Videocon

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon

bharatpatel81

Nov 17, 2017

Bad Bad Bad Cusomer Service

We have bought Videocon TV, it's stopped working for some reason after around 2 year. We had 3 year warranty on it so we have informed to local dealer in Chikhali, Gujarat, They have sent Videocon technician, he checked and couldnot fix and then we informed Area Manager at Surat, they said it will get replacement new TV before Dasherra (2017) festival , will get it replaced and then they said before Diwali 2017. They did not. They gave us replacement faulty TV, VERY OLD TV after 2.5 months. As it was very old tv so that stopped working as desired. We complained to local dear, area manager, technician, even lots of email to customer care. The issue is not yet resolved. Its going to be around 4 month now. Its look like they are throwing ball to each other and no one wants to take responsibility to resolve the issue. They don'e provide the service. I would say its a VERY VERY VERY BAD BAD BAD customer service.

Kishanbhai Patel
8238558099, 9978342110
Rksuman.patna@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2017

Pathetic service by Videocon (PAT2309170151)

With regards of reference number PAT2309170151. I would like to inform you my led TV(40 inch) got defective after 1 years of purchase I called to customer care on 23-09-2017 and asked for "engineer on call" service because we are unable to carry a huge TV to service center. Since September to till date I didn't receive my TV from service center. This is how you provide service to your customer. I'm fed up of your service now. Please return back my TV whether it has been fixed or not. I'll move forward to complaint the same to consumer court.

I'm waiting for your positive response on urgent basis.

Raj

Nov 7, 2017

Dear Darshan S,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.

Nov 7, 2017

LED Panel not getting changed

Dear Abhishek Singh,

singh32abhi

Nov 4, 2017

LED Panel not getting changed

I've been facing issue with LED Tv purchased last March'2017. I've registered complain twice but still the panel is not changed. Nor the employees are professional. They're rude and not taking interest at local level.

I've complained (LUC1509170033) and a engineer by name Rupesh (CUG Contact - 7055704648) visited, but the problem was not solved and despite follow the engineer is not turning up to resolve the issue.

Have contact even the store manager, and the panel is delivered by the company but the local employees are not coming to repair the TV.

Extremely disappointed on the service.

Abhishek Singh
9565208888
dsurve

Nov 3, 2017

Hello Team,
My name is darshan surve. I bought videocon TV (Model No.VKCA0FH0ZMA2) before 1 years. It has 3 years of warranty.
I logged complaint before 29th sept 2017 with call number THA2909170054.
Also PAID 944 rupees as service charge on 29th sept 2017.

I have called on multiple time more than 20 times in call centre (39404040) , tried everything that I can do. but it did helped . They are saying I will get call within 48 hrs or diffrent things. which is not helping but just pushing the days .

I have series of numbers which I tried but no one helped me for this (below numbers provided by call centre as service delivery numbers).
############ Rajesh
8451905173 Amol
7039041178 Sudheer
8422847737 Manoj Mane (called him more than 50times ; not picking up phone my phone directlry cut my call many times)

8422843321 /8879797062 Parvez (called him many times but not picking up my call)

There are many numbers on which I called initially but not noted by me so that not mentioning here.

Your call centre straight away saying we are not responsible for service you can only call here for registering the complaint . other than that they can not help customer.

there are different statements from different people.
before few days they closed my call as completed. I called 4 times to open that call.there was statement from your call centre engineer that they can not open the call they can only open new call for same thing.

There was statement from another senior person that they will patch call with me and Manoj Mane within 4 hours . then I didnt received call from anyone and I was waiting for 4 hrs..

I am really disappointed by your service.No one is helping us. We have already provided service charge on 29th sept but still request is not fulfilled.

Other than this,
Yesterday I got call from delivery person he was saying. " 3000Rs Ready rakhna me TV leke aa raha hu. TV 43 inches he so extra 3K lagage ."

I speak with his senior (8422843308 Rajesh ) and he said he can not help so talk to Manoj Mane (8422847737). So I called hime but he never picked my phone after that.
As per my understanding, If my TV is in warrenty then I dont need pay anything apart from service charge which is also mentioned on my warrenty card.

I hope atleast you will help me after this mail and I will get service asap.
Call me on 8779983548.

Darshan S.
dsurve

Nov 3, 2017

Sanjay Moghal 7039040962

7039041178 / 8422847737 Manoj mane

manoj.mane@techcare.co.in

Hello Team,
I logged complaint before 29th sept 2017 with call number THA2909170054.
Also PAID 944 rupees as service charge on 29th sept 2017.

