village road repair department

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about village road repair department

Avinash Pathare

Nov 26, 2022

Bad condition of roads

Sir ,in Tel,shrigonda,Dist Ahmadnagar the road conditions since it has been made is very bad is village Banpimpari ,the boarder road between Banpimpari and Taradgone . please take it seriously
Venkata tharun reddy

Sep 18, 2019

Road Is not good

Dear sir/road repair
Respected sir
I want to inform you that my road r.kothapalli to rudravaram is in bad condition. This road did not make last 3 years. I gave many complaint about this. But no proces was not going on. Please do about this.
Reagrds
All villagers of r.kothapalli (v),rudravaram(m),kurnool(dist),pin(518594)
sudipkalita

Jun 26, 2019

Derar Sir/Madam,

I am Sudip Kalita, resident of Village- Badankuchi, P.O- Bhotanta Sader, Dist- Barpeta, State- Assam.

Also I want to inform you that in my colony people are helpless to go to unmetalled road, Almost 40 to 45 houses on which they daily travelled.
please do the needful. my contact no is 9613375431.
Aashi Raghuwanshi

May 19, 2019

Road maintenance

Road of NH-69 pin no. :-461001 (hoshangabad,M.P).road in front of Dot com.computers is dismantal severely.Causing both economic and physical harm to lots.kindly make notice to it.

Email :- [email protected]
Prasanjit Sutradhar

May 9, 2019

Road is uncomplete

Hojai Golaghatia bssti, ward no:-08 Jharna Debnath to Prasanjit Sutradhar road is uncomplite and very bad condition . please action this road.
vk7843

Nov 1, 2018

related to road

dear sir,
i m live in small village chaklalchand tehsil sagri district azamgarh my village road condintion is very bad due to road their are causing lots of accident and we are facing lots of problem so please give us some solution about road and make new road.
i beg you sir please the life of these people are only in your hand please repair that road .
PLEASE SIR TAKE SOME POSITIVE STEPS

YOURS SENCEARLY
BIPIN SINGH
MOB. NO 8375869714
EMAIL - [email protected]
ranjith02

Oct 16, 2018

Officers does not give response to the peoples

The madhukon officers doesnot repond the peoples complaint he speek hardly of one smal request please correct it our road was down in NH 7 so i requested to correct it but he shaid we cant do this work were i will ash our problem 9442615911 this num i will called please help us.
masterumk

Oct 1, 2018

road damaged

respected sir/madam,
address- in nandurbar district the road from visarwadi to nandurbar which connect many villages to district which is around of 40km is became deadly now adays from past 2 years there is no such repair and the pathholes are extremly half feet size and accident prone today which effect daily travelling student employees are suffering and also may cause health problems so i request to take a needy action on it as early as possible ,
thank you.
shivammm

Sep 7, 2018

Road comlaint

Dear sir or madam,

Road Address -: Village Sarojpura to Nadeem (Block - Saiyan, Agra, UP)

Here some water drains have broken and the principal and nobody is doing it right. Therefore, all the water gets filled out on the road and it is very difficult for the children to go to school. Please look into this and do the needful. Please make it right by your whole village will be grateful.

Murari Sharma
A N Rai

Sep 2, 2018

Village Road Required Repairs

It is submitted that Road condition from Kewa - Kanchanpur- Belhari- Gayghat is in pathetic condition, even not suitable for footwalk. Animals also hesitate to walk on this road. Due to boarder villages in two constituency no MLA bothers for this area. Please do the needful at the earliest.

Akshayabar Nath Rai
Kanchanpur
Ballia
Amit Naik1

Aug 10, 2018

Poor road

Here in our area the daily traveling road is not in a good condition it's very difficult to walk and ride vehicles especially in the rainy season and people are throwing garbage on the road itself. Please look into this and do the needful.

Thanks and regards
On behalf of all the residents
Amit Naik

Location
Near Bhairaveshwara Saw Mill Totadaguddadahalli Anchepalya next to Jindal Public School
Adhana2199

Jul 15, 2018

Road

Sir I am a student of class 11 I live in a small village name hirdaypur in which roads are damaged properly from 4 years in rainy season these get overflow this caused
diseases like malaria etc sir please build the new road
Village hirdaypur
Contact 9917081329
anmolsidhu

Jul 14, 2018

bad condition of roads

sir,or madam,
i am writing the complaint due to damaged roads. these are not made from 5-6 years. budhlada- kulana-satike road is broken. so please make new road and make it two lane.
road-budhlada-kulana-satike oad
teh-budhlada
dist.-mansa
state-punjab
Gulshan verma12

