Videocon

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon

Divya_11

Apr 24, 2018

Videocon LED TV not working since Last One Month

Agree with the comments above regarding the After Sale Service of Videocon
My TV is not working since last one month, parts order are not available in the videocon factor
Had bought this product 2 to 2.5 years back, with 3years warranty but since then this is the second time I TV is gone for repair
1st time within one year the display went off and even that took around a month to gte repaired, after so much of follow ups
and this time the call center guys are even not entertaining the issue, they are just asking me to be patient, i am being the same since last six month
Videocon a Very Bad Product and Bad experience
Will never opt for Videocon products ever again
paul123fernz@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018

COMPLAINT ABOUT POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE

Videocon Team,

I am very disappointed with Videocon poor after sales service in Goa, It is very frustrating that we need to call your guys every second day and to see no immediate action is taken from your side, which is not good business practice.
State also the reasons why Videocon can’t provide the needed service on time.

I purchased Videocon titanium luxury refrigerator and Videocon Split 1.5 ton 5 star Air conditioner from Supreme Electronics, Karaswada, Mapusa, Goa. And unfortunate both has issues as per below..

1. Refrigerator Issues and complain details
- Issues :- Refrigerator Leaking Water

- Complain References :-
1. KOH2208160199
2. KOH0401180049
3. PUN2002180365

2. Split 1.5 ton 5 star Air conditioner Issues and complain details
- Issues :-
1. Air conditioner Leaking Water inside house.
2. Bit Noisy
3. Ice forming on compressor.

- Complain References :-
1. KOH2410160182
2. PUN2002180364

Take action immediately and a resolution to my problem and will wait until April 25, 2018 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the below address or by phone.

Paul
sushilbajpai

Apr 18, 2018

VIDEO DISPLAY

There is a problem of not showing video display in my VIDEOCON LED TV(Modle No.LEDTVVMB28HH07FA and Serial No.110815110149803664).It's tuning music only.This is in warranty period so I request you to provide a service soon.

Dealer Name-SAXENA ELECTRONICS(Near Kamla Devi Memorial School,Main Market Jhandapur, Sahibabad,GZB)
INVOICE NO.192 Bill Date-22/06/2016

Jigarpatel38

Apr 18, 2018

Worst after sale service

Sound issue in my LED

As mentioned in trailing mail, i have contacted your service number regarding issue in my videocon LED. I have informed model number and every details asked for. The person has informed that the complaint was registered and i would get a SMS regarding the same. He also informed that there will be visit charge of Rs. 500+gst if an engineer visit to my place. If i get my LED to service centre, there will be no charge. You can check your recorder audio for the same.

After some time, i have received a SMS with phone number. On contacting the said number i was informed that the visiting charge will be Rs 350+ tax. Further he said that there is no facility for me to take LED to service centre and i have to bear the visiting charges. He also gave number of authorised person at service centre and asked me to call him.

I called on the number 9081445923 namely Hareshbhai and informed him about my issue. I asked whether i can come with my LED to service centre on my own. He said yes but he said that i have to make 2 visits at service centre with my LED. The first visit is for problem detection and the second one is for replacement of part if found necessary. He further said if i couldnt make it possible to visit on the day asked by the service centre, the part (which is ordered for my LED) will be given to someone else. Further he said they have lunch time of 1 and half hour. So if i visit there, i have to wait for that. Further he added that if at the time of my visit, no technician is available then i have to wait there for the same. All his statements are meant just to force me to agree upon paying visit charge of engineer.

I have agreed for that and called him later on to send an engineer. The engineer has visited my place and asked that he needs to take LED to service centre. He also asked for 500+ tax as visiting charge. After some time, the engineer asked for 900+ tax. I have denied for the same.The whole incident is disappointing and annoying.

It is sad to note that the LED needs to be repaired within short span of 3 years and the service tendered under the name of extended warranty is worthless. But i understand videocon doesnt take care of his customers and give full rights to its service centre to loot their customers.

