Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Oct 11, 2019

Dear Rohit,

As per our team update, your concern regarding the E100-4 issue has been resolved. Moreover, we have tried to call multiple time but you disconnected our call.

Oct 10, 2019

Dear Rohit,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Rohit0001

Oct 9, 2019

Dss bbcl error

Worst service i have ever experienced...there is no one to help me out this is not the way...why i am suffering...i am not being able to see any channel....

Previously i have recieve an error called DSS BBCL BALANCE HAS RAN OUT...NOW I HAVE RECIEVE E16-4 INSUFFICIENT BALANCE...

PLEASE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

CUSTOMER ID 916754

ROHIT

Jul 11, 2019

Dear Manoj,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Jul 1, 2019

Dear Manoj,

Your remarks have been noted and shared with the concerned team. Request for your patience in the interim.

ManojMi

Jun 29, 2019

Customer ID 104428928
Mobile 7354030117

1) I have recharged my D2H connection on 25th Dec 2017 for Rs 8156 for 12 months + 1 month free(platinum plan).
2) Due to my transfer from Gwalior to New Delhi, I have requested nodal officer of your company via emails for temporary deactivation of my d2h connection on 19th & 22nd Jul 2018 respectively, till the time I get a house.But today I came to know via your executive that my services were stopped from 13th to 28th Jul 2018 only.Which is again contradictory to my emails.Why was I not informed that my services have been resumed after 28th July 2019.Whereas I was not using d2h services for 7 months at all.But I have been charged for the same.
3) When I was allotted a house I requested for reinstallation of d2h dish connection on 30th march 2019.
4) On 30th march I had paid re-installation charges i.e. Rs 450 in cash to the d2h technician who came to re-install the dish tv.However he could not manage to start the channel services same day due to some technical issues at your end and he promised to start the services next day before leaving.It took almost 3 days for the services to start after repeated complaints on your toll free nos. and I was charged again for Rs 450 through my d2h account.
4) From 2nd April 2019 my d2h services were resumed and I started viewing my old platinum package plan.
5) On 17th April 2019 I requested to change my platinum plan to A- la- carte plan.
6) On 30th march 2019 I get an sms showing balance of Rs 4010 and due date as 29.1.2021.
7) On 22nd June 2019 I found my services got disconnected. On inquiring on customer care number we come to know that there is insufficient balance in my account. And thereafter I get an sms stating my balance is Rs 27.66 only.
8) Since 22nd June 2019 I have made numerous verbal complaints at your customer care numbers but no one tried to understand my problem and issue remained unresolved.
9) I have been emailing all the proofs at your customer care id but still my issue remains unresolved.
10) Today one of your executives from head office Noida Ms Ranjana called up and assured that my problem will be resolved.Later again in the evening I get a mail stating that there is no error of money deduction at your end which is totally incorrect and unjustified.
11) If my account shows Rs 4010 balance on 30th march 2019, I fail to understand how the balance was reduced to Rs 27.66 in less than 3 months and my services were stopped without any intimation.
12) I want know the complete monthly breakdown of my account balance since my last recharge of Rs 8156 on 25th Dec 2017.
13) I am attaching the sms received from your company for your reference.I have also forwarded old emails for temporary deactivation of dish tv as the proofs.
14) Its been 6 long days since my first complaint on 22nd June 2019 and I have been calling daily at your customer care numbers (many a times daily) to resolve my issue, wasting almost 2 hours daily. I have been writing emails for the same but problem still remains unresolved.
15) I hope this mail is clear enough to understand the errors done by your company. And I hope my issue will be resolved at the earliest or else I shall be forced to take this matter to consumer court.
Manoj Mishra

Overcharging n Disconnection of d2h services Overcharging n Disconnection of d2h services Overcharging n Disconnection of d2h services Overcharging n Disconnection of d2h services

Jun 27, 2019

Money deducted for two packages & no service!!

ManojMi

Jun 25, 2019

Money deducted for two packages & no service!!

I am attaching my details for your reference. Go to the attachments.

Money deducted for two packages & no service!! Money deducted for two packages & no service!! Money deducted for two packages & no service!! Money deducted for two packages & no service!!

Apr 23, 2019

Dear Ativ,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked no mismatch found in your d2h account. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Apr 11, 2019

Dear Ativ,

Apr 10, 2019

Dear Pankaj,

We would like to inform you that we are trying to reach you on both the RTN- 9560934021 / 8800495470, but you are not contactable. Furthermore, your package amount is Rs. 410.10 (Including 18% gst) for the monthly subscription and the main account balance is showing Rs. 258.90 and it will be expired on 28-04-2019.

Ativgupta

Apr 8, 2019

Only free to air channels visible despite 3 months recharge

Despite of recharging my videocon d2h for 3 months. Only free to air channels are available. Pathetic customer care does not pick up. Only once they picked up and asked me to wait ten minutes but nothing happened. My I'd is 122822004

Apr 8, 2019

Dear Pankaj,

pankajgupta2019

Apr 7, 2019

From last couple of recharges my recharge expire sooner before 28 days,
Niether I am getting notifications for that nor I am able to contact your executive .
My recharge expires before 20 days.
It shows how pathetic service you're providing.

