Videocon

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon

Krishna@2006

Aug 10, 2018

Tv fault

I have purchased a 32" led videocon tv from vijay sales indirapuram ghaziabad up as on 25/01/2016 with 3 yrs comprehensive warranty.
As on 20/8/2018 my TV has break down mother board get failed, I have complaint as on 21/04/2016 for this, after 20 days of complaint he reply than he has no parts, why I suffer when I pay with warranty. I request you plz do needful action for repair my tv
Preeti Agarwal

Tv fault

Sohail2535

Aug 1, 2018

LED SPEAKERS RELATED PROBLEMS MY COMPLAINT NO GHA 1707180263

We are using Videocon LED since last 1 to 1 -1/2 years ; Now we are facing display related issue from more than one month & our LEB is under warranty period.

Secondly we continually follow up & visit with you concern office from same day; but still our issue is not resolve by your team members.
The response from Pondicherry service centre was not good .they are talking irresponsible and also pay 590 services changed. your services is very poor and also your services man also poor.we talking not properly so please solved my led problem
Sohail2535

Aug 1, 2018

DEAR SIR/MAM

We are using Videocon LED since last 1 to 1 -1/2 years ; Now we are facing speakars related issue from more than one month & our LED is under warranty period.

The response from Pondicherry service centre was not good .they are talking irresponsible and i pay 590 service charge also i requested to please solve my problems. your services man are not good and we not talking properly
Paras sharma 21

Jul 31, 2018

Videocon Fridge Compressor got damaged

I have bought Videocon product because i have full faith in videocon services , but now there is not even a single persent of faith in your company , our Videocon fridge's compressor got damaged now it's been two or three weeks still our problem is not fixed up .

I've been following up to your team since then neither they are listening nor they are paying attention to my query , infact they are just saying that they will get fix this problem very soon but i don't know when that day comes , we are facing huge problem due to that as you also know that summer is going on everyone have to have fridge in their home in order to save every goods every food products.

Hereby i am requesting you to please fix this problem as soon as possible , kindly take this matter into consideration and please fix it asap.

Name - Paras sharma
Complaint No - 1907180160
Mobile No. - 9911032070
yuvaraja senthamaraikannan

Jul 24, 2018

CHE1606180079

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is YUVARAJA (Mobile No :- 7871191919)

We are using Videocon TV since last 1 to 1 -1/2 years ; Now we are facing display related issue from more than one month & our TV is under warranty period.

The response from Pondicherry service centre was not good .they are talking irresponsible. we request you please look into the same on priority basis; as we are suffering lot of problems due the same.
This is for your action & good record.
Registered complaint details as follows.

Complaint registered Name :-yuvaraja

Janardan Pilli

Jul 21, 2018

MUM2206180274

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is Janardan S. Pilli (Mobile No :- 9769077895)

Now no one had response my phone call too. we request you please look into the same on priority basis; as we are suffering lot of problems due the same.

Enclosing the purchase invoice copy for your kind perusal. This is for your action & good record.
Registered complaint details as follows.

Complaint registered Name :-Janardan S.Pillli
Complaint No :- MUM2206180274
Contact No :- +91-9769077895

Reagrds,

Janardan S.Pilli
sonam.singh@loanbaba.com

Jul 16, 2018

32" led tv complaints
I have purchased 32"LED on 2017with 3 years warranty.
Recently I'm getting problem with the screen.
The Display is not working properly We are unable to seen pictures every second
I have complained about this to customer care No.but nobody talk properly.

since then I have following it up with the above number and everytime i'm promised my complain will be attended in 24 hours.
I have made 4 - 5 calls in this regard but in vain.i want clarifictaion otherwise will go to the consumer court.

Sonam Singh
Mr kathuria

Jul 9, 2018

Videocon LED problem

Dear Customer Care
Videocon LED TV Center,

My Name is Rahul Kathuria & I Purchased the Videocon LED from Ruby Electronics Faridabad.
Model No VJ432HH02FK in this model I got 3 years warranty

My LED was not working from 13/06/18 there is a small issue with this LED set its not started by Remote and I submitted this LED in your Customer Care center UNIQUE POINT SCF 39 Sector 16A Faridabad as on 14/06/18.. My Complaint Id is GUR1406180252..

