Videocon

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon

amitcdey

Nov 21, 2018

LED TV Complaint Ref No. GUR0706180316

Dear Videocon Team,

With reference to subjected complaint this is to inform you its 5 months now and till date it has not been resolved.

After 1 month of complained it is told by your servive team that the TV will be replaced by new one as its panel is not available. Since then I am regularly following up with your Gurgaon service team (Manoj - 7065022664 and Jitendra - 7065022355) but every time I have been told that currently your model (40'' DDB) is not available and it is on the way from Aurangabad, it will take 10-12 days to come to our warehouse. Every forthnigltly they extend the expected date of delivery by giving some excuses like company is having some problem so their vechiles are being seized by different authorities at each warehouse on route.

Around 1 month ago they told me that the model is came to Ghaziabad warehouse and within a week it will come to Faridabad warehouse. They promissed to get is delivered to me immediatly once it will reach there. I had informed them that in Nobember I have to shift to Noida so either get it delivered fast or transfer my case to Ghaziyabad service centre so that they can direcly get it replaced as they have the same model available for which they agreed and asked me to share my new address which I did.

Again after many followups it has been told by Gurgaon service centre that the said model is not available with Ghaziabad warehouse. They gave me contact number of Ranjeet Singh - 7065022571.On speaking to him, he told to take 32'' TV as 40'' TV is not available. When I refused to take lower model and ask him if company can not provide me same model due to unavailability then it should be replaced by best possible model either equivalant or higher model, he asked me for depreciation and difference amount which is very huge and force me to do so by telling me its company policy. When I asked him to give me same in black and white he started misbehaving and told to folllowup with Gurgaon service team as my case does not belomg to Ghaziabad service centre.

With these false commitments and misbehave conduct of the service team I am very irrate now and will not do any followup with them. If I shall not get satisfactory resolution on this within 10 days I will file a case in Cosumer Court.
Devpd8960

Aug 3, 2018

Not Working

My videocon Ref. VCL205SCSE IS NOT working
jayeshkeshariya

Jul 7, 2018

tv is not working

I bought 40 led tv on 22/10/14 on 5 years warranty scheme. Retailr gave me 1 years warranty card and informed me that when your tv installed warranty would be extend in 5 years. Now my tv is not working . I register complain and went service center. Service center denied to repair tv in warranty. They told me your warranty not show in our system so if you want to get repaired tv you have to pay charge 4500 rs. I contected tv dealer they replied me all tv above 30 iches were in 5 years warranty at that time but compny is now in bankcurrped and all staff lose their service. So no one knows about 5 years warranty... but will try to solve this problem but not sure.. please solve my problem....

My complain no is AHM0207180502
sribham

Jun 2, 2018

Disconnection of service due to negligence of service

I, Sridhar, am a Videocon D2H connection holder with the below details:

Account ID: 13825542

Customer ID: 138894339

Customer Name: Sridhar Bhamidi

I've requested a transfer of connection on 31st May as I was moving out of Bangalore to Hyderabad.

I raised a request one week earlier and I was asked to raise another request on 28th May.

I duly raised a request and I was asked to furnish all the details about my current address in Bangalore and the moving address in Hyderabad. I was told that the connection would be disconnected on 31st May and re-installed on 3rd June.

I got a call from Bangalore Videocon office on 29th May requesting a time slot for the technician to visit on 30th May. I was told that the technician would visit between 5 PM - 6 PM on the 30th and help with the dismounting of the dish.

This didn't materialize and I had to call them back at 6 PM on 30th to ask about the visit. I was told that the visit had to be postponed because of unforeseen circumstances and that the technician would visit on 31st by 9 AM.

31st May being my shifting day, I asked the executive to keep to the date and time. But, I was wrong once again. Videocon service was once again shabby. They didn't even bother to call me from the morning.

I had to call them every hour to check on the status and they kept saying the same thing 'The technician has not yet come. We will inform you once he comes'. I raised a complain at 12 PM on 31st May asking the issue to be settled immediately before 4 PM, because my truck carrying the items was about to leave.

A gentleman named Nakul (if I remember the name correctly) asked me time till 4 PM to sort the issue and call me back. He did call me back after 4 PM but only to say that no technician will come that day. I was left high and dry and had no choice but to cancel my subscription.

