Vodafone

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

JAYADAS KM

Jul 2, 2019

Unwanted otp number is getting from 17863

Getting un wanted otp from the number of 17863. Please stop it(8943620175)

Unwanted otp number is getting from 17863

Kerala
India.

The managing Director & CEO
Vodafone india Ltd.

I have been using the above said post paid connection for the past ten years.
Now I decided to change my post paid number to prepaid connection and walked to your Thrissur store one month ago. They discouraged me and asked silly things and sent me back.
After one month I again approached the same store and reiterated my request.
On 27.06.18 I have submitted my request again and they asked to pay the pending days bill . I have cleared all the dues rent and all other charges and subsequently they provided a new pre paid card saying that the post paid connection will cut off within no time and your prepaid connection can be used very soon. They informed me a maxium of 48 hours to the clearance.
But it didnt work out. After 48 hours I have complainted your customer care and they registered my complaint and gave a sms reply stating that the problem will be solved out within 24 hours. But there was no result. I am in a postion that i cant make a single call from my mobile because if I make they will ask to clear that bill also. I think you are remembering the fact which I said earlier that I am ten years long customer of your company.
Again I complainted today itself and the reply i get was irresponsible.
I have in a trouble to make calls for the last 4 days.
Kindly intervene in the matter.
I request to expediate the action

With regards,
Shija Abdeen.
Abubaker Siddhik

May 14, 2017

Substandard Staff Behaviour

Mobile No. 9072384529
Relationship No. 68103907
Payment receipt No. KER048C170513_33117530 dated 13 May 2017
I was using a Post Paid mobile number 9072384529 of Vodafone since May 2016. Because of difficulty in paying the bills as the Retails outlets or Mini Stores in Wadakkanchery, Trichur were not able to give me the bill amount in time. At least 3 times I have to approach them to pay the bills and hence I decided to cancel the connection in September 2016. In turn I have given a written request to Vodafone Vadakke Stand, Trichur office and I didn't get any receipt for the same but number got disconnected as the counter staff verbally informed and there was no due for payment. Further more, I didn't get any confirmation from the counter staff that time. I didn't suspect this type of cheating.
On 12.05.2017 afternoon I received a call from Vodafone office (No. 9544698899) advising me that there is an unpaid bill of Rs. 595.00 on account of mobile no. 9072384529. I tried to explain the caller that as of the time of cancellation (September 2016) there was no bill due to pay and how it come after 8 months. She suggested me to contact nearest Vodafone office to clear the situation.
On 13.5.2017 I went to Vodafone Retail outlet in Ottupara and they told me that they are unable to give any payment details of this cancelled number as this case is of 8 months old. Then I went to Vodafone Mini store, opposite Divine hospital in Wadakkanchery and unfortunately it was not open and waited there from 10.15 AM to 11.30 AM. There I met another person facing the same scenario his number was deactivated long ago and he got call from Vodafone asking for overdue payment.
After unsuccessful waiting at Mini Store I went to Vodafone Vadakke Stand, Trichur office and got token 141. When my turn came I went to Counter F and tried to explain about the phone call and situation about the cancellation of number. She was adamant to listen or giving answer to my queries (She was wearing that fancy Vodafone Tshirt but without NAME TAG). She was telling that regardless whatever the situation may be I have to pay the bill and she was not ready to accept my claim that the number was cancelled before 8 months.
In between a man wearing same fancy Vodafone Tshirt but without NAME TAG started to irritate by interrupting our conversation. He was claiming that he is the Manager. Surprisingly I didn't see any managerial quality in his behaviour or culture in him. He never bothered to introduce himself by name as a minimum courtesy of a MANAGER. I felt like he is pretending or disguising as a MANAGER himself. That is not my business anyway. But he threatened me that he will put me in legal case on account of unpaid bills without hearing my explanation. First time I heard that a private telecom provider personnel got the privilege of framing a case against an ordinary Indian citizen for pointing out irregularities on possible computer entry.
Come back to my case, I have paid an amount of Rs. 595.00 vide receipt number KER048C170513_33117530 dated 13 May 2017 (copy attached). Please check my account using the service of professional staff rather than the unprofessional fancy dressed clowns and arrange to refund the amount of Rs. 595.00 paid in the name of a cancelled number after 8 months.
I have called 9544698899 several times to inform that the so called over due payment as per your records has been cleared from my side but no response from the other side. Typical Vodafone service, that is what I have to say.
As a citizen of India and still a customer of Vodafone, I would suggest you to recruit capable staff with an inborn talent to work or train the coarse stuff in a way that they can deal with customers of different background if you want to stay alive in the market.
I shall be much pleased if you could check the figures entered in the system properly and go through the matter in a professional manner. I am sure that I can get refund of my Rs. 595.00 without delay.
Abubaker Siddhik
sreejith0177

