videocond2h

Consumer complaints and reviews about videocond2h

d2h Team

Apr 23, 2019

Dear Chaitra,

Our team tried to contact you on the given number but unable to reach you. Furthermore, we would request you to share your alternate contact number along with the feasible timings, so that the needful can be done.

Thanks & regards
d2h Team

Apr 11, 2019

Dear Chaitra,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Team d2h
Chaitra Rao

Apr 8, 2019

Customer ID is 23776341

Despite a payment of 1000₹ the channels are not playing and there is no customer care number that works. The number displayed on the website and google does not work.

Pls sort this out at the earliest or refund my money.
Farida shaik

Feb 11, 2019

Not working all channel

Channels not coming. Customer care not responding at all
Hi team,

I had done monthly recharge against my subscriber id- 95667768.

However, i am unable to view the star sport channels, and many other channels that were previously available as per my monthly recharge plan of New South Diamond pack of Rs. 475.

The channels that are not available are: Set max, Star sports (All channels), Star gold, Set max, UTV movies, Zee cinema, UTV Action, Movies OK, B4U Movies, Star plus, etc. and many other entertainment channels.

However, these were previously available under the same recharge pack.

Please look into this matter at the earliest, as i am unable to view some of my favourite channels, that were earlier available.

Also, there is no response from your customer care numbers.

This is not the first time that i am experiencing such issues.

Hence, I would request you to call me immediately to get this fixed.

Faridashaik

Not working all channel

Srideepu

Feb 8, 2019

Worst customer care and service

My name is Srikanth and my cust id is 942881175. Since last 7 days d2h is not working, websites not working, phone and toll free are same . Tried 100 times to call but no luck. Getting frustrated with such a worst provider. By Mistake if it connects rude behaviour from customer care and if we force to speak to senior calls transfer but no one will respond post 30 min call will dropped or it will answered by other associate as senior who doesn't what the solution . Go through the recordings if u ppl are serious about serving customers, i have called up to ur customer care from 9008800007,9620189881,9620111150. I have written mail nodal officer of karnataka but no response from last 4 days, I thought he will responsible not as the customer care executives but looks like he is also same. I hope entire ur videocon d2h service doesnt even care about customer issues.

Plan is not activated as per TRAI but they you are deducting the balance.

I dont know where to complain and whom to escalate .

Oct 22, 2018

Worst customer care in resolving the issues

I have recharged my d2h account on 4th October 2018 and chosen to the downgraded plan south gold maxi from new south diamond. When I called customer care, I was told that there is a system issue and plan change will be effective by 5th October 8:00pm, which was done on 8th October after several follow-up to customer care. But after activating the plan, I can see the same is not reflecting in my customer ID due to which I am getting error message " From DSS, BBCL account has ran out of balance. Please recharge your account as soon as possible". I have called customer care around 35times and every time I am told that issue would be resolved within 3hrs. But still today I can see the same error message, I am fed up calling customer care because most of the time phone gets disconnected and no resolution. Need urgent action on this.

Customer I'd 16377058
Ashish Katare
chdpanda

Jun 28, 2018

Recharge amount going to wrong account

3 times the recharge amount has gone to to my old account. So the total balance in the old account( cust id: 156202866) is now rs. 1535. How is this possible? Why my old account is not deactivated yet?

Can you please transfer Rs.1535 balance to my new account (cust id: 156267310)? Several emails I have given to [email protected] but have not heard anything. It is frustrating.

Also delete my old account to avoid the problem in the future.

Thanks-Chakradhara Panda

Recharge amount going to wrong account

Rajeshallani

Oct 8, 2017

NO Channels found

HI Team,
Good morning,

Past Two days Iam not able to watch any channel, after recharge done TV showing Error message "No Channels Found" and If we press Exist Its showing Black Screen with Vediocon D2h LOGO. contact :9059978884

NO Channels found

Banumathi Lakkanna

Oct 11, 2016

Change Of Name

Actually I Wanted to change my Videocon d2h name as that name person does not exist And the previous user name was Arun Kumar So the new Name of videocond2h is Lakkanna.J So it would be better if it is done quick Mob no 9731041041/9945006321
Videocon_d2h

Aug 21, 2016

Videocon d2h

Dear Shishir,

We would like to inform you that your d2h device is out of warranty & since installation we have not received any service related concern from your end. Furthermore we request you to pay Rs 200/- as service charges to get your services issue rectified in order to enable us to serve you better. Thank you.