There is a person Keshav on customer desk he said we dont have this part it will take a week we arrange and repair your LED by Monday and will update you.. After 10 days i went your service centrer as i dont get any response from there side then they said your LED will repair by 26/06/18 but still not repair and again give me a next date of 29/06/18.

And when i reached there on 29th June they again said part is not available will give you on Monday 02/07/18.
Then I asked give me your senior number he gave me Mr Sunil Number (7065022680) he said i am out side call to my Area Manager Mr Kamal Kant (7065022776) but Mr kamal is not responding on my calls after many time i called him that day and also leave a message Mr Kamal kant please call back My name is Rahul Kathuria but he ignored my message too..

Next day 30th June again i reached your service center and call Mr Kamal Kant twice but he could not reply again Ill call him and finally he answer my call i explain everything to him and He ensure me sir you don't worry I already checked your part is available now and your LED will repair by Monday Evening 02/07/18..

And when I called on Monday Mr Keshav not replying on my calls many time but finally he answer the call and said I left the Job you talk to service center person.
Next day again I reached your Service center and still my LED is not repaired the person Lakshey Gaba is very rudely reply (abhi nahi hua apka LED 5 din aur lagenge) as we don't have part availability.. Then I shout on him & ask where is your senior and Immediately i call to MR Kamal Kant but his number switched off and he gave me another number of Mr Harinder (7065022731)..

Then i call to Mr Harinder he same promised me sir don't worry Ill arrange your part and delivered your LED tomorrow evening at your home and when i called him next day again he told me new story sir your part was on the way from Kurukshetra but Vehicle breakdown in Midway then He took Mr Rawat on con call to ensure me that actually there was vehicle issue today will send it by tomorrow and they both ensure me sir your LED will repair by Monday 09/07/18 Evening any how give us a last chance will take this on priority.

And finally Monday evening I again called him 3 time but he could not reply on my calls after 1 hour again i call him again and again then finally he answered my call and said sir we don't have the technician as Company Not given salary to technician so your LED is still not repaired.

A very shameful reply from him in a con call with Mr Sunil again was also saying the same (Sir salary nahi de rahi company) and again ask me to give me some more time as technician is available will immediate repair your LED and confirm you..

In whole conversation no senior person taken my complaint seriously and make me fool as per there convenient and a very painful thing i gave my 2 contact numbers my registered number 9716616166 as well as My alternate number 9311870336 and every time i chase for my LED also request them to Kindly update me on call but they all non sense people take me for granted and never called to me.
In every visit to service center they are not even ask to sit on not even for a Glass of water in this heated summer time very very shame full to all the concern person in this case for this blender foolish mistake done by all.

Finally i explain everything that what happens in last 25 days with me and My LED and I hope for the best if there is any actual customer desk to Help the customer then I get Immediate reply and action on this negligence & My LED will repair by Tomorrow evening otherwise i will go in to Consumer Court by Wednesday Morning as there is no other option for me..

Also put this mail and entire conversation on Facebook whats app and all other social networking sites by Tomorrow morning As enough is enough..

Andi will never suggest and recommend to any buyer that go for any Videocon Products as there is no service after purchase the product. Only mentally and Physically torcher by there company employs and there stupid service center people of your owned product repairing..

Very Very Pathetic and shameful i must say.... I really want to close this type of non working service center to avoid this kind of stupidity.. If they don't have salary to give there people then how they run the service center..
This incidence create a BIGEST QUESTION MARK against VIDEOCON products..
Arjun184

Jul 5, 2018

Services

What the heal.
I complain against the dish tv signal problems Before 36 hour.
But not any engineer come to solve this..
I called to customer care no but helpless answers
Manish Sharma Kosi Kalan

Jul 4, 2018

Videocon led TV 32'

I have bought VIDEOCON LED TV 32' two months back, All of sudden it stopped working once i have registered complaint then one guy came to my home before that we have never touched it once it has been installed by VideoCon person. He told that its card is not working then it took 8 days approx and again guy came and said it has broken. We have told him multiple times that even we have not touched it only your team has done something.

