vlcc

Consumer complaints and reviews about vlcc

QURICA AGARWAL

Nov 18, 2019

Worst Ever Keratin Treatment

I went to VLCC for Keratin treatment expecting it to be a good brand but all my expectations were utterly shattered and I am badly disappointed with what they did. First of all I ll discuss the execution of treatment. While the professional applied the treatment, my eyes started becoming red, tears shedding, headache started, irritation in pulmonary tract, problem in breathing and I was not able to breathe. I swear on God that this exactly happened. They had no ACs working in the main hall. The lady switched on fan over my head and the fumes of the product applied( acute formaldehyde) (for sure not a trusted good product). While writing I am seeing that happeing in front of me again. I literally cried and was anxious that God forbid if anything would happen to me today. What will my family do etc,..... Feelings apart.....But I am really very disappointed with VLCC to use such kind of products. I have taken keratin treatment in Kapil's Salon , in Enrich Salons but have never faced such problem. Now the result part, a SERIOUS DISAPPOINTMENT. No one was agreeing that I had taken a keratin treatment a day ago. I went for a haircut after three days in a reputed parlour near my house, she was shocked to see treatment done by VLCC. She also suggested that Enrich and Kapill's Salon are best for Keratin treatment. And i realised that how big a mistake I did make when I chose VLCC over these. I have made up my mind that I shall not even go for threading to VLCC. VLCC: DONT FOOL CUSTOMERS. YOU LL REGRET. Already I can see VLCC is shutting down its branches gradually. Like a branch in Kharghar,Navi Mumbai got closed few months back. That's the future of VLCC.
QURICA AGARWAL

Nov 18, 2019

Keratin Treatment

I went to VLCC,Vashi for Keratin treatment expecting it to be a good brand but all my expectations were utterly shattered and I am badly disappointed with what they did. First of all I ll discuss the execution of treatment. While the professional applied the treatment, my eyes started becoming red, tears shedding, headache started, irritation in pulmonary tract, problem in breathing and I was not able to breathe. I swear on God that this exactly happened. They had no ACs working in the main hall. The lady switched on fan over my head and the fumes of the product applied( acute formaldehyde) (for sure not a trusted good product). While writing I am seeing that happeing in front of me again. I literally cried and was anxious that God forbid if anything would happen to me today. What will my family do etc,..... Feelings apart.....But I am really very disappointed with VLCC to use such kind of products. I have taken keratin treatment in Kapil's Salon , in Enrich Salons but have never faced such problem. Now the result part, a SERIOUS DISAPPOINTMENT. No one was agreeing that I had taken a keratin treatment a day ago. I went for a haircut after three days in a reputed parlour near my house, she was shocked to see treatment done by VLCC. She also suggested that Enrich and Kapill's Salon are best for Keratin treatment. And i realised that how big a mistake I did make when I chose VLCC over these. I have made up my mind that I shall not even go for threading to VLCC. VLCC: DONT FOOL CUSTOMERS. YOU LL REGRET. Already I can see VLCC is shutting down its branches gradually. Like a branch in Kharghar,Navi Mumbai got closed few months back. That's the future of VLCC if it continues to dupe customers like I was duped.
sabahjak

Apr 7, 2019

Poor service

This is happened twice with me in Shankar nagar branch no staff in beauty section or no time for appointment,I have my vlcc family card and whenever I want service it's not available.Its disgusted your services are lousy ,slow and totally derailed from path.Repute of your company at stake because I will not recommend anyone for vlcc .I am just waiting for the money to be consumed in my family card and then I will not at all renew my card.Totally unprofessional atitude if I ask why it's happening they said it's from higher authority all problem.
sabahjak

Apr 7, 2019

Poor service

This is happened twice with me no staff in beauty section or no time for appointment,I have my vlcc family card and whenever I want service it's not available.Its disgusted your services are lousy ,slow and totally derailed from path.Repute of your company at stake because I will not recommend anyone for vlcc .I am just waiting for the money to be consumed in my family card and then I will not at all renew my card.
Shital kumari

Jan 24, 2019

Salary not paid from last 2 month

I was working with vlcc vanity cube ,from past 6 month and thy r not paying salary from past 2 month and when we asked for our money they will give excuse s they cut our PF and they will not talk properly pathetic people they are,it's my humble request with our client pls don't book services from vanity cube they are cheater
Gunse

