videocond2h

d2h Team

Feb 14, 2019

Channels locked

Dear Victor,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Team d2h
victor1234

Feb 13, 2019

Channels locked

My videocon D2H ID is 127912919 and from bright solution

My D2H is not working . It is asking a secret code. without which the the screen does not move forward.

Trying your customer care care nos from yesterday. But not able to get through your nos .

This is not working since 10th FEb 2018. and today it is 4 days .

I have been calling on their costumer care no 9115691156. but they say that thier server is down and cannot help

Kinldy take action
victor
Advait_p

Aug 26, 2017

Regarding change of settopbox. CID : 150491268

CID : 150491268

Had a problem with settopbox as it is not receiving power. Tried talking to your customer support to make him understand that my current settopbox HD dvr1000gb had many more features like net connectivity optical out etc. It took 2 hours just to get a manager on call at customer support - ashish mishra. Who Infact did not have any answer or solution to provide and has promised to call back in 24 hours which I am sure will not happen, knowing ur customer support record. When I called the customer support for exchange I was being conveyed that the settop box which I have is no longer available and clearly the one which is now offered to me is a cheap HD box which I had not agreed to buy a year back when I bought the dvr1000gb box for which I paid Rs. 5200/-.

Round 2 the service engineer comes and conveys he does not have a settopbox and the one he has is only a HD 6666rf box model which will not have any internet connectivity nor optical out.

I really wonder how unappolgetic your customer support can be even after talking to them for 2 hours what they do is rob a customer of a device of Rs. 5200 and exchange it by Rs. 2000 product by which a customer losses all the great features he had. I really feel cheated as if this were to happen 2 week back I would not have done a full year recharge and just shut your service and taken it from some other service provider.

This amounts to cheating by videocond2h as clearly we customer were not informed of closure of dvrbox 1000gb settopbox nor we were given an option of exiting or upgrading the box. Now when I asked for a device change due to power issue I am being given a substandard HD box with no option for internet lan connectivity nor recording nor optical out option.

Whenever a product is shut by the company for whatsoever reason the customer has to be given exchange of the device for upgrading not downgrading and first of all he needs to be preinformed which is not the case here. Videocon cooly shut a product without any intimation to customer, this amounts to cheating.

Pls ensure that a device which has all of the above features (recording, internet ethernet port, optical out for sound cause of which I can no longer connect my sound system) allotted to me at exchange price of Rs. 400/ only. Videocond2h cannot take a device of Rs.5200/- from a customer and give a Rs. 2000/- substandard device on offer.

Either I should be offered a same featured settopbox product or failing which pls refund the recharge amount paid by me for full year.

Advait
pramod221187

Apr 4, 2017

USB DONGLE NOT DELIVERED

As i have purchased USB Dongle online from Videocond2h website order date 8th march 2017 delivery TAT was 7 to 10 working days.
But Still i not receive dongle After 10 day i have word with videocond2h customer care, they says we don't have any update we will take your complaint and forward this to back-end team after that they give TAT for wait 2day we will call you.
10 to 15 time i have discussed with videocond2h customer care they are not able to solve this issue.
Still not received Dongle.

Please find below communication mail from videocond2h.

From: "www.videocond2h.com" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 19:22:24
To: [email protected]
Subject: Order Confirmation of your Videocon d2h Dongle. Order No: 44010

Dear PRAMOD VISWAKARMA,

Congratulations !!! This is to confirm your order for Videocon d2h Dongle. Your order No is 44010.

Order Summary

PREM NAGAR WAJIDARI CHWAL ROOM NO. 117 NEAR MEGHWADI
Pincode : 400060
City : MUMBAI
State : MAHARASHTRA

Your transaction details are as follows.

Payment Details
Transaction status : The Payment Transaction was successful.
Transaction Mode : Recharge by card
Payment Reference No : ################

Videocon d2h Operation Details
Transaction Date : 3/8/2017 7:22:23 PM
Transaction Amount : 249
IP Address : 14.97.43.92

Your product will be shipped & delivered at the above address within 7 to 10 working days.
We are always delighted to help you, for any Feedback/Queries please call us on 07355873558 or E-mail us @ [email protected]

Videocon d2h Customer Service

Regareds,
Pramod V

May 18, 2016

Very bad aftersale service

KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS AND KINDLY TRY TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IT IS VERY DISSAPPOINTING THAT VIDEOCON D2H IS FOOLING PEOPLE BY FALSE COMMITMENT FOR BEST SERVICE.

May 18, 2016

Very bad after sale service

This is to bring to your notice that on my earlier complaints every time the engineer is visiting and they have a new excuse.

18/05/20016 Wednesday i got a call in afternoon by head service for my area Mr. Umesh after explaining him all my problems he finally agreed to send his best technician at my place to resolve my problem i had requested him to visit my place personally so that he can come to know about my problem and the kind of feed back his team is giving me.