Feeling really bad after seeing this kind of product and services from Videocon. Kindly suggest what should i do? Should i file case in consumer court or something else pls suggest.

Manish Sharma
vish2547

Jul 2, 2018

Display problem

This is vinodh kumar, I am using Videocon LED 42" TV. It is working good in conditions but sometimes display not on, after sometimes it will on automatically may some loose contact in Power unit. Please send the machanice.

My contact no: +91 7396915053.

Address: 6th lane last, Rajeev gandhi nagar, Guntur, Andhrapradesh, INdia

ravibhushanshukla

Jun 27, 2018

Videocon 4K TV Display issue - GHA0206180051

Videocon Team

Complaint number - GHA0206180051

Unfortunately we have purchased a 4k 3D TV purchased 2 year back. i never seen such kind of worst service of LED repair.
It is approx 1 month logged a complaint but we did not have any response form your side. we don't know what is going at your side.

This is disaster service management from one of reputed company. So now am writing to you to look into same & do needful on priority so please acknowledge this mail & revert with proper justification on delay & update on replacement part asap.

Ravi Shukla
prashantjain2011

Jun 26, 2018

Videocon LED not working

Some day (Approx 8-10 days) back i called to your customer care 2 times continuously and your executive pick my call and he transfer this call to senior person but no body attend that call. They are holding the phone at least 10 minutes, and no Videocon executive attend that call. If you required, i can share you a call recording. They are not providing any ticket id for my issue.

After that on 24th June 2018, Again i called to customer care and your executive told me that on same day means on 24th June 2018, Videocon executive visit your home for resolving your issue. After asking for ticket ID, they provide me a ticket ID no : JAI0506170079. But still no executive visit at my home.

I am not able to watch TV from approx from last 20-25 days.

So please send your executive today immediately and resolve my issue.
khyat negi

Jun 26, 2018

32" led tv complaints

I have purchased 32"LED on 2016 with 3 years warranty.
Recently I'm getting problem with the screen.
The colour of screen changes automatically, Greenish colour -- Normal Colour --- Greenish colour , every second
I have complained about this to customer care No.but nobody talk properly. their person will come to home and check tv said tv screen is not working so it will change thrue vediocon within 15 days but one month complited nobody come .infact whenver i call their caustomar care they told me my work is only note down complaints so i can not tell you any status. i called their many numbers all/SMS.

Khyat Singh Negi
9899766654,9911797601
विजय बोंबले

Jun 25, 2018

Patetic Service From Videocon Service Center

I had call locked for my Videocon 32 inch TV at 31 may 2018 . Guy from service centre came to my home to check my TV
And tell us , "He need to change one part from of your TV so my no Display issue will resolve". ASnd he took that part with him and tell us Part will be replace in 2 to 3 day. But till the date my TV part not getting replaced. And Funny Part is when ever i have call to customer care They have only one Answer " We are update your request and your issue get resolved in 24 our" They also provide Service center number which is one of guy Mobile number His name is Mahendra or Dharmedra Dubay somthig but this guy is not pick up call any time And that guy who took my TV part he is also not pick the call. This is Very Very Pathetic And Chutyya ( Parden my Language )Service they provide.

This customer care center people just making full people like me. So I have request to People Dont buy any Videocon Product.This people spoiling Vediocon Name also.

