Videocon

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon

Hathway Broadband

Jan 17, 2018

replacement of my TV

Dear videocon,

i am very unhappy our customer service,

i bought videocon tv than your executive saying your tv warranty 5 years than now your executive saying only 1years warranty , you are totaly fraud company. you will taking action , now im going to consumer form and take action with you,

I am really disappointed by your service.No one is helping us. This is one last step i can take before going to consumer court.

Regression No- 9899519921

contact no- 9999477321

Kanchan

Dec 13, 2017

Dear Sweety Anu,

We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on write2us@vgmail.in. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Dec 12, 2017

Replacement of TV

Dear Johnson Vargheese,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.

Replacement of TV

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Johnson vargheese. I bought videocon TV (Model No.UHDTVVMM50QH0ZSA) before 1 years. It has 3 years of warranty(1year warranty + 2year extended warranty)
Also PAID 1100 rupees as service charge on 10th Nov 2017.

I have called on multiple time more than 50 times in call centre (39404040) , tried everything that I can do. but it did helped . Everytime I call same reply is been provided that I will get a call within 48 hrs or different things. which is not helping but just pushing the days.

Call centre provided series of numbers which I tried but no one helped me for this (below numbers provided by call centre as service delivery numbers).

9619122068 Mahesh

There are many numbers on which I called initially but not noted by me so that not mentioning here.

Your call centre straight away saying we are not responsible for service you can only call here for registering the complaint other than that they can not help customer.

I am really disappointed by your service.No one is helping us. We have already paid service charge on 04th Nov but still request is not fulfilled.

Other than this,
Few days back,I got call from service center, he was saying. " I am supposed to pay 20000Rs as they are providing a replacement even after knowing that my TV is still under warranty period."

As per my understanding, If my TV is in warranty then I dont need pay anything apart from service charge which is also mentioned on my warranty card. Before taking to court , If you can help me in this that is very greatful. I dont want to pay service charge again and I want TV should work fine without paying extra many as it is in warranty period and my 2 month Dish charge is to be provided as i was unable to use the amenities which I paid for.

Waiting for Replacement of my TV

Awaiting of Replacement of my TV from Long time

Dec 6, 2017

Dear Sweety Anu,
We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem along with your complaint ID or contact number at write2us@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg: 011-39404040 for Delhi.

Sweety Anu

Dec 5, 2017

Waiting for replacement of my TV

I am waiting for replacement of TV since 3 weeks. not getting proper response from Videocon Service center. Requested to help me.

Nov 29, 2017

Hello Team,
My name is darshan surve. I bought videocon TV (Model No.VKCA0FH0ZMA2) before 1 years. It has 3 years of warranty.
I logged complaint before 29th sept 2017 with call number THA2909170054.
Also PAID 944 rupees as service charge on 21st sept 2017.

I have called on multiple time more than 20 times in call centre (39404040) , tried everything that I can do. but it did helped . They are saying I will get call within 48 hrs or diffrent things. which is not helping but just pushing the days .

7039041178 Sudheer
8422847737 Manoj Mane (called him more than many times ; not picking up phone my phone directlry cut my call many times)

8422843321 /8879797062 Parvez (called him many times but not picking up my call)

Your call centre straight away saying we are not responsible for service you can only call here for registering the complaint . other than that they can not help customer.

there are different statements from different people.
before few days they closed my call as completed. I called 4 times to open that call.there was statement from your call centre engineer that they can not open the call they can only open new call for same thing.

There was statement from another senior person that they will patch call with me and Manoj Mane within 4 hours . then I didnt received call from anyone and I was waiting for 4 hrs..

I am really disappointed by your service.No one is helping us. We have already paid service charge on 29th sept but still request is not fulfilled.

Other than this,
Few days back,I got call from delivery person he was saying. " 3000Rs Ready rakhna me TV leke aa raha hu. TV 43 inches he so extra 3K lagage ."

I speak with his senior (8422843308 Rajesh ) and he said he can not help so talk to Manoj Mane (8422847737). So I called him but he never picked my phone after that.
As per my understanding, If my TV is in warrenty then I dont need pay anything apart from service charge which is also mentioned on my warrenty card.

Call me on 8779983548.

Here to addition of this they have closed my call and not ready to reopen it. They are asking me to launch new complaint and again pay a service charge again.
As they closed my complaint which not my mistake.

I have logged complaint with consumer court (complaint number
512112). . Before taking to court , If you can help me in this. that is very greatful. I dont want to pay service charge again and I want TV should work fine without paying extra many as it is in warranty period.

Nov 28, 2017

Dear Yogi(Yogi 1974),

Nov 24, 2017

Dear Sandeep Kumar,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in in case you need any assistance.