Jigar Patel
Beshab gupta

Apr 11, 2018

Duble debit for relocation charges

As discussed with your customer care executive he/she say's installation charges is Rs.400 plus extra wire charges 12Rs.per meter but my installation charges debited once Rs. 400 and wire chargess and connecter charge cash taken by your engineer Rs.220.Today's i got a message from videocon for debited the charge of Rs.450 While your executive confirm me on telephonic conversation that no hidden charges for installation. I am facing a problem regarding your services and now we not able to view television.Kindly reverse my extra charges of Rs.450 so that i continue the service of videocon. My registered mobile number is 9031010401
Dalbir singhal

Apr 2, 2018

Tv

This company service is very bad .
6-3-2018 ko mne complaint register krai thi .or abi tak problem solve nhi huei hai.service charge phele le lete hai.par product repair nhi krte .my complaint no. Is this gur0306180280 .now check who's take action of my complaint. company ke pass apne products ke parts he available nhi hai.repair kha se kar sakte h.
hemantgupta62

Mar 29, 2018

Videocon LED TV sound quality issue

I have Videocon LED TV which has sound quality issue. Product is still under warranty but company is asking for Rs.950 as site visit charges which is not justified amount.

Is there a way to avoid such a non reasonable amount of visit charge?
hemantgupta62

Mar 29, 2018

Videocon LED TV sound quality issue

They are charging Rs.950/- just for a site visit to address sound quality issue or my television which is still under warranty.

How can I avoid this site visit charge or ask them to charge a reasonable amount?
suryaanshk

Mar 25, 2018

Fraud Company

Please look at complain no GHA0303180274. It was raised on 3rd March. The videocon executive visited our house on 4th March and said certain parts needs to be replaced as they are faulty in this model . The LED is not working. He said he will come with new parts in 2 days.

Neither he returned nor I received any call from the service Team. I have called so many times in the last 3 weeks to customer care and every time they provide me new numbers to contact. These people dont even pick up their phone.

The service Manager Harish and other numbers that i have , no one picks up the phone. Its a mental harassment. I am really regretting why I purchased Videocon LED . Even the customer care guys are very rude. My LED is not working for the last one month.

If you guys cannot solve my problem, I am going to raise a case in the consumer court and will publish this in all social media, in my company everywhere.

Rajiv
bm26

Mar 14, 2018

washing machine

Worst product ever. Worst customer care services. Within 2 years circuit got damaged without that much use of machine. Called twice to customer care service center , they just noted down complaints every time but no response.
mahendra-verma

Mar 12, 2018

box hang

Your boxes are bad.. Third one stopped working. I complained two weeks ago. No action yet. Miserable customer service. Cancel my subscription and refund the balance. Customer-service of videcon = customer-pain.
amolmagare

Feb 26, 2018

worst services

Its our mistake to trust you and u r product..
Videocon ...
U r a part of our family since 15 year... every time we understand you
As a family member.. we recommended to our each n every relative to
Purchase the videocon products with trust and confidantly. ...
But right now u r not able to provide the services as u provide earlier.
There is no coordination in u r compony..
Call center guys not responding.. they treansfer the call on blank avaya while requesting to talk with senior...
Put on hold till 15 to 20 min.
There is no politness.. while talking they said we can lounch the complaint only its our work...we do nt need what cust required..

I m having a led tv
Its my 4th complaint in last 6 month.
Facing led back light issue..
Every time SVC changed it .. and again facing same problem with in a month..
Again i called up a customer care..and again they changed led back light..

Pls help me to resolve my problem permanently.
R K Sharma 28

Feb 9, 2018

LED

I would like to inform you that my LED got down from past 20 days. My reference no is 1011170495 dated on 10/11/17.

Your service level is crossed height of pathetic service. Example of good service I have mentioned below:

Summary :

Date of call : 10.11.17

Technician visited dated on : 14.11.17.

Technician Name : Salim

Technician Mobile No : 9953300785.

Time of visit : 3 PM.

Time take to check the LED : 10 minute

According to technician : Mother card got fail.

After 11 days your technician came with card .

In between this I have call so many people of Videocon:

Dated 10/11/17 time 10:30 am

Mr Santosh according it will rectified with three days. His mobile no is : 7065022889.

Mr. Rajkumar : We have try to repair ASAP.

In between this tenure I have continued touch with whole team. But no response.

Dated on : 24/11/17.

Technician Name : Ajay

Technician Mobile no is : 9818264967

Time of visit time : 8 PM

Note : Ajay fixed the card and he has left home 8:15 PM.

