Vijay Tv

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vijay Tv

Thevatharshini

Rumours

Hello . Im currently a fan of super singer from Malaysia . Im following supersinger for a long time and especially season 5 . Season 5 is a very pleasant journey to watch . Recently, a rumour started spreadingabout Anandaravindakshan . Im a very big fan of him . I have been always watching his performance contiunously . He have won the title on his hardwork . Those people spreading nonsense about him has no clear work to do . This issue is just a waste of time . We should always support whoever is in anand's situation . Anand have always put his effort to get to this point . Every single person and playback singer who came in super singer was never questioned like this . And no one has rights to accuse anand like this . Please think before speaking or commenting . Stop talking ill and teasing him . Because anand has enough guts and brave enough to face this competition . He got elminated . And he got back through wild card .That was his effort . Why is it so hard to look in the positive things in him instead of all the negative things you all spread? Everyone who have compete in super singer 5 has experience of singing on stage or even singing in a studio . Its all fair for each and every singer in season 5 . With humble request to the channel , please do send our regards from malaysia to anand , we have always been giving our support to vijay tv and super singer . Anand , Good people often get problems ,just ignore the lifeless people out there . Thank You vijay tv . I just took this chance to say you will be always having our support . Thank You .

thanks vijay tv

Thanks makapa ,bavana priyangka ,n vijay TV to give such as beautiful, n clear explanation abt the controversy..that day ur programs Really gv super explanation...after this I no need fight again..Anand all the best again..
Suganya sugan

Kmkv

Kmkv is going really superb..initially priya actng was not too gud but now she improves a lot n actng gud with cute expresns..arjun s also gud n actng.n cute pooja..really superb team..fun with romance s superb.d way priya n arjun fight with luv inside s amazing..nice to watch.ithae energy oda nala panunga..all d best..u can retelecast it n aftrnoon coz late nt retelecastng v miss a lot..instd of sm being watchd again v luv kmkv..so v wish it to c n aftrn again..
vijayaks

farhana

Dear Darling Friends , please stop fighting....very sad and depressing read the comands.SS5 just an entertainment programe.humble request ple..........ase dont make it serious issue.
saraswathi raman

ssj5

hai fraud shanth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dictate us to wait for the TV news yes we wait for TV as well as Cine news that fareedha ,raja will have get chances as play back singers.your anand will stay at the same position as now he is.only thing he got flat as he wish this is nothing to us our people tamilians buy flat at their own money out of their own earning and in straightforward .u wait and see jalrakkal..........

To Fruad Supporters

Ok Fruad Anand Fans.... You can wait...

!!???

I'm still waiting for ur news in TV..please make it out

Fraud Group

@Santhini,
if you want to support Maullu (for not deserved people), You can go support in Kerala not tamil nadu...We would support these kind of fraud and malpractice... if we tell about Ananth, it means we are telling about Vijay TV ,Srini and Chitra... So you don't worry about these.. All are same team... All these guys are fraud... we will continue the conversation if you support to Anand in this chat... Surely we will keep on raise our voice when you ready to support your fraud team.
saleem basha mohd

ssj5

those people always attacking our people unnesserily and always attacking fareedha.again if that guy attack us we then see what will happen.if you have any guts do it.
saleem basha mohd

ssj5

that pehow guts to attack fareedha.ople aim our people and attack.god please give them lesson.
mohmd john

ssj

definetly is really god is in dharma side you people realise it by shortly.you not only attack us but also god.so god wont be silent.god will give defenely some reward for attacking even god.god pl.dont waite a minute.those people challenge us as well as you. we are affected one.so raise our voice.even cheating us and support cheaters not only that but also attacking us for supporting dharma.pl come on.if anybody having guts now your reply only goes to god for our sake.

wait for god judgments

Yeah just wait for god judgment... Very soon u all knew the result.. No one can stop anand to grow up..he is blessed...If u all dare.. Go to vijay TV n fight there..making news n came out in TV k..dun waste time in board ..I'm waiting for our news in tv
AnandBaabu

Wait for God's Judgement

You are correct MohmdJohn. yes let us wait and see God's Judgement.
mohmd john

ssj5

hai ..................not at all anand is imcomparable with not only raja,fareeda but also junior singers and the standard is not up to that of those mentioned.he is chearter to the real deserving one and hurt by his attitude did harm to fareeda as well as others deserving.surely god will help only real deserving as pandavas won with krishna.for the deserving persons god krishna is their truth.no people voted for anand.tamilians are not fools to support him.those who support untruth they get it in and face it in future.dont raise unessesary voise against untruth otherwise god will stop u.hahahaha
Karishma

Truly supporting Anand & Vijay Tv

@ KapilanVasanth
Excuse me, Watch out ur words..!!!

If u have understood my previous post properly u would have not been so furious..1st chill down..I'm not on any side..

