Vishnu Cars Private limited, Medavakkam

Swaminathanramachandran

Jun 29, 2020

Job card no : JC2000356 - car se

Dear Vishnu cars,
Previously I servicing my car in your show room pallavaram – Chennai branch. This time I had given serving my car Job card no : JC2000356 In your show room at selayur branch – Chennai on 13/06/2020.

But I had totally upset because of his service and Charging for servicing. I had given my car regular periodic servicing for 30 thousand kilometer. As per Maruti Suzuki care service calculator showing up Rs. 4550 excluding service tax amount.
During handed over the vehicle to servicing center they are estimated RS 8790 including all extra works including wheel alignment (Find the attachment). But I had gone to receiving my vehicle charges me for Rs. 13340.

Simply they are pressurized me to pay the amount for releasing my vehicle. I had totally irritated frorm your service guy Mr.Kumaresan – 9677129427. Before servicing I had contacted Mr.Nazeer for servicing. He was was estimated approximately Rs – 7500 –to – 7800/=.
But your side charged more than 77% for our estimated amount and 193 % excesses from Maruti service calculator then compelled me to get the amount. Even though wheel alignment not done. Now also vehicle in same condition only. I am not happy in your Servicing also. Till I am feeling you organization was cheated me through your service staffs.
I had totally lost my hope in your organization confidences.

Job card no : JC2000356 - car se Job card no : JC2000356 - car se Job card no : JC2000356 - car se

anilnumar421

Mar 5, 2020

Horrible service and support by Vishnu cars Kundathur

I had given my car for general service and once car reached to their service station they called me at least 8 times in quick intervals to for up-selling the services by making me scared. They literally tried to make me realize that my car is such a bad condition it won’t run on road again until I avail their offered services. They billed me for many things which i had not asked for as the service person works for target amount and if you failed to help him in achieving his target they will make you to run around. Horrible experience, finally they differed in delivery date rather denied to deliver the car as the bill value was not in 5 digit. Worst part is no one is bothered to care about your grievances. They just need money and act smart to grab that. For car delivery I had called back to all those numbers but no one has responded back, finally I need to go at their shed to pick up the car which they supposed to deliver.
Please avoid them otherwise you will be penalized by them , hope you are wise enough .
Sai...

Jan 3, 2019

Hecting Phone Calls _ Vishnu Cars Pallavaram

I am fed up with the follow up of Vishnu cars pallavaram.. No body does not even respect the times of Customers / customer requirement / needs..

Very Very bad service..

Sai Krishna
+91-9600052015.
Bikkina

Mar 15, 2017

Maruthi Suzuki Car Service

I have got my car serviced in Pallavaram, Vishnu Cars recently, I am very much satisfied with their service and their quick reply and delivery. They are providing the pick up and drop service for free. They picked my car at 10 from my office and handed over my car by 5 by the time my office is over. I could drive back home in my own vehicle. I felt the price is very cheap compared to other dealers and on top of it they offered 10% discount as it's a paid service. I already availed 2 free services from them . For some running repair i had to visit some other dealer. Inspite of sitting in their workshop there is no proper response and they tried to over bill me. Putting that in mind I am prepared to pay the bill and vishnu cars has given me additional discount and very good response. I strongly recommend Pallavaram branch. You can contact Mr. Saravanan - 99401 38889, very patient guy and give good discount and intime delivery with free pick up and drop.
Shinu791

Dec 18, 2016

Pathetic Service - 5139

I want to bring to your notice the pathetic service and the major let down by Vishnu Cars, Medavakkam, Chennai.
I own a Wagon R - LXi (Dual Transmission -Petrol & Gas). I had given the vehicle for service couple of weeks back and had informed the Customer service manager Mr. Dinesh (Mobile - 9600194237).

I had informed him about the performance issues while the car was running in Gas.
Th vehicle was returned to me after 2 days and was assured of having arrested all the complaints, including the Gas performance.

However, I started experiencing issues with the car performance on the 2nd day itself. I informed Dinesh of the same and he confirmed that he will have someone from the service center pick the car from my place.

I waited for his call or revert for almost a week, but didn’t receive any update. After 9 days Dinesh called me and said he will share a discount coupon for the service ignorance and asked me to provide satisfactory rating when the Maruti Customer Feedback team calls for feedback.

It’s been 2 weeks that I’m in Chennai after my outstation tour. And I’ve fuelled the Gas tank only twice however, I can smell gas inside the car while driving and also hear a cracker busting sound every time gas indication lowers from 5 LED lights to 4 LED lights then to 3 LED lights. The sound is so loud that bikers and other people driving by my car have checked if it’s a noise of a tyre burst or something else.

Also, the Gas tank capacity which earlier used to be taking a total of 25 litres, doesn’t take more than 15 litres now, I’m not sure how these guys can make my car like that.

This is only the second time i had given the vehicle for service in Vishnu Cars, Medavakkam and such an experience is more than enough for me to finalise that this is not the right place for my car to get serviced, in fact I’ve already informed my friends of the same and would request each one of you not to get your vehicle serviced in Vishnu cars.

If Mr. Dinesh is servicing your vehicle then you sure need to have God’s blessings to get the vehicle serviced to your satisfaction.
Shinu791

Dec 18, 2016

Pathetic Service - 5139

The vehicle was returned to me after 2 days and was assured of having arrested all the complaints, including the Gas performance.