Jul 3, 2018

रोड रिपेयर के संदर्भ में

सर,
मैं जिला अम्बेडकर नगर जिले के भरहा गांव का रहने वाला हूँ हमारे यहाँ रोड की स्थिति बहुत ही खराब है। रोड काफी दिनों से टूटी है जिसमे जल भराव होता है जिससे गांव के लोगो का आना जाना दूभर हो गया है।
अतः श्रीमान जी से निवेदन है कि रोड की मरम्मत करवाने की कृपा करें।
Ajaypatidar

Jul 1, 2018

To Make Road for connect My Future to town

Hello Sir,
I am Ajay Patidar a 11th student from a small village(BHATKHEDI BUZURJ) near District Neemuch, Tahasil Manasa 458110 (M.P.) . I am requesting you to make Road which connect Manasa to My Village Bhatkhedi , here already had a road but like a road of small pounds so please try to make a good road because people of Bhatkhedi and other villages which connected to bhatkhedi road faces a lot of problems like a lot dust , small pounds at the side of roads as well as on the roads that why me and all student faces many problems when we go to schools and for other work and many other problems faced of villagers but it's not possible to describe all the problems of people so please start work for making a good road.

The Indian Citizen.

Ajay Patidar
Email [email protected]
Bhatkhedi 458110
Thank you!
Monika.Rajput

Jun 10, 2018

Road repair

Hi Sir I am a resident of Sagar Madhya Pradesh.
We are living in Rajakheri Makroniya from past 18 years but the road infront of our house is in terrible condition. We have made mutiple complaints to the nagar nigam , as per the talk with the local authorities the road was approved and meant to be constructed 3 years back but no action have been taken ever since. Over the years the condition is getting worsen and the local people are facing a lot problem. I would really appreciate if you could provide us with help.

Monika Rajput
Ward no. 8, Panch Dev Mandir ,
Rajakheri Makroniya
Sagar M.P
Amijan26

May 23, 2018

Very bad condition of road

Vill-Nagla qila near law faculty Amu aligarh
Tehsil-koil
Thana-quarsi
202001

In our village road is in very bad condition which is connect to the primary school .please help us.
Paresh Marakana

Mar 10, 2018

Sir/madam
Construction of new road
I am resident of gangavadi.Village-nanavadala, ta.kalavad,Dist- jamnagarState- gujrat
The road of my colony is in worst condition from a long time ago.No government servant is looking toward this matter.Also I want to inform you that in my colony people are helpless to go from unmetalled road.No any type of road is prepared for almost 5 to 10 houses on which they daily travelled
In some Ariya good in village ,but not work out my Ariya
Santoshi5618

Mar 10, 2018

Road quality is bad.

In my area a road maked by Gram Panchayat sadak yojana and road was rcc but after few day road have many of the cracks and bad qualities. My area is Nagla Lekhraj Marg Dhanoli Agra.
Kanika Masand

Feb 19, 2018

RoAD Repair

Neeladri Road in electronic city phase 1 which comes under dodathoguru panchayat is the worst managed road with huge potholes and dust /air pollution at its peak. which is leading to breathing and allergic disorders and many other health hazards. Immediate attention is required with first priority.
Kanika Masand

Feb 19, 2018

NEELADRI ROAD REPAIR

Feb 12, 2018

Road repair

Road from Saidopura to Baoli is in bad condition from last five years. I am doing my study from GNDU, which is far away from my village. I am reach the university by bus .But problem is that ,Saidopura to Baoli road is in bad condition, due to this i am late from my lectures. This problem is related to many people. Due to political reason, every new GOV. did not repair this link road. So pleas doing it in fast progress.
With regards
All the villagers of SAIDOPURA

Jan 9, 2018

Repair of Road and Construction of new road

I am resident of Saraswati Nagar Colony Village-Chandpur, Dist- Varanasi, State- U.P.
The road of my colony is in worst condition from a long time ago.No government servant is looking toward this matter.Also I want to inform you that in my colony people are helpless to go from unmetalled road.No any type of road is prepared for almost 20 to 25 houses on which they daily travelled
amarjeet singh jaglan

Jan 7, 2018

road repair

Respected sir
I want to inform you that my road buana lakhu to shamri is in bad condition. This road did not make last 3 years. I gave many complaint about this. But no proces was not going on. Please do about this.
Reagrds
All villagers of shamri and buana lakhu
Rohit lassi

Dec 27, 2017

Repair roads

Its had been 5 months roads of shahapur , Maharashtra had not been repaired... government of shahapur Maharashtra is not doing anything...all the middle class and lower class people are facing too much problem from this broken roads...the vehicle like bounces on road...it doesn't feel like we are riding vehicle , it feels like we are on horse...i am tired of this...i have no words to express my anger...
Hope roads get repaired...
People here gets shocked if roads are repaired...its like shahapur's government had taken swear to not build the road