############ Rajesh
8451905173 Amol
7039041178 Sudheer

there are different statements from different people.

Other than this,

I hope atleast you will help me after this mail and I will get service asap.
Call me on 8779983548.

Darshan S.

Oct 30, 2017

Videocon LED TV is not going to start

Dear Vikash Khare

Oct 30, 2017

Dear raj24866,

We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on write2us@vgmail.in. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

vkhare

Oct 25, 2017

Videocon LED TV is not going to start

Hello Team,

My Videocon LED TV is going to start, its red light blink one time only and TV is just off/dead from yesterday, please visit at my home, and resolve this issue asap.

Vikash Khare
Mobile : 8800635842

Oct 23, 2017

Dear raj24866,
We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem along with your complaint ID or contact number at write2us@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg: 011-39404040 for Delhi.

raj24866

Oct 21, 2017

The worst company of all

I have bought a refrigerator from the company. The parts have broken. I complained for this and they gave a number to contact further and the service man spoke so rudely, he said we dont provide spare ones, it doesn't matter if one customer is not satisfied, we dont pay attention to every one of the customers. Our company will go on like this only.

Oct 20, 2017

Dear Mansi sharma 21,

Oct 16, 2017

LED TV ISSUE 50 INCH

Dear Devesh,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in in case you need any assistance.

Oct 12, 2017

Dear Mansi sharma 21,

Mansi sharma 21

Oct 10, 2017

Customer service complaint

I am mansi sharma from Kolkata. I did complaint about my led TV model No-VMD50FH0zfa, it's not working from past 17 days I did complaint on 26th September 2017 they came once and said we have to replace a part after that they didn't came yet. I complained so many times but they only said we'll send any one in 24 hrs. They are so rude I can't explain sorry to say but you have very poor service. I will think twice to buy a product from your company.this was my 1st product . from your company.

Oct 10, 2017

No response from videocon service centre for led TV repair having 1+2 years warranty

Dear Mayank Bajlai,

vaithilingam

Oct 9, 2017

Videocon D2h product

My customer id number 117034711, I have complained that I have registered my complaint on 8th 0ctober 11am, still now nobody has come to attend and rectify my problem in the remote very slow in the customer service. I never expected.If it continues i will disconnect my Videocon connection .It is your discretion to decide. Thank u.

Oct 6, 2017

Dear Mayank Bajlai,

Mayank. Bajlai

Oct 5, 2017

Sir/madam I called service for last week and they hardly receive calls and after this they also talk very rudely and not giving any response for repair, we are really irritated and frustrated by the non responding of VIDEOCON SERVICE CENTRE
Please look into the matter ASAP
Complaint No. - LUC2609170309

Dear Parshuram Ghadge,

parshuram ghadge

Sep 29, 2017

No Service

i am getting a poor service from your authorised service center. On 16th sep17 i had lodge a complaint for my videocon 32" LED tV for display problem, your technician visited my home and informed me that some part has to be replaced. Till today my Tv has not been repaired. now no one recieving my call.This is my humble request to videocon to sort out this problem ASAP.

DETAILS
Parshuram G---------9930358079
Complaint No. Mum-1609170929
(Technician Name - Rajendra)--------7039041183

55 inch Led display have dust patch inside

Dear Varunji,

nikhilavinashe

Problem with LED PCB

I am facing problem with LED TV, where while running the TV Screen freezes and Sound is there or Sound goes off and video is running after 3 years of purchasing. The PCB of the LED TV has already been replaced with new one but the above problem still persist.have raised the complaint with Videocon customer care. complaint no is PUN2009170123. the technician visited on 20th sept and said PCB again need to be replaced and it will take around 5 days to receive the part from company. Now i am following up with technician, he is not receiving the call, i tried to call his manager Arun Nagare, no response from there also. When technician visited he was more interested in Visiting charges and service charges rather than looking into the problem.
it is really frustrating as there is no response from company or service center and still there is no permanent solution.
let me know when the issue will get resolved.

Regards:
Nikhil Avinashe
Gaurv Sarser

Sep 27, 2017

worst service which is still pending

I have led of videocon which is model no:-DDBTVVMA40FH18XAH and bought it on 23-10-2016 so it is in warrranty. Matter is that IED got some problem on 14-09-2017 after that i have registered my complaint engg. came on 15 or 16 september and informed me that there is a card which have some problem and need to change. then engg told me that it will come in 3 to 4 days but its not come yet.and i have registered my complaint 2nd time but my complaint is still pending after so many days........

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...