Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

bsvssa

Feb 16, 2020

Don't even think of buying videocon d2h fraud company

Before I recharge, I asked customer care executive for 1 year validity how much amount? I was told that if I recharge 2769 rupees 10 months + 2 months extra validity I will get. Immediately I recharge for 2769 rupees. I got only 10 months validity not 2 months extra. When I called tracked for more than 100 calls to customer care and raised several complaints. They told the agent told mistakenly that amount. That offer is not applicable to you. We can't give that offer after 40 days. Total time waste mind tension. Never ever think of videocon d2h.

Don't even think of buying videocon d2h fraud company

Feb 14, 2020

Need immediate action : -Issue in balance amount - Cust ID 127133830

Hi Team-

I want to know the amount I had in my account along with the due date of the plan before my recharge on 29th Jan.
I had rupees 48 in my d2h account with due date of 4th Feb, before the recharge on 29th Jan. Please confirm.
That amount is missing now, hence I am losing 6 days of the plan cost after the recharge on 29th Jan, as it is not taken the earlier amount.Please check and resolve the issue ASAP and credit back the missed amount to my account.

Feb 7, 2020

Hi Team-

Feb 7, 2020

Dear Santhosam,

We would like to inform you that we have verified with our concern team and as per our concern team update, there is no need for billing correction required. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

Feb 6, 2020

Dear Santhosam,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.

Feb 5, 2020

Issue in balance amount - Cust ID 127133830

This is regarding the balance issue after the recharge on 29th Jan, you have replied to me the cost details, I am fine with that, however why the 8 days of cost which is around 50 rupees gone without any reason. Please check it once.
Can you please let me know what is the cost I had before my recharge on 29th Jan? that would provide the clear idea about where the issue is. I had rupees 48 in my d2h account with due date of 4th Feb, before the recharge on 29th Jan. That amount is missing now. Please check and resolve the issue ASAP and credit back the amount to my account. I want to know the amount I had and the due date of the plan before my recharge on 29th Jan.

I am facing frequent cost related issues in your Videocon d2H, 2 months back I had 1 issue and it was resolved, now again one more issue. These kind of issues feel bad about your service and the same continue I am planning to shift to other better D2H vendor.

Feb 4, 2020

Need immediate action - Issue in balance amount - Cust ID 127133830

DilipNarayanan

Nov 23, 2019

Wrong amount in recharge

My Customer ID is 145376757

While recharging, I had a problem with different amount showing in the recharge page compared to what I have chosen. All I asked them is to correct the difference as both difference are showing in d2h website only. So far I have called atleast 30 times and spoken with 8 different supervisors. All they are saying is another new ticket is created and "We will resolve in 24 hours". Its been more than 2 weeks. Customer service is clueless on what is the issue. No one willing to resolve. Just buying time. In their mistake, I am not able to see TV at all. Ultimately poor and very bad service from d2h. Never expected this

Dont want to go with them and just want to quit

Nov 16, 2019

Poor d2h & customer Care Services

Dear Customer (Dsouzasj),

We would like to inform you that we have already credited the amount of Rs. 48.26/- into your d2h account as a goodwill gesture. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Nov 14, 2019

Poor d2h & customer Care Services

Dear Customer (Dsouzasj),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Dsouzasj

Nov 12, 2019

Poor d2h & Customer Care Services

I have been facing issue with my d2h(Customer ID - 87001737) since 4 Sept 2019, after a recharge of 200, and till date, I am not able to use the service. There was a engineer visit yesterday, who said that there is an issue with LNB, and replacment will inccur charges of 300, and when I informed that I will close the connection, he agreed to repair the old LNB. Accordingly it was repaired, however again D2h Error as C14, and still no service. Each time, Customer Care Representative attend my calls, place me on mute, and after holding the line, I have to disconnect, as there is no response from there end. Last, I spoke to Supervisor Naresh(Mohali Call Centre), and asked for a refund, and he said no refund will be given, as there are no records suggesting I raised a complaint, and when asked for his Manager, was placed on mute, and as usual, call was disconnected. No call back made back to ensure Customer Satisfaction and Issue Resolution. Need help badly.

Poor d2h & Customer Care Services Poor d2h & Customer Care Services Poor d2h & Customer Care Services

Oct 15, 2019

Complaint not resolve

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dinesh1741

Oct 14, 2019

Complaint not resolve

Sir / Madam,
I am M.Dinesh kumar, one of the D2H customer, tv channels are not shown i complaint on 17-sep-19,

18-sep-19-- Techinican came and change Set top box i paid Rs. 450

But again i received the same problem, i called the customer care offen, but no persons response, just say 24 hours 8 hrs. We resolve. I am really disappointed . i send mail, at last i 01-Oct-19 i got one techinican.

01-Oct-19 -- Techinican came and told Adapator problem , and give one remote (without saying anything) Adapator -Rs. 200 , Remote Battery -- Rs.20 Total- Rs. 220

04-Oct-19 -- in my videocon account some amount is debited , minus 111 Rs. Shown . I unable to see TV.
Again i called customer care , one person told for remote we debited , one person techinican not recharge , what i no was.?

1. Why my Set top box changed ? If its problem then ...
2. Why my Adaptor changed ? if is problem....
3. Why changed my remote without saying anything ??
4. Why my amount debited in my ?
5. Why they take this much time to resolve my issue ?

