Vikatan Publications

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vikatan Publications

Naga Vaishnavi Naga Raj

May 12, 2021

Pages misplaced

Hi I purchased Ponniyin Selvan series few days back and found that 4 pages in part 2(ie. 320 - 328) have been misplaced with pages from part 1. Can anything be done?
vijaya mahesh

Sep 4, 2017

pages missing

sir good morning. last week i purchased ananda vikatan issue dated 30.08.2017(a shop near tenkasi) and while reading only i found some pages missing. not one or two pages but sixteen pages. (page no 45-52)and (69-76). really i felt bad for i am a vikatan customer for past 20 years i cannot digest this. make sure this wont happen to anybody in future. thankyou
Subaraj

Feb 22, 2014

My Order Changed

At February 20, 2014, I Have Ordered These Books
தென்னாட்டுச் செல்வங்கள், தமிழ்நாட்டின் கதை, பொதுத் தமிழ்க் களஞ்சியம்.

My Order Number is 245096 & 245099.

But Now I Received An Unordered Book தமிழ்நாட்டில் காந்தி & பொது அறிவு களஞ்சியம்.

Jul 27, 2010

Refund of wrong subsription

Ref Subs No : SUBS13562 _Mistake in renewal of subscription

Gist : By mistake I subscribed to Web browsing magazine(Vikatan.com group ) instead of Print magazine.

I am a subscriber to Ananda Vikatan ( Weekly) and Aval Vikatan( Fortnightly). Both the subscriptions are due for it's renewal in the first week of August,2010

In this connection, I have logged in the Vikatan site for renewal of Subsrciption . While doing so instead of selecting print magazine, by mistake I selected the subscription for browsing site ( vikatan.com) for 12 months and paid Rs.1250/= The said payment was made through my Credit card(Axis Bank-Visa Card today i.e 26/07/2010 at 5.15pm)

As I donot have any internet connection either at my Home and Office, I cannot utilise the facility of browsing of magazine. As such, please cancel the browsing subscription and refund the same to my mailing address please.

Inconvenience caused in this regard is deeply regretted.

Note : I have paid Rs.1450/ through Axis Bank internet facility ( 5.45 pm dtd 26/07/2010) to renew the subscription of Print magazine viz Anand Vikatan & Aval Vikatan for 12 months.