Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Sandeep3112

Oct 16, 2016

Add on facility not given fund deducted

I had given request on Friday 14 oct to activate recording system on my box through phone call.

Then I had received SMS that same can be activated before sat 15 oct 5:00pm.
But till now same has not been activated, but charges has been deducted from my account.For your reference screen shot attached in which date and time clearly mentioned on right top corner.

The twist is that when I call on customer care on sat 15oct. He said same has been activated from here and I am unable to do anything on it.
He said in your box recording system not acceptable.
But your reference I had already activated this system in same box last year in month of Oct 15-Feb 2016 you can check your records as well.
Kindly look into this matter.

Regards ,
Sandeep Sharma
Ph-09873997500
Customer ID 26745325

Add on facility not given fund deducted

sandeeptanwar

Jul 10, 2016

E40-4 ERROR

From last two three months i am facing problem of smart card error and E40-4 error and contacted with their customer care agent and they replied to me that engineer will come and will charge 200 rupees for maintenance .I want to know about whether this type of procedure for charging consumers extra in the name of maintenance will exist really ? Secondaly what is way to sort to out my problem of repeated E40-4 error.

Customer Id :90137547
Ujjwal Bakshi

Jul 4, 2016

Set top box not working

I have two connections of Videocon D2H at my residence. One of the set top box has been repeatedly giving problems for 4 months. Have called their helpline on numerous occasions but all they do is reset the connection and ask me to wait. Problem resolves for some time but again back to blank screen after a while. A month back they sent in an executive who charged 1000rs for a visit and exchanged the exiting set top box with another refurbished one. Yet the problems persists and we are unable to view seamlessly. The customer care helpline is busy all the time and if you are lucky, it will take a good 20mins before some one answers. I am contemplating to remove both my connections as I am sick and tired of this nonsense, despite paying 900rs every one month for this god forsaken service. Pls help me.
Ujjwal Bakshi
Registered number- 9810707044
Email- [email protected]

Set top box not working Set top box not working

Jan 26, 2016

HD pack Subscribed but channel not active yet

HI...
My self Amit Jha customer id - 80128749(approx 3 years old) service provider name Videocon d2h today dated 26/Jan/2016 I did call to d2h customer care approx timing is 12:05 PM any other related that time d2h customer care executive told me sir right now you have pay for HD pack is Rs.125/- per month and I am offering you Rs.999/- per year I said please go ahead and debit Rs.999/- from my d2h account then after my d2h account is debited but HD channel are not accessible yet and I have also audio clip of full conversation for as proof and his name is Manish he is d2h customer care executive.

Hence I want resolution immediate otherwise I have to write mail of PMO and TRAI grievances for complaint against videocon d2h.

Amit Jha
amangoyal2397

Dec 13, 2015

Channel not cleared

All movies or seriol chanels not brodecast clearly at night daily all channel are blured or not shown clearly only at night..
Videocon Customer id 69732410
Mobile no.7529961309
kanchan123

Aug 20, 2015

CHEATING

I am using a Videocon d2h service. Unfortunatally my set-top box got damaged i have spoken to vediocon d2h call center and the gentleman told me that now you have to deposit Rs 999/- and engineer will install new HD Set-top box with remote, I have deposited
999 but after that they are not able to Install Set-top box, and making different- different type of history, they have taken my money and
now not refunding my money. they are cheating and making me fool since three days.

therefore requesting u to please kindly look into the matter and i hope i will get back my hard earned money.

My customer ID :-80249396
Pradeep Dahiya

Jun 16, 2013

Indecorous deduction of technician visit charge which never happened & pathethic customer service

Case # 171708793 : Indecorous deduction of technician visit charge which never happened for Customer ID : 79722953!!! & pathetic customer care service with frequent call disconnectin and proving incorrect information :

I am writing this mail with feeling of being cheated and victim of utter unprofessionalism of Videocon D2H customer care.

Background on the issue :
-------------------------------------
I called up your customer care number i.e. 073558 73558 on 7th June 2013 at approx. 1:20 pm from my Mob : 7838259911, as I was not getting any signal for more than 7-8 hours and I was promised of a technician’s visit.
Complaint No . 170477095 ( or 170473520 ) were provided. Duplicate complaint numbers were provided.

As soon as I put the phone down, I checked for cable/dish and I started receiving signals just fine!!