There was no feedback after that and I don't even what has happened to the advance amount pending in my account. It has been very poor customer service from Videocon with no one even bothering to call me about the progress.

I am contemplating moving consumer court for negligence of service. Can someone help me with that?

Thanks & regards
Sridhar
Jazzy888

May 29, 2018

Fogg advertisement

For the last 2 weeks, on Nat Geo Wild shown on Videocon, the Fogg advertisement is being shown ad nauseam. After every other commercial, Fogg advertisement is being shown. It is really irritating and annoying. Whilst an advertiser is paying for the advertisement, the service provider (in this case Videocon) ought to have some common sense and not repeat the same advertisement. Please make them stop this ghastly practice.

Nov 8, 2017

Complainst against dealer of Chandigarh sector 22-B next to PNB bank A

Dear dograashish2678,

We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on write2us@vgmail.in. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Videocon Customer Support Team
dograashish2678

Oct 30, 2017

Complainst against dealer of Chandigarh sector 22-B next to PNB bank A

Hi Sir

Yesterday i visited one of your dealer shop to purchase new LED TV. That dealer shop is located at Sector 22B Chandigarh Near Croma showroom just next to to PNB bank ATM .When i reached there i told to sales executive that i want to purchase New LEd TV. He asked my preference and gave me details that we are dealer of Videocon so only videocon products are available in our shop.

During conversation sales executive words were so sarcastic that he was not in the mood to purchase your product.Also shop owner came there and he was also in the same mood.They were so rude and their dealing was very bad.Their dealing was like that as they are doing favor on me.They told me if you have money in your pocket than we will give you same product with low cost but warrant will only one year.

At the starting shop owner told me that this LED tv have 3 years warranty but after some time he changed his words and changed his statement that we can only give you one year warranty.When i entered the shop i was in the mood to purchase Videocon LED but Your dealer changed my mood and i purchased TATA (Croma) product from the shop which is just near to your dealer shop.Also i have changed my mentality for videocon .I am surprised that how videocon dealers behave with customers.It was my bad experience .

I would request you to take action against this dealer otherwise you will lose your customers. and also i request you cancel the contract of this dealer because i am sure he is not giving you any revenue.I am waiting for your valuable response.

Details of dealer::Sector 22 B chandigarh. (Near PNB bank ATM or SAI sweets)
ProfitableHuman

Apr 12, 2017

Animax

Get Animax back as a channel. Anime is the only animation platform aimed at teen and Young Adult audiences. if you're worried about this channel being inappropriate for kids, feature it among other english channels aimed at such audiences. Honestly, it would get you better profit than the many music and lifestyle channels you feature.

Apr 10, 2017

Dear Maheshbhui,

Apr 3, 2017

Dear Maheshbhui,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at write2us@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg: 011-39404040 for Delhi.

Maheshbhui

Apr 1, 2017

HORRIBLE EXPRIENCE

it is an horrible experience which i ever had from Videocon i bought the LED model no -VMA 40 FH 11 CAH from the Asian radio house (sangli ) on the date of 29th October 2016 i got 5 year of warranty but in just 5 months it stop working(25/3/2017) as it have display problem my parents already visit the showroom and registrar the complaint for the same after two days(28/5/2017) technician visit the address but he haven't got the problem correctly and he change the board but when he got to know that it still not working he replied that he will visit the next day and get it done ...but since two days their is no response from their side side neither showroom is responding nor the technical person ..
please do the needful ..i attaching my original copy of bill for more reference

jassiub

Jan 25, 2016

Porting Code

I have sent porting msg but porting code will not recieve.

Dec 9, 2015

Dear bibhasmallik,

Information about your complaint number is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@vgmail.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Nov 3, 2015

Dear Bibhas Mallik,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Oct 30, 2015

COMPLAIN t AGAINST DOUBLE DOOR REFRIGERATOR

AFTER FORWARDING EARLIER DOCUMENTS ON 26AGAIN I HAVE FORWARDED THE DOCUMENTS ON TODAY TO YOUR E.MAIL ID VIDE MY COMPLAIN ID KOL1909150273

Oct 26, 2015

Videocon Online Team

As per your letter, I have forwarded the above documents with complain ID on 24.10.2015 to your mail id.