According to Mr . Ajay please on your LED after two hrs. Because your card has been changed and its need to pair with D2H.

After two hrs found LED isn't worked.

Dated on 24/11/17 : Again I have logged complaint in customer care/D2H to pair.

Complaint got reopen.

Again Salim Visited after three days and he is saying again card got fail.
This is the service I got from Videocon.
Note : My Pain is same my D2H meter is continually on. They have only 15 days wave off. Which was I have already used.

My pray to high authorities please take your LED back. I have spent 35000 rs three year back to purchase this LED with five year warranty.

My question with the company :

1. If you don't have spares stock then how you have launch the product in market.

2. Why you are cheating the customer like this.

3. What is use to gave five year warranty.

4. Can you increase five month warranty. Because last three month LED with you.

Note : Your executive picked my LED dated on 16/1/18. Till date its lying in your service station.
Mr . Vij Manager Service ( M. No7065022508 ) every day saying new story.

R Sharma

Feb 8, 2018

Videocon is cheating it's honest customers and it has incompetent servicing mechanics

dear sir,
for your information some of the facts regarding my washing machine I want to point out today.

To aware all indians consumers to think before buying any videocon appliance as well as there servicing agents ASI9062177909 aka "tarakeswar radio service".

Dear all , please read care fully my sad story with a just 2013/8 purchased fully automatic videocon washing machine.

On 11 december 2017 found the washing machine drier is not working and called videocon customer care , raised the complain.

11 Dec -2017 :- same day one person came from ASI9062177909 aka tarakeswar radio service to repair the washing machine drier and took service charge 500 (apprx) from me and assured me the faulty part will be available within few days ( I am having the bill with me that I have paid on the very 11/12/2017 service person name SANTU 9775767072).

15-Dec-2017 :- No body called me or informed me anything but on 15/12/2017 the call was cancelled with out repair (for ???? ). Must be a mystery. (alas, that I would had known that videocon as well as Tarakeswar Radio Service is going to cheat me) , Any way same day I re opened the compain and the call was given for service to same ASI9062177909 (tarakeswar radio service).

9-January-2018 (after a big gap of 24 days ,) , by this time Me , my wife , my elderly parents , my four year old child , all were washing all our clothes, bed covers etc etc by our own hands in full winter keeping full faith on Videocon that our belovedfew year old (august 2013 purchased) fully auto washing machine will be alive some day and our winter torture by videocon will come to end some day. December 11 to January 9 th is full winter month , and one must feel the electric shock when touching water for washing purpose ( we are not laundry men , and so , we are having a Videocon auto washing machine in our house).

Any way i received a sms from videocon servie that RAJU 7501611294 (ASI9062177909) is coming to service the washing machine .The said machine Raju could not service / repair the machine and assured me that he will come with right spare to repair the machine by tomorrow. In this time I called Videocon salt lake office , some one Biplab mondal picked up the call and assured me that if the washing machine can not be serviced by videocon then I should not be worried as a new machine will be given to me with a nominal amount (as videocon is unable to repair a 4 year old washing machine) and he told me approax 500 / 700 will be taken from me for this washing machine's replacement with a new one (though I am having ACR , I can hear or make hear all my conversation to any one , but as a legal person Indian legal system do not give permission for that , I am a law abide person , but hey that chap biplab mondal from salt lake videocon has assured me a almost free replacement as videocon is unable to repair their own machine even after 1 month from the complain date). Do you think I am a pig ? no , that time I thought it is very much ok as ideocon machine when can not be serviced by company technician then that must be replaced or repaired any how , is not this ? (This is a policy and not at all a goodwill gesture from videocon).

9-1-2018 :- again a mystery action from videocon is when I received sms that KOL1112170009 is again closed deliberately and I had to re open the same complain as the very purpose was to make the machine workable as before .

13/1/2018 :- Again closed , and after re opening the complain again it was deliberately closed by videocon on 13/1/2018 , and again I reopened and again received the sms that ASI 9062177909 will come for the machine. (by this time I was smelling the cheating smell from Videocon and ASI 9062177909).

13/1/2018 :- again deliberately closed by videocon on the same day twice. (videocon is adamant to close the KOL1112170009 with out servicing the washing machine . My god you guys closing two times same day against customer's will? It can be well understood that the customer is pig for videocon , or a reserch gunie pig at videocon world , thank you guys for keep me remembered that videocon is the God in the world.

