vodafone gallery

Consumer complaints and reviews about vodafone gallery

negibalam

Jan 7, 2022

VI gallery Outlets This the worst experience

Hello Vodafone,

This is writing with very sad feeling. history of the sadness is very long.
I Balam Singh Negi My No 9004833096 since 10 Year in your Vodafone Telecom company. I re-visited @ VI gallery Outlets This the worst experience i even had with Vodafone. I have visited Your VI gallery located @ this Ghanshyam Apartment,Ambika Nagar,Nr Dombivali Stiation Dombivali (W) Maharastra Thane Pin code 421201 .
visited VI Outlets gallery on dt 05th Jan 2022 Timeing 12:14PM, i was went at VI gallery Outlets Regarding How many My Acitive SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company.

First of all I want to let you know about your staff available in that Outlets Gallery whose The executive Name was Pooja,
I ask her Regarding How many My Name Acitive SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company for I want to know about .
and I have also carried all the documents like Aadhar card and PAN card etc. my original aadhar card shows there her also. but she was directly refusing for given any details for My Name which is SIM Number's in Active.of VodafoneTelecom company.
That is not the way to guide the customers and also they have no idea about how to deilling with the customers. If your staff giving these types of services and they talk in these ways the I want to quit from your Vodafone service by end.and port with my all Mobile Number to JIO company .

These are serious things which should be really look upon by the higher authority. I been 10 year old customer never had such pathetic response from Vodafone.Please, look into this seriously.

Fed-up with vodafone Outlets gallery Dombivali (W) Nr stiation response and their job.
It seems that the companies will take preventive actions and be serious only when they got criticized and trolled over social media.
I will file this matter in Consumer Court. I am waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely Balam Negi Mobile NO 9004833096,
mmunde123

Jan 31, 2018

VAS Automatic push services activated

Multiple VAS services push notifications sent and activated. Charged over 900 Rs for the same.

Multiple messages sent for deactivation continuously however still charged a hefty amount. Is it some kind of new way to cheat the customers.

Name - Meghana
vishalgg85

Dec 3, 2017

| Careless towards work | non-coperative Vodafone Executive |

As ported from Airtel postpaid to Vodafone Postpaid
I was issued a Vodafone SIM on 1st Dec 17' at around 4:30PM at Dombivali West Vodafone Store and was told that SIM will get the network within 24hours from now.

I re-visited the gallery because even after completing 26 hours my SIM was showing 'No Service', when i enquired on this to Tech desk, the response was very shocking, they said "they might have forgot to enable the SIM as it was Saturday", it was a end of patience, how Vodafone could be so irresponsible and careless towards such thing. I had missed many of my important business calls, was not able to make urgent wallet payments and do bank transaction as unable get OTP on this registered number. Why Vodafone cant understand the seriousness and their responsibilities? Why they are taking this responsible and priority task so lightly and carelessly? Then the guy says SIM will start tomorrow around 12 noon. but no luck, While typing this post its almost more than 50hrs and still my SIM is network less and still counting on, nowhere is your "Happy to Help" call.

Don't know the reason behind this delay, but you have to check this with management point of view that what is lacking here?

Jan 26, 2012

misbehaviour with customer

Dear sir/madam,

My name is dhaval gogri. my mobile no.is 9920587941. I live in Ghatkopar. I was Going to vodafone Gallery (Ghatkopar East) for purchase duplicate prepaid Card. At the Time I told your vodafone Executive MR. CHINTAN for Give me duplicate prepaid sim card.then told me waiting just 5 minutes. i was waiting 45 minutes but no reply. i was reqested MR. CHINTAN plz give me duplicate sim card early as possible. But Mr. Chintan not give me duplicate sim card WHY.........? Bcoz my data not scanned in executive PC.this is not my mistake.. plz give me reply....