Videocon Washing Machine

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon Washing Machine

Satya Bala

Sep 16, 2020

Wast water not sending out said

Hi sir I am satya Bala my washing machine is not working from last 1 month I complaint in videocon helpline number there said with in 3 working days we can repair that but no one come to repair it. Now I am complainting in online please sir respond for this

From
Videocon user

Jun 26, 2012

spin tub not functioning in semi automatic washing machine

My ph. no. is 9848377388 and i complained about the non functioning of the spin tub of my semi automatic washing machine on 22/6/2012.And the complaint was alloted to Mr.Naresh whose cel no. is 9391968731. I contacted Mr.Naresh but he adamantly says that he is at far away place and not in a position to attend.He was reminded again on next working day i.e., on 23/6/2012 and again on 25/6/2012.But he didn't attend till today.
When we asked the local servicing centre the people are saying that they will send at their convienence.The local servicing centre no. is 0883-6659905.
With a good faith on functioning of the washing machine day before yesterday i purchased another washing machine through local Reliance mart.If your service towards the customer will be like this then no one would go for your products.I hope you will rectify at the earliest possible.