Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon LED TV

wall mounting of led tv
Akshay1177

Jul 31, 2020

LED Wall Mounting

wall mounting with of led tv
AmitKalra

Jul 9, 2020

Display issue LED TV

This is in reference to one product which I have purchased on 17th Aug, 2017 from Vijay Sales having branch at Indirapuram. It was a 43”inch Smart TV,
I have registered a complaint for display of my Videocon customer care and my complaint id is LP-7413742006131.
My complaint has not yet been resolved. Infact the TV has been taken thrice to the service centre and now it stops working at all. Earlier it was working fine. There were black patches visible on the screen. But now it seems that they have created another problem and it stops working at all. It's been more than 25 days that back and forth has been happening and no result or solution has been provided by Videocon yet. The part(Pannel) is not available and there is a depreciation policy for replacement. My question is that if the company is providing 3 years of warranty, then why are the parts not available within that period? If the parts are available, why is it taking so long to replace it? And if the solution is to replace the TV, then why should consumer bear an additional cost or depreciation cost for that?

Hope you understand that Videocon LED TV is in warranty period ,so please don't force me to go to Consumer Court and take action against you.

Amit
Patelgaurav

Jul 5, 2020

Motherboard and speaker

Motherboard And speaker issue LED TV

I have registered a complaint for motherboard and speaker of my Videocon TV twice but no response from your side.
My complaint has not been resolved still now many times I have contacted customer care people but there is no response from any one.

I have complaine in Videocone customers care in 06/01/2020. My parts is approved 08/01/2020. But it’s not dispatched.

Problem - Motherboard and speaker
Hope you understand that Videocon LED TV is in warranty period ,so please dont force me to go to Consumer Court and take action against you.

Model no : VMA40FH11XKW
COMPLAIN Number- LP - 6693872001061
Patelgaurav

Jun 15, 2020

Tv Display

I have already complain register in Videocone on 7 January 2020. But at this time my complain is not slowing. Many times I called Videocone customers care but it not responding.
Prabhakar Shivalkar

Feb 8, 2020

Display issue LED TV

This is in reference to one product which I have purchased on june29th 2017 from Vijay Sales having branch at Chembur. It was a 50”inch Smart TV,
I have registered a complaint for display of my Videocon TV twice but no response from your side.

Problem - There is no/minimum visibility in Videocon LED TV, Half screen is changed to black colour.

Immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Model no : UHD LED VNV50Q549SA-FDA --- 29/06/2017.

Kindly contact on - Prabhakar Shivalkar - 9757434739 . 9769238286 , 9833202387, Atharva Shivalkar --8291128335

Radhika Shivalkar
KALPIT AGARWAL

Jan 27, 2020

VIDEOCON LED TV SCREEN CORRUPT

Videocon is not solving my problem which is still pending since last 45 days.
I Mukesh Agarwal R/o 90 Naulakha Sadar Bazar Agra had purchased a Videocon LED Model-VKV 40 GH17 XAH TV″ No VKV40FH Serial No 110915110148900341 from M/s Digital World Sadar Bazar Agra Vide Retail invoice No. 103 on dated 25.10.2015 with 5y years warranty.

Last month I had faced a problem in my Videocon LED TV that TV screen was not appearing. Then I had registered a complaint on Videocon Service Centre naming R.K.Care Centre (GSTIN:09DSLPK4292L2ZY) at Shahid Nagar Agra on dated 07.12.19 for above said problem with AMC Type 17XAH. They told the problem is in Videocon TV screen and assured us for replacement of screen within a month. Even after no response within a month I again visited the Service Centre and that time they said that it will take time of approx 6 Months.
They gave contact no 01204500600 & 9897439386 of Sh Govind but even after repetitive calls there is no response at these numbers.

So I want to know that how much time you need to give this above-mentioned item because since last 45 days I can’t see my problem is resolving.I am unable to watch my TV and DISH TV charges are also going in vein.

I also mailed to [email protected] but no one reply to me.

In view of the above, you (concerned officer/official) are once again hardly requested to kindly replace above mentioned part OR kindly resolve the problem which is pending since last 45 days from your side and reply me as soon as possible/ contact me at 9639362517 /9759538422.

KALPIT AGARWAL

Jan 27, 2020

VIDEOCON SCREEN CORRUPT

Videocon is not solving my problem which is still pending since last 45 days.

I also mailed to [email protected] but no one reply to me.

naveen43

Oct 22, 2019

40 inch LED TV issue

HELLO

I am waiting for the replacement on my LED TV MOTHERBOARD since more than SIX month, nothing is happening no one is responding, what kind of a service is this, when these people cant give service why the hell they are manufacturing their TVs and selling them . around 200 times i called customer care , each time they will give one new person name and phone numbers half of which they wont even lift the calls. i am fed up with this. can any one suggest how to go for consumer court regarding this
Pk s

Sep 21, 2019

Videocon smart led TV

हमने गारंटी पीरिएड में कस्टमर केयर को कई बार कंप्लेन दर्ज कराई लेकिन लगभग सात महीनों से कोई सुनवाई नहीं हुई दुकानदार कहते है कि वीडियोकॉन कंपनी ही बंद हो गई दुकानदार का नाम टी बालाजी फ़िरोज़ाबाद
Bhushan305705

Sep 11, 2019

Videocon is not solving my problem which is still pending last 20 days.

