Vodafone India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone India

debasis baidya

Sep 26, 2019

regarding excess mobile bill against 8794729432

Hi,Been a cx of vodafone POSTPAID (8794729432) from last 2 year and on a plan of $300 as a govt. employee.

from the last month of August 2019, my bill amount has started to come as rs 726 (jan 2019), when inquired about my extra charges, customer services told me, they have given me a printed bill details where it is observed that the downloading charge is Rs. more then 350/- which is absolutely impossible as the sim card is inserted into a nokia lost cost mobile where no download is possible. and the i have not downloaded any this using the sim card.

when confronted with Voda care they denied to believe it rather then trying to find out the problem area.

Informed voda that i think this can be a case of SIM CLONING,

No proper information was provided.
No search was done about the sms going out
No proof is provided

This is a safety issue, identity misuse

now i have no such financial ability to pay such bill and if so going on i may have to surrender the sim.

debasis baidya
8794729433////8794729432
sauravmurariroy

Apr 20, 2019

SUBJECT : DOUBLE TRANCTION FOR RS. 199.00 DATE 20.04.2019

I SAURAV ROY, I HAVE RECHARGE VODAFONE NO 9038922291 DATED 20.04.2019 FOR RS. 199.00 THROUGHT STATE BANK OF INDIA . I MAKE 2 TRANSACTION 1ST ORDER NO. UH71833393 WHICH IS STATUS IS Failed AND 2ND TRANSACTION ORDER NO. UH71833466 WHICH STATUS IS SUCCESS. BUT YOU HAVE DEBITED MY STATE BANK MOBILE BANKING 2 TIME FOR SAME AMOUNT.
SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY REFUND THE PAYMENT FOR RS 199.0 WHICH NOT HAVE DONE.

THANKYOU

WARM

PAYEE SAURAV ROY (BROTHER)

MOBILE NO : 9038922291 (MURARI ROY)
Tara m m

Mar 17, 2019

Internet network problem

My complaint is regarding internet network issue recently from 13/3/2019 I'm experiencing very worst internet connection to my phone before that I was having 4g now it is 3g that's to lots of buffering, by calling call centre I told them to register complaint but they are not responding to me
khan Ahmad

Mar 11, 2019

regarding network issue

I have been a satisfied customer with Vodafone since long time. My mobile number is 8650721070 But I regret to inform you that nowadays I am having difficulty in conversations due to poor network reception. The handset’s network indicator shows full signal but I cannot make a clear phone call. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconvenience for me.
On this adress F2 Ground floor near char Minar Masjid okhla jami nagar New delhi
pin code:110025

In this situation, I would request you to take necessary actions to resolve this problem as early as possible.

Jamshed khan
+918650721070
+928318103803
kumudvoda

Feb 12, 2019

Billing/ identity issue / identity theft /

Hi,Been a cx of vodafone POSTPAID (9999573384) from last 1 year and on a plan of $499 +gst

from the last month of Jan 2019, my bill amount has started to come as rs 996 (jan 2019), when inquired about my extra charges, customer services told me, i have been sending text msgs in roaming that have resulted into that kind of cost.

When asked for a hardcopy of the bill, which they were not able to provide me because they had a wrong e-mail of mine.
When i myself dowloaded the bill, i saw some 800-900 msg (jan 2019) has gone out from my number which i NEVER DID.

Now in the month of 10 feb 2019, got a mail that my bill has gone to Rs 1519.
checked the hardcopy of it and the same 900 text msgs has gone out AUTOMATICALLY.

Informed voda that i think this can be a case of SIM CLONING, they simply replaced my sim, but somehow there 900 text msgs are been sent to 2 numbers only, which i have no relation with.

No proper information was provided.
No search was done about the sms going out
No proof is provided
AUTO SMS is still going, my inbox is empty,as i dont send TEXT msg.

This is a safety issue, identity misuse

i Just keep getting calls from voda to clear my pending bill but no one seems to be bothered to solve this case of FARUDELENT TEXT MSGS

KUMUD SHARMA
VIP Hexa

Oct 18, 2018

Copmlaint Against Misleading And Fraud

This is to bring into your notice that 4 months has been completed and as per the commitment of your marketing executives the plan for my corporate connections is not getting changed. Based on commitment of your employees Anuj Khattar And Sukhdev on behalf of your company is failed and we are suffering heavy losses due to this.

We have made a payment of 3,416,728 against corporate connections given by you.

If this is not getting changed kindly refund the payment and disconnect the numbers.

Failing to the above and misleading will bring into legal suit.