I called up your customer care number within next 5-10 minutes (between 1:30pm to 1:50 pm) and asked to cancel technical visit and close my case as the issue was resolved. The person who picked up the call was reluctant to cancel the technician's visit. I was assured that same has been done, though the tone was suspicious as duplicate/incorrect case numbers where being provided by that person.

So, I send e-mail to you at [email protected] from [email protected] within few minutes (at Friday, June 07, 2013 1:55 PM as you can see in time stamp of original mail sent to you below) informing you that issue is resolved and “Please cancel my request and visit from the technician”

I received automatic reply mail from you and I thought the issue was resolved.

Shockingly, I got message today i.e. 14-Jun-2013 to recharge my account before 15th June.

- I logged into my account on your website i.e. http://www.videocond2h.com
Username: [email protected]

To my horror, I saw Due Date: 14-Jun-2013 & Customer Balance: Rs. 8.89!

Note: I did last recharge on May 26, 2013 8:45:12 pm of Rs. 320 via net banking (Web Transaction Id: 8815453) and so my next Due Date was to be 26-Jun-2013 which I also saw online.

- I called at your customer care center (073558 73558) at 9:50 pm, 14-Jun-2013 (approx.) from my mobile# 7838259911 & talked with Mr. Danish.

To my horror, he informed me that Rs 125 was deducted for a technician visit!! (which never happened).

I updated Danish about the complete issue and told him that I called customer care on 7th June within 20 minutes of registering my original request and requested technician’s visit as issue was resolved. Also, I sent e-mail at the same time & day, to cancel technician’s visit as issue was resolved. I told him that I was very disappointed but Danish disconnected my call!!

- As I did not received any callback I called Second time at your customer care center at 9:59 pm, 14-Jun-2013 (approx.) and talked to Mr. Naresh Kumar

I asked for Mr. Danish after informing him about the issue, but Mr Naresh Kumar said he cannot do that.

I requested Supervisor, but Mr. Naresh Kumar disconnected my call.

- I called third time at your customer care center(073558 73558) and finally connected to Mr. Sanjay at 10:07 pm. 14-Jun-2013 (approx.). On my request my call was transferred to floor supervisor Mr. Pradeep Negi.

I told Mr. Pradeep Negi the whole issue and complained of call disconnection too. He listened patiently and he noted down my complaint. I specifically asked him to mention my e-mail and gave him details & I requested him to expedite the issue. He said he would do the same. I requested for confirmation in an e-mail, but he said he cannot do that as per the process. He gave me the complaint case # 171708793

- I called fourth time within minutes at your customer care center (073558 73558) and talked with Mr. Pankaj. I gave him my complaint case # 171708793 to confirm my case details. But, he said he cannot see any mention of the e-mail in the case notes!!!!

I was shocked and asked for Mr. Pradeep Negi for this miss in spite of my request. He came online and said he would mention my email address and email communication which I did on 7th June itself to cancel the technician’s visit.

As this point of time, I am at loss of words to explain my frustration at :

· Unethical deduction of technician visit charges which never happened in spite of request to cancel it via phone & e-mail within 30 minutes of registering original request.

Please pardon my words, but this is loot which could never be imagined from Videocon D2H.

Please refund my Rs. 125 immediately at least immediately.

· Unprofessional behavior of your customer care executives, which I have informed in detail above.

I look forward to prompt action from you on this issue and end my agony please.

Yours Sincerely,

M. S. Dahiya / Pradeep Dahiya
Customer ID : 79722953
Mob : 7838259911 (Pradeep) / 9891175688 ( Secondary)

Dec 6, 2012

Dear Ashwini,

We understand that our representatives have got in touch with you and have resolved your issue.
We have taken a note on your confirmation that, your product is now working fine and that you are satisfied.
Please feel free to contact us in future.