Nov 22, 2017

Dear Kishanbhai Patel,

Nov 22, 2017

Pathetic service by Videocon (PAT2309170151)

Dear Customer(Rksuman.patna@gmail.com),

Nov 21, 2017

Dear Yogi(Yogi 1974),

Nov 21, 2017

Dear Sandeep Kumar

sandeep.net2

Nov 20, 2017

40 inch led - Service Center forcing direct and indirect for home visit

I registered complaint for power issue and speaker problems in customer care. I got a call from nearest service center (Dwarka sector 7) they asked for visit charges RS 940. I called in customer care and they suggest me to took your product to service center. I took my led at dwarka service center. They resolve only power issue and said we have limited speakers and we have job card for power issue only. We will create another ticket for speaker you have to bring your led again. I told them i registered complaint for both problems. But they said we have only power issue job card for against your complain.

"And then he said we always said customer to bring engineer at home."

Service center executive are forcing customers directly and indirectly to pay home visit charges. They resolve problem one by one so customer irritate to visit service center and next time use home visit services.

Now I have to use home visit service because when I bring my led from service center now another problem arise "No Single". And customer care said you have only two option bring engineer to home or bring your led to service center.

I asked from customer care to complaint against service center for that kind of behavior he did not respond.

Sandeep Kumar
Yogi 1974

Nov 18, 2017

No body came from sevice center for repair of led tv 40" after complaining

Myself Yogendra Kumar, I had purchased a videocon led tv 40" from balaji electronics ,Dabri more, Janakpuri in December 2015. Now , display of screen is not working. So, I had discussed with customer care representative, I told him when I will call you later. Yesterday whole day, I was at my house, and in whole day,i didn't know how many times I called to customer care number but no one picked phone, after that I sent a mail to customer care but till now I am waiting for any response. Eventually I logged a complaint to videocon services, I SMS came to me instantly that one technician named girish detailed to me for repair of tv, he didn't come to me till now. So.pl tell, what should I do now ? Should I wait until he does not come to me or.....................

Nov 18, 2017

Dear Kishanbhai Patel,

bharatpatel81

Nov 17, 2017

Bad Bad Bad Cusomer Service

We have bought Videocon TV, it's stopped working for some reason after around 2 year. We had 3 year warranty on it so we have informed to local dealer in Chikhali, Gujarat, They have sent Videocon technician, he checked and couldnot fix and then we informed Area Manager at Surat, they said it will get replacement new TV before Dasherra (2017) festival , will get it replaced and then they said before Diwali 2017. They did not. They gave us replacement faulty TV, VERY OLD TV after 2.5 months. As it was very old tv so that stopped working as desired. We complained to local dear, area manager, technician, even lots of email to customer care. The issue is not yet resolved. Its going to be around 4 month now. Its look like they are throwing ball to each other and no one wants to take responsibility to resolve the issue. They don'e provide the service. I would say its a VERY VERY VERY BAD BAD BAD customer service.

Kishanbhai Patel
8238558099, 9978342110
Rksuman.patna@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2017

Pathetic service by Videocon (PAT2309170151)

With regards of reference number PAT2309170151. I would like to inform you my led TV(40 inch) got defective after 1 years of purchase I called to customer care on 23-09-2017 and asked for "engineer on call" service because we are unable to carry a huge TV to service center. Since September to till date I didn't receive my TV from service center. This is how you provide service to your customer. I'm fed up of your service now. Please return back my TV whether it has been fixed or not. I'll move forward to complaint the same to consumer court.

I'm waiting for your positive response on urgent basis.

Raj

Dear Abhishek Singh,

singh32abhi

Nov 4, 2017

LED Panel not getting changed

I've been facing issue with LED Tv purchased last March'2017. I've registered complain twice but still the panel is not changed. Nor the employees are professional. They're rude and not taking interest at local level.

I've complained (LUC1509170033) and a engineer by name Rupesh (CUG Contact - 7055704648) visited, but the problem was not solved and despite follow the engineer is not turning up to resolve the issue.

Have contact even the store manager, and the panel is delivered by the company but the local employees are not coming to repair the TV.

Extremely disappointed on the service.

Abhishek Singh
9565208888

Nov 3, 2017

I logged complaint before 29th sept 2017 with call number THA2909170054.
Also PAID 944 rupees as service charge on 29th sept 2017.

I have series of numbers which I tried but no one helped me for this (below numbers provided by call centre as service delivery numbers).
7039041178 Sudheer
8422847737 Manoj Mane (called him more than 50times ; not picking up phone my phone directlry cut my call many times)

there are different statements from different people.

I am really disappointed by your service.No one is helping us. We have already provided service charge on 29th sept but still request is not fulfilled.

Other than this,
Yesterday I got call from delivery person he was saying. " 3000Rs Ready rakhna me TV leke aa raha hu. TV 43 inches he so extra 3K lagage ."

I speak with his senior (8422843308 Rajesh ) and he said he can not help so talk to Manoj Mane (8422847737). So I called hime but he never picked my phone after that.

Darshan S.

Nov 3, 2017

Sanjay Moghal 7039040962

7039041178 / 8422847737 Manoj mane

manoj.mane@techcare.co.in

I logged complaint before 29th sept 2017 with call number THA2909170054.
Also PAID 944 rupees as service charge on 29th sept 2017.

Darshan S.

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...