I Laxmi R/o I-16/466 Bapa Nagar Karol Bagh, New Delhi-05 had purchased a Videocon LED TV 32″ with Videcon D2H Service Vide Retail invoice No. 307-DKB12-16RSI291 on dated 28/12/2016 It has 3 years warranty.
Last month I had faced a problem in my Videocon LED TV that TV screen only shows a D2H logo. Then I had registered a complaint on Videcon D2H customer care No. 91-15691156 on dated 20-08-19 for above said problem then on 21/08/19 D2H Service engineer had come and checked everything and said that this problem is in Videcon TV, not in D2H. Then I complain on 21-08-19 Vide Complaint Booking ID No. LP-5159351908221 to Videcon customer care No. 0120-4500600 on dated 22/08/19, Videocon Service engineer had come and said & mentioned in his 247 Around Service Job Card “MAIN DDB CARD DEFECTIVE” and he takes approval to his company for the above said part and charged Rs. 500/- but it is vain.

Last 15 days I regularly contact with VIDEOCON CUSTOMER CARE ON 0120-4500600 they all time said above mention item is approved but it is still pending our WAREHOUSE GHAZIABAD, so I want to know that how much time you need to give this above-mentioned item because last 19 days I can’t see my problem is resolving.
I also mail to [email protected] but no one reply to me.

In view of the above, you (concerned officer/official) are once again hardly requested to kindly give above mentioned part OR kindly resolve the problem which is last 19 days still pending with your side and reply me as soon as possible/ contact with me because my VIDEOCON TV is out of warranty in the last date of December 2019.

8447416691, 9213133361
Naveen198910

Aug 23, 2019

Led tv 32

Service not provided complaint registered mobile no 9740190654
I have a LED 32" TV which stopped working from date 21/7/18. Technician visited us on and informed that LED Panel problem and need to be replaced will place request once we receive the Part we will replace. It has been more than one year one month's no one reverted. I keep on calling the service center and wrote two emails. But no response and unable to reach anyone except call center team.
Request to take it as a priority and do the needful, mobile no 9740190654 MAN no 2106180009 response code R41311 date 21/7 18 please service provide
Dipika Kevani

Jun 28, 2019

Vediocon led t.v.

I have a Vediocon Led tv and it's under warranty period. I am facing problem in led. I contact Vediocon Customer Care No. Many times but they don't take any action. My complaint no. Is LP - 3834021905011. I contact many times it's Customer care last 2 months but they always delayed and replied differently.
Rumy Chawla

May 4, 2019

Very Bad Service From Videocon

Bought Videocon LED 55" model VKC 55FHZM on 29.10.2014.
In january 2019, TV screen was not displaying pictures correctly, lodged complaint at customer care number. Service engineer came and repaired the fault.
He charged Rs 1420.00 as visiting charges.
He said that we should call him again if we face any problem within one month. Within 2 or 3 days problem started again. Only audio was working, screen was not displaying properly. We called the person again. The person belonged to local dealer Union Electronics Ambala Cantt.
He didn't reply us for whole one and half month. After giving threat them to lodge complaint online or at customer care portal, they visited and checked the TV and told us that a part needed to be replaced. At that time, the part was out of stock so they would visit after some days and then only our LED could be repaired.
Two and half months passed, no one visited. They are not picking up phone, no one is there to reply us at customer care number.
Really very bad experience with Videocon, very bad customer service.
We don't know what to do with our "showpiece Videocon LED"!
Sarang.Agrawal

Dec 18, 2018

TV remote doesn't manafacture anymore

We have a Videocon Led Smart TV whose remote doesn't work and hence we are unable to access the smart mode. We kept contacting the service center as they hardly pick up and are very painful to even talk to. When they did pick up, they said they'll send a technician to fix the remote, as they didn't sell the products anymore. After two weeks, a man finally came and tried to fix it, but it didn't work. He said he'll try to replace it, but never did. Later, When contacted the service center, a woman picked up and said the "Videocon company has shut down." How do we get a new remote?
Shiva_nitk

Oct 21, 2018

Repeated issue in LED TV 55 inch under warranty.

Dear All,

Have purchased LED TV 55 inches which is in Warranty and facing repeated issue of white circular spot on the display screen at the centre and also the color variation (Black) in the half of the display screen. This is repeated issue and the service center is not able to resolve the same. Understand from the service centre head Mr Samir Pal that this repeated issue is due to non availability of genuine spare parts for this model.

Tried couple of times in last few days to contact Videocon service head of Kolkata Mr Nirmalya Ghosh and he never picks up the call and has any courtesy to call back. Dropped a msg through SMS & Whatsapp and so for no reply.

