Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Apr 4, 2019

Dear Deepnarayan,

We would like to inform you that package has already been changed according to NTO request if you want to make changes in package kindly visit our website or application.

Mar 29, 2019

Dear Deepnarayan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Deepnarayan Kishor

Mar 27, 2019

Not to respond to select the channel as per new rule of TRAI

I am Videocon d2h customer. My customer ID is 81628194. I want to select my TV channels package as per instructions of new rule of TRAI, but customer care receptionist doesn't respond. My registered mobile number is 9002073249

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Sujit,

As per discussion over the call on RTN (9832235179 ), you were not able to view channel “CNBC TV18” because this channel is not part of your current package. If you want to make changes to your package please our website or application.

Feb 13, 2019

Dear Sujit,

Sujit kumar Shrivastva

Feb 10, 2019

Videocon d2h service provider do frud and looted my money

My customer ID is 48048650 I am Videocon d2h subscriber from last 5 years ,but now according to trai guidelines I try to switch my plan but I call to Videocon d2h toll free number which is 9115691156 from last 1month but always say all route are busy ,thus my time lag completed which is 31st Jan 2019
Then I recharged 800rs now I see so many channel not showing also within 10 days I get message ensufficient balance to my screen ,I try to talk with customer care but their phone always say route are busy
Sir pls suggest me what I do now
Sujit Kumar Shrivastava
Asansol
TARUN KUMAR BANDYOPADHYAY

Aug 21, 2017

No service after getting recharged with hefty amount

I have recharged the above set top box as on 02/08/17 with the same amount as informed by the customer care
representative and also with an assurance of activating the HD set top box which was deactivated for few days
beforehand for my becoming out stationed.
However to my utter surprise I could know as on tday (20/08/17) that the same was not activated in spite of my
request as on 02/08/17 and we could not get any D2H service for long 19 days.
Today after repeated call your customer care representatives on duty after 5PM could not properly see and inform
me that the channels are not visible due to the connection being deactivated since last 20 days rather the local service
center people ultimately informed me to call again to the customer care that they need to activate without lodging blindly
one complaint no and arranging to send service engineer wasting and waiting unnecessarily for 24 hours.
I, a senior citizen , becoming a beginner customer in this area of videocon d2h, have been harassed and deprived by
your service provider collective in such a way that it is shameful to a big company like you to have no business
transparency rather snatching our hard earned money in broad day light by asking to recharge and all the time not giving
service and forcing us to remain busy in infinite no of phone calls to your service provider network.
Is it a fair business practice at all expected from a big business house like you in a competitive business scenario?
As the worst sufferer and having bitter experience of your service every now and then I shall live share my experiences
with all possible means if you do not give me service per return and also switch over to your other competitors forthwith.
Hoping the needful immediately,
T.K.Bandyopadhyay,
Customer id 3436675
DM-P
SAIL
asbajpai

Aug 22, 2016

No service

I am a Videocon D2H user. Connection was installed in the month of January 16. STB is not working for which I logged complaint on 19.08.2016 at 9:22 a.m. in the morning. I was informed that my equipment was still under warranty and would be replaced by service Engineer by 6:00 p.m.

Thereafter I regularly called up Videocon D2H customer care, with a only reply that the call will be attended by 6;00 p.m.

Four (4) days have gone by and I am still waiting for service to be provided by the Videocon D2H engineer.

This is my worst experience of customer care i have ever had.
rakeshkvsu

Oct 14, 2014

Activating value added service(Video recording) without permission & deducting money from my account for the same

Customer ID 122687267
Recharged my twin multiroom videocond2h connection on 12-7-14 online.
Telephonic request from d2h site for video recording twice, which I straight forward refused. but they still made it active & deducted money from my account.
Called 4 times, supervisors assured me of resolution within 24 hours thrice but even no complain no. was given. 4th time, I insisted for complan no. they messaged me the complain no. When I again rang to them, they were having no record of this complain no.

Jun 19, 2010

Customer service level not as per sales agreement

Please arrange to change my mobile number from existing of 9158892209 to 9960921122.
P.Ganeswara reddy
Customer ID:1168715

Jun 4, 2010

Customer service level not as per sales agreement

Dear All

I have been chasing Videocon D2H for customer care for post sale service - no response. Please refer to my mail sent to Videocon D2H customer care. Please help me in getting resolution.

Customer ID: 8113411
Customer Name: Dr. Subodh Chandra Karmakar

Best Regards,
Arindam Karmakar
Mobile no: 9900488711

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear All

At the onset I apologize for writing such a long mail.

This mail is written in quite a helpless condition. I have been chasing after so called “Customer Care” people for last 4 days – but in vain. On Sunday there was a shower in our place. The shower was welcomed in terms of reducing the intense hot climate but it had a flip side- the “well trained” Videocon engineers have fitted the D2H antenna in such a way that after the first shower it stopped receiving signals. The same was reported to Customer Care Mr. Harikrishna (claimed to be at supervisory level) on Monday 31 May. He assured me that an engineer will come to fix it next day 10:00 AM in the morning. Nobody showed up. Next day I had a talk with Mr. Avinash (claimed to be at supervisory level) on Tuesday 1 June. Again the same assurance with same time appointment – as expected nobody turned up. Twice I have been fooled – ideally I should not have called back to “Customer Care”. But as understood by “Customer Care” in Videocon – customers are dump fool people – so I called up again. This time I had a talk with Mr. Mathew (claimed to be senior supervisor). He again took an appointment at 10:00 AM next day and here there is no prize for guessing – nobody turned up. At the end of day, a person named Mr. Ajay Chaoudhary (99039 67951) called up and ended up asking for Rs 200 to fix the issue. I understand from the buying agreement that one year service is free of cost and also even if Videocon charges money it should have been ideally deducted from my account rather than the service engineer asking for cash. Well this is not new – its same old tactic of exploiting end users. This is not the first time I am reporting such a case of asking financial favor. In my previous mail a similar incident has been report – but I guess I am wasting time to report these kind of issues- but what to do- as correctly understood by “Customer Care” in Videocon – customers are dump fool people.

My query: Will my issue get resolved? Do I need to pay Videocon engineers visiting my place Rs 200 as a kickback deal? Do I need to escalate this issue to consumer forum? Please advice.

Customer ID: 8113411
You can reach me at 9900488711.

Best Regards,
Arindam

GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Unauthorised transaction through Google Proxima Beta
    On 19/05/2019 at 5:10pm an unauthorised transaction...
    Mahindra First Choice - LOAN NUMBER: 22367314- FOOLING CUSTOMER IDFC BANK IS FRAUD
    This is my complaint against your team about my loan, i...
    Red Bus - Bus not reached at boarding Point and moved from another...
    Hi Redbus Team, I am very disappointed with today's...
    Apsrtc narasaraopet bus service - Cheating passenger
    Subject: Booked super luxury bus ticket from Narasaraopet...
    PURANIK BUILDER CONSTRUCTION - without any reason they add late payment interest
    we have purchase flat in vartak nagar thane ,we paid all...
    Vijay tv super singer 7 - Biased judge Anuradha sriram
    Anuradha sriram doesn't deserve to be a judge...
    SBI BANK ATM - SBI ATM cancel button glues & fixed
    Hi, I went to SBI ATM on 19/5/2019 at 9:00 PM. After...
    Pub g mobile - Not got uc
    - Sir I am parchasing uc ( pubg mobile)on 17may2019...
    TATA Capital - Not receiving the No DUES letter after making the payment
    Dear Sir/ Mam, This is regarding the Personal Loan...