Completely useless services by Videocon D2h.

Customer id 139804287
My mobile no. Is 8130518071
mayank.gupta

Mar 5, 2019

Regarding channel subscription

After multiple attempt of customer care by phone or mail but still my issue not resolved. they are not givng me the options to choose by phone and my also blocked my d2h login access.
My concern is to login access to my d2h account 165130090 RTN- 8377884166 and i want to subscribe my
favorite channels as there is no other option to choose my favorite channels only.
but as i clearly mentioned in my previous i am unable to login my d2h account not in my d2h app as well as website.

Regards//
Mayank Gupta
RohitBansal2488

Mar 4, 2019

Signal not available

I am trying to connect g to Videocon D2H last from 15 days but their call center no is not working. Even I mail them but nobody is taking responsibility and I mail to their CEO but they are least interested to resolve my problem.

I think they hired clown around them and his company looks like a circus.

My customer ID 142315570.

Rohit Bansal

Signal not available

gulshan kapoor

Feb 26, 2019

only free to air channels are seen

My Customer ID for Videocon D2H is 157262258. I had recharged my account on 23.2.2019 for Rs. 353/- as per TRAI regulations with selection of some paid channels. Now today i.e. 26.2.2019 at 8.00PM my TV get closed and after opening again there were only free to air channels were seen. I had tried to call more than 2 hours at the customer care number of Videocon d2h but all in vain as there was no response from customer care.

The service of videocon d2h is very poor. Most of the time the customer care number seems to be busy even at night also.

Please my complaint may be solve at the earliest.

Gulshan Kumar Kapoor
Contact No. 8700642350

Feb 18, 2019

Dear Manoj,

As per discussion over the call on RTN (9911795917 ), you wanted to make changes in your package. We would like to inform you that you can visit our website or application for the same.

lalit.bihani

Feb 14, 2019

Channel not activated

On february 12, I have selected the channels that I want to see as per the new system.But as of now my second TV not displaying paid channels that I have selected. It's very very hard or even almost impossible to connect with customer care even their calling system is not good because on entering of correct customer id system says invalid customer id. Videocon d2h is the worst service provider. everytime customer care says it will be rectified soon but they cant commit when the issue will be resolved. It;s my biggest mistake that I have taken service from videocon. Even you can't connect to nodel officers. I have called customer care more than 25 times in 2 days but they don't have any answer except it will be resolved soon.

Lalit
Customer Id 732050
Pawan Saluja

Feb 14, 2019

New low from Videocon d2h

After new TRAI regulations, Videocon D2H is inaccessible to any customer on different call centre numbers.

Through website I had opted for bouquet of channels of my choice. My request was ignored and on top of it they had activated bouquet of their choice which ofcourse has high monthly tariff.

This is clear non compliance on TRAI guidelines. Videocon is pushing channel bouquet to ensure they continue to get high monthly tariff. Requesting TRAI to look into this and force Videocon to respect their orders and customers choice.

Feb 12, 2019

Dhankhar Manoj

Feb 10, 2019

TV blackout

i have 2 connection with number 109549791 and none of them working after 1 Feb and my accout balance is deducted dy by day till zero today.
worst service by videocon, service numbers not reachable, if someone pick phone rhey dont know what to say. always making execuse of technical issue..

feel like cheated by them....
rosh7lal

Oct 24, 2018

Replacement of set top box

Sir, I am having videocon d2h connection No 1701523 since last ten yrs. Set top box (Sattelite DVD) was nonnfunctional since last four days. I repeatedly logged complaint at customer care and got generated the payable workorder for Rs 400/_ . No engineer from d2h reported for repacement of set top box. I have a balanve of more than 450/- in my account balance. When I reported the same at customer care of d2h, they have no aolution except a complaint against their own engineers. I also requested to disconnect my connection and refund my balance of acct. They have neither replaced the set top box nor disconnecting and paying my refund. Even senior officer at customer càre ia not connected to resolve the issue. It is requsted to take necessary action against default of company for not giving service and failure ro refund the money of customer.

Thanking You,
Roshan Lal ( Mob 7508210902)
Rajeshpandey.srm

Nov 5, 2017

Poor Service / Integrity

hi,
I have videocon D2H connection for last 8 years, I have two complaints to me.
1- i called customer care to disable one Add on channel, to my surprise, I got to know the back end team has already activated two more irrelevant channels Darshan & Cooking by their own without my permission, how could they even do so ans this is active for many months.
2- I activated D2H world Kids Add on, they debited my payment but even after 3 days channel is not active

Cust Id - 12260401
Rajesh Pandey
Neetish

Apr 30, 2017

for change of customer name

My customer ID is 78570560.
I want to change customer name FOR Yogesh Singh Ghaloth AS NK Mishra. Sir please do the needful. Thank you

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...