VIPUL MOTORS, VASUNDHARA COLONY, TONK ROAD, JAIPUR , PHONE:2710745

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about VIPUL MOTORS, VASUNDHARA COLONY, TONK ROAD, JAIPUR , PHONE:2710745

Feb 21, 2013

NON DELIVER INSURANCE PAPERS AND EXCESS PAYMENT

Sir, I have purchased a used Maruti Zen Estilo LXI on 30.12.12 price details given to me is as under which is mentioned in Pre owned car booking form:-
1. VEHICLE PRICE : 1,72,382.00
2. INSURANCE 2,180.00*
3. ROAD TAX 5,438.00*
4. VAT 5,000.00
TOTAL 1,85,000.00

RC after transfer my name handed over to me along with fee Receipt charged by RTO Rs.4138/- when company charged from me Rs.5,438/- and till date after visited so many time personally and phone calls company didnt handover me the original insurance paper of above vehicle. I have contacted to the respective insurance company they informed me that vehichle insurance is transferred in my name on 6.2.13 and they charged as transfer fee Rs.453/- only when company charged from me Rs.2,138/- till date company didnt handover the insurance papers nor refund excess amount charged from me. I have contacted so many time personally and asked for excess amount refund but they refused to return. Kindly do the needfull for handing over original insurance papers and excess amount paid by me. An prompt action is required in this regard is appreciated.

D.R. Chauhan