Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Jun 18, 2019

unable to close account

Dear Ravi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

ravicheedella

Jun 13, 2019

unable to close account

First of all I am a stupid that taken videocon d2h. Previously I had an issue with d2h as without my notice addons added to my account and after a long discussion they removed from account without any componsation. I am not using d2h from more than 6 months and today unexpectedly recharged the account and got to know that my account is still in active state and my amount 333 will not be refunded. I asked to close my account and what they are saying is videocon d2h is a hell once we enter we cannot go back. I wanted to close my bloody d2h account can I know the process for that.

Jun 4, 2019

No response for service

Dear Srikanth,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

SRIKANTH7G

May 30, 2019

No response for service

I had registered a Complaint for signal loss since 10 days and no service engineer attended and when ever i call customer care a new complaint is booked and the response is is complaint has been closed, how come with out addressing the complaint a technician can close the complaint, and there no feedback verification system or tracking of technician contact number to verify.
Very ridiculous service, if don not recharge the company makes 100 calls but when a complaint is launched there no verification of complaint at all, i here by recommended Videocon D2H further to any body.
and further as a customer i want to sue Videocon D2H for not providing appropriate service in Customer Court.
my cust id is 128294811

May 28, 2019

STB not working-No response

Dear Sushmita,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

rkm722

May 27, 2019

Already paid Rs1,199 for HD set top box but not yet delivererd

On 26th Feb 2019 I called Videocon D2H CC center and placed order for Videocon D2H HD setup box. Immediately within fraction of second the then CC executive deducted Rs1,199/- from by account (111334388) and said the HD set up box will be installed tomorrow (i.e 27th Feb 2019).
But till today, 27th May 2019, HD set up box has NOT been delivered by Videocon. Everyday I have been calling the CC center and the illiterate CC executive transfer the line to their respective supervisor who says always that she has escalated the complaint through email to engineering deptt and engineer/technician is going to visit my house within 24 hours.
After so many call, I said to refund my money or recharge my account (111334388) with Rs 1,199/-. They are not refunding nor crediting my D2H a/c till today 27th May 2019.

Please help how to resolve this.
Consumer ID : 111334388 (Videocon D2H connection is in my name)
RTN: 897 897 0078
Name : Ranjan Kumar Mohanty

Ranjan Kumar Mohanty

May 25, 2019

Dear Raghuveer,

We would like to inform you we have registered your relocation related complaint with Work Order 64402017. We have escalated your concern to our service representative to address your complaint on priority. Please be assured that our engineer will visit you in the next 24 hours. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 25, 2019

Dear Jaipal,

We would like to inform you that we arranged an Engineer visit for you but the Engineer didn't get any response on the call from your side. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

gudiguru

May 21, 2019

STB replace

I am a subscriber of Videocon D2H. couple of months ago i got a problem, My TV screen always shows "Service not available ......", i Lodged a complaint, then a service engineer came and said there is a problem with STB, this needs to be replaced. after that he never came back. again i lodged complaint (through customer case number) for several times, its been almost one and half month. till now no response to change the STB, neither the ETA. every month money will be deducted whether we have service or not.
lokanath.n

May 20, 2019

for new remote

My videocon d2h rf remote is not working i called to customer care and mailed many time till date problem not solve. Every time they will tell only one answer with in 8 working hours our technical people reach your home and solve. After 10 days also same situation.

May 16, 2019

Relocation Charges Deducted Twice

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

SushmitaDG

May 15, 2019

STB not working-No response

No response regarding the complaint since 4 days even after 10-15 calls made to customer care.Every day the old ticket is closed giving some silly reason and everyday a new ticket is raised.And after the new ticket is raised the TAT is 24 hours and doing this I have already waited for 4 days.

Pathetic service is being provided and the customer is being irritated to the maximum.

My latest complaint number is 717920083 and customer id is 126859780 and please do not say that I was not reachable .

If you guys are unable to replace the box let me know so that I can disconnect the connection.Hope the disconnection service would be done faster.

May 14, 2019

Dear Jaipal,

Jaipal3031

May 11, 2019

Hello there,
My setup box is not working so I raised a first complaint on 3/05/2019. Customers service people are Told me that will send technician in 24 hours, unfortunately no is visited to my place. From 3/05/2019 every day I am calling to customer service. Every they registering a complaint and saying that will send a technician in 8 working hours it’s been 8 days but but no one is visited. And I am getting very irresponsible answers. When I ask to transfer call a call to supervisor or manager, the customer service people are saying that they are but or not not available at this time call us after 1 hour, if I call back after one hour i am getting the same answer.
Please understand my situation and resolve my problem.
My d2h registered mobile no is 7032798508.

Jaipal
Hyderabad

Worst customer service Worst customer service Worst customer service Worst customer service

raghu03veer

May 10, 2019

Relocation Not done

As we have shifted our house we have requested and applied for relocation of the videocon d2h connection on April 13 2019 till today (May 10 2019) non of the technician turned up to install the dish and provide connection . from last 2 weeks i have stopped calling the customer care as its purely waste of my time and energy daily i hear the same routine answers. Horrible service and customer service Its the worst service i have ever seen. Last week after loosing all the confidence one of the local tv technician helped me in installing the dish and giving the connection.

Customer ID : 41069207

Raghuveer

May 9, 2019

Worst Service

Dear Sravanthi,

We would like to inform you that you are using DRC Pack “Gold Telugu Combo” with some A-La-Carte. If you want to make any changes in the package then you can do the same via application or website. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Apr 26, 2019

D2H selling faulty plans

Dear Prateek,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Prateek_29

Apr 24, 2019

D2H selling faulty plans

Hello Team,

Complaining on behalf of my father. After the execution of TRAI regulations, D2H old package plans has stopped working. But even after that i received messages and old plans are getting displayed on the website. This seems to be an intentional attempt of looting the subscribers. They made me subscribe a 3 months package which is old plan and soon after the subscription (2 days) Sony channels were not appearing on my TV. Its a total waste of my money and no new packages are working properly. Why would i spend another Rupee for new packages. If the company is selling old packages now. I also tried to lodge complaint via customer care number, but every attempt is a failure. All routes seems to be busy every time. Else i have received a thank you message from IVR.
I should get full refund of my money because this is a fraud case. Unlike other operators like TataSky who are very customer centric, this is an unlawful act of fraud and loot.

Customer ID - 211593594
3 Month package value - 657 INR.
Date of subscription - 3-March-2019

Dear Jayatheerth,

pharmajaya

Apr 15, 2019

Not visiting for reinstallation after registering

I have registered for Reinstallation of my Videocon d2h through customer care on 01/04/2019.
Message was received on confirmation with Compliant no. 704699974.
After that, I have connected with customer care more than 20 times, but could not able to resolve the issue.
As they are charging per day basis service charges, without utilisation of their services, I have to bear the cost.
Request for take the installation issue with related supervisors to fix the same.

Thanks and regards
Jayatheerth

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...