10-Oct-19 - I called and asked about my account amount debited . Techinican not recharge we raise complaint told.

12-Oct-19 --- I Called again ,the Customer Care person told its under progress ,simply say we resolve today .

14-Oct-19 ---- Today , Still my complaint not resolve , Complaint number : 756294993

I would say one thing , i this competitive world Sales and Service are most important to survive and sustain . If you pupile forgot ... then lose your market ,...

M.Dinesh kumar

Dear Sridhar,

As per our discussion with you on RTN- (+91 9444053287) regarding refund, we have successfully posted waiver of Rs.200/- and your next due date is 31st-October-2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Customer (emailforsk),

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Customer (emailforsk),

Dear Sridhar,

sridhar2019

Sep 25, 2019

default in service

Sir, I have subscribed videocon d2h on 28.1.2019 and on the same day they gave the connection. my customer id no: 226874341.
when they gave connection and collected amount from me they said it is for 1 year. Now in the television i am receiving the message that the subscription is going to end by 29.9.2019 and recharge immediately, to this shock i immediately called customer care on 25.9.2019 and explained to them of the above matter they are saying that since TRAI has changed the package your period has been cut short but i have said to them that TRAI brought the package only from 1st february 2019 and my package is in january but they are not accepting it. kindly please render justice.
emailforsk

Aug 22, 2019

No support from Videocon on technical issue

I am unable to recharge my Videocon D2h since last few weeks. I have raised multiple complaints in this regard, but didn't receive any single response from the team since then.

The issue is that I am receiving a web page error once I enter my customer ID (120563405) and click recharge button(PFA).

I have escalated this issue also, but no one seems to be interested in resolving this issue, even after routine calls/emails.

Now, I no longer wish to continue their services, but need to get refund the amount which I payed during installation.

Aug 12, 2019

connection terminated

Dear Customer (videocon__user),

We would like to inform you that we have successfully recharged Rs.250 on 12-Aug-2019 and Rs.200 on 8-Aug-2019 in your account and additional Rs.200 was collected for power adapter. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Videocon customer

Aug 10, 2019

connection terminated

customer id : 99914094

Hello sir,

My set top box is faulty so I called up a engineer from videocon to get it replaced. He Installed me a faulty second hand set-top without any packing or box for 650 rupees.That set-top box looked like its used already and has scratches and warranty sticker torn out. I asked him if its new and has warranty he said yes and the next day itself it stopped working. So I ordered a new one and got it replaced. So the new one looked legit with a official packaging and box too. They took the remote and av cables from the box. I didn't cared about it.

But the problem is videocon deducted 400 rupees from my d2h account and disconnected my channels yesterday. Looks like the engineer not returned the money to videocon after service. So whose mistake is this? i raised up a complaint too and its already one day of my validity gone. Still no actions taken from their end. Please take necessary actions on them for the inconvenience caused to me and for installing a faulty second hand set-top box when the first engineer visited.
Videocon customer

Aug 10, 2019

Connection terminated

Cust id 99914094

My set top box is faulty so I called up a engineeer to replace it and paid him 650rupees. He first installed a faulty used set top box and cheated me. So again I ordered a new one and they did gave me. But now they disconnected my channels as the money is not returned to videocon by the engineer. Please tell me whose mistake is this? I lost one day of my validity will they give it back?

Also when i place a complaint some technicians who are not related to videocon in anyway are contacting me for the repair.

One of them came and looted 750 rupees from my mother when Im not home and installed a faulty reciever. And he said dont tell this to videocon just say that the issue got resolved itself. I wonder how these informations are getting leaked out to them.

Jul 25, 2019

Dear Srivatsan,

Jul 22, 2019

Dear Srivatsan,

Srivatsan Purushotham

Jul 19, 2019

Hi videocon d2h,

I have 2 set up box. Customer ID - 183149302. Account number - 18233034. I have problems with one of your set up dox or signal issue or cable fault. But till now my issue have not been fixed. I am trying to get this done for over 2 weeks but vain. Your local service engineer is of no use. I register complain and it closes automatically. Can someone from videocond2h can fix my issue ?

Srivatsan

My flower tree - Not received my order
    I placed order on 14th February till now I haven’t...
    Rajasthan government teacher complaint - Teach private coaching centre on duty time
    Hello sir, I am from hanumangarh rajasthan and i am a...
    Kamadhenu Groups And Co. (Kg groups and co) - Fake Company
    #330, 1st floor, 6th block, Rajajinagar Bangalore-560010....
    telecom network problem - Network Problem
    Respected sir, I am from Amethi city of Uttar Pradesh .As...
    Safe Express mover - Fraud mover and packer Money not refund
    I have booked and used the service on 01.02.2020. During...
    Coffee and more - Selling chips at price more than MRP or the marked price
    At Chennai airport, the coffee and more vendor has kept...
    CSAB - CSAB Refund
    Dear Jossa/ CSAB team, I Hritvik Naru, Roll no. 27200282...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - Not working
    Dear sir/Madam, i sending complaints to authorize...
    fake free facility of government hospitals - hospital scam
    Respected sir, I am from Amethi city of Uttar Pradesh ....