Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Sep 18, 2019

Dear Kanchan,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sep 18, 2019

Dear Kanchan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Kanchan1702

Sep 16, 2019

Cheating with customers

My consumer I'd is 20470186, old subscriber of videocon d2h, from last 5-6 days, the company is not properly responding on the issue.

Last week the service engineer has taken the STP box from my home, now every day they are telling me to return back the STP box today. It's already 5 days, yet I have not received the STP box. Each & every day I am following up with the customer care team, but all in vein.

Please help me & provide solution as a compensation for the mental harrassment from the organisation.

Kanchan Mukherjee

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Samrat,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Samrat,

samratbasu123

Jul 29, 2019

Sir/Madam,
I am a customer of Videocon D2H service. I have recharged the appropriate amount for the channels I chose. In my chosen channel list there was a pack - " Zee Family Pack Bangla". In this pack there is a channel named "24 Ghanta TV", channel No. 814, which is not coming and I can not see this channel. Then I made contact with Videocon Customer Service, they assured after 15 minute the service will be resumed, but after 5 hours the service had not yet been resumed. Then I again contacted with Videocon D2H customer care, they then told that I will have to pay extra Rs 200/- for ingineer visit. The said ingineer will resolve the problem after getting that money.

In this circumstance, now I want to draw your kind attention that this is happening day by day with many customers like me. Why should I pay that extra money for resolving my problem ,  when I already had recharged for that service?

So, please take necessary action regarding this aforesaid matter.

With regards,
Samrat Basu
Email id : [email protected]
Mobile No. 9748788543

Ichapur ,  Majherpara, Salbagan, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
Dada0007

Jun 18, 2019

Unprofessional customer care excutive

I given a complaint at customer care executive name bikas mondal on dated 18/06/2019 at 3:40pm when I ask him to give me complaint request number regarding my complaint he denied to give,,when I ask to transfer line to his senior or nodal officer he cutoff the connection,very bad experience,very bad customer care executive supply & team.

Mar 26, 2019

Dear Bhanu,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact on RTN ( 0334007100 / 8910684006 ) but you are not contactable. As per your concern related to new channels not activated for which you can visit our website or application and choose your package.

Mar 5, 2019

Dear Bhanu,

Bhanu Bikash Bandyopadhyay

Mar 4, 2019

NON RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER CARE

My wife JAYANTI BANDYOPADHYAY is a subscriber to VIDEOCON D2H vide customer id-203317436.We are having 3 connections at our residence.We are all Sr Citizens at home and spend most of our time watching TV. For the last 30 days Videocon D2H(now merged with DISH TV) customer care is not accessible over phone as well as through non responsive E-mails.We have tried to exercise new pack option as per TRAI guideline for last 30 days but no response from them.On top of it they have suddenly withdrawn Bengali channels from one of my connections vide card no-10531783115 on 02/03/2019.Even letter written to DISH TV CEO Amit Dua under acknowledgement remained unattended. We are in state of shock after paying subscription for a year. Kindly help us out

Bhanu Bikash Bandyopadhyay
E-mail: [email protected]

santamgoon

Feb 10, 2019

Channels are not coming

Consumer I'd 123552976 and rtn is 8027926091.Have balance of 4498 in platinum hd.Currently saying insufficient balance.Please help.Videocon help number s are also not working.
Amritad2h

Feb 5, 2019

Service not providing

I have recharged my d2h account on 05.02.19 with Rs.400 but couldn't get the services. My customer ID is 193517113. Kindly see the matter try to solve it as soon as possible.

