Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

drghosh4th

Jul 3, 2016

Cheating money by different means

Please listen to the audio recording and understand the great cheat Videocon D2H.

Videocon has started cheating its customers and making the service a big loot.

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 12:29 AM, customer ID No-125350647 wrote:

You all callous people in D2H

On Sun, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:43 PM, customer ID No-125350647 wrote:

What the hell you are the customer care giver? I have been writing to you, calling your customer care number, (check your message at 4.45 pm & 11.34 pm today and the trailing mails) waiting more than 40 minutes yesterday, today morning & just a while before in front of the TV by switching on the channel for the channel to be started. Days are going and you all are simply sleeping with ease?

Better you shut your channel, go to streets beg money, many will help you. So close your nasty system of earning money.

Just I had a talk again and come to know that they want money for every single channel. Time will come soon when they will ask for every word a customer listens. what a "loot" they have started!!!

Now the new name will be "LOOT"CON D2H
Shyam Sunder

Jun 18, 2016

packages

videocon D2H is repeatedly changing my packages
offering less channels than other DTH platform with high amount of recharge valve
changing package without any prior intimation
i payed for base pack because it consists some good channels but they removed many of the channels but the recharge value is same and they are costing Free To Air channels also as they should available for zero rupees
Romy ajmani

Feb 19, 2016

Amount not transfered to my d2h id

On 30 -1-2016 I Recharged with paytm to My Videocon d2h Id no 54008184 with Rs
300/- . Paytm reciept no 300012016159210 .. but money is not transfed to videocon d2h id 54008184. Pls see to this.
linkvarun

Jan 13, 2016

Signal not available

My customer Id is 127524685.

I started facing the issue "Signal Not Available" from 2nd Jan and called the customer care to register the complaint.

The engineer visited after 2 days and after the inspection of the issue, he went after saying that he'd come after an hour and resolve the problem.

It's been 10 days and I've called customer care 3 times. The representative promises that the issue will be resolved the next day but no has has called or visited me for the same.
Sirisha pinni

Dec 2, 2015

Refund not received

I have not received the refund amount .paytm is a worst app online service is the worst thing I believe.where shall go for these type of things no numbers nothing,things won't be done through online I will never use it again.plz refund my account or recharge my d2hh Videocon d2h services are the same worst
Sirisha pinni

Dec 2, 2015

Recharge not done

I have recharged my videocon d2h account but it has been failed.balance was deducted from my bank and more over there was no refund also.to whom shall I should complaint.no toll free numbers r responding by paytm plz refund my account.
Nari p

Apr 17, 2015

Online Recharge is not Done

I have online recharged my d2h connection ID 41497162 through Axis bank online recharge payment Rs 210/- vide INB/142465182/Bharat Bus TECHPROCESS/ on 17 APR 2015. Amount debited from account but not credited in d2h account. Where I have to make complaint about it. Please advise.
Nari p

Apr 17, 2015

Recharge is not Done

I have online recharged my Videcon d2h connection ID 41497162 through Axis bank online recharge payment Rs 210/- vide INB/142465182/Bharat Bus TECHPROCESS/ on 17 APR 2015. Amount debited from account but not credited in d2h account. Where I have to make complaint about it. Please advise.
yuvaraju

Mar 26, 2015

Worst service in india

I am using videocon D2H since from last 2 years but when the world cup was stared know. Videocon service providers they are doing fools to customers. I never seen or hear in other service provider doing like i called nearly 10 times to customer care i spoke to them how they will response know sorry sir i will rectify this issue by 24 hours but not at all do or call back. But too worst suppport from Videocon D2H don;t choose if you want to take i will explain about Videocon D2H service. Please call me to my mobile number who ever is planning to take Videocon D2H. My mobile No: 9177488852 (Yuvaraju)
this type of stuppid service provider will not sustain for long time.
Siva Sundar

Mar 25, 2015

misbehaviour and worst customer care

My cust I'd is 139456670. I am using d2h for last 2 months.When I took this provider they told me like,'"we will provide first month offer as 180 rupees for south silvar max,i from second month you can pay 210 rupees " .But in the middle of the month they revised amount to 220 rupees and they told me to pay 220 rupees for first month itself .meanwhile they automatically activated my HD pack without my knowledge and charged amount for that add on . I contacted customer care to register a complaint and they told me like "it will cured within few days" and they asked me to pay 190 rupees.I paid .But again this month I got sms to pay 220 rupees .When I contact cutomer care , the customer care guys are simply misguiding and misbehaving with me and not changing my pack.

I will wait for your reply also and then before leaving this connection I will make sure that no one is taking this connection around my locality.
purohitvirendrasingh500

Jun 15, 2014

Signals not available / worst customer service

I have taken the videocon D2H connection (Customer Id - 92700402) last year in April. I am continuously experience bad signals which result in no picture or with lot of disturbances every second. I have been calling up customer care which is difficult to connect as the phone lines are continuously busy. After long efforts when connected they ask about the weather which most of times is clear. Their next simple answer is that their Engineer will visit and will charge Rs. 150 every time as labor charges. When the engineer visits, he charges Rs. 150 and every time reports that the equipment in dish entenna needs to be replaced and charges another Rs.200. He does not provide any receipt for both payments.

I am fed up of these harrasments and am worried as if I have done some crime to buy the connection.

Will anybody on this complaint board help out as a few days back I submitted a complaint but nothing happened.
amarnathareddy

Jun 1, 2014

signal problem

We have subscribed this connection last year in the month of October. My customer id is 104734088 . We were given one year guarantee with free service. Now we are having signal problem since one week, and the error 'signal not available" is being displayed.

