Vijay Tv

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vijay Tv

ayshahameedha

Jul 2, 2012

uravugal thodarkathai

please telecast uravugal thodarkathai at proper time
keerthika

uraugal thodarkathai

please dont stop this serial plz set the time at 5.30pm
mal

Hi sir,
pls dont change the timing of uravugal thodarkathai... telecast that serial in same time i.e,6.00pm.. or else telecast at evening from 6.00 to9.00 any time..don't telecast into before06.00pm...kindly consider my request..
mal

uravugal thodarkathai

Pls don't change the uravugal thodarkathai serial timing..from july2 2012 timing is 2.00pm..telecast the serial in evening itself don't changed into afternoon because most of the students are seeing that serial.. pls take action immediately it's a kind request
PriyaNaveen

uravugal thodarkathai

Please dnt stop uravugal thodarkathai serial .. it was so goooodddd to watch also going very well .. we came to know that vijay tv as added new serial SHIVAM at 6 then .. at what time Uravuhal Thodarkathai ??? u dnt telecast the timing.. Pls dnt stop this serial..
We r so happy to b in Part of our vijay tv... pls do continue the g8t work..

Pls do consider our suggestion.... luv u vijay tv....
bluepearl

uravugal thodarkathai

Please don't stop this serial and dont telecast it before 6.00 too.Many people enjoy this serial!To be honest,this is the only serial I watch.I suppose this would be the case for many.Kindly listen to your viewer's demand.
padmini

uravugal thodarkathai timings

Dear Vijay TV
uravugal thodarkathai is being telecast at 6.00 pm everyday, but now a new serial Sivam is touted to be telecast at the same time, so what will happen to Uruvugal thodarkathai, please do not discontinue the serial, there are many people like me who are so hooked to it. please at least change the timings and telecast it at some other timings. do consider this request. we dont want the same thing that happened to anbale azhagana veedu to happen to this serial. thank u.
zaherhussain1989

Jun 22, 2012

re telecast the seria of saravanan meenashki

please re telecast the serial saravanan meenashki at 11.30pm.plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
zaherhussain1989

Jun 21, 2012

saravanan meenakshi

please re telecast the serial saravanan meenakshi at 11.30pm.
Manigandan

Jun 4, 2012

Neeya Naana

Hi Sir,

First of All, I am the Great Fan of Vijay TV. I used to watch Gopinath's Neeya Naana in the Past. Later I have stopped watching this funny debate show for the past one year just because of his attitude and the Topics that he choose. The Topics that he choose are 0% useful to the socity.

Recently I heard that He tried to insult PowerStar which worried me and most of the Peoples. Just Let him know that He is just a part of VijaTV and Not the Owner of Star Vijay.

See the Comments below this Video, Shame on Gopi. He should Regret for his Mistake.

We really Look forward to see More Programs in Vijay TV.
narenboy

Apr 16, 2012

telecast the vijaytv in malaysia

i am fan of vijay tv so pls telecast i like kanna kannum kalangal , neeya naana, athu ithu ethu,saravanan menachi,i like all your innovative and different style of shows so pls telecast to kulala lumpur
honeyna

Mar 29, 2012

uravugal thodarkathai

Please telecast the serial at a proper time .... Vijay tv has been changing the time of uravugal serial ( current time : 6.00 pm) in order to add new serial we would like to view our serial at a proper time say about 6.30pm upwards ! Or please telecast it in its own timing
Our recent notice is that the channel is not considering it as its major serial, not showing its promo also for the past few weeks .
Request to vijay tv to telecast the serial at a different time, and NOT to stop telecasting it as vijay tv has already removed many other good serials like uravugal... We would encourage vijay tv to give prior importance to uravugal thodarkadai than an other serial which is being telecasted currently !!!

By: viewers of uravugal thodarkadhai in vijay tv pleaded consider our request so many are request but no action is being taken place by vijay tv
Nandhu

Feb 27, 2012

Repeated Programs

I have subscribed to Vijay TV UK, We do not get the full programs, also the programs are repeated several times every day, It would be appreciable if we get value for money, we would like to watch all Vijay TV's programs and latest episodes.
Is there any particular reason why only a few selected programs are teleast and repeated.

Hope this is sorted very soon enabling european viewers to watch all the programs and latest episodes.
chow1000

Feb 21, 2012

uravugal thodarkathai

please change the timings of uravugal thodarkathai to 8.00 p.m. it is such an amazing serial..!! please don't stop telecasting the serial..!! it is soooo good..!!!
rani moodley

Feb 14, 2012

supr singer junior 3

I am a South African Indian, and i am very proud of my culture. I am a regular viewer of Vijay TV. I must admit that i am very proud of the little children performing, as a result i watch every episode of their performances.

i will appreciate if the presenters stop acting like clowns and give us more of the childrens performances, after all thats what this program is all about. it takes them half a hour before the first song is sung, this is very annoying, its a one hour show and half the time is taken by these guys talking, sometimes i wonder if this is a comedy show .

i am sure lots of us are sharing the same sentiments, please assist in elimnating this and make this Vijay TV more enjoable.
otherwise, i must admit that I thoroughly enjoy the soapies.

Kind regards

Rani Moodley
anamika

Dec 12, 2011

CHANGE TIME

ANAMIKA

PLEASE CHANGE URAVUGAL THODARKATHAI SERIAL TIME TO 8.00PM. PLEASE CONSIDER MY REQUEST .
Rd11

Dec 9, 2011

Serial stopped

Anbale azhagana veedu serial is stopped.Vijay tv is changing the program timings by their own wish and stopping the programs in the middle did they think we viewers are fools to spend all our time watch a serial from the beginning and they will stop telecasting all of a sudden??Even though vijay tv programs are better than other tvs because of their poor discipline in telecasting i started to hate that channel.Please take necessary action
ashwini

Dec 7, 2011

about serial

I regularly watch this vijay tv programs and some serials.Each and every programs and serials were tooo good

But they have stopped the serial "Anbale Alagana Veedu" from 4th november.There are many fans for that serial.It was going so good.So please start the serial again.please please please please
Meenakshi

Nov 23, 2011

Anbale Alagana Veedu

I will regularly watch all the vijay tv programs and some serials.Each and every programs and serials were so nice,and also vijay tv always has its own style.We cant compare other tv channels to Vijay.Always vijay tv rocks !!...

By,

Meenakshi Senthilvel
malar

Nov 19, 2011

y they didt telecast anbale azagana veedu

vijay tv always stop in half their serials,also they though changing the serial timings,nw they didnt telecast anbale azagana veedu,tatas very nice serial ,but dint telecast,so bad of vijay tv
Geetha

Nov 16, 2011

tv serial

Dont Change the timing of serials.... viewers cant able to see regularly... try to telecast serials at proper time and till the end of that serial dont change its time....

Apr 22, 2010

Not giving prize aeven after 4 months (color TV)

I had made a complaint on Vijay Tv. Not sure what is the action taken.