G. Vijayakumar

Feb 28, 2016

Extream dealy in delivery of the vehicle

I have given my Maruti Ritz VXI Reg. No. TN22 CH 4627 for repair at Vishnu Cars, Pallavaram on 25th May 2015 after met with an accident. The body shop Manager Mr. Bhaskar and the supervisor Mr. Arun have informed that they can complete the repair work within a month (max) as soon as Insurance is cleared and committed delivery on end July 2015 including Insurance formalities. Every time when I called, I was told that the repair work is in progress and will get completed in 2/3 weeks.

When I visited their shop during end July, nothing has been done on the car and they recommitted the delivery date as End August and asked to me to pay an advance of 20000/- to speed up the work. Till date I have contacted Vishnu cars more than 100 times and and visited the shop more than 20 times including yesterday. Have contacted their AGM Mr. Praveen, Customer care manager Mr. Varadharajan also several times. Their AGM has never responded to the phone calls. After lot of debate the customer care manager has Mr. Varadharajan has committed delivery on 4th Jan 2016 and further to 11th Jan 2016 and further there is no response from him, even when I visited him in person, he avoided to give any response by telling me for wait for 5 mins and vanished from the place.

During the Mid of Nov'15, I was told that all the work was over and they are awaiting for the Front seat assembly which they anticipate within a week time, but nothing has been done. All their commitments were fake and lies.

During end January, they have called me and told that the vehicle was ready for delivery and asked my to pay 80,000/-, I went to their shop on 23rd Jan 16 and paid 50000/- also and after that they said some minor work is still pending which they can complete on the next day and deliver the vehicle.

During early Feb 2016, I was told that the Front seat assembly is getting delayed and hence hence they have fixed a old seat assembly removed from an used car and asked me to adjust with that, further informed that they will replace the seat once new one arrives which I did't accept. After one week (i.e., mid Feb'16) they informed me that front seat as arrived and they have fixed the new seat and also fixed new seat cover.

When I visited yesterday (27.02.2015), when I unfolded the seat cover, I found the old seat itself was assembled (could see the same blue colour seat cloth of the old seat fitted earlier), when asked, there was no proper reply.

Again they assured that the seat issue will be resolved with new one and and the car will be delivered within the same day evening including rectification of some other minor issues (about 15 issues) but was not done as usual. when contacted no response from them so far.

They have taken 9 months against the committed delivery of 2 months for the repair works and even now I am not sure whether the vehicle will be delivered to me or when the vehicle will be delivered.

This has given me a lost pain, stress, loss of my valuable time, additional transport expenses during the absence of my car.
Elango_k

Jan 12, 2016

Servicing of my car TN30 AE 8325

My Car Maruti Estilo Zen (New) Regd No. TN 30 AE 8325 was given for servicing at M/s Vishu Cars Pvt limited on 30 Nov 2015 and they delivered the car on 11 Dec 2015. It was shocking to find that the radiator is leaking, AC not working and heavy engine noise. The same was reported to the in charge Mr. Dinesh and he was unable to help as he was not available and another tech attended and only the coolant leak was temporarily arrested by applying sealant (which is not the way Maruti does) and said for other complaints not possible to attend as they are busy and told to contact the customer care.
Spoke to customer care manager Suresh and reported the issues he said car cannot be picked up as the drivers are not available and to call after two days, again after repeated approach then car was taken on 04 Jan 2016 and given back 08 Jan 2016. When I received the car it was in such a condition that “when you bring the car out from a junk yard and fully filled with dust-exterior/interior and the complaints remained the same without any rectification. I was told by Mr Suresh that the battery was charged some wiring to one of the cylinder was not connected which gave the engine noise, was rectified. But nothing happened when I open the Bonnet the battery leads was full of corrosion salt, and the entire parts were accumulated with heavy dust. There was no sign of any rectification carried out. The car was kept in the yard for all these days and returned to me.
I took the car to the agency again on 08 Jan 2016 evening and Mr Suresh attended me and shown the car and asked “this is the way you do service to your customers” he could not give any answer. He took a test drive along with me and observed the same problems and to told me he will take the vehicle on 11 Jan 2016 morning, but nothing happened and when asked he is out of station. Kindly look into my complaints and take stern action against the agency and also the faults to be rectified immediately. I have paid a total amount of Rs. 35, 230/- against my servicing. This has given me pain, stress, loss of my value time, additional transport expenses during the absence of my car.

Servicing of my car TN30 AE 8325

DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE - Package Stuck at DIMC
    Dear Sir, My parcel with tracking number RM429297100DE...
    SSC - Deduction 2 times
    I have done the payment two times 😑 and in the 1st...
    New tech iti - Fee
    I m already paid fee of 1 st year and they didn't...
    MSEB - Continuous electricity issue
    Dear MSEB Team, We have observed continuous electricity...
    Nagar Nigam Jhunsi Allahabad - Illegal Abandoned Land Encroachment
    Dear Sir, There is a land near about 200 m from...
    CPP INDIA - MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION
    I had taken card protection plan from CPP india on...
    Nandini Shubham milk packets - Poor quality
    Since past two weeks the cream content is very less in the...
    Maharashtra traffic police - Wrong Challan issued
    Jully 9, 2020 wrong challen issued Hi Team, I...
    WWW.thepancard.com - Fraud
    I have applied for the pan card on this website, after...
    Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sachi Darbar
    JUST A SMALL AND HONEST REVIEW ON THIS MAN I RECENTLY MET...