Dec 5, 2012

Dear Ashwini,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Dec 5, 2012

Dear Ashwini,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it

Dec 4, 2012

mental harassment and poor service by biggest CON on Video service = Videocon

I am using this service since Jan’12 with consumer id -62715688. The day they visited for installation and the way they were clamping the antenna, I was sure it’s not gona work for more than a month. And that’s what happned.. I kept calling them for poor reception ( like poor scratched DVD/CD) of signal but everytime some stupid reasons were given like fog, rain, too suuny day etc. etc. unfortunately my neighbor was able to watch the tv using vidoecon connction only but for me it was fog(winter), sunny day(summer), and rain.
This time its 6 days that I am facing blackout. Called the customer care for so many time and they assured me that the bloody engg. will visit my home ASAP. But all in vein.. it never happned.
Now they disconnect the call and don’t even listen to what I say. Their engg who call me abt service talk in such a manner as if I am supposed to get money for his arrival.
I don’t know whether this complain’s gona change the way we the consumers are being treated by Videocon (biggest CON on Video service = Videocon), but with the hope that at least the people who read this will think before they opt to buy this.
Aakash Verma

Nov 8, 2012

unable to resolve queries

dear video con D2H call center team ,

please shut down call center if you are unable resolve queries .

why every time call get disconnected .i have called more than 5 times in day for resolution of my queries .

my customer ID is 31860598 - in the name of vikas , balance in my a/c has been deducted without any reason .

please call back @ 9717253322 for any clarification .

kindly resolve the issue on top most priority .
Aakash Verma

Nov 8, 2012

unresolved

i have recharged my customer ID 31860598 for Rs 135 , now balance has reached 1rupee . in just 1 week , i have tried your callcenter but call center people are unable to resolve the issue .

kindly help in this case .

Jan 14, 2011

misguide through advertisement and poor installation service

RESPECTED CONSUMER COURTS,

MY NAME IS NAVNEET S/O LATE SATNAM SINGH R/O RAJNAGAR-II PALAM COLONY, NEW DELHI-45

13/01/2011 THURSDAY KO MAINE VIDEOCON KA D2H SETELITE INSTALL KARWANE KE LIYE REGISTRATION KARWAYA THA.
MERI ABSENT MEIN VIDEOCON KE 2 REPRESENTATIVE OR INGEENIERS AAYE.

JALDBAJI MEIN DISH LAGAAYI AUR PROPER WIRING KIYE BINA CHALE GAYE.

ADS MEIN VIDEOCON NE KUCH GAMES BHI PACK KE SATH OFFER KIYE THE US BAARE MEIN POOCHNE PAR IN LOGON NE KAHA KI INSTALL HONE MEIN TIME LAGEGA, AAP BAAD MEIN GAME INSTALL KAR LENA

10 HOUR TAK BHI GAME INSTALL NAHI HUE TO CO. KE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE MEIN PHONE KIYA TO WO KAHTE HAIN KI YE SERVICE ABHI BAND KAR DI GAYI HAI.

I WANT TO KNOW WHY????????????????

WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION?

ADS MEIN POP, WALL PAINTINGS, WEB ADS MEIN TV MEIN ABHI TAK WO HI AD HAI.

MAINE APNE BETE KI JID SE MAINLY GAMES KE LIYE HI ISKO INSTALL KARVAYA THA .

LEKIN CO. NE CHEETING KI HAI.

PLS SOLVE THIS MATTER.

CONNECTION MERI WIFE KE NAAM SE HAI. DETAILS ARE BELOW:

POOJA KAUR
CUSTOMER ID 32960015
MOBILE NO. 8802855054

PALAM COLONY, NEW DELHI

Zee Tamil - Zee background sound
    Hi Zee folks, Not sure you guys noticed the...
    snapdeal.com - SNAPDEAL WONT DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR STOP SENDING DAILY...
    Snapdeal wont close my account and stop sending me daily...
    Hero fin crop pvt Ltd - Noc not giving
    Dear Sir/Madam ji.My Name is Natta singh ward No.20...
    Boat Rockerz 255F Bluetooth headphone - delivery delay issue
    Dear sir, I ordered a product from flipkart and the...
    hitachi air conditioner - Brand New AC not working
    Dear Hitachi Team, We have bought 1.5 Hitachi AC 5 star...
    InfantsBus - SAP Labs - Extremely Rash driving
    Hi Team, I was driving from Prestige Tech Park towards...
    facebook - facebook anniversary promotion fruding
    This is my problem. I am lost 3/4 lac. Frouding plz help....
    Godrej - After 4 months I feel smelly getting from AC inside
    Good Morning Sir, Sir I have purchased AC Godrej from...
    Ammani college - Conductor misbehaving with women
    Hello sir /mam, Bus no. Ka 01-F-8693.. My sister was...