There is absolutely no proper response from the service centre of this circle when we approached them. They say that we may be again charged for this. They put the call on hold and not get back to us.Please help in getting our complaint resolved as soon as possible.
lemahkm

May 19, 2013

Incorrect package activation

My customer ID is 94828711, This connection i had taken on 9th May 2013. the connection was taken online. i had subscribed for 12 months new south diamond pack, i had paid Rs. 4790 towards this.

After installation of the STB i note that the package activated was South Platinum. Accordingly i raised a complaint on May 12, 2013 with the customer care and was given with a refrence no of 167083293 and was assured that this would be rectified by May 13 evening latest, and nothing happened

On May 14, i had to call up the customer care again and they told me that this was not their problem and i had to contact the sales team. "If that is the case why i was not informed primarily that i need to contact sales team, how would a customer know what needs to be done"

Accordingly i called the sales team and they said i need to talk to service team and they transferred my call to them, the first call got disconnected some how, so i had to call again. the same process of calling sales team and they transfer my phone to service team.

There i had talk with Mr. Ajit ([email protected]) and he said that this would take 2-3 days for rectification. it has already been 6 days after activation and nothing was rectified and another 2-3 days will take, why does not some one at videocon take responsibility and correct the issue and firstly how this error has happened when the subscription was for new south diamond pack, how did platinum pack come into picture.

More over when i requested to connect me to some superior person, i was told that seniors are not available and was provided with one Mr. Vishal's mail ID.

Same day i wrote a mail to Vishal at [email protected] with CC: to the customer care and the nodal officer at
[email protected] To this mail i got a reply from ajit stating that this would be rectified ASAP. none of them vishal nor the nodal officer care to reply to the mail.

till today the package is not yet rectified, I request the consumer board to take action against videocon and help me in getting this problem solved, if same is not possible i would like to get the entire amount refunded back to me.

Thanks and regards

Hasmukh Benani
sandyfrbuddy

Mar 21, 2013

Improper service and cheating

I tried to contact multiple times by sending emails to the customer service of videocon d2h. I tried to put a complaint in their complaint box. And I even tried writing a poor testimonial in their site (which never got posted in their testimonial list which makes me wonder if they do not want you to write anything why would they put a section to submit the testimonials.)
Anyways back to my issue. When I purchased my service, I was informed that I would be presented with Yebhi coupon codes. I was not able to use them so I asked for help from the customer service of videocon d2h. With their reputation for poor customer support, I had to send help requests multiple times before they sent a note saying my coupon code expired. Now, when I ask them if there was any clause in the contract of videocon which I signed had something which mentions about this coupon code validity duration. And with no surprise, they are not replying to me.

Jan 25, 2011

service

I like the complaint
User202662

Oct 25, 2010

misleading

dear sir,

pl. change my address in your record and send me a copy of correction of address.

my original address : 2 / ati laxmi tenaments, opp. nava vadaj police

choky, new ashram road, nava vadaj, ahmedabad - 380013

pl. informe me urgently.

thanks

Dec 10, 2011

not lodge my complain while talking to custmer care

i have purchased a videocon satellite lcd model no 2202 under "VEDEOCON PAISA VASOOL OFFER".

CUST ID- 11947400
sir when i purchased my product the shop keeper told me that i will get 2 years of D2H subscription free and also 6000/- rupee of bond from videocon company under videocon paisa vasool offer. i m still waiting my bond from videocon d2h .

Aug 30, 2010

service

I purchased videocon d2h connection somewhere in dec2009, since then i have been having some or other issues,technicians have visited my place four times,i have sent so many emails and called customer care regarding my complaint,solutions what i get are temporary,i am not at all happy with the service,when call customer service,they sometimes says no refund possible if cancelled the connection, today a supervisor said refund is possible...i have not got uninterrupted service from VIdeocon d2h team and they dont want to return the money as well..this is cheating ...

Jun 1, 2010

misleading

Misleading free service. Videocon D2h

This is regarding the videocon d2h connection we have. Today we called customer service about a channel . At the end of the call, the agent balamurugan informed us that radio channels will be activated free for us for 3 months, post which, the customers would have to call to cancel the free service, otherwise we will be charged every month. They did not inform us earlier about this, we called is when we got to know about this. We spoke to supervisor harikrishna and apparently they do not have any mechansim like test message or a display message on tv, to inform the customers about the free service and the expiry date ,which means that the service is chargeable after the free service period is over. This is totally misleading because we would have got to know about this , if we did not call customer service today. I do not need this service and they do not have any option to opt us out of this free service, which means we need to remember to call them after 3 months to cancel the free service, else I would be charged.

TOP4 CALL DRIVERS - Outstation Billing - Exorbitant
    Top 4 Call Drivers charge an Exorbitant Rate for...
    Hathway cable - Wrong information on packages given
    My Cust I'd is 000042889501 I was told that Hathway...
    Told by him Harry - Fraud happen for mobile
    I want to tell u I met with person on Instagram and he...
    Gsrtc volvo - Late coming
    Today i am travelling from Palanpur to adalaj in GSRTC...
    APSRTC - Driver Rude behaviour
    HI Team, Last 10 years am travelling from Anantapur to...
    JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - Toilet Flush It bad quality
    Our Toilet Flush it not working since 2 years. Many times...
    MAGNUM TECHNOLOGIES,VIJAYANAGAR - Fraud Company Magnum Tech
    Don't ever get I to these people, They are Frauds....
    Independent tv - My connection not working
    My connection not working. The complaint no shown in...
    One Assist - icici bank - ICICI Bank One assist - cancel icici bank one assist
    DEAR ICICI My name Chandra Bhushan Upadhyay. I just...
    online Cheating - Received a call that U sale RO on olx And payment but he...
    Received a call becuse i want to sale RO on Olx But Some...