Feb 26, 2017

network issue

I'm using this vidafone number(9645819677) many years , but recently this sim is not working after mid night. The actual problem is message not sending.. Losing network signal, can't call,can't dial USSD..etc. My friend have the same problem.
I'm complined many time to the customer care executive. But no responce.
Please find a solution for this problem. Other ways i'm porting to another network.
piusnaveen

Dec 10, 2016

with out intimation connection dis conecyed

dear sir,

Mobile number: 8592924002
Name: PIUS NAVEEN

Feedback: Am really sorry to say that am not going pay my bill amount for last two months.because of my connection was disconnected with out any notification [last September]..am called your customers care and ask them to please give me one hour connection...am was in urgent meeting.that time need my phone connection live...but they not listed to me..next day I went your store at SA rode vyttila .they checked my sms and e mails there is no notification send to on this matter...they told me it can happen..that's not a way to attend a customer..am missed lots calls
till now am not paid my bills . no one contacted me for in this matter . today i get this e mail id , my friend told this id have fast response ..now no in and out service in my Vodafone number.you can contact me on my other number---9995681722 .

this not my first experience with Vodafone .. two year back i have face to much billing problem with your net works,
Reference number: 59029289--Ref No.48445177, this time am not satisfied with your service .your people says they disconnected the service because of reached credit limit. you go through the previous ref-number.that time i have only credit limit of 1000 and my bill come more than that ..

i hope you can under stand the matter ..
Sreejith PR

Aug 4, 2016

Chaeting vodafone

Iam from Thrissur, Kerala and iam using vodafone frm many years.. This connection is in my own name (prepaid).. Last february i change connection to my old office group (postpaid). I resigned there and i gone to vodafone store to change connection to my own name.. They asked company letter, id card copy and photo.. I fill the form, signed, and give documents also on 2016 june 8th. I close all bills. Also they told me to pay more advance money of 490. I paid that money also and change low mnthly paln. They told me that, with in 2 days connection will change to my name.. That time my frnd cals me to change connection to idea. Me and my some frnds decide to change idea. They send a msg for changing idea. But i not changed and decide to continue in vodafone. After tht 1 day one lady cals me. She says that she is tht regionl manger of thrissur and palaght.. Her name is resmitha (+919846003392). She says without intrest and ask reason for changing company.. I told her full maters and iam continue in vodafone like tht. She say, what kind of helf i want, i can told to her and she will solve like that. Connection not transferd to my name. After 2 week i call resmitha. I told this not changing to my name.. She told me to wait 5 minit and will call me back. After 5 days i call and ask to her. She angry to me and told me that she is in leave for 3 days and will call me when reach ofice like that an excuse.. After 2 week i call her she says tht my transfering form has complaint so i want to go to store.. After 1.5 week she says that i not paid bill and cut phone.. So not changing like that.. I want to change connection to my own name.. This month i want to pay 2700 rupees. Tht money is a loss to me. I want comensation also.. What i want? Please help me..
Manjunath b korishetti

Jun 29, 2016

my cell no 9449643455 free call for 2monoonth

As per the call received from Vodafone office they told me that for two months there will be no charges but now they are sending me the bill to pay as I am a BSNL customer I have ported to Vodafone I am not ready to pay the bill amt and I am interested to go back to BSNL please look into the matter
Rishi PU

Jun 23, 2016

Increasing my call charge

I was using vodafone for 1 year ,then by understanding that the call charge was not affordable i requested for a port to bsnl,then the customer person called me by providing much offers i said that i will surely port i don't need any offers you are only providing offers when we request for a port.Then he told you could use vodafone again after 3 months.Till this moment my call charge was 1.2 paisa per second and after this conversation my call charge was 2 paisa per second.When they realized that i will surely port they increased my call charge.Even though it is of small amount of money this is purely cheating.So a strict action should be taken and they must be fined
prasannaanjaneyulu