May 11, 2018

Cancellation for Bridal Package

I have opted for Bridal makeup for the month of Sept'2018 as my wedding was in September. But unfortunately my grand father died and my marriage is now on hold at least for a year. And for the same I am moving to Punjab on 21st of this month. I have taken this bridal package on EMI basis through Bajaj finance.I requested VLCC to cancel my booking as I wont be able to avail the package now as I am really not sure what will be date next. I know it is difficult to take the discussion right away,but situation don't come as you want, If this was not happened I would have really used this package but the situation is really different.Now from past a week I am calling VLCC and sending them the mail for the cancellation. firstly the started taking the call round and round as VLCC says you need to speak to bajaj finserv and bajaj says they need the cancellation from VLCC. Now the things are going really messy and when i call VLCC every time the center head is not available to take the call. When I call Bajaj they say they just need the cheque from Vlcc and the cancellation. I have a confirmation mail from Bajaj Finserv stating there is no loan or EMI registered in my name. I have the mail copy with me. I am calling daily to VlCC but no response again. Now its really a tough time wherein I am not able to manage daily and call them again and agian beg them for the same. The ball is now in VLCC and Bajaj court directly. As I have informed them over the call that I am in Mumbai on till 21st May'2018 after that no one in the house will be there to address Bajaj people. As I wont be able to any EMI for some time as I wont be salaried.

Again I am requesting you to please cancel the same on urgent basis or else I am not available for any payment.And If I receive any person coming to my home asking for the payment I a straight away going to show the mail which I have receive from Bajaj for no loan against me. I sorry I going harsh but i don't have option as you people don't have the feeling called customer satisfaction.

Hope you understand the critically of the situation.

Hope if the response is yes its really appreciated as the situation is really tough and hope you people have heart's

Manpreet

You can reach out to me on ([email protected])
Ruchi Chauhan

Apr 20, 2018

Unsatisfactory service - O3 Facial & Waxing

I (Ruchi Chauhan) m totally disappointed with the services and products of vlcc at vlcc vanity cube.
I have taken whole paskage - O3 facial, Bleach, Rica Hand with under arms waxing, full leg wax, manicure-padicure & Foot massage. I really had a very bad experience in facial & waxing... I have lots of pimple on my face...& your beautician burn my under arms .... & my underarms had black burning marks.... this is so irritating .... I suffer so much problm.... I can't wear sleeveless outfit.
Lavita Kumar

Mar 24, 2018

Unsatisfactory service

I have taken a facial package of Rs.11000 of 6 sittings in VLCC, AMBARI BRANCH, GUWAHATI. Till now, 2 sittings are over. The first sitting was satisfactory, but not up to the standard of the company. But, I really had a very bad experience in my 2nd sitting, as i didn't get the desired result. Moreover, the details of the package that is taken is not given to the clients, for which it becomes difficult for the clients to keep a track of the package. We are unaware and they do not make it clear to the clients as to what are the facials that comes under the packages. It would be helpful if the clients are given a receipt where it is clearly mentioned the facials and the duration. Usually, the facial timing is 90 minutes to 120 minutes as per my earlier experiences in VLCC or any other salon wherever I have visited. Whereas , the 2nd sitting that was given to me in VLCC, Ambari branch, took not more than 50 minutes. I was not at all satisfied as per the package and it is vividly shown that the employers working in VLCC, ambari branch doesn't feel necessary to provide satisfactory services after the full payment of the package. Because , now they know, no matter how is the service given to us, we 'll have to take the remaining sittings as the payment is already done.
I would like to mention one more point that it is the responsibility of the beautician to make the client feel relaxed and comfortable when the facial is going on. But in my visit to the 2nd sitting, the beautician was continuously bothering me throughout the facial time by insisting me to take another package whereas 4 sittings are already left in my package, not concentrating in her service. Had it not been a package, I could have discontinued to take VLCC service, but I am helpless as I have already paid for the package, for which they are taking advantage of my helplessness. My earlier experience of facial package in VLCC, ABC, G.S. Road, Guwahati was good. I could see good results after the facials were taken. I hope to get better results and services for the remaining sittings.
Nasir tanweer

Dec 23, 2017

Skin lightening

A big no to all those people ho r intrstd to go for a skin lightng treatment.if u really dont wanna waste ur money,kindly dnt visit ne brnch of vlcc.theyr totly fake.they try to satisfy d customer only in they 1st sittng to take awy the money for ol d next sittng n aftr dat they ol chnge.ive done a skin lighting treatmnent.didnt find a result.wasted my 50k in dz.new alipore branch is totally fake n opnd only to snatch money from d client.
sayanti007

