Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Jul 30, 2019

Channels not available after Recharge done

Dear Dheeraj,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dheeraj28Chauhan

Jul 29, 2019

Channels not available after Recharge done

I have recharged my D2H account, 3 days back after recharge there is an Error E-18-4 Error, You have Insufficient Balance.
I got the message on d2h that recharge is succesfully done.
From last 3 days I am continuously trying to reach there customer care but no solution for my problem, One of Field Engineer Visited my home and He left without any solution.

This is a very bad service and response from d2h.

May 29, 2019

Dear Jagdish,

We would like to inform you that as per our records your issue regarding due date mismatch has been resolved and now the due date of your account is 7 June 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 18, 2019

Dear Mr. Yadav,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

makyadav2007

May 15, 2019

Complaints not addressed

I want to draw your kind attention towards negligence in services and no resolution of complaints given by me to Videocon d2h, having complaint no 715213359, 716222083, 716346746 and 716222083 and overcharging /force subscription of chargeable active services which was not subscribed by me.

I am a customer of Videocon d2h with customer id no 200747375. I had lodged above mentioned complaints starting 4 may 2019, which are not resolved by the company till now and they have given a message on registered mobile that your complaint has been closed, that also without informing me.

I am getting 30 days validity for Rs 240 recharged amount as per my best fit plan which was choosed by me in Jan 2019 according to TRAI rules. I have recharged my d2h on 2 may 2019 with Rs 300 against which I must get validity of around 37 days but my validity of the recharge is showing 27 May 19 After repeated complaints, my d2h validity has not been updated till now and nobody in customer care can give satisfactory reply for my problem.

This is a very big lapse as per as customer service is concerned. When I asked call center/ customer care executives regarding phone/mobile no of next higher authority who can solve my problem, they denied. It is requested, please take necessary action against Videocon d2h and resolve my problem at the earliest.

Thanks and regards

Jagdish

Mob : 9969827304

May 10, 2019

Dear Mr. Jarial,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you on RTN (9871133537) but is not contactable. Moreover, we have sent the refresh command, if you are still facing the issue please share error screenshot.

Apr 23, 2019

Dear Mr. Jarial,

Apr 17, 2019

Dear Prem,

We would like to inform you that sports channels are not part of your subscription, if you want to make changes in the package you can do the same via application or website. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Lika

Apr 17, 2019

Very poor services

I have Videocon D2H connection with customer ID 104428928.
I am facing problem with viewing of channels since 29 Mar 19 for which numerous complaints has been raised at D2H customer care center. But problem is still unresolved.
I have change my diamond combo sport HD pack to ala carte but the selected channels are showing error message E 16-4.
We have contacted customer care executives thrice in past 10 days.
Its a pathetic service provider.We have to spend good amount of time, close to one hour, everytime we call their tollfree numbers.Still the problem remains same.Their representatives keep calls on hold for 10 minutes many a times, during this one hour of call. I want to ask which consumer care no. takes this much time on keeping calls on hold for so long. And moreover the problem still remains same.
I request you to kindly investigate the matter and refund the balance amount in my d2h account immediately as I am troubled by ur poor services.
M K Mishra.

Apr 13, 2019

Dear Prem,

premkrpd

Apr 9, 2019

IPL channel subscription amount deducted but facility not provided

I had recharged my d2h account with amount of Rs.50 on dated on 06.04.2019. to watch IPl matches but still I am not able to watch IPl matches. For enquiry I try to d2h customer care but they are telling that "our server is not working plz call after an hour" same reply is given to many times to me. They had also changes my monthly plan. I had recharged d2h account with amount RS.430 on 04.04.2019. and Rs.50 on 06.04.2019.
Plz reply promptly my customer ID 212752423 and RTN is 9013339360
BSJarial

Mar 5, 2019

Recharge under rules of TRAI

My I d is 158546415 Bhupinder Singh jarial, Tel.no 9871480964 . Me and my wife are senior citizens. We have only one source of entertainment TV. You should feel ashamed how you are harassing senior citizens. We have been trying all the numbers but no body is able to help. Our Hon'ble Prime Minister is so considered for old and senior citizens. Now everywhere we senior citizens are respected. We are given seats but Vediocon never thought of solving the problem. Phone after phone . Phone after phone. Phone after phone. Phone after phone. But they never realised to solve the problem. Where should we go. We are sitting alone in our room. Did you realise that.

Mar 4, 2019

Dear Abhilash,

We would like to inform you that as discussed over the call with you on RTN- 9996111619 Re-installation has been done and we have upgraded the package as per your request.

Mar 1, 2019

Dear Abhilash,

Abhilash Thakur

Feb 27, 2019

Relocation for my D2H Set up box customer id 199539369

I have tried repeatedly to generate the request of installing my D2H since last 4 days.
Every time the customer care agent says to call after 1 hr as there is some issue with my ID as its not pulling up on their system.
Many promises of the issue being resolved were done but no call back from anyone or any message and my request was made on 22nd FEB
I feel like a victim of theft, as I have already recharged my D2H for a year and now no response from Customer care.

I would really appreciate if you can send some one over to install my D2H as I have already got it de-installed from my native place.

My current address (Where D2H needs to be installed) is Gali number 3 Dwarka sector 23, Pochanpur Colony, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075

Kindly send your Engineer ASAP and if any question call me at +91 9996111619

Tomarsunil

Feb 13, 2019

NON ACTIVATION OF THE CHANNELS SELECTED UNDER NEW TRAI GUIDELINES

I have subscribed the channels on 31.01.2019 and paid an amount of Rs. 612/- on 31.01.2019 itself for one month.

To my shock , none of the pack was activated, till date. Half of the HD channels not activated. I lost FULL 10 DAYS. Contacted several times to the customer care at 9115691156 at least 25 times but could manage to get the Complaint number 688028780 .

