11, 2019

Channels not work customercare phone not work

My. customer ID details 132941860
Also I have one more customer ID that I couldn't recharge i.e. 87848249

Yours customer care No. are not work its very ridiculous. Other service provide like tata / airtel/d2h are work fine but what happen to videocon.

Please resolve this issue other wise I was start to think to shift on other service provider.
shub9366

Channels are not working

Sub id:112704700

Really pathetic service..
ashfaq_Naik

Feb 10, 2019

Why is your costumer service not responding

I am trying to connect with your costumer service not responding. When ever I call your costumer service disconnect call and your portal reflects message stating my costumer id is inactive. I even dropped an email raising my issue but no one cares to call me back is this what I am paying for let me know if my issue will be resolved or not or else I am open fpr legal action against you.
Costumer I'd 166706602_vediocon d2h
Bikrant1983

Feb 10, 2019

Not able to contact customer care for issue in viewing channels

The service is getting worst day by day ..
I am trying to contact customer care from last 2 days but no response from the opposite side all calls were being forwarded to IVR and disconnected.
Even I tried many times to log in to the website but result is a big ZERO ..
Shane on you and your service..if you cannot fulfill the requirement then pls tell us we will change to some other network,
You lost the faith and you should leave this field if you cannot handle it
Sarang Premalwar

Feb 10, 2019

Unable to login to account. tried calling customer care but call didn't connect
MILIND 2001

All channels are inactive

My customer ID is 21939382, and we have selected our pack as be per TRAI guidelines that too before February deadline. From 1st February, all channels are inactive and we can't reach to customer care as they have removed the option of speaking with representative.
We have sent emails to customer care but no response.
If we don't get the transmission back in normal, we would definitely switch to local cable operator.
Shame to say that always got worst service from Videocon.
Milind Chitnis
HolyDevil0000

Feb 10, 2019

Cheap incompetent technical team of D2H, is this some sort of a joke?

Services are down for over 24 hrs now. Both website domains are not working and lead to "505 Gateway Timeout" errors. This is a clear indication of the fact that Videocon D2H management only wants to mint money and spent in dimes over some shit and cheap technical team who have no clue how to handle the situation. There can be no other explanation to this situation because I am myself one of the top IT professionals of this country and can vouch for it that a proper technical team could have fixed this issue long time back. In any case; your latest website was lousy and extremely poor on benchmarks. No wonder it crashed due to high load. Shame on the management. If you can't take lessons from this experience and amend the situation immediately, be sure to experience a downslide soon; I will for sure take legal steps against your brand if the problem persists long enough to cross my limits with patience.

You just can't do this in the service industry. You make so many promises to us (customers) in terms of support and this is where the reality stands. My folks are addicted to the daily soaps, for them; missing out on an episode is like some major loss. Luckily for me, I was never convinced enough with your promises and chose to opt for different vendors with my other TV sets. But, I can imagine the situation where people have only this one connection.

I would not mind being the flag-bearer. But, you just can't ripp off your clients and choose to sit idle over it. You should have atleast come out with a public statement and created some transparency about the situation to your customers, they are the ones who give you their hard earned money which you then choose to spend on such crap-joke technical team.

Greets!
HolyDevil0000

Feb 10, 2019

Shiet management, cheap incompetent technical team

Greets!
Abhay Inamdar

No service E18-4

Customer care d2h
I have not been able to watch any channel inspite of having sufficient balance. It gives me E18-4 error
Arrange to restore my services immediately or will be forced to take action against you through consumer court
Abhay

Abhay
Customer id
manishrewa

channels not working

Account is already having balance and subsequently recharged but still unable to see the channels, only few free channels working.

Please check customer ID 171819488
Dhanesh Dwivedi

Channels are not active

Channels are not active
Customer ID: 140917932

Account recharged on 10/02/2019 with Rs.170 still now channels were not activated most of the channels were blocked.

Try to contact customer service both no active numbers available and most of the time calls were transferred to IVR.

Looking for immediate assistance from videocon customer service.

Dhanesh Kumar Dwivedi
Mob.7032808372
Prapan k guha

Insufficient balance

I have recharged my stb but still not able to view channels. I have tried contacting customer care number more than 100 times but there is no response. the service has become from bad to worse. None of the numbers can be reached and now inspite of recharging I am not able to view any channels . if I don’t get a call then Il disconnect the connection very soon.
Kritikasinghvi

Recharge not activated

My Customer ID is 89836065. I recharged my d2h account and got a message from d2H that amount is credited . But still I am not able to view any channels. Even I am not able to login to my account & can not choose my package . Tried to call customer care number , but that number is not working , 91156 91156 & 18001370444. Tried a option of 'Request a call back ' but no call . Not sure how can I reach to D2H and get my service back .
I have got many bad service experience in the past , but this is the worst service experience.
Expect a quick reply .

Channels are not coming

Even after recharge and having sufficient balance channels are not coming. Trying to reach customer support numbers but non of the numbers are connecting. There is no response from email also.

At least customer support should be available to resolve the issue.
It seems knowingly all these things happening after TRAI implementation.

Can you please look into this.
mnvaghela

E-15-4 ERROR

CUSTOMER id -96683776, End of Subscription date -11/03/2019, Balance 295.72 Rs...

Still Showing In sufficient balance and no channel is working...except home channels.

all the customer care numbers are switched....OFF

WHAT IS THIS GOING ON WITH D2H....ARE U CLOSING DOWN PERMANENTLY?

PLEASE ACTIVATE MY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...