14/1/2018 :- Again received sms that same ASI9062177909 will service and the same notorious technician RAJU 7501611294 will service the washing machine , why notorious ? coming to the point next. same day RAJU came and he asked for hammer and iron rods to open some jammed parts , he kept on hammering the washing machine for opening some wheel part for constantly 30 minutes with out stop , but could not open that part (I thought that he might be breaking my floor with the constant hammering , but by god's grace my white stoned floor did not broken , but the poor washing machine could not tolerate the constant hammering( I paid and decided to buy videocon washing machine was my biggest mistake of life time, I understood same day), Raju kept quarrelling with me that why I am interfering with him that the machine should not be hammered that way , and why I am asking him to be gentle with the machine. Man I paid for this which you and your technician RAJU 7501611294 of ASI9062177909 have totally destroyed.

Do you have right to destroy any thing which is bought by customer's hard earned money this way?

30/1/2018 :- Finally Mr biplov mondal 9062177909 (I received a mail from videocon customer care on 29/1/2018 as well, you guys can remember) called me today and informed me that the said washing machine will not / can not be repaired any more (obviously which was broken by your so called RAJU7501611294 technician, my washing machine which was given for repair to videocon with KOL1112170009 , which I purchased with my hard earned money just few years back , purchase date is august2013) and asked me to pay out right for a new videocon washing machine (approx 12000 or 13000 for a new! videocon machine with a warranty of 2 months!!!!) as my original washing machine was out of warranty , he also informed me that now a days videocon is no longer supplying spares for any out of warranty machine (really videocon , you act this way now a days ? when some of the renowned brands are offering 2 years comprehensive warranty and 10 years warranty on their washing machine motor now a days?). I can put / write all the words spoken to me by Biplov mondal . Do not tell that he is so casual when dealing with honest customers when your CC nmber inform some one that the call can be recorded for internal quality purpose , then I can help you guys for this quality phone call from your staff guys.

My sincere question to any officer of videocon , are you guys ready to pay INR 12k or 14K for a new videocon washing machine with a 2 months warranty !!! (are we pigs after buying videocon products?) , are you guys ready when you complained for non moving dryer and lastly you got a dead machine after 2 months of winter agony with a broken pulsator or completely jammed pulsator done by constant heavy hammering for 30 minutes by a company technician ? mere because your machine is out of warranty ? Your technician broken my machine and now I have to go to market for a new washing machine ? man come on , you guys would have kill poor villagers who are not aware of internet , may be even villegers are aware of internet's good and bad.

3/feb/2018 :- my call is again cancelled for "repeated house locks" , wow wow , now after deliberate cancelling by complain now videocon is sending some funny remark like this (for the information my house is never locked and always attended to any one atkleast by my elderly parents).

3-feb-2018 :- I reopened it and received that again the call is given to ASI9062177909 (Tarakeswar Radio Service) and the same notorious mechanic RAJU 7501611294 (technician and his cell number) will come to service the washing machine.

8-Feb-2018 :- Today is 8/feb/18 and no one bothered to call me or came to visit the washing machine.

So , videocon , you played with me from 11/12/2017 to 31/1/2018 to completely destroy my machine , to completely destroy my feeling for videocon , to play with my hard earned money this way , to break my mental peace for 2 months and to make my family members tortured with physical washing in winter ,

Why I am taking up this step? after reading my story you came to know that I am helpless for a bad will gesture from videocon and ASI9062177909.

D dey

Feb 8, 2018

dear sir,

same mail will be published by me on various online consumer forums , online consumer grievance cells , face book groups and I will personally optimise this story with suitable keywords for better visibility on google search engine. (to aware all indians consumers to think before buying any videocon appliance as well as there servicing agents ASI9062177909 aka "tarakeswar radio service".

