Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Jul 28, 2020

Dear Subha,

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Subha dharshini

Jul 25, 2020

Getting DSS BBCL out of balance

Getting DSS BBCL out of balance, but account balance is 131.16 rupees is there and end of subscription date is 7/08/2020 . Kindly fix this
Subha dharshini

Jul 25, 2020

Getting DSS BBCL out of balance

Getting DSS BBCL out of balance message continuously and it's really irritating , couldn't able to change channel . Kindly fix this
shubhamjain01

Jul 12, 2020

DSS BBCL balance ran out

Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my screen. I have a balance of 150. My subscription will end on 22 Jul, 2020. It's a persistent message and not fading out. Worst service by Videocon D2H.

Customer ID: 181163580
RTN: 9412800019

Jul 6, 2020

Dear Jharna,

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Jul 5, 2020

DSS BBCL balance ran out

DSS Persistent message - ran out of balance. This in very inconvenient, please fix it.

Jharna Mukherjee
Id 118210354

Jun 5, 2020

Dear Customer(Jigargandhi),

We would like to inform you that we have sent a refresh command to your account. Moreover, kindly share a screenshot of the error message showing on your tv.

Jun 4, 2020

Dear Customer(Jigargandhi),

Thanks for writing to us. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Jun 4, 2020

BBCL Run out of balance

I'm getting error message of FROM DSS BBCL account has run out of balance . Please recharge your account as soon as possible I have the account balance of 2248 and still I'm getting this message please solve this issue
Customer I'd : 180935338
Phone : 9920041736
niteshsonalkar

Apr 27, 2020

DSS BBCL account out of balance

Regarding the above message displayed on screen, got following resolution from a service personnel:

On switching on set-top box (HD) while the status percentage bar is displayed, press following buttons on the remote quickly: Green-0-5-Mute.
With this, the set top box will restart and all the channels will be scanned again.
Hopefully the above message will not be displayed.

Nitesh
niteshsonalkar

Apr 17, 2020

DSS BBCL account out of balance

Getting DSS Persistent Message:

From DSS BBCL account has ran out of balance. Please recharge your account as soon as possible.

Account has sufficient balance. I have sent my complaint on [email protected] with RTN.

Please resolve it at the earliest.

Nitesh

Apr 11, 2020

Dear Jenendra,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Jenendra gehlot

Apr 10, 2020

Error showing from dss bbcl account has ran out of balance

I had recharged last night of 292 rupees .but till now showing insufficient balance or dss bbcl account has ran out of balance.

Please solve this problem asal.

Customer id 1768810
Jenendra gehlot

Apr 10, 2020

Error showing from dss bbcl account has ran out of balance

I had recharged last night but till now this is showing (from dss bbcl account has ran out of balance.please recharge your account as soon as possible.)

Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Customer id 1768810.

Apr 6, 2020

DSS persistent message

Dear Customer(Shubh_Ram),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Shubh_Ram

Apr 3, 2020

DSS persistent message

I am seeing this message since morning "DSS BBCL BALANCE HAS RAN OUT Worst service i have ever experience....i am getting error on my led that DSS BBCL BALANCE HAS RAN OUT"

Though I recharged my account before it got expired.

My customer ID is : 100238054

--Shubh

Apr 2, 2020

Dear Satish,

Satish Tilekar

Apr 1, 2020

DSS BBCL BALANCE HAS RAN OUT
Worst service i have ever experience....i am getting error on my led that DSS BBCL BALANCE HAS RAN OUT YOU NEED TO RECHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT

i have called you many time...please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
Also customer care number 18001370777 is not supporting.

Customer ID
92197900

Mar 7, 2020

Black screen with error

Dear Customer(Sonalv14),

Sonalv14

Mar 4, 2020

Black screen with error

I am getting constant error on my LED that DSS BBCL account has ran out of balance and you need to recharge your account.
I am not being able to see any channels for the past one week.

Customer ID : 49989099

Customer Service call not connected - Worst customer service ever seen

Resolve issue asap please
Sonalv14

Mar 4, 2020

Error

Getting below error, even though balance is there in account

From DSS BBCL BALANCE HAS RAN OUT of balance. Please recharge your account as soon as possible.

Please resolve asap!? customer ID is 49989099

Nov 30, 2019

Dear Manish,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Nov 30, 2019

Dear Manish,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Manish Kambli

Nov 29, 2019

DSS BBCL BALANCE HAS RAN OUT

i have called you many time...please resolve my problem as soon as possible

Manish