Jan 4, 2016

Mis behaveior of security guard

I am a resident of Ongole, Prakasam District in Andhra Pradesh. My vodafone postpaid mobile number is 7799939910. Recently my postpaid bill was generated. Yesterday i.e on 04.01.2016 I am going to vodafone office, near APSRTC Bus stand compound in Ongole on completion of my regular office work at about 7.20 pm for payment of the bill. The vodafone office is opened, the security guard advised to me to pay the bill in cash deposit machine. But I have Rs.500/- denominations only. My bill was Rs.277/-. Then I asked the security guard to permit me to allow and paid the bill in the vodafone office. The security guard not allow and obstruct to me and used hard behavior not to permit after 7.30 p.m. I ask the security guards name and he refused the same and forcefully said "you paid the bill or not it is not my business". Then I feel much inconvenience. The incident time was 7.25 p.m. Every day I attend my office work commencing from 8.00 a.m to 7.30 p.m. So I request you sir, you are hereby instruct to the above said security guard misbehaving to the customers.
Shreyaa

Dec 26, 2015

Range Problem

Hi, nowadays when someone try to call me or when i am trying to call ,then Vodafone told that i am out of coverage area or i can't complete the call. Even if i am in my house or office or any other place and also Vodafone is showing a full range symbol. Due to this i am suffering a lot. When i try to contact customer care, call had hanged or become end,or i can't hear anything. I tried a lot since last week. What to do??? What is the problem?? I am using this simcard since 2010 onwards. Please give me a correct solution for this problem.
djgoodlook

Nov 24, 2015

Vodafone no. reactivation

My name is DIGVIJAY SINGH CHOUHAN.
My mobile no. is 9767780627 (Vodafone-Maharashtra). This is PostPaid Corporate Pune connection.
3 months before I got MNP done from Idea to Vodafone and vodafone happily did it and my no. was working fine in vodafone.
Recently on 12th Nov.-15 they disconnected my no. without even informing me nor i received any email or sms communication before, while I was in transit to other state. When I came back to Pune, i visited their Viman nagar store and inquired reason behind it then they said that my last generated bill from Idea was pending, though I did not get any intimation from IDEA about my payment pending and Idea requested to Vodafone for my no. disconnection. Then I visited Kalyani Nagar Idea office and made payment immediately and furnished the payment receipt to Vodafone guys but then they said they can not reactivate my no. and only idea can do it. When I called Vodafone customer care, executive said please email this matter to [email protected] along with payment slip, they will reactivate my no. withing 2 working days but still my no. is not activated.
I am facing huge inconvenience and not able to keep in touch with important contacts. its my business no.
I am very disappointed with Vodafone behavior. Their store people and call center people are not cooperating, they always try to ignore the request or misguide the customers.
Every time I call customer care, they tell me different things. I am losing my faith in vodafone. I dont understand if nothing is pending from my side, why they are no reactivating my no.
Please help me.

Digvijay Singh Chouhan
clintsebastian

May 5, 2015

zeeditto service activated without notice

Zeeditto service activated with out my request and amount 35 deducted
nivedhidha

May 4, 2015

reaction

I need to reactivate my vodafone no.9048253115
AJAY WADASKAR

Jun 4, 2014

give me datails

SIR, PLZ GIVE ME DATAILS OF THIS VODAFONE NOMBER THIS NOMBER IS BELOW 7769073023. AND 8446346810 AND 9764440511. THIS NOMER. THIS NOMBER USED MAMBER IS FROUD WITH ME. PLZ REPLY ME HIS REAL FULL ADRESS AND REAL NAME. THANK YOU.

AJAY WADASKAR

MY EMAIL [email protected]
SIDHCA

Jun 2, 2014

BONUS CARD RECHARGE NOT ACTIVATED

ON 26-05-2014, I have made bonus card recharge for Rs.126. The bonus card recharge allows all India mobile phone calls at 1.10 paise per second and all India landline calls at 1.50 paise per second for a period of 180 days. The bonus card recharge is not activated so far. I contacted the customer care executive on 29-05-2014 and registered a compliant. The customer care executive has given me the service request number 465981100 and assured redressal of complaint within 48 hours. The complaint is not redressed so far. Due to the non-activation of bonus card, the call charge is 90 paise per minute.