Following channels are not activated, till date ,despite of the payment made on 31.01.2019 :-

1. SD Channel number :- 305, 351, 357, 359, 361, 401, 410, 461, 463, 474

2. HD Channel number:- 903, 904, 908, 914, 915, 919, 926, 935, 936, 946, 948, 950, 953, 966, 969

Following unwanted channels are still activated , for which i did not pay ( all are other then Hindi language):

522, 524, 544, 545, 549, 550, 551, 552, 555, 556, 557, 560, 563, 572, 578, 582, 583, 585, 586, 587, 590, 593, 598, 599, 600, 604, 605, 608, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 628, 629, 630, 631, 634, 635, 636,637, 641, 643, 645, 646, 647, 652, 657, 661, 665, 669, 672, 674, 675, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 684, 686, 687, 688, 695, 701, 702, 703, 717, 719, 720, 722, 723-726, 727, 732-735, 739, 742-745, 748, 749, 759, 760, 761, 764, 766, 767, 769, 771-773, 775, 777-780, 784, 788-790, 792-794, 801, 802, 804, 805, 809, 810, 817, 827, 831, 833, 837, 841-845, 847-852, 857-860, 864,865, 866, 875, 876, 879, 880, 881, 885, 887, 889, 893, 896.
Anurag vashista

Feb 12, 2019

D2h not workings

My Videocon setup box is not working from last two days . I called up several times throughout the day but didn’t get a single good response from your representative. It shows very unprofessional and annoying behaviour. Could u please response to me , by which time my setup box ll starts working .If u are unable to resolve my problem please acknowledge me so that I ll take the service from other DTH company without suffering . My details are given bellow :

Name : Anurag vashistya
customer I’d - 92605399 ,

Feb 11, 2019

Non-activation of Zee all in one pack Bangla SD

Dear Sujit,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

himanshu2183

Feb 10, 2019

Pathetic service

To Videocon d2h
my customer ID is 77303550 , its been noticed that from Feb 2018 i am unable to view channels which i had subscribed instead some unwanted channels has been subscribed by Videocon system itself which is cheating on the customers. adding to that there is one pathetic service is their customer care number is not reachable from our registered telephone number, neither i am able to login to your website,
and the most irresponsible is Videocon is charging for these channels
Sujitkrdas

Feb 8, 2019

Non-activation of Zee all in one pack Bangla SD

I had selected channels/bouquets under the TRAI schemeon 20.01.2019 through net including Zee all in one pack Bangla SD which was duly acknowledged. Though all the other channels/bouquets have since been activated, the Zee bouquet has not been covered under it till date.

The Customer Care phone numbers are not functioning since long (I am continuously trying since last five days) has not been set right till date making the service provider unreachable for customers like me. It is presumed that the service provider knowingly made the phone numbers defunct so that they may not have to face the customers wrath for their inept handling of these situations.
Vijender Singh

Aug 20, 2018

Channel are not showing

we r not seen our channel due to a code ( e -04) showing in our tv . I have call the customer care consistently for last 3 days & the guys from your side said to me . Our engneer visit at your home & u will pay engneer charge. But why I have pay for visit charge Pls provide the resolution
Badri Dutt Tiwari

May 30, 2018

False promises and worst representative

Worst service provided by videocon and false statement by their representatives.

I have done a recharge of 215 Rs. today(30 May 2018), this is my regular recharge. Past two months when IPL started one videocon executive offered me an offer of having Star sports hindi channel in just 90 Rs. for 2 months. Now 2 months are over. When i saw my videocon d2h account details then the validity of the service was of 23 days only instead of 30 days.
And when i called the customer representative to clarify this issue then he straightly said they can solve this and the star sport hindi pack is upto 8th July 2018 and they can't help me anymore. It's very painful to hear that, i think they guys don't know the importance of money and how it is earned. Even the guy don't have manners how to talk and how to assist the customers. His name is Mukesh, I don't know even the name is real or not.
But being from a middle class family i am very upset. Please help me, hope my this message reach to Videocon d2h seniors and i would get the solution ASAP.
Bikkgane

May 29, 2018

Worst service provider

Dear GAURAV KUMAR your Complaint No. 589016505 for Customer ID 156307563 has been registered and will get resolved till Sunday, May 20, 2018 06.15 PM

Worst service provider and they charge me 200rs for Non working DTH as well

Nobody came to the house for Solutions,Even they are not responding to my email.

Mentally harrassed by the Videocon D2H company
They are looting public.
Almost passed 24. Days of complaint but still waiting for solutions.

Even last week I had received text for the same
But they failed to respond.

Worst service provider Videocon D2H

I need to get my refund please suggest the process of action
Pankajsharma1986

May 9, 2018

Against set top box

This is in the reference that my customer id is 24871710. My set top box changes on 10 April 2018 but there is some technical fault in it hence on many complaints they change my remote many times at the end of day on 9 may 2018 technician said that there is some problem on set top box so we have to change it. & again they charged me the cost of set top box hence there is no ethics in the company business & customer care representative are not sort out any problem & when he said that we will transfer your call to the supervisor hence the call get disconnect. They never call back again.
Service is also not satisfactory
Yrana

Oct 10, 2017

Chanel r missing

D2h pe dd national chanel to chalta hai maine recharge b karwaya hua h par jis din cricket match hota h uss din kyu nhi chalta dd national chanel bc ho kya d2h wale free ke channel k bhi paise chaiye kya humhe dd national pe hi match dekhna h kyu star sport k paise de ab ki recharge nhi karwana tumare d2h box ko aag lgauga bahar road pe tumhe achi to local cable h 300 rs me all chanel dete h bc kahi k d2h

Chanel r missing

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...