Videocon D2H
Videocon_d2h

Aug 19, 2016

Videocon d2h

Dear Shishir,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon D2H
Shishir Chauhan

Aug 18, 2016

Poor Service

My Customer Id is 142404367. I called your pathetic customer care on 11th Aug 2016 and filed a complaint. They said somebody will call. As you can guess, none did. When I realized I am being victimized for poor service I stopped the recharge for the subscription which is Rs 650 (your highest package and much expensive than your competitors). Very next day, I get a call from your backend team, reminding me that I should recharge my account. That shows where your focus lies and how much you care for your customers.
I called up your customer care again and guess what, I was asked to pay Rs 200 so that your engineer can come and have a look. I don't need to elaborate on how much your customer service sucks and how bad is their English, your fleet of engineers are also not very talented.
I don't want you guys to solve the issue at all because I am done with you and would like to switch to your competitor happily for much better service and much reasonable price. I just need to ask you this "When I pay you Rs 650/- every month, is it not your duty and responsibility to ensure that I get my service ?"
If YES then why you should be charging me another Rs 200 for the service, I am entitled for. If NO, then please disconnect the service asap because I don't want to deal with frauds.
BTW, who do you think should be compensating me for denial of service even after paying you every month ? and how do you justify the pricing of your subscription packages ?
Just answer these questions, as I have already witnessed the level and quality of your service (including customer care), I just need to see, if you believe in any obligations towards your customers.
madhavan777

Feb 17, 2016

Poor service from Videocond2h and very horrible

Hi Team ,

As I wrote yesterday here and Very prompting response from Videocon and they have address my issue and loks its fixed now. But I need to monitor for another 2- 3 days and I ll confirm here again .

thx,
Mohan
madhavan777

Feb 16, 2016

Poor service from Videocond2h and very horrible

Before I am writting this mail, I have created a 5 tickets/cases with Customer Care .. Evenytime I create CC they open a tkt and giving such STRONG PROMISE taht our enginner will come to home to resolve this issue. and next day someone will call me ask "sir u may have got some 4 digt Unique code can u tell me i ll send the enginner " . I have asked this has been repeately said for 4 times and no one has came to my home and He droped my call without any ansering . Then I today i called Customer care 7355873558 I have been spoke to 6 Enginers and requested to transfer the call to Supervisior . I swaer to GOD I have been hold more then 1 hrs ( Including multiple calls) today. Finaly One CC Excutive said .. We cant do anything Since You have booked via Agent .. You have to talk to same agant. I told him That agaent are not picking my calls since past 2 weeks ..

SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF INSTALLTION MY CHANNELS ARE COMMING AND i HAVE PAID Rs.2800 FOR THE CONNECTION :(:( ..

PLEASE IF ANYONE OF YOUR vIDEOCON EMP HAVE ANY HEART .. I HUMBELY request you to look into my issue else .. PLease help me to get my MONEY back .. I give 30 % back to videocon itself andf I silute you them ..

Note I have recorded conversation from my mobile , If needed I can produce it any where by needs.

My Customer ID : 165682500

Crp

Nov 14, 2015

Denial of Service

Hello Team,

Unfortunately I have to write a mail consolidating all the issues faced so far since the time I decided to install Vd2h on Nov 07 2015.
The turn of events are as follows:

1) Subscribed to Vd2h "New South Platinum HD" and on the day of installation itself I faced issues of not a signle News was available as promised in the pack.
2) Continuing with CC, so far I have raised 3 complaints 341141759, 341621061, 341620781 over a span of one week since the set-top box has multiple issues like:
a) Channel not available (transmission issue)
b) "Mosaic" Option does not work
c) since 10 November not a single channel is view able and the set-top box is currently dead.

Every time I call the customer case different CC reps. assure me that the issue will be solved in 24 hours!!
It is a week now and to begin with the installation itself was not done correctly..this is really disappointing that without any co-ordination between your teams and the engineer I am given false promises that the engineer will come at the planned time and solve this issue.

Not a single engineer has come to my premise and only 2 calls were received to fix an appointment, but no one turned up! This looks like a way in which technically its shown that the customer is not available...but without a intention to solve the issue!

I kindly request you to re-fund my installation charges and send somebody to collect the set-top box.

I am utterly disappointing with your service so far and cannot trust any assurances from your side anymore.

Chetan
prakash_br

Apr 3, 2014

videocon d2h HD set top box installation not done

I am a new subscriber. I booked online yesterday and it was guaranteed that it will be installed on the same day only. but the product is still not installed.
I got the message saying "out service center will call you in 2 hours" but till not get the call after waiting for a day.

Let me know When this problem get resolved?

Regards.
Prakash bhat

Feb 27, 2013

Recharge not sussces full

My videocon customer id is 75733683 and i recharged for 200 using HDFC NET BANKING. After transaction received an error message. Please look into the snap attached

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...