Videocon product quality and service is really bad...a long way to go to improve on many fronts.

Request some senior person from the Videocon (going through the complaints) to look into the issue and resolve the same at the earliest, as this is not getting resolved from the mid of June-18.

Complaint nos: KOL1807180218, 0310180030, 1710180004.

Shiva Shankar
9702041155.
Dharmendra Singh

Sep 27, 2018

My complain no :THA0409180025.

I have given complain ABOUT my 50" LED TV for service on 04th SEP 2018 , can someone help me resolving this asap -- My complain no :THA0409180025.

My issue is still not resolved
Service center guys asks me to call customer support
Customer supportS all contact number are swithoff
I got few numbers from Customer Care Center

9324885115-8422843314-9075004674. all are not contactable

One of your call centre agent suggests me to book a legal complaint
now i am feeling that are are making fool nobody is taking any responsibility and giving any proper reply

I called customer support 50 times atleast
I appreciate if someone looks at this issue from top level and resolves this asap
Dharmendra Singh
Global Financial Services
02,Dhanshree Sadan, Khadakpada
Kalyan West,421301
9022932020-8424035902-0251-2230577

40 INCH LED TV

My complain no is RAI 2907180020 complain date is 29/07/18
I am waiting for the replacement on my LED tv speaker since more than one and half month, nothing is happening no one is responding, what kind of a service is this. around 200 times i called customer care , each time they will give one new person name and phone numbers half of which they wont even lift the calls. iam fed up with this.
Please assist me in getting this issue resolved.

40 INCH LED TV issue

My complain no is RAI 2907180020 complain date is 29/07/18
Please assist me in getting this issue resolved.

40 INCH LED TV

My complain no is RAI 2907180020 registered on 29/07/18
I am waiting for the replacement on my LED tv display panel since more than one and half month, nothing is happning no one is responding, what kind of a service is this . around 200 times i called customer care , each time they will give one new person name and phone numbers half of which they wont even lift the calls. i am fed up with this.

Please assist me in getting this issue resolved

thisisramkumar

Sep 11, 2018

Videocon LED TV

I have given my 50" LED TV for service on July 14th, can someone help me resolving this asap -- Job No : BAN1407180026

My issue is still not resolved
Service center guys asks me to call customer support
Customer support asks me to call service center

I got few numbers from Customer Care Center

1. Ramesh - Bangalore service manager, never picks up the phone, left him multiple whatsapp messages, he reads the whatsapp message but never responds
2. Abishek- they say he is the top service head person, he never picks his phone, left him multiple whatsapp messages he reads but never responds

3. Service Center guy says, we will give you some date, if that date crosses we wont respond properly, he also says, we wil take some times 3 to 4 months to service a TV
4. One of your call center agent suggests me to book a legal complaint

I called customer support 50 times atleast

Ramkumar B
worstexperience

Sep 3, 2018

VIDEOCON LED TV SPEAKER PROBLEM REGISTERD ON 15TH JULY 2018, STILL NOT SOLVED

HELLO
I am waiting for the replacement on my LED tv speaker since more than one and half month, nothing is happening no one is responding, what kind of a service is this, when these people cant give service why the hell they are manufacturing their TVs and selling them . around 200 times i called customer care , each time they will give one new person name and phone numbers half of which they wont even lift the calls. iam fed up with this. can any one suggest how to go for consumer court regarding this
pratiktelang

Aug 23, 2018

I am complaining about of my LED tv

when will may tv issue resolve its been 4 months now,
my complaint numbers are THA0106180020 and THA2407180307,
Its a harassment which videocon company is doing with us.
I have been calling n number of times to Mr dhananjay kadam and Mr vivek shrivasthav and they are not even answered my call not even once. Whom should I complaint about if the responsible person is not responding, Is this how you treat your customers?
I have TV, fridge and washing machine i thought videocon is a good brand and now i realize that its a fraud company which only give assurances. I pledge myself not yo buy any videocon products and i will not let anyone around me to buy it if my problem is not solved asap
Ekta_Pandey

Aug 16, 2018

Videocon LED TV

I had a minor issue in my smart Led tv where I wasn't able to access internet properly so I filed a complaint.The representative came and inspite of solving the issue, he caused issue in motherboard.The tv which was working well before, is now just a box.This incident happened on 7th July. It's been more than 1 month. I have kept calling your customer care , service center providers.All I am given is a date, firstly it was in july, then it became 3rd august, then 7th august, then 14th august, and now it is 24th august,
Not only this, the representatives from your service center doesn't even have the sense to talk.They talk as if we are wasting their time.
Even while I am writing this, I am on hold from your customer care representative since last 1 hour.
Do you guys even feel, how much my time you have wasted ?
If you don't know how to do your job and satisfy your customers issues then may be you shouldn't be in business and speaking of this,
Now I am thinking to take you guys to court for mentally harassing your client and I am aware of all the laws very well.
Ekta_Pandey

Aug 16, 2018

TV Complaint-More than 1.5 months ago

Do you guys even feel, how much my time you have wasted ?