At around 1840 hrs the best technician Mr. Sayeed visited my place to resolve my problem as per Sayed he just updated the software and my problem is resolved but still it was not solved then he adjusted my TV resolution and told me that now he had adjusted to the right resolution and i will be not getting any problem here after.

But my normal channels were not working after informing him for the same he took his machine and asked me to show him all the joints from the Dish till my TV after checking to the near joint first to Dish he was getting 90 on his meter reading and then he checked next to my TV and he was getting 50 as per his machine after all this when i asked him whats my exact problem he replied that i need to put new wire to my cable which is conceal which is very hard to do.Then he told me that next day he will send some other technician to my place and send new cable to prove me that my cable is faulty when asked him that with his new cable what reading i will be getting he replied 70 after this i asked him that he will be temporary putting cable inside of my house which will be approx 10 meters. When i asked him that if my cable which is conceal is more that 15 to 25 meters then the reading will show more less he agreed on this.

But when i asked him to kindly look that why i am not able to see my normal channels which i was before he was on the same statement that i need to change my cable then i will be able to see the channels which i was able to see before this best technician sayeed did all this checks i repeatedly ask sayeed to look why this channels are not available which were before.?? he was on his same statement that i need to change the cable. He was not even bother to have a look again to all the joints which he had opened.This shows that the team of my area does not want to work but just give excuses and escape.

On all this above incident i feel that he was instructed to do some kind of problem in my cable joints so that he and his team can close my complaint by putting on me that my cable is faulty and videocon product is all working good which is not from day one.

I called customer care and tried to log a complaint against all this there was Mr. Yuvraj on line to attend my call i asked him to have a word with him regarding all this so that atleast he will listen to him and try to solve my issues when i requested Yuvraj the customer care representive to log a complaint for all this he told me to keep call on hold and he was suppose to transfer my call to his supervisor but as usual customer care representative keep fooling me by putting me on hold and automatic disconnecting my call.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE THIS MATTER TO HIGH AUTHORITY AND TRY TO SOLVE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR IF VIDEOCON CANNOT SOLVE THIS KINDLY LET ME KNOW I WILL DISCONTINUE YOUR SERVICES.

THIS PROBLEM OF MINE IS PENDING SINCE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS. ITS REALLY SHAME AND DISAPPOINTING THAT HOW VIDEOCON D2H AFTER SALE TEAM WORKS AND TRY TO FOOL CUSTOMERS BY NOT RESOLVING THEIR PROBLEMS BUT BY PUTTING ON THEIR HEAD THAT THEY HAVE MADE MISTAKE BY BUYING THEIR PRODUCT.

May 5, 2016

Very bad after sale service

This is to bring to your notice that i have been facing problem in your services since day one.

After complaining on your customer care number 07355873558 i was told that engineer will be visiting my place within 24hrs to solve my problem.

The very next day i am receiving a call from +911203367100 this Mr. Deepak Avana customer executive called my 0824 hrs that time i was sleeping the same was informed to him inspite of that he told me that he will solve my problem on call no need of engineers visit at my place coz engineers visit will take time.I once again confirmed him that he is sure that my problem will be solved on call no need of engineers visit..?? he replied yes definitely it will be solve on call.
Then he started instructing me to do all kinds of wires survey checking all connections but my problem was not resolved after all this activity he said that he will be sending engineer to my place to rectify my issue after this response from him i asked him to please connect my call to his supervisor so that i can complain him regarding Deepak avana for his false assurance my call was connected to Mr Lakshit his supervisor after long wait as soon as i started complaining him regarding deepak his customer executive he was least bother to listen to my complain and after keeping my call on hold for 18 minutes the call got disconnected from his side this was so bad behavior and worst customer service from videocon.

I again called customer care on 07355873558 Mr Mahesh the customer executive was the person to attend my call and i asked him to register my complain against the above incident inspite of taking my complain and helping me by giving complain number he transfer the call to his supervisor Mr Piyush Mangroliya when i again explain him about the incident he was also least bother to attend my complaint and help me out by giving a complaint number.It was really very disappointing that again my call was on hold and automatic it was disconnected without resolving my issues.

Again i called customer care on 07355873558 number and Mr Varun customer executive was on call i again explained him the above said incident my call was again kept on hold for few minutes i had to ask and request him to register my complain for the above said incident finally he gave me a complain number 388310425.

I would like to put into your notice that i am really very disappointed by the kind of service i am getting from Videocon i have taken a yearly package with all channels but within 2 months i am disappointed by Videocon i dont know how i will manage with yearly package. It is hurting me that i have been fooled by false commitment made by videocon for providing me best services but ack they are least bother after customer buys their product which i bought videocon D2h.

I hope necessary actions will be taken against the above incident happen with me and my problem will be resolve as soon as possible.
RAVISHANKAR JAYSWAL

Apr 20, 2014

delete my account

I have delete my videocond2h account my customer id 72765838

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...