Videocon

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon

Anil16

Nov 6, 2018

Complaint Number VIJ1510180010_ LED 55" TV

I have a LED 55" TV which stopped working from October 15, 2018. Technician visited us on October 16, 2018 and informed that LED Panel problem and need to be replaced will place request once we receive the Part we will replace. It has been more than 3 weeks no one reverted. I keep on calling the service center and wrote two emails. But no response and unable to reach anyone except call center team.
Request to take it as a priority and do the needful, moreover, it is under warranty till August 2019.

Anil
9966201792
Fredrick Castro

Oct 30, 2018

Uncivilised manner of treating customers

From
Fredrick Castro – M.A. BL
Advocate – Madras high Court
Chennai

I have booked a request for re-location on Friday 26.10.2018. I was told that the technician will call me within 24 hours. The technician; one Lakshmanan from Kanchipuram called me and asked me when he can come. I have asked him to come on Sunday 28.10.2018 at about 9 am. He also confirmed the same. On Sunday he did not come up to 10 am hence I made a call to Lakshmanan but he did not pick up the phone. After this I have called him on more than 10 times but he deliberately did not pick up the phone.
From 28.10.2018 till date I have called Lakshmanan more than 30 times but he is not picking up the call.
Every day I am ringing up the customer care in the morning and in the evening. The executive who picked up the call tells me that the technician will come.
On 29.10.2018 I called the customer care centre at 7.54 Pm in the evening and explained to the executive who picked up the phone that the technician has not come and I am not able to watch the news and other programmes and hence I and my wife are suffering mentally and we are subjected to great hardship. We are forced to see the 4 walls of our room and do nothing else. This is causing great mental agony to us. The executive rudely told that the technician will come. When I asked when he will come; the executive has rudely told me that in the contract there is no time limit and the technician will come at the earliest. He told that he cannot mention any time period.
Till now no technician has come and our suffering continues.
Today morning I spoke to the customer care and the executive informed me that my complaint/ request has been closed on 27.10.2018 by one lokesh or Lakesh (spelling not celar). She was atleast courteous enough to state that she will open the complaint.
For the past 3 days I am not able to watch the news and other programmes and hence I and my wife are suffering mentally and we are subjected to great hardship. We are forced to see the 4 walls of our room and do nothing else. This is causing great mental agony to us.
Is this the way Videocon treats its customers.
Is there anyone who can take action or shal I turn to the media and inform the media about the functioning of Videocon.
Apart from this I will also be constrained to file a complaint before the consumer court for defective services and for compensation and damages if this issue is not resolved within the next 8 hours
krishnamurthicounder

Oct 17, 2018

Pathetic service from Videocon

It's very regrading that so pathetic service from Videocon. I had made a complain regarding my Videocon television on Thursday after that consult technician has not came yet.
Since then I was calling to customer care they are telling the consult technician will arrive with in 24 hour but non of them had came.
So this how you provide services to customer I will never suggest to any one to buy any Videocon product it's very pathetic service and performance by this product.

Here is my complain details.

THA1010180224

Response code : R64197

Krishnamurthi (7738911269).
Dilip jonwal

Oct 4, 2018

Bluring screen day by day

My tv's screen is bluring day by day..
And there is no complaint number provided where i can register my problem.
Maddy's​

Videocon​ display is dead

Dear Support Team

I THINK PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING FOR VIDEOCON SHOULD HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THEIR COMPANY.

I feel sorry for myself that I have purchased Videocon LED.

Get your TV repaired from Videocon is like nightmare. Extremely unhelpful and professional. My brother has SONY bravia and they have outstanding post sale service and I believe Videocon is quite a old brand and they have many divisions too they should improve their post sale service.

I purchased LED of Videocon TV Model number VJU40FH17XAH on 26/10/2015 with 3(Three Years) warranty. On 5 September 2018 i found there is no display on my TV. I registered the complaint on 5 September 2018 via complaint number Dear Customer Your Reference no is DEL0509180064 and engineer visited and advised that we do not have the parts, I have called so many times to your service agent but till today there is no response from the company.

As this product in under warranty so I have a right to get my product's fault repair, but unfortunately, I am unable to get the services.

Can U advise me when will your company help me to get this solution so that I am able to watch my tv. It is not my fault that the company have no parts for the same.

Kindly let me know by when we can expect the solution from your side.

Thanks & regards
Mohit Aggarwal
9599960404, 9205464643
Maddy's​

Oct 4, 2018

Videocon led display is not coming

Dear Support Team

I feel sorry for myself that I have purchased Videocon LED.

Kindly let me know by when we can expect the solution from your side.

Thanks & regards
Mohit Aggarwal
9599960404, 9205464643
Dharmendra Singh

Oct 3, 2018

MAKING FOOL

I have purchased Videocon 55' TV extended warranty of 2 more years.
Now the dust is seen on the screen with black spots. I lodged a complaint no. THA0409180025. AS ON DATE 04-09-2018
Service Engineer visited and demanding service charges of Rs.1200/-.