VB
RAJKUMAR SUNDARAM

Jun 25, 2018

WORSTSERVICE

I have purchased 32"LED on 9/7/2015 with 3 years warranty.
Recently I'm getting problem with the screen.
I have complained about this to customer care No. 022-394040 on 11th. I was told that mechanic will attend to it in 2 to 3 days
But none of them has come neither I have received any call/SMS.
I have made 4 - 5 calls in this regard but in vain.

mahendra pratap mishra

Jun 23, 2018

Led tv 32inch

When we switch on the tv it shows red lights on tv but when we power on by remote tv does not gets on .
The complaint was done on 11-2-2018
and ref no was LUC1102180086.service man has also come and paid service charge .he told some tv part is to be changed but till now tv is not repaired .for this i m not satisfied with ur service
SARATHCHAND

Jun 22, 2018

My 24 inch led lying idle in my home 2 months

My 24 Videocon led TV got power problem before 2 months and I gave a complaint to service center and they sent a service executive and he told that he have changed the board(my TV is under warranty) and he told it will take 1 week . Week on week went but he didn't turn up , when I asked he gave his manager Mr.thiru number and I called him, he told there is no people here it will take 2 week to appoint new people,
But till now (nearly 2 months ) he is saying the same story then I contact customer care and ask regional head no and they gave me.abishek no , and Mr. Abishek told within 1 week he will solve the problem, but till now no one turned up and they r saying the same story, in this experience , I decided not to go Videocon product s ever , u can imagine who is responsible for the fault....any good bye Videocon

SARATHCHAND
manojkr.in

Jun 12, 2018

issue with my 40" LED TV

Recently we had an issue with my 40" LED TV and I lodged complaint with Videocon service center.

Engineer visited and advised that TV IC damaged which needs to be replaced but part not available with him and it will take 4-5 days to replace the component, I said ok you can change it once part available with you, but he asking for service charge i.e. 800+GST I said once you complete service only I can pay but he said my complaint would be cancel if i will not pay service charge and no component will be replaced.

I again called Videocon Service Center they also forced me to pay service charge first then only can TV repaired..

My TV is in under warranty and all these people like blacking me that i will not pay service charge then TV wouldn't be repaired...

I also asked executive of Videocon to provide address of Service Center but he said that I have to pay service charges else TV won't be repaired.

Please assist me in getting this issue resolved.

Manoj

Jun 11, 2018

LED TV not working.Complaint no. THA0605180031

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is just to bring into your notice that, i have purchased Videocon 40' TV in 2016 from Belapur (Navi Mumbai) & same having 03 years of warranty. But suddenly few days back TV getting started turning ON lately after switch on the plug.

I have already registered complaint of same at your kamothe (Navi Mumbai) service centre having complaint no. THA0605180031 dated 07.05.18. Your official persons over there has promised us that subject part will get received within 15 days from Aurangabad factory. But it almost more than one month & still i have not received any part from service centre.

i have spoke to your person yesterday & now she again assuring that subject replacement part will take more 15 days to receive at service centre- Kamothe.

From last 15 days, TV is in switched off mode only as it didn't get turned ON.

This is disaster service management from one of reputed company..

So now am writing to you to look into same & do needful on priority

so please acknowledge this mail & revert with proper justification on delay & update on replacement part asap, else we will knock the door of consumer court.

Expecting your positive response at earliest.

Jun 11, 2018

LED TV not wotking complaint No. THA0605180031

Dear Sir/ Madam,

From last 15 days, TV is in switched off mode only as it didn't get turned ON.

This is disaster service management from one of reputed company..

So now am writing to you to look into same & do needful on priority

Expecting your positive response at earliest.

nasayed

Jun 9, 2018

Washing machine

Complaint no:-mum2905180053
Hi i have bought a washing machine from videocon. pathetic after sales service i have ever come across please do nto ever buy any product from vediocon they would gv u a run around for your money. the customer service is the worst in the whole world. looks like un educated ppl sitting there to take ur call. they just keep u on mute and disconnct the call. ********DO NOT EVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM VIDEOCON************. ITS WORST. i have been behind these ppl for last one month to get my machine repaired but no response.
Karam Raj

Jun 7, 2018

Faulty Videocon LED TV (Smart Full HD)- Model No. VKV40FH18xAH

I have purchased one number Videocon LED TV (Smart Full HD) - Model No. VKV40FH18xAH from M/s. EP Electronic Paradise Pvt. Ltd., Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092 vide invoice no. VM/R-2736/2016-17 on dated 08/10/2016 for an amount of Rs.32,200/- which was finance from Baja Finance with 05 years warantee.

