VIDESH MANTRALAYA

Anita Asawa

Nov 12, 2017

Suffering from NRI marriage

Respected Sir/Madam,
Namaste, I the undersigned Anita ShivKumar Asawa from Ahmedabad, Gujarat ( INDIA ), I beg to lay down few lines for your kind consideration and necessary action.
I married with Shivkumar Shantilal Asawa in the year 2010 as per social customs.
After passing fifteen days of conjugal rights, my husband Shivkumar flew to Brisbane ( Australia ) on study basis in the first fortnight of July 2010. While departure from India, he stated that he will return to India, to call me to Brisbane after completion of paper work at Brisbane.
Till the day, neither he called me nor returned to India.
I remained about three months with his family members at Baroda, Gujarat, during the stay I was harassed and scolded like anything. They demanded Rs.35 Laks from my parents if at all I want to stay at their residence and Rs.15 Laks if I desire to go to Brisbane.

I was quite helpless. Lastly they kicked out me from their house and I returned to my parents home.

I lodged a complaint at police station, Ahmedabad under section 498 A and Domestic Violence too.
The worthy Magistrate Metropolition Court at Ahmedabad serves summons to Shivkumar on available address but all the summons returned from Brisbane.
I also lodged a complaint to NRI CELL of NCW, New Delhi , My complaint registered File No.1/18(000279)/2011 NCW-NRI dtd.25.11.2011 and also sent summons through NCW to the Consulate General of India Sydney on dtd.23.05.2012, but not received any favourable response.
Also, I have sent one request letter to Mrs.Archna Singh, Honorary Consul of India, Brisbane ( Australia ) to give me the help for searching out my Husband address who is absconding but they also could not help me due to the rules and regulations.
Since seven years , I am fighting to get the justice and one last hope I have seen from you.
My husband Shivkumar has spoiled my life and likely to ruin, please help me.
At present I am passing ,my hard days with my widow mother who is more than 70 years. I will be more than grateful to you in my life, please help.

Thanking You,
Yours truly
Anita
+919925203681
Sunil9142

Sep 14, 2016

Come Back india

Sir mai Sunil Raj s/o Brijmhan Singh mai Abu Dhabi Musaffah me hu mai 5/02/2016 ko aaya hu company awla mujhe 2000 selary par bulaya hai aur yaha aya to mujhe 1500 selry deta tha mai Cancelled pepper diya 18July ko Abhi tak mujhe cancel nahi kiya mai lobour court me bhi Complain kiya magr Kuch Nahi Hua Mai 2month Se room par hu mere pass an khane ke liye Paisa hai Aur Na room ke liye Mujhe India Me bulaya jaye mai yaha nahi rahna chata hu Aur mai uske pass jata hu to WO mujhe Marta hai bolta hai 10000 thousand dharam leke aao phir cancel karuga Jo ki mai Bisa mony Already 3000 thousand diya hu sir Mai Aapse Request karta hu ki mujhe yaha se nikala jaye please........(FROM) SUNIL RAJ, S/O BRIJMOHAN SINGH ,POST- ARIYAON,P.S- KRISHNA BRAHM,DIST-BUXAR ,BIHAR,PIN-802119 Email- ([email protected]) ///My Abudhabi Address -Abu Dhabi Musaffah M-37,Mobile No +971521917590 passport No-M7105755, FILE NO-PA1068365640615,COMPLAIN NO-MB165498933AE, (COMPNY ADDRESS-ABU DHABI MUSSAFAH M34,TEL NO +97125508161 MO-+971506699068 FAX NO +97125508151