Bibhas Mallik
Kolkata

Oct 15, 2015

Oct 15, 2015

COMPLAIN t AGAINST DOUBLE DOOR REFRIGERATOR

I am to inform you that I have purchased a double door refrigerator OF Videocon vide Model No. REFVAP243 on 20.07.2014. On 18.09.2015, I found that the said refrigerator is not working properly and not cooling up to the mark. Accordingly, I have contacted with the Videocon Service Centre on 19.09.2015, the mechanic (?) of the Company has visited today and charged `.400/- vide receipt no. 25642 dated 21.09.2015 and inform that due to leakage of the gas the refrigerator is not working properly. He has also informed that amount of `. 2000/- to 2500/- may be required for repairing, After opening in our Workshop, if other, another `. 1500/- may also be required, plus 350/- for conveyance charge and time taking at least 10 days. I have informed that leakage is not happen within one or two days. Like Videocon Company, how is it possible that just after one year and one month through several e.mail. After payment of `.400/-, why he has not submitted the actual estimate. In reply, they simply forwarded the name & mobile number of some officials, who have not bothered.

Without a refrigerator in house, now a days it is not possible to continue day to day work. At that time my elder brother who is a cancer patient, whose medicines and others are kept in refrigerator, has also informed on 22.09.15, but they have not bothered. however, I have share this experience about the product and after sales service (purchase after one year 2 months) of VIDEOCON to all through this site.
Aman Saini

Jul 20, 2015

deduction of amount

i had made a recharge of videocon company and your company has deducted my amount of inr 197 but i did not get my recharge, soo please either recharge my phone or refund my amount
amanrules12@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2014

vulgar messages and calls

I am receiving regular unwanted calls from this no.9067462662..sending vulgar messages and tslkin rubbish on calls. Pls block this no. Asap. I am fed up of person using it . His name is jai..who is using this no.
Avadhesh Tiwari

Jan 31, 2014

Video con LCd

Maine Video con LCD date 26-10-2013 ko Liya Tha Mera Tv Aachanak 28th Jan 2014 ko Bund hogaya Maine Complent Kiya To Company Wala Aker Samsung Ka Part Dalker Chala Gaya Aur Bola Ki Video con Ka Part Market Main Nahi Hai Jab Part Nahi Hai To Aap Log LcD Kyun Bana Te Ho Mera Tv Aaj Tak Nahi Bana Hai
Sujal Tiwari 9220326799

Jun 25, 2012

undesirable pack activation

Sir ,
i have purchased a videocon d2h connection my customer id is 72027097 . I called the customer care number 18001806000 . the representative gave me details dat i will get a first month free subscription in which all the 375 channels will come pack cost around 370rs ..... then i placed an order for the d2h connection .... they installed the d2h but with 180rs pack .... and now no one is there in the customer care to listen the problem ... they have no details about the office in delhi neither the contact details of any person whom i can get in touch ..... i want that the commited pack should be activated for the month ..else to take the dth back and refund my money back .....
nitish kaushik

Jun 1, 2012

Item not shipped

I had booked and paid for a Videocon Washing Machine from edigiworld on 8th June, 2012. It was digiatlantic. There were stocks available as informed on phone. Till date, I have not received the item. There is also no communication. Is this a way to treat a customer? It is better to refund money and give me a choice to purchase another item.
They do not communicate on call or phone. I paid 10400.00 INR through CC avanue.

May 4, 2012

GIFT VOUCHER ERROR

I have applied the details as per procedure and replying that gift voucher error and order yet not confirmed. kindly confirm the same.

Mar 28, 2012

extended warranty card not provided

I have purchased a led of Videocon company model no FG 32531 from Vardhman Electronics sector 3 Rohini New Delhi on 17/6/2011.An engineer from the company came to our home for installation and had taken Rs.552 in cash from us for the extended warranty for another two years but no card had been given to us. I had called so many times to the company for the extended warranty card but no card has been provided to me so far.I am a physically challenged person so it is not possible for me go to company.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...