D Dey

Feb 7, 2018

d dey
hawdiv

Jan 30, 2018

Led TV not working

This is to bring to your notice that I am having way too many problems with my TV which I have purchased from your reputed company.
When I had first bought the TV in January 2016, that TV itself had to be replaced immediately because it was faulty.
Then the replaced TV also started giving me problems due to which it had to be replaced again with another TV (you can kindly check my records for the same).
Now this TV is also giving me problems ...first with the Wi-Fi (wireless connection) not working on the TV and now the TV itself has stopped completely.The power light is not coming on at all.
I fail to understand how a reputed company as yourself does not live up to the customers expectations . I have paid 50,000 R/s which in itself is no small amount and this is the kind of service I am provided with !!
My TV is under the extended warranty period but it has been only about a year since this replaced TV was provided to me...
I fail to understand why such an expensive TV doesn’t function properly even for a year.?? Is it because you are using sub-standard parts ?
Imagine having been provided with three TV’s in a span of two years and still facing problems..
Kindly address this problem not only for me but as a whole so that you are aware what the customers are facing when they buy your products..
Please do not give me your standard answer that you will send your technician and he will look into the matter..This problem is on a much bigger scale..
Anyways I am forwarding you my latest complaint no. and also my phone no so that you can have a look into my records and see for yourselves the mental stress that I have to go through each time something like this happens.

Complaint no(Reference no). MUM2501180434

Mr Divya Singh
9820095330
Bombay
Hathway Broadband

Jan 17, 2018

replacement of my TV

Dear videocon,

i am very unhappy our customer service,

i bought videocon tv than your executive saying your tv warranty 5 years than now your executive saying only 1years warranty , you are totaly fraud company. you will taking action , now im going to consumer form and take action with you,

I am really disappointed by your service.No one is helping us. This is one last step i can take before going to consumer court.

Regression No- 9899519921

contact no- 9999477321

Kanchan

Dec 13, 2017

Dear Sweety Anu,

We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on write2us@vgmail.in. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Dec 12, 2017

Replacement of TV

Dear Johnson Vargheese,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.

Replacement of TV

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Johnson vargheese. I bought videocon TV (Model No.UHDTVVMM50QH0ZSA) before 1 years. It has 3 years of warranty(1year warranty + 2year extended warranty)
Also PAID 1100 rupees as service charge on 10th Nov 2017.

I have called on multiple time more than 50 times in call centre (39404040) , tried everything that I can do. but it did helped . Everytime I call same reply is been provided that I will get a call within 48 hrs or different things. which is not helping but just pushing the days.

Call centre provided series of numbers which I tried but no one helped me for this (below numbers provided by call centre as service delivery numbers).

9619122068 Mahesh

There are many numbers on which I called initially but not noted by me so that not mentioning here.

Your call centre straight away saying we are not responsible for service you can only call here for registering the complaint other than that they can not help customer.

I am really disappointed by your service.No one is helping us. We have already paid service charge on 04th Nov but still request is not fulfilled.

Other than this,
Few days back,I got call from service center, he was saying. " I am supposed to pay 20000Rs as they are providing a replacement even after knowing that my TV is still under warranty period."

As per my understanding, If my TV is in warranty then I dont need pay anything apart from service charge which is also mentioned on my warranty card. Before taking to court , If you can help me in this that is very greatful. I dont want to pay service charge again and I want TV should work fine without paying extra many as it is in warranty period and my 2 month Dish charge is to be provided as i was unable to use the amenities which I paid for.

Waiting for Replacement of my TV

Awaiting of Replacement of my TV from Long time

Dec 6, 2017

Dear Sweety Anu,
We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem along with your complaint ID or contact number at write2us@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg: 011-39404040 for Delhi.

Sweety Anu

Dec 5, 2017

Waiting for replacement of my TV

I am waiting for replacement of TV since 3 weeks. not getting proper response from Videocon Service center. Requested to help me.

hero fin corp - Installment paid in advance but bouncing charges added
    This is the worst finance I have never seen the service...
    CMWSSB - NO WATER SUPPLY
    My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in...
    Micromax Yu yureka plus - Yureka plua restart
    My yureka plus is restarting again and again,if I plug...
    Hugecash - Not refund
    I applied loan in hugecash company. He send me mail u...
    Regional passport office - Passport Pending under print
    dear sir i have applied for a fresh passport from Delhi...
    Rafiq husain mirza - Forgot user name and password
    I have forgotten my username and password. Please reset my...
    CMWSSB - NO WATER SUPPLY
    My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call asking SBI ATM card details
    Got a Fake call from number - +91-9654504630, asking...
    Spam callers - Unauthorized callers
    Sir/Madam Today I received a call from 9004086488...