After its installation the above said LED TV was not working since January, 2018. In this regard, I have contacted the Mr. Sudhakar Jha the representative/sales man of EP Electronics, Laxmi Nagar Delhi. He logged a complaint in Videocon service centre vide complaint no.DEL2501180117 and on dated 25/01/2018 engineer of Videocon visited my home and checked the LED TV and said the Panel of LED TV set is faulty and need replacement and charge visiting fee Rs.944/- vide receipt no.755 dated 25/01/2018. I contact the engineer on his mobile which he gave during first visit Mr. Santosh (8802517302). and after 15 days he came to my home and uninstall LED TV and bring back to company for necessary repairing. After 4-5 days he visited my home with TV and install the same in running condition. But sorry to inform you the said LED TV was again malfunctioning its repairing after two days. Again I contacted the representative of EP Electronics: Mr. Sudhakar Jha for its malfunctioning he again lodged the complaint with Videocon vide complaint no.DEL1903180406. In reply to my secound complaint with Videocon Engineer told me the part is not available so as and when it is available it will be fitted in your LED TV.

I again and again contacted with the Videocon Engineer and complaint centre on telephone but all in vain. They replied the same as and when part is available it will be fitted.

In the month of April 2018, Mr. Sanjiv and Mr. Sudhir and Santosh (Engineer) the repair centre of Videocon replied that if your LED TV will not repaired company will provide you new LED TV or refund your money.

In this regard, it is inform you that after follow up of 05 months nothing has been done so far.

It is requested to kindly look into the matter and arrange to provide me the new LED TV (Samart / Full HD) or refund my money as quickly as possible otherwise I will be compelled to move in consumer redressal Forum for your poor services and poor product and poor promises of yours.

KARAM RAJ
A-421, New Ashok Nagar, Delhi-110096
9717699100 / 9899109858
PankajJat Rana

Jun 5, 2018

Videocon LED TV- reg.

VIDEOCON
MY COMPLAIN NO IS DEL2705180079 Dated: 27.05.2018

Dear Concern This is complain is related to my Videocon LED which stopped working on 22nd May, on call the service call centre they sent an engineer, who declared that tuner card is need to be replaced, as it was in guarantee period. They given me time for 2-3 days to get it fixed. But after regular follow ups for last 7-9 days. There is no positive response from the Customer care please help me out this trouble as soon as possible.

Contact No : 09911882464
PankajBhatia2

Jun 4, 2018

VIDEOCON

MY COMPLAIN NO IS GUR2205180125

This is complain if my Videocon Referigerator which stopped working on 22nd May, on call the service call centre they sent an engineer, who declared that Compressor is need to be replaced, as it was in guarantee period. They given me time for 2-3 days to get it fixed. But after regular follow ups for last 10-15 days today i was surprised to know that The company has loaded the New Compressor in a Truck (with some other stuff) and the dirver of had parked the truck at his residence and demanding is all previous long pending dues towards company. Only after clearance of dues he will move forward. And after taking to the supervisor in Videocon he told me that some one has expired at Driver's home so it will take 3-4 more days. How Stupid it sounds that if i take his word seriously that some one has expired at Driver's home company like Videocon has no backup plan to settle the things and they have no alternate transport facility to send the material to their customers.

After follow up with the service centre they have no clue that how many days it will take to repair the fridge. Now they are saying as it will come we will install we can't do anything.

All this incidence has inspired me to blacklist Videocon from my life. As in today's scenario where Serive is the main priority they are lacking it very badly.

I have only options now to move to consumer forum and register my complain and demand for compensation for my mental harrasment in this 45 degree weather.

or may be you will help me after this mail and I will get service asap.
Call me on 9811319408

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...