But service engineer insisted for servicing charges payment. I also talked to his Manager who also demanding
Service charges and could not rectify the complaint.
I feel very bad after seeing this kind service and product from videocon. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Should I approach consumer court . Waiting for reply immediately

dharmendra singh
Mob:9022932020
Satyenprajapati123

Sep 29, 2018

Black spots in screen then picture panel got failed

I noticed there was some black spots in screen I took my TV to service center where they told me this is just because of dust and they cleaned it. After 4-5 month I saw some stripes are developed in pictures and I phoned to service center and engenier told ur picture panel got damaged u have to send ur TV to the service center and 2 and half months passed they are keep researching on my TV........... What a service...........

PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE VEDIO CONE PRODUCTS
THIS IS A WORST COMPANY
MAMLU

Sep 20, 2018

Videocon TV 55'

I have purchased Videocon 55' TV model VMD55FHOZFA ON 11.11.2015 with extended warranty of 2 more years.
Now the dust is seen on the screen with black spots. I lodged a complaint no. DEL1709180081.
Service Engineer visited and demanding service charges of Rs.1200/-.
I told him that there is some gap in TV left from where the dust entered and this is company's fault who have
Not properly checked before sending TV in market for sale.
Service charges and could not rectify the complaint.
Should I approach consumer court . Waiting for reply immediately as warranty expire on 11.11.2018

RAMESH CHANDWANI
Mob. 9818251356
gaurav0286

Sep 19, 2018

VIdecon LED sound not coming

We have purchase the Videocon LED tv in 2016 with extended warranty and we are not facing a problem that sound in the LED is not coming we register a complaint on customer care complaint number GHA1609180065 where Monu name service engineer came to my house and checked the LED tv he mentioned that IC of that sound bar is faulty and in this case whole cabinet will be changed he mentioned that it will take 15-30 days to get the part. I paid the service charge of 590/-

I dont understand what kind of service is this in this customer has to wait for 15-30 days without watching TV as currenty no sound is coming this is really pathetic kind of response from videocon ... this is not at all acceptable if you are asking customer to wait for 15-30 days .

Request you to prioritize this and resolve the same at the earliest

regards/Gaurav
ph-8826366883
Dilip Saini

Blank Screen

I have purchased 28 inch LED TV on 15.11.2015 through your authorized dealer " Abhishek Electronic" Saleh Nagar, Jail Road, Bangla Bazar, Lucknow. Model No. LED VMV28HH07FH Serial No. 861015110139702894 for Rs. 15,500/-.
My Videocon TV is not displaying its screen and not functioning properly since last 40 days
I have also called at Customer Care Number in the month of August and thereafter your authorized service person visited and charged Rs.590/-.
But no action was taken to repair my TV.
Thereafter on 18.09.2018 my Boss Madan Singh Bisht Advocate called
at your customer care number and his yoru associate assured to resolve in 72 hours.
If you will not sought out this proble i am free to take any legal action against any you.

Your Consumer
Dilip Saini
Ph: 9695762459

Madan Singh Bisht
Advocate
Ph: 9450393014

sbhatt

Worst Service

I have purchased Videocon LED VMP32HH29FAM from Vijay Sales Janakpuri New Delhi vide cash memo no REF/MUKESH/*UE dated 12/01/2018. The TV is not working properly since last one and half months. Upon my request to Videocon customer care, they took the TV at their workshop and returned after 15 days without resolving the problem.

The casual approach of Videocon service centre and Vijaya Sales dose not appreciated
sbhatt

Videocon defective LCD

Since then, I am regularly requesting Videocon customer care as well as Vijay Sales, to resolve the manufacturing defect of my TV, but as on date no action has been taken either from Vijay Sales or Videocon service centre. Again Videocon LCD repair centre took the LCD on 4th September for repair but not send it till date. Despite my several call to mobile no 7065022527 of Ajay Chauhan LCD repair centre, but no respond on this mobile
dilipmahto

Sep 6, 2018

not repair my led tv wareenty periad

dear sir/madam
mera complaint no DEL2008180076 AND SCODE-S53883 HAI complaint kiye huye 3 week hogya hai agent sevice chager bhi le ke gye tv toner ka slip bana kar de gya or bola 2 din me laga dunga abhi tak nhi lgaya or jab bolta hu to ek no deta hai vinay ji ka jo kabhi call nhi uthate unka no hai 7065022513 kipya mere problam ka solution kare
mera naam dilip kumar

PLZ find my complain

Sep 4, 2018

Pending my complain Led TV

desply LED not working.Complaint no.AHM0108180466
I had purchased a LED 40'' Videocon TV my TV Disply Problem my complain pending 1 month
plz find my coplain my complai no - AHM0108180466

jkdas20820

Aug 29, 2018

LED TV not working.Complaint no.BHU1906180118

I had purchased a LED 55" Videocon TV model no-VMD55FH0ZF on dt : 04/10/2016 unfortunately my TV Panel Board is damaged and my TV is under guarantee period I lodged a complain on Dt21/06/2018 No-BHU1906180118 AND RESPONDE CODE R11638 but till date i.e after 2 months being passed but I am not getting any respond and no responsible Person like Area Manager & BM are picking up my calls . I request to look in to the matter and obliged
JKDas
bhattacharyya.payel26@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018

Washing Machine Problem, - KOL1107180146

I would like to inform you that I have a Washing Machine, Model is WM VF60C35-GWG, Serial No 770415270162701383 which is under AMC. AMC start date is 08/03/2016 and end date is 07/03/2020.