Feb 2, 2019

Dear Vikash,

We would request you visit the given below link to upgrade your password :

Jan 30, 2019

Dear Vikash,

Vikash2521

Jan 29, 2019

My customer I'D is 31990235 and email id is [email protected] I have tried many times to login to your site but failed. Complained three times to your helpline but my problem is not resolved. Please help
SaNaresh

Dec 25, 2018

Bad service and also harrasing

Last few days I followed my D2H is unavailable, I think recharge is complete so on 17.12.2018, I ( 113156707) recharge for one month subscription with RS 347/-at morning but no any channel displayed then contact with customer care, he replied after few times channel will be started automatically,I wait 1 hours and again contact with customer care, he replied after few times channel will be started automatically,later I leave for duty
( I served a paramilitary force),after return back home, my family members Informed me that no any channel displayed then I checked my account which displayed due date of recharge 24.12.2018,and also one another recharge done by me at morning hours. After switch on of setup box
displayed error messages SMART CARD NOT INSERT PROPERLY. Then again contact with customer care and tell him full story he replied he checked and answered recharge conduct successfully,he tried to resolve the problem through online but at last he failed and advice to call a engineer then I contacted with supervisor, also he advice the same.
These types of problems I faced many times in past and always customer care executive replied "we are unable to resolve your problem through online please call a engineer" but all times and today also D2H home channel is running on then what is the necessity of engineer,only for paid him charges????
I served a paramilitary force,so that I posted various places in overall India and in past I also contacted with VIdeocon d2h due to various issues and resolve all issues always from your end .

But now a days when me at KOLKATA ( Hometown) there is very poor service from you and your staff,my family always wish to change connection from d2h to local cable; subscription rate of d2h is very high in comparison with other dish,local cable ,very few pay channel,no service of sports channels and poor service of customer care representative. But always I protest and continued your service,last 5 years.
But today also I heartily wish to stopped D2H connection, me not interested with videcon customer care and also d2h service. Either yoy return back my unexpended /advance recharge amount in my bank account or I am going to consumer forum for return back my amount and also several harassment from you. Thanks ..
NARESH KARMAKAR
KOLKATA
moumita_das

Apr 26, 2018

signal not coming since last 10 days. Problem not resolved and negligence from engineer regarding problem solving

Since last 10 days it showing no signal. I have raised 3 complain but still no one attended the same. Pathetic service of Videocon d2h.
Please do some action on it. Problem not resolved and negligence from engineer regarding problem solving. my customer id:--105726014 . compain no:--580976421 and 581635389
subrata.nath08

Apr 24, 2018

Videocon D2H - Worst Service ever

My Videocon D2H is not working since 11th April, 2018
My Videocon D2H Customer ID: 191530510
Complaint No: 580215601

My Videocon D2H is not working since 11th April, 2018. I informed their customer care several times. Customer care confirmed me 3 times (on 3 different days) that they were sending their technician on that respective day. But no one attended to resolve the issue till now.

Restoration of the service is very urgent for us.

So, my request to Videocon D2H team, please confirm if the resolution of the issue from your end is possible or not.

Subrata Nath
Mob: 9734195957
PKBASAK

Apr 24, 2018

No Signal

I lodge a complain for no signal on 19/04/2018 complain no.580239473. My Customer ID No.91263931. But sorry to say you till date the company not response above complain. After lodge my complain I regular reminder to the customer care no.
Lakshmi Mitra

Apr 23, 2018

disruption of service

My consumer_id is 212462249, residential address : Disari Apartment, 2nd floor, 17/1/K/1, Mondal Para Lane, P.O.- Nawpara, Kolkata-700090.

The d2h service was installed to my location on 04-02-2018. It was disrupted with effect from 17/04/2018 after a thunder storm in our area. Matter was reported twice to the customer care numbers on 19/04/2018 and 20/04/2018. On both the occasions, it was told that the representative will visit within 24 hours. On 20/04/2018, registration number of the complain was also forwarded to my registered mobile No. Again on 21/04/2018, I contacted their toll free consumer care No. and spoke to the Sr. Supervisor, Ms. Bishnupriya. She also assured me that within least time my problem will be taken care of.

But till date no action is forthcoming from their end.
বাবাই দাম

Nov 10, 2017

Unwanted channels provided and for field support asking for money

Dear
Sir/Mam
The main reason of this mail I have too many complaints regarding videocon d2h service. First of all annoying calls after one day of the end date of recharge. Secondly they are not providing the channel's as per there protocol. Previously I was in a big plan of platinum and for that purpose I need to recharge with 560rs or 570 rs every time. So i told them to change my plan. And i move to a basic plan. Of 380 but I got cheated that none of the required channels i am getting only Disney channel is there apart from Disney no channels are there as thay promised. Insted of cinema Channel i am getting ptc channels. Which i don't required. And when ever we are saying for any field support help they are saying we need to pay extra money 200 rs to the field support engineer. My concern is why should I pay extra though that problem is from your end? We feel like cheated. Please help us with proper action or resulation.
Your Thankfully
Biplab Dam 8
Videocon ID is 1164662.
indrajitkol

Jul 3, 2017

Service Issue

I would like to draw some issue with my Videocon D2H connection.