Dec 15, 2017

worst center of Kolkata- Kasba

This center i feel is the worst among the rest. I have slimming therapies with them. Inspite of prior appointment you have to wait for min 30mins to finally get it done. Time is important for all. But these people don't realise. Nxt is they keep changing therapy schedules as per the availability. Half the appliances don't work inspite of several complaints. Finally few wr repaired. Most of the time the therapist r not present. They will ask females clients to get the session done by male therapist. They don't even hire new therapist. Overall I'm really annoyed to the core. I truly wish i cud in joined sumwhr else where they r more committed.
Manisha1988

Dec 3, 2017

Worst behaviour by staff

I come to preet vihar branch for haircut but t staff iss very bad in behaviour ... d person say no to cut my hair by saying u hv wit in ur hair ...nd recepinst of preet vihar instead of tellng staff member telng me to go out of parlour ....
chetana18

Nov 21, 2017

Haircut

Worst Haircut the hairdressor vikas even doesnot know how to hold sessior right . not trained professional they have ...So its better to get ur haircut done somewhere else ...u can money too...not a good center of VLCC in vijaynagar Indore
pragati gahlout

Nov 3, 2017

worst makeup

I took a package for makeup in Bareilly (UP) for my engagment and wedding. I had a horrible experience with my engagment makeup. That VLCC makeup artist did horrible makeup on my face. everyone in my function noticed and pointing it out that what have I done with my face. they took full money in advanced. I am so frustrated. I do not want to get my wedding makeup in VLCC. Refund my advanced money.
Deepagupta1421

Aug 14, 2017

Misbehave by Staff and Owner of VLCC of Hardoi Center

I am regular customer of VLCC and taking service from last one year but I am very much disappointed by the behavior of VLCC center of Hardoi. Yesterday on 13-Aug-2017 at 6.30 PM when I reached the center after pre-appointment and while discussion on use of member ship card and its services the owner and its staff has misbehave with me and I was very much disappointed with the way they handle the customer.
I would like to draw your kind attention regarding Hardoi Center UP where they are not issuing bill/invoice to customer in spite of several request. VLCC its a big name in beauty & fitness and unprofessional people like them are running the franchises are ruining the image of VLCC..
I am very much disappointed and expecting action against the center.

Dermaroller treatment

wastage of money

Dermaroller treatment

I suggest, a big NO! i had taken derma-roller treatment fron VLCC jabalpur which is for filling pits and pigmentation removal. first a beautician there told me in 3–4 sittings you would be able to see adifference in your skin. instead of getting a change for good, the doctor their from Batra’s Homeopathy clinic run a roller over a fresh pimple and made skin flat which left a dark spot over there and it is not recovering now. their treatment did not make ANY difference over my skin except i got this extra patch. they claim for a medical treatment but believe me it was just like some ordinary beauty parlour service. their doctor was least interested to share with me any details about the so called treatment. all they kept up saying was- you take more sitings. all they were interested was to give me their plan for more sittings. after one sitting they didnt even remember about my next sitting. I highly recommend NO to VLCC treatments! Hope my review will help someone. Because initially when i wanted to cancel my plan, beautician there told me i can not get my money back now. they are simply interested to take money.
Monika1213

Jul 13, 2017

Cheating customer

This a complaint regarding VLCC lucknow, Alambagh centre.. I went to the salon for getting haircut service. Initially they agreed to accept the discount voucher that I had but after I availed the service and went to make the payment they simply refused to allow any discount on the basis of that voucher. I was forced to make full payment by the staff and the manager..Also, the way centre manager talked to me was too insulting. Kindly take strict action agains the manager and the salon.
aashahpe

Jun 12, 2017

Two customers cheated Myself & my Husband. Only sessions they want to complete instead of giving proper n complete package.

Two customers cheated Myself & my Husband.

VLCC is cheating customers on the weight loss program. First they explain bla bla with doc appointment, DNA report, Diet chart & they ask us to follow the diet chart for good results but once money is paid they delay in providing the DNA or the Diet chart to follow where as they would be asking us to finish the session & with out staring the Diet or the DNA report with an appointment with doctor.
So I stopped my sessions after my 4/5 session & there was no care that they should address the customers concern in turn they ask us to finish the sessions.
Later after many months they called us to come for session n when I asked them about the reports again they delayed & when I pressurized to get me the report the gave me after 6/7 months but again very careless of not explaining to us on the report to follow the diet chart.
We need to go through it & not aware clearly of the same later after a month or so I personally visited the center & thought at least I have paid the money & let me complete my remaining 7 sessions but instead the so called Manager of the center Garghi told me that it is expired & I cannot avail the sessions. I explained in details but she denied all this but instead told me to confirm that it is my signature on the session contract copy & am very well aware of the expiry date & lied that she has called n spoken to me n had even sent letter.