Anuj Khattar – 9888018335

Ameen Khan,
Managing Director
Rukmini Gaggan Anand

Sep 20, 2018

RUKMINI ANAND 9311701949 UNABLE TO PORT PHONE: 5 TIMES APPLIED: conytact on 7599741949

Phone/Mobile Number: 7599741949

I have shifted my residence to my farm in the village near Nainital from Noida since June 2018.

Since then I have applied over 5 times to port my number first thru BSNL and then 4 times thru Reliance Jio. Ever-time my request is being turned down to my new operator giving some ridiculous reason. The port request is being sent by the new Telecom operator and they have all interest to get my number transferred to their platform. But VODAFONE is rejecting either saying that I am defaulter customer ( I have standing instructions to debit my Credit Card) or giving that UPC code is not correct which has been sent by my new operator!!!

My escalation to Vodafone customer complaint supervisor and nodal officer only gets me response as " WE ARE SORRY...PLEASE APPLY AGAIN" . I have applied 5 time for port since June 2018.

I visited Noida Vodafone customer care centre to change my plan to the bare minimum plan of Rs.199. I was confirmed that the plan will be changed within 24 hours...after one month I enquire and they say I am on old plan. Please send request again or visit our centre. I stay in a Village now!!
Help resolve case asap.

I have hardly used phone since JUne 2018...but I am continuously being charged!!!

I continuously get calls from Vodfone to not port my number. Since June I should have at least got 25 plus calls.

I am using my husband phone so contact me on 7599741949
rohit92133

Aug 24, 2018

deducted balance unnecessary

May kindly see the complaint regarding unnecessary deduction of balance. I am valuable customer of vodafone having cell phone no. 9899122903 in my vodafone account balance is more than Rs. 50 before 10-15 days now i suddenly check my balance i was shocked that available balance is Rs. 0, for the deduction i have contacting customer care representative at 198. My call is attended representative of customer care. She told me we have no information before 1 week for that your balance was deducted. She told me that I have complaint against this my mail and told me that your balance will be refunded within 24 hours.

Today i have got a call from vodafone representative i.e My name is Bhanu Priya and I will be assisting you today regarding your Vodafone number 9899122903.
As per telephonic conversation on 23-Aug-2018, I would like to inform you that we can only provide you last 5 days’ deduction but in order to know more than last 5 days’ usage you can opt for the hard copy of itemized bill of your prepaid account in two ways i.e. either on one-time basis or on recurring basis.
Please make note of the following details:
Hard copy bill activation details:
•For activation of one-time bill, send SMS <bill><MMM> to 144 (First three character of Month)
•For activation of recurring bill, send SMS <act><bill> to 144
•Charges - Rs.49 (One calendar month – 1st to 31st)
•The hard copy bill will be delivered in 15 calendar days at your account address.
•Rs.49 will be debited instantly once the SMS is sent from your side and is accepted by our system.
•For one time bill no cancellation is allowed after service request is accepted and the rental is debited.
•Bills will be delivered on the registered account address only.
I am fool that i have already have deducted Rs. 50 and above, for that in addition to deduction i have Rs. 49 extra. It's totally blackmailing to the customer and force to pay the amount. I sorrow to say that company doing lots of fraud to its customer. I suggested to all not getting the connection of vodafone. It's totally fraud company.
rohit92133

Jul 5, 2018

deducted balance unnecessary

Phone/Mobile Number: 9899122903

May kindly see the complaint regarding unnecessary deduction of balance & misbehavior by call center representative & misguide. I am valuable customer of vodafone having cell phone no. 9899122903 in my vodafone account balance is more than Rs. 50 before 5-7 days now i suddenly check my balance i am shocked that available balance is Rs. 11, for the deduction i have contacting customer care representative at 198. My call is attended representative of customer care i.e Ms Veena. She told me that you have open a link for that your balance was deducted. But I am telling her that I didn't open any link because i am using another sim for internet uses. She was agree for that and told me that your balance will be refunded within 24 hours. Today I am checking my balance and found that only Rs. 11 is available in my account after that I have contacted in customer care Ms. Pooja has attended my call. I tell my whole story to her but she deny to refund my balance and saying that your balance will not refunded in any condition and not telling her employee id for further communication/complaints. Representative talk to me in rudely behavior and told me that the amount is cutting in right manner. She talk to me very bad manner and not listen me properly.
For that i am requesting you to provide me docket number & confirming registration no of my complaint for above cited matter. And refund my balance as soon as possible.