Kindly note we have 2 ID in my home (148037098 – Indrajit Basak & 170605886 – Ranjit Kumar Basak) since 2015

Every month I recharge my accounts with on mode of my D2H box, but after recharge I use to call to run my entire channel. Where as I do keep on which recharge my account.

Last month ID 170605886 – Ranjit Kumar Basak was one minor problem; Channel No. 816 CTVN Plus was not available out of all my channels from A-LA-CARTE list, only for that channel your executive change the D2H box & charged Rs.400.00

But surprisingly after changing the box, with within 2 weeks, that channel CTVN Plus was not available due to some unknown reason. If I wish to see that channel I will have to select Active mode with short screen.

Then please do let us know why your re preventative played this game with us.

Now facing new issue with this both account! Suddenly last week from morning both ID was not working for whole day, and showing “SIGNAL IS NOT AVAILABLE”
Where as there was no weather problem. When I called up customer care, they said due to Andhi tuffan signal is not available.
But I would like to inform you that in our apartment there are another 3 Videocon D2H connections was there & there channels are running well. But your representative was unable to rectify the problem & they simply lodge one complain & asking for Engineer visit & I will have to pay Rs.200 for this visit.

Surprisingly from next day morning channels starts properly & at the evening again few channels were not available but after few minutes it’s solved automatically.

Now my question is if there is any system problem they how it works automatically?

Today again I have received one call from your customer care & she said your D2H box was warranty was for one month, so if you have any problem right now you have to pay Rs.200 or you will have to contact yearly service.

I have understood all the story nicely, hope you management also understood what’s going on in your team. If you don’t take immediate action then customer will loss their faith from your service.

I am sure this technical problem creates intentionally & there is no technical problem at all in my system. They are trying making money with eye wash.

I am really disappointed wit your service.

Kind regards
Indrajit Basak
idisco2010

Nov 8, 2016

i do not get my videocon d2h

I have applied online for new videocon d2h with hd connection & setup box through komparify.com. Paid online Rs 1299/.
I am waiting for installation, not received any confirmation for the same.please contact me this number 9126230033.please solve this problem...or refund my amount 1299/ my bank account.....my booking no 59573-753703-D88293...please contact me
idisco2010

Nov 6, 2016

i dont get my videocon d2h

no installation my videocon d2h hd new connection.paid online rs1299 /
I have applied online for videocon d2h with hd & setup box through komparify.com. Paid online Rs 1299/.
I am waiting for installation, please solve this problem or refund amount my bank account.

shipping address :-sushil roy
282 new barrackpur.satinsen nagar.ghola.24parganas(n).pin-700131.
ph no -9126230033/80171549199
KAUSHIK.SUNSHINE

Jul 21, 2016

PRODUCT AND SERVICES

Worst customer service experience. Particulars some channels sound are fully mute. No sound is there. when I Press MOSAIC (PIP) button from the remote full screen will be coming dark. no option shown there. when i complain to d2h customer care service help line. they are tell we take a complain and engineers will come to your hose and you pay for service charge Rs 200. so many problems are coming most of the month . and same thing engineer will come and pay Rs 200. just simply wasting money In Videocon d2h service. Customer care guys simply wasting my time. I complained about the same. But i am getting replies which are not related to my complaint. The executive said need to arrange a visit for which i have to pay the charges. I mean first of all am not getting the services and then also for a technical visit i have to pay. Second thing executive are not providing the details such as designation even asking them number of times
Wasting customers time also their money. They know how to make Money & customers irrate.
Not ready to transfer the call to senior, call is not transfer as he is busy.
I asked for a call back which i dint get a call back till 2hrs. Just simply wasting money.worst services. Worst Customer services.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...