BTW u are asking me how dare i'm?? Are u kidding me?
What dare should I need to support people of my choice?
I have right to tell MY OPINION & I did tat..So got it??
if not, u better be..

Your point of view u are saying & i'm saying mine..There is nothing like I support Anand & i'm against Raja & Fareedha..I do respect Raja & Fareedha..Infact I voted for Rajaganapathy only.. So it's not about whose side I'm it's all about how u handle the issue. So don't say such funny quotes as i'm Anand side & bla bla...

There s nothing more that I can reply for ur post & I don't take this Shit seriously. All I can say the more u criticize about ppl the more THEY gonna rise :)

BYE
KapilanVasanth

Fraud Anand and Vijay TV

Aaye Mallu Karishma,
How dare you can under estimate Fareedha and Rajaganapathy... Really they are deserved candidate.. They don't have fraud team like Anand.... They don't have much famelier in social media like this fraud and your team. This fraud himsefl told one months before , you used to fear about Fareedha's and Raja Ganapathy's Performance. Now he did not tell anything about this.. Don't try to make fool.. Fraud Anand is a deserved person for "Super Singer Cheating Award" How dare you can under estimate Fareedha and RajaGanapthy..

Now this Fraud is happy about this issue. He is trying to get opportunity from Music Directors using this issue.. But he could not escape from God's Sight...
Karishma

Truly supporting Vijay Tv & Anand

Before saying/calling someone as "FRAUD" please do think about urself 1st, think where do you stand, are u in the position to call other person as fraud...!!!! No one has the rite to hurt other people.

Not all supporters of Anand are neither fan of him not so called ANAND'S GROUP but they are people with basic human values.

Everyone is concerned about the house and for each word you are calling Anand as fraud, as if he cheated on you people personally.
I mean seriously it's so funny and shameful to see you people to comment about someone like that without knowing anything about him.

Passing comments about other person is an easy job, any1 like u & me can do it, but real talent is not that. Aravind is not any less than Rajaganapathy & Fareedha. He deserves that title.

Super Singer show is a talent hunt for the singing talents arnd the world & a stage to showcase their talents.
Vijay Tv has nothing to gain by making Anand as a title winner. They even clearly stated on the finale night as Judge's choice(based on marks) is RAJA & public choice(Based on votes) is Anand. Vijay Tv is not a real cheat, controversial comments & people will make vijay Tv to end up like that.

Come on people Grow up..!

I wish Anand best of luck for his success ahead & a request to him not to open ears to the useless comments. The more people pass comments on you the more u grow :) ;)
VenugopalAravind

Supersinger show

Fraud Anand and His supporters

Aave Shanthini Nayar,
Yes All Tamilian are one team when you,Nee, Srini,Chitra and Vijay TV are one team We will continue this till get justice. Don't you get shame to support fraud...Let us wait and see.. Your fraud team only voted this fraud.. you guys did all the malpractice and fraud activities.

Now this fraud is trying to get sympathy and trying to get opportunity from Music Directors... Man.. wait and see God's Judgement.

waste

Got 1 team always want blame anand n vijay TV..waste of time...
Shelabe18

Partiality in the judgement

Sirinivas and Chirtha always supported to Malayalees Singer. In the wild card due to support of Sirinvas and Chithra they selected Siyad and Lakshmi. Every body knew Adapalli is better than Siyad or Lakshmi. Any one watch the face of Sirinivas while lakshimi singing ccan understand what happend behind the screen. This is the show by Vijay TV in tamilnadu for Malayalees and running the shows by non tamilian only.
dubaigopu

JUDGEMENT

NOW THE HOT TOPIC HAS BECOME ONLY ON ANAND AND VIJAY TV. EVERY BODY FORGOT THE PARTIALITY OF THE JUDGES AND THE BIASED JUDGEMENT WHICH WAS THE REASON FOR ALL THIS. I FEEL THIS IS ALSO THEIR PLAN, SO THAT PEOPLE WILL FORGET THE JUDGEMENT ISSUE AND THEY CAN BRING THEM BACK AGAIN TO SELECT THEIR FAVOURITES. MANO, CHITRA AND SRINI BE READY TO GIVE YOUR VALUABLE, SENSIBLE (?????) JUDGEMENT SOON

Fraud Team

type error..

Counter points

Fake group to support Fraud Anand

Hi Friends,
This fraud group(Vijay TV and Anand) has formed one team to give count point to our comments.. This group did the same thing to vote that fraud Anand.. So you don't worry about these fruad's comments.. Let us record our thoughts.

???

What's problem now..??before this anand already mentioned that he is musicians n band..also the song that he perform in movie...so wat the matter now..why when he participate in competition.. When in top 30, or top 20 or even he enter in top 5.. Y u all not fight..just now tis issue came big matters for u all ha...because he win the house... Very 2 child thinking.. Anand don't bother wat they all say..this is ur moment to realized ur dream..go n achieve ..all the best