This is Cheat to customers & our hard earned money is taken this way. How can we just take only sessions.
First they have to pull all the report explain it & ask us to follow the diet chart n then start the session which is the right way but here in VLCC once we have paid the money via card then that's it they are not bothered as they got there business right?.

Hope I get my sessions to complete. It is both for me & my husband two customers together enrolled.
peeranbi

May 3, 2017

Laser treatment

This is regarding vlcc laser treatment. I had a complaint that vlcc is cheating customers giving fake treatment that doesn't work and taking money for doing nothing if they can't treat u well money should be refunded to customers. Myself roshni nadaf my sister done face laser treatment for skin whitening from vlcc Bangalore opposite Sony world kormangala next to ganesh temple. I told them check the skin and confirm me whether it will get fair or not they assured me the treatment is effective and it will brightened skin but nothing got fairer. We need u to either treat it properly otherwise refund us this is not correct to cheat people.
roa

Mar 21, 2017

vlcc microdermabrasion and weight loss

i have complaints about vlcc microdermabrasion and weight loss in pimple saudagar ,pune

i started vlcc microdermabrasion and weight spend 70,000 above money bt vlcc didn't treat as per their promise of customers once they got money they never give proper treatment

first day of my vlcc microdermabrasion treatment she didn't flow microdermabrasion treatment after 6 months still my skin didn't improment i broght expensive product and put effort myside only.

it is very worst experience with waste of money.

i suggest all ladies dont waste money.
sonijeeva

Jan 25, 2017

VLCC KAZHAKKOOTTAM, TRIVANDRUM

The staff, especillay at the reception of VLCC kazhakkooottam behave so badly. She was acting as if we are going to go off with out paying her the expenses incurred.
The previous day we had a hair cut there and it was done by a lady named Isha. She spoiled the hair although she was talking so high about her professionalism and also mentioned to us that she was with javed habibi previously. She didn't even ask us whether we wantec a hair wash before the haircut . later we could understand that the hair wash comes along with the package. The receptionist on that day was sooo good. But the one ( fairer that the previous day's lady) was so bad. and they charged us so high. Rs. 650 for the haircut the first day. another 1560 the next day for hair highlights just 4 streaks. and rs. 605 for my friend's hair trimming.
So bad service. Please try to avoid going there.

VLCC Wellness Centre

Tanya & Neelam behaves so much unprofessional , when customer go with appointment they mostly forget to note it on register or take many appointments at same time and to remember appointments we have to call them many times after that also they make so much time to wait lmin 1 hr ,this center doesn't bother about anything. I have just choosed another saloon. cant handle more this unprofessional & seems like local saloon due to there response. and i have seen many times when customer comes neelam just Gesture to Tanya to show customer that she is busy either customer has to wait for 2 hours or disappointingly return back.

Jan 19, 2017

VLCC Wellness Centre unprofessional.

i want to share my views here. My experience is very much bad or u can say worst in only vlcc manimajra center others centers are good ,although VLCC provides good products & services but
management (Tanya) & Neelam makes very much fool of customers by lying with
customer always shows busy and do just nothing only gossips which i noted all the time.
when customer go with appointment they mostly forget to note it on register or take many appointments at same time and neelam only shows to customer she is very busy & do gossips with other staff and one of the bad thing is that they write feedback of customer by themselves by taking email id because they know there feedback will be bad.I will never refer anyone to go in VLCC manimajra center better to go at Chandigarh vlcc center without wasting time over here. Totally unprofessional..

Jan 19, 2017

VLCC Wellness Centre unprofessional.

management (Tanya) & Neelam makes very much fool of customers by lying with
when customer go with appointment they mostly forget to note it on register or take many appointments at same time and neelam only shows to customer she is very busy & do gossips with other staff and one of the bad thing is that they write feedback of customer by themselves by taking email id because they know there feedback will be bad.I will never refer anyone to go in VLCC manimajra center better to go at Chandigarh vlcc center without wasting time over here.Totally unprofessional.

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...