Case # 171708793 : Indecorous deduction of technician visit charge which never happened for Customer ID : 79722953!!! & pathetic customer care service with frequent call disconnectin and proving incorrect information :
I am writing this mail with feeling of being cheated and victim of utter unprofessionalism of Videocon D2H customer care.
Background on the issue :
I called up your customer care number i.e. 073558 73558 on 7th June 2013 at approx. 1:20 pm from my Mob : 7838259911, as I was not getting any signal for more than 7-8 hours and I was promised of a technician’s visit.
Complaint No . 170477095 ( or 170473520 ) were provided. Duplicate complaint numbers were provided.
As soon as I put the phone down, I checked for cable/dish and I started receiving signals just fine!!
I called up your customer care number within next 5-10 minutes (between 1:30pm to 1:50 pm) and asked to cancel technical visit and close my case as the issue was resolved. The person who picked up the call was reluctant to cancel the technician's visit. I was assured that same has been done, though the tone was suspicious as duplicate/incorrect case numbers where being provided by that person.
So, I send e-mail to you at [email protected]
from [email protected]
within few minutes (at Friday, June 07, 2013 1:55 PM as you can see in time stamp of original mail sent to you below) informing you that issue is resolved and “Please cancel my request and visit from the technician”
I received automatic reply mail from you and I thought the issue was resolved.
Shockingly, I got message today i.e. 14-Jun-2013 to recharge my account before 15th June.
- I logged into my account on your website i.e. http://www.videocond2h.com
Username: [email protected]
To my horror, I saw Due Date: 14-Jun-2013 & Customer Balance: Rs. 8.89!
Note: I did last recharge on May 26, 2013 8:45:12 pm of Rs. 320 via net banking (Web Transaction Id: 8815453) and so my next Due Date was to be 26-Jun-2013 which I also saw online.
- I called at your customer care center (073558 73558) at 9:50 pm, 14-Jun-2013 (approx.) from my mobile# 7838259911 & talked with Mr. Danish.
To my horror, he informed me that Rs 125 was deducted for a technician visit!! (which never happened).
I updated Danish about the complete issue and told him that I called customer care on 7th June within 20 minutes of registering my original request and requested technician’s visit as issue was resolved. Also, I sent e-mail at the same time & day, to cancel technician’s visit as issue was resolved. I told him that I was very disappointed but Danish disconnected my call!!
- As I did not received any callback I called Second time at your customer care center at 9:59 pm, 14-Jun-2013 (approx.) and talked to Mr. Naresh Kumar
I asked for Mr. Danish after informing him about the issue, but Mr Naresh Kumar said he cannot do that.
I requested Supervisor, but Mr. Naresh Kumar disconnected my call.
- I called third time at your customer care center(073558 73558) and finally connected to Mr. Sanjay at 10:07 pm. 14-Jun-2013 (approx.). On my request my call was transferred to floor supervisor Mr. Pradeep Negi.
I told Mr. Pradeep Negi the whole issue and complained of call disconnection too. He listened patiently and he noted down my complaint. I specifically asked him to mention my e-mail and gave him details & I requested him to expedite the issue. He said he would do the same. I requested for confirmation in an e-mail, but he said he cannot do that as per the process. He gave me the complaint case # 171708793
- I called fourth time within minutes at your customer care center (073558 73558) and talked with Mr. Pankaj. I gave him my complaint case # 171708793 to confirm my case details. But, he said he cannot see any mention of the e-mail in the case notes!!!!
I was shocked and asked for Mr. Pradeep Negi for this miss in spite of my request. He came online and said he would mention my email address and email communication which I did on 7th June itself to cancel the technician’s visit.
As this point of time, I am at loss of words to explain my frustration at :
· Unethical deduction of technician visit charges which never happened in spite of request to cancel it via phone & e-mail within 30 minutes of registering original request.
Please pardon my words, but this is loot which could never be imagined from Videocon D2H.
Please refund my Rs. 125 immediately at least immediately.
· Unprofessional behavior of your customer care executives, which I have informed in detail above.
I look forward to prompt action from you on this issue and end my agony please.
M. S. Dahiya / Pradeep Dahiya
Customer ID : 79722953
Mob : 7838259911 (Pradeep) / 9891175688 ( Secondary)