Rohit Kumar

SIM card replacemet

The new sim has been purchased 4-5 days ago
I was informed the the documents have not been updated so I need to visit the store again ( why couldn’t the take all the relevant information/ documentation the first day itself)
Second day again the person concerned said the information is being sent again/ or will be uploaded. He once again did not take the signed form,they
Just nothing happened for the next day
Yesterday We again visited the Vodafone Store we informed the sim will get activated today

Lost SIM card repcement

Sim replecment

Koshu

Jun 25, 2018

Change of plan without approval

Today(25-06-2018) I sent message for porting my Vodafone number. I got a call from customer care and she explained about some other plans. I asked her to call in the evening.I never CONFIRMED for change of current postpaid plan. How can you just change the current plan without my consent?Kindly restore my old plan. Its seriously pathetic that some plan is activated without asking me.

Phone Number: 9743684424
Sukhdev Singh sandhu

Jun 14, 2018

signal problem

I have port the number from Idea to Vodafone in April 2018,We are unable to dial call or pickup call because the network shown emergency call since April 2017 or show switch off when call from other phone. I have so many time go to side office but no fruitful reply received.
Please book my complain against Vodafone and follow up for solve the issue.
Mobile no 9914123521
abhishek.chaudhuri

May 16, 2018

Prepaid to Postpaid conversion

I am a Vodafone postpaid Maharashtra customer. I wanted to add my mother's number 9049483911(prepaid) as a child account under my number. The request was made on 9th May.. saying this will be done in 4 hours.. but now after 1 week they say that your request is deleted. This is totally unprofessional attitude and carelessness on the part of the Vodafone branch and Aundh,Pune. everytime I called and talked to the Team leader Ms Anagha there, she told me big stories as to she is talking with the manager and the head of the team to get this done, but nothing has happened till date.
Now my mother's number has stopped working. This kind pathetic service is truly horrible
nileshmadane02

Apr 24, 2018

Fraud & Misbehave of customer care

I was called to your customer care for in my mobile 4G network not display then your person tell me recharge your phone then 4G network will start on your mobile after suggestion I recharge my number 7507336356.
but 4G network not display.
Again i am calling to customer care he says your mobile is not supported to vodafone 4G,And your person person said me STOP FALTUGIRI.This type of language is Not acceptable From Vodafone.
You dont Have any Authority to INSULT Your Customer.

I need answer and resolve my complaint.

Nilesh Madane

Apr 15, 2018

VERY VERY BAD NETWORK

Hello
my name is vijay sharma from cobra vaddo,baga,calangute,goa .

i am using Vodafone network last 6 year but last few month there is no network ,network coming and when you call is it gone . very fat up.
on TV add they Vodafone said our network is better to everyone but its really not true . Vodafone network worst .

Please do take the action and improve the signal problem .
thanks waiting for your Reply .

contact
pacerparent

Mar 8, 2018

Over billing

I was traveling internationally and had my phone switched off for the entire duration, as I use my international number instead. Vodafone's bill showed an excess of Rs 10,000 in data roaming charges. When I called the customer service number, the person said they had a server issue and the charges were inflated. Upon investigating, they are still claiming Rs 4200+ in data roaming charges. There is no way for me to contest this in retrospect.

Shame on you Vodafone, your leadership and employees for providing such a disgusting consumer experience! Your brand is the most precious thing you have, and it has been trashed in this consumer's eyes.
p_s654123

Mar 7, 2018

Chasing for Refund

I hired an Activa on rent online (Paid online) from https://www.onnbikes.com/  Udaipur office, for 2 days from 2nd March 2018 to 3rd March 2018 but the side mirrors were shaking so I refused to take it but the guy, the executive insisted and said I will give you the replacement for this activa after some time when I get other activa back but when I called up to get the replacement the guy refused and said I don't have other activa back and if you want you can return the vehicle and I will close the booking from app and you will get the refund processed from our Bangalore office.

Now, I have been chasing for the refund since 5 days and Bangalore office as well as Udaipur office guys are denying for the refund. They are just stating I had used the service. In first place, I refused to use it and then never got the replacement and then I had returned the vehicle after he denied to give the replacement after 6 hours of taking it. Such terrible customer service, looks like they just want to eat my hard earned 585 rupees.

Please assist me with the refund. Thanks

My phone number is: 7600956215, Booking ID: OR48993
Ravikiranreddy

Mar 3, 2018

It is Not Vodafone it is worstfone

First time 07-Feb-2018 I requested to vodafone to switch from vodafone to other network but they rejected my application due to outstanding amount at the time of my request. Actually after my request i added some extra amount to vodafone. At the time of verification definitly there should be enough amount to give clearence for my request, but they told silly reason requested time there should be outstanding amount. :(

Again i requested for portability second time on 14 Feb 2018, this time they automatically added some extra packs and rejected my request which i haven't asked them. After my call with customer care people they told which was their fault so they should wave off these amount and ask me to do new request this time definilty will get acceptance from their side.