I am facing problem in Washing Machine from last one and half month. It is stopping work in middle of the wash.

I launched complain on 12/7/2018 , complain number is KOL1107180146. Technician came after 2 days and he started the machine and told us to inform him when it would be stop.We informed him through phone then we didn't get any response. We continuesly called to Videocon Customer care and after few days we got one number from videocon customer care, number is 9062202868 and we called on this number and we got to know the problem, he told me that we need to change the parts which is not available here, it will take 15-20 days. After that we wait for approx 18 days,then a technician came and changed the parts but he did not wait up to the completion of the wash. After changing the part, still we are getting the same problem, we again informed the technician he suggested to launched again complain.we did accordingly as per technician suggestion. But we did not get any response from anybody.I am really hopeless on Videocon because this is my 1st complain after bought the machine and it is also under AMC but still we don’t get any positive service.I hope you will assist me on the same and I am waiting for your positive response.
Lss

Aug 20, 2018

Washing machine

I have a videocon washing machine.
Their after sale service is very bad.
My machine is not working.
So I called their toll free number.
Their repair work is out sourced.
Some technical person from Air cool service centre has come and caused more damage than repair.
Very sad service.

Not useful to the consumer at all
Anand verma.

Leakage in indoor

Sir, I have bought a Videocon ac in january 2018 and meanwhile in August 2018 it stopped cooling,I have registered a complaint on 9/8/2018 your technician come and found that there is a leakage in indoor and told us that the part will be exchanged within 4 days but it was almost 8 days your company not providing us the part , we are suffering because of this our complaint no is gha0808180132 sir pls solve this issue ,I am highly unsatisfied with your service's I have called many a times your customer care but they put me on hold after talking to me contact no 9359333303
preetibhateha

LCD PROBLEM

I'm totally disappointed. my complaint no-gur0508180109 date 05/08/2018 videocom service is very poor i am no purchese next time videocom product

Hitesh Ghildiyal

TV not repaired

My complaint no is GUR2805180022 and SVC Point 8130655729 Provide SCode S92950. I loged my compliaint for TV repair in begining of month june but i did not get my TV repaired till now. Customer care agent is not reapiring my videocon TV and doing harresment woth their customer and consuming more time.

My mob no is 7042627484.

Hitesh
Krishna@2006

Aug 10, 2018

Tv fault

I have purchased a 32" led videocon tv from vijay sales indirapuram ghaziabad up as on 25/01/2016 with 3 yrs comprehensive warranty.
As on 20/8/2018 my TV has break down mother board get failed, I have complaint as on 21/04/2016 for this, after 20 days of complaint he reply than he has no parts, why I suffer when I pay with warranty. I request you plz do needful action for repair my tv
Preeti Agarwal

Tv fault

Sohail2535

Aug 1, 2018

LED SPEAKERS RELATED PROBLEMS MY COMPLAINT NO GHA 1707180263

We are using Videocon LED since last 1 to 1 -1/2 years ; Now we are facing display related issue from more than one month & our LEB is under warranty period.

Secondly we continually follow up & visit with you concern office from same day; but still our issue is not resolve by your team members.
The response from Pondicherry service centre was not good .they are talking irresponsible and also pay 590 services changed. your services is very poor and also your services man also poor.we talking not properly so please solved my led problem
Sohail2535

Aug 1, 2018

DEAR SIR/MAM

We are using Videocon LED since last 1 to 1 -1/2 years ; Now we are facing speakars related issue from more than one month & our LED is under warranty period.

The response from Pondicherry service centre was not good .they are talking irresponsible and i pay 590 service charge also i requested to please solve my problems. your services man are not good and we not talking properly

Kent Water Purifier - Pathetic Kent, not working as standards
    Dear sir, Am Vinay a kent user ,I want to take up this...
    SHAHA FINLEASE PVT LTD - CIBIL SHOWING OVERDUE IN NOT AVAILED CREDIT CARD LOAN
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is Saravanan S S/o Sundaram.V...
    TIME COACHING - NO MAT BATCH- FAKE PROMISES
    I joined Time BTM for MAT coaching 2019 in the month of...
    Indian Bank - Complaint against bank
    Main Rinki Kumari PMEGP me purv me loan ke liye apply ki...
    Spark corportation consultancy /ANJU - Money cheating
    Respected Sir/Madam, Welcome! Greetings! This is...
    INB Times of Money - Payment deducted but not delivered
    I purchased the pack for clash of kings game from google...
    Cross Roads - Regarding refund
    I have purchased a service package from cross roads...
    Vodafone - Avoid Vodafone
    I have a prepaid Vodafone connection and vodafone has been...
    bihar student credit card scheme - Bihar student credit card
    Dear sir, I'm from jamui district of Bihar ...
    Airtel - network