Therefore, I pray your goodself to redress my complaint.at the earliest

Sidharth P. Nair
Josebaby

Apr 27, 2014

Not ready to register complaint & give solution

In my mobile connection 8943542622 data plan is activated & 2GB balance is available for use .But Vodafone data usage charged from my main balance without any information to me . I called to 198 the customer care executives not ready to register the complaint & give solution , also she not ready to transfer the call to senior level .
mistyrain

Jun 28, 2013

Vodafone Prepaid Sim - Misuse of ID proof and photo

I took a new prepaid connection from a shop in Raj fantacy, the shop address is Raj fantacy, Chalakudy,Thrissur Kerala-680307 in the year 2010.I got the sim from the boy worked in that shop (he is my friend) and he told me that this sim is on his name.so at first time I didn’t give any proof. After one year(2011) I got a call from Vodafone care about the Id verification and after two days my number become barred,then I go to the Vodafone mini store chalakudy and give the passport size photo and attached the photo copy of Voters id. The vodafone number is 8086675454, after four or five days got activated.
Now(june 2013) again I got a call from Vodafone care regarding the address verification and I told my name and address but the Vodafone staff told me that its wrong the number is not in my address.I went to the Vodafone mini store to enquire the case, and they first said that they have no responsibility about address proof changing and they misguided me that the proof is rejected or some other problems may occur on that time(on 2011).if the proof is rejected(on 2011) then how my sim activated again? I went to the Vodafone mini store again, and they are asking to submit the documents again and give the documents but they tell me that give the address proof of the current proof.I didn’t know that person then how can I give her proof?

I am suspecting they might have misused my documents for providing illegal connection to someone, if future if there will be any abusive call from that number then who will be responsible for that? Now my number is rejected completely and if calling to this number it is telling that it is wrong number.
Plz tell me what will I do to reactivate my number?plz inform me in [email protected]
mistyrain

Jun 28, 2013

Vodafone Prepaid Sim - Misuse of ID proof and photo

Plz tell me what will I do to reactivate my number?
vishwanath21

Jun 22, 2013

requirment of incoming outgoing details

dr sir i have a kerala vodafone no my no 808625047 my name vishwanath plz give tha incoming outgoing details of 1 month mail krishn

Dec 4, 2012

Incoming amd Out going calls details

Hello Akhil,

Please send BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144 to get your prepaid bill. For example, for the month of November, please send BILL NOV to 144. The charges for the same are Rs.50 per month per bill. Kindly note that we will be able to provide the outgoing (calls and SMS) details only.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala.

Feb 22, 2012

I hate vodafone

Who told you sir, there is no confirmation message on airtel...airtel have sir. the are good in service but vodafone is not..I hate too vodafone..bcoz i got a minus balance around rs 150 when am surfing internet.when it reachable zero balance they wont disconnect...and activate some services without asking me..

Jun 16, 2011

POSTPAID TO PREPAID

Hi Sanjaikrishnan,

We are happy to have been able to assist you. We'd like to have your feedback about the given resolution at http://bit.ly/m6IKeb so that we may improve our efforts in assisting you. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Vodafone Customer Care

Jun 16, 2011

POSTPAID TO PREPAID

Hi Sanjaikrishnan,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store with ID and address proof and a photograph on the bill date for your Postpaid connection so that we may be able to process your request. Do email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala

Apr 27, 2011

call details

Hi Molu,

Thanks for writing to us. Please note that we tried calling you on the given number but could not get through. Kindly share with us an alternate contact number as we need to call you for security check. In case you have any further query, please write to us at [email protected] or call us on our toll free number 198. We'd be happy to help you!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala
User82050

Jul 26, 2010

I hate vodafone

HI BOSS
I m manik from vodafone, actually in vodafone, activation process of caller tune is the same *567#, and u dialed a same, and its a self service thats why the is no confirmation massage, if u using airtel offica than also u dont have a confirmation sms .so its a very commen thins, if u dne something u have charged for it

thank