So again i request new request after my bill generated which is on 28 Feb 2018, This time also they rejected because of some packs they did wave off that's why rejected. Actually i didn't ask to these network people i will continue once they enable these pack. Their side only they enable packs like customer want's these packs eventhough customer doesnot ask. :(

I requested many times customer care people what should i do from my side to accept my request. Every time they are telling this time definilty it should be accept please raise new request. Howmany times i need to raise new request. Howmany times i need to beg them to do accept from their side. I called many times to customer care people they should have my audio conversation as proof which i am requesting them. Even I asked them though chat here also having proof for requesting. These many times i am requesting how can they think i am continuting this.

This is very very bad experience with vodafone. I should never support this network in future eventhough if it is best in market. :(..Requesting all please don't continue with worstfone.
rungpheth

Feb 25, 2018

Paid for all to Vodafone and asked for deactivate now they cheating me

I paid for all amount they informed on 12 Feb in order to get deactivated on my number.On 19 Feb the nunber was deactivated but today 25 Feb it is working again.I made many calls to vodafone customer (not)care and asked them why the number still working(monthly plan) then they said I have to pay more. How could it be that I still having pending amount (100 INR)?On 12 Feb, I asked them manytimes on that day to tell me for all amount then they kept confirm the amount then I paid for that. Today they informed me that we have to pay more. This is mistake on customer service for the amount checking and now they try to cheat me. It is not big amount to pay again but if they keep doing this to me again then how much they can earn and if they do to others too then it is bad. Should not continue any service from Vodafone ,I have changed to Airtel. Vodafone not good at all
rungpheth

Feb 25, 2018

Paid for all and asked for deactivated but now it is active again

I paid for all amount as per vodafone customer service informed through phone in order to stop using the service from vodafone due to bad connection on 12 of Feb'2018.After that for 7 days my number is deactivated but today 25 of Feb,it is active again.And once I called their customer service they told me that I still have the pending amount. How could it be? this is purely vodafone customer service mistake but now they blame us that I did not pay.If I did not pay really why the number can be deactivated for many days and I asked them to get back to the voice records on 12 of Feb to ensure again that I asked them manytime that only amount them said I have to pay. But they did not,they only try to charge cheat me
Chirag R Jain

Feb 8, 2018

The worst network over the period of time

From past few days i am unable to connect the phone
Nor able to receive the calls. Nor the data which they provide are good
Please do take the action
swapanilm

Jan 17, 2018

GV_MG_MV_PM99 reactived in my number in Bill copy in email id.

Please call urgency
Because of the charges you put me on. The allegation is wrong. Because, because your company is behaving in the wrong with me, you should be given the same plan. If you can not plan me out, then I should be allowed to port you into another company. Otherwise, I should be informed about my number service being given free.

Also, the name of the person who designated my plan, the phone number should be told to me. If you are not giving me a plan by activating a plan, you should inform the officer in charge of the phone.

Your company is doing a dash with the customer. If you are a customer
GV_MG_MV_PM99

कृपया तात्कालिकता कॉल करा
कारण आपण जो आरोप माझा वर लावलेला आहे. तो आरोप चुकीचा आहे. कारण कि आपली कंपनीनी माझा बरोबर चुकीचे वर्तवणूक करीत असल्या मुळे आपण मला तोच प्लॅन देण्यात यावे. जर आपण मला तो प्लॅन नाही देऊ शकत असाल तर मला आपण कडून दुसऱ्या कंपनी मध्ये पोर्ट करण्याकरिता अनुमती देण्यात यावी. नाही तर मला माझा नंबर ची सेवा फ्री देण्यात येत असल्या बाबत कळविण्यात यावे.

तसेच माझा प्लॅन कोणी डिऍक्टिव केला त्याचे नाव, फोन नंबर मला सांगण्यात यावे. जर आपण कोणी मला प्लॅन ऍक्टिव्हेट करून नाही देत असाल तर आपल्या वरचा अधिकाऱ्याला फोन करण्याकरिता कळवावे.

आपली कंपनी कस्टमर बरोबर दोखा धडी करीत आहे. जर आपण कस्टमर सोबत असेच ववहार करीत असाल तर आपण कंपनी बंद करावी.

आपला

स्वप्नील मोडक
नागपूर.
suhailafasi

Jan 15, 2018

i didn't connect customer care

poor customer care service