Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

COLORADO

Feb 13, 2020

WORST, FOOLING, LYING, DISGUSTING, CHEATING, HOPELESS and USELESS services from vodafone.

THESE vodafone is having a WORST and DISGUSTING full Do-not-disturb service even though after registering on full Do-not-service on my number but still there are lots and lots of messages from lodha, lendingkart, adhiraj and sunteck maxxworld naigaon.

Even after complaining about these messages the vodafone was IGNORANT, NEGLIGENT AND BOTHERLESS but not acting on my complaint so I decided to mail to their appellate authority and done so, after a day there was a call from their SILLY STUPID agents saying that he will again register my number on full Do-not-disturb even though after registering he again wants to so but didn't want to resolve my complaint and the request was taken and it will action after seven days.

So this the service vodafone is trying to give it to their customers, this is not the service what vodafone is giving but only to IGNORE and AVOID to do so, VERY VERY DISSAPOINTING AND DISGUSTING from vodafone.

WORST, FOOLING, CHEATING, LYING, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, USELESS and HOPELESS from vodafone WORST, FOOLING, CHEATING, LYING, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, USELESS and HOPELESS from vodafone WORST, FOOLING, CHEATING, LYING, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, USELESS and HOPELESS from vodafone

COLORADO

Feb 7, 2020

WORST, FOOLING, LYING, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, USELESS and HOPELESS from vodafone

WORST, FOOLING, LYING, DISGUSTING, GREEDY AND HOPELESS service from vodafone.

You are FOOLING AND LYING the customers buy giving a free 1gb/day for 7 days. When inquired to the customercare your people are MISGUIDING the customer by telling him that the message was sent by mistake, when called for the second time the other customercare says that sent the message to 144 they will help, the third customercare says that when the given internet will activate it will be notified by the message but even after two days later there is no proper resolution or message. This is mere MISGUIDING, FOOLING AND LYING from vodafone and their customercare.

Plus when free 100 mb of internet was given after the recharge but it was charged and my balance was nill, this is literally LYING and LOOTING from vodafone and they are so SHAMELESS that when commented on social network no reply from vodafone.

WORST, FOOLING, LYING, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, USELESS and HOPELESS from vodafone

kkmm7778

Nov 10, 2019

(VODAFONE)AFTER RECHARGE SERVICE NOT PROVIDING

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I Ketan Mistry My Vodafone number is 9769593759, this number using my Mom

I was recharged of Rs 999 yearly Plan through the mob kiwi On-line following are details
Transaction ID : MPR################
Date and time : 12 Sep, 2019 at 3:31 PM
Recharge has been done. But not any single Massage received from your side, and our outgoing service not working that time when I recharge.

Than my mom recharges another amount of Rs 129 and Rs 50, Because of our outgoing service not working That time when i was recharged Of Rs 999.
After one month Completed still our outgoing service not started against recharged of rs 999.

1st casll on 3rd november 2019 to Mr "Mr. Avinash Hapse"
very long time has been discussed with "Mr. Avinash Hapse" they said me :"You made recharge of Rs.999/- is lapsed against recharged of Rs.129/- for validity 28 days.
We unable to refund this as per the operator policy and Start you outgoing service against Recharges of Rs 999, Your Rechared of Rs 999 Plan are lapsed."
"The service request number for your future reference is 2037414656."
i Said to Mr. Avinash Hapse I dont want my refund, i want start my outgoing service against Our recharge.,
if you don't given me service than please refund our money.

2nd Call on 7th November 2019 Time 14:06:
They Said me Your outgoing service is stared , please remove sim than insert again in Mobile Phone and recharge of Rs 10 than You Service will be Start.
I done all procedure But Still outgoing stared but infect money Deduction started in recharged amount of rs 10.
And every time I call 198 they give me a ridiculous reply,

3rd call on 10th november 2019 Time to "Mr. Avinash Hapse"
same replay Your Recharged of Rs 999 Plan are lapsed.

I requisted to vodafone please Start our Outgoing Service.
Ketan Mistry
Hariharan1038

Sep 24, 2019

International roaming package

have a pre paid SIM (98198 57971). I travelled to Canada and the USA during July 4 thru July 31. I had paid Rs 6995 + Rs 99 and subscribed to the 28 days international roaming package.

I made a local call in Canada on July 11 (+17808522724), it got cut off within a minute saying insufficient funds. All the money in my prepaid account was used up. Subsequently, I could not make even a single local call in Canada and USA. I got a message asking to add money.

I had made the call from the place Jasper in Canada to a local restaurant to order my dinner. Vodafone claims that it's an international call and not a local call.

I could not reach anyone over the phone and had to sent around 30-50 mails with no help from Vodafone. They had not fullfilled the promises given for their international roaming and also the customer service has been extremely poor. Request you to intervene and refund the money as appropriate. Thanks.

Sep 1, 2019

Poor network issues

Very poor Internet connection. Even Voice calls are not supported sometimes.
Sirisha2911

Aug 5, 2019

Reject port

We have network issue with vodfone so I opted to Port out..the moment I msgd to vodfone..customer service ppl started calling me and asking me for the reason..I have explained them still they call again and again..they are rejecting my Port out option though I have cleared all calls and all documents are perfect...they are harassing me daily by calling me hundred times asking for the same reason again and again .I have explained them no of times very patiently still they do the same thing and asking me to stay in Vodafone only..literally torturing me not to Port out..I have missed so my imoortant calls and bank otp due to network issue..still they don't understand my concern..they are delaying my Port ..I have the freedom.to do when I'm.not happy with the service...
MMINSARIYA

Jun 5, 2019

Unknown OTP from 17863

I am getting OTP continuously from 17863 no .

There is no activity done by me..

Please assist..

In case of no concrete response I am going for an FIR and cyber crime report filing

My mobile no which I get OTP is 9619605604

Maheboob
Andrew Samuel

May 12, 2019

OTP unknown

17863 from this in am getting a t OTP daily what should i do pls solve its as soon as possible it is coming on my Vodafone sim
anujachauhan

Mar 13, 2019

Harassment for bill payment

More than 6 months back I had got my Vodafone number(+91-9167766498) ported to Airtel. As i understand the porting needs a NOC from the existing service provider for payments. Since my number got ported, which means, i have payed all the dues to Vodafone.

When I ported the number, I kept getting calls from Vodafone asking the reson for change and offers to join them back. When i refues the same, I started getting calls for pending dues.

Dear Sir, if i have ported the number and vodafone has given a NOC for no dues, how is it possible that I have pending payment?
When i tried to reason with the vodafone telecaller, i was thretend and told that they would keep harassing me with their calls

I would request you to please take action against them for unncessary harassement and mental torture

Anuja
Anonymous_12

Feb 11, 2019

Deactivate Caller tune

Hi Vodafone Customer service,

Caller tune activated without my concern and i raised 10 complaints still it is not deactivated. I was facing this issue from last 10 days, still none of the customer service has deactivated it. I mailed several times after that now Vodafone accepted that it was activated by customer service and now to deactivate, i have to provide NOC from my company. Really its senseless and they need to pay penalty to the customer for such a kind of behavior and really frustrated of Vodafone Service.
HardikGandhi88

Oct 25, 2018

Billed 1.6L on IR, though usage was recorded real-time

I traveled Mauritius with my family in Aug 2018. My kid (2 yrs), being a mobile geek, took my cell online and browsed YouTube. I do not deny this fact till now that there was usage done.

Series of incidents happened:

1. Prior leaving India, I activated an IR Pack, which states, Incoming SMS/OTP's will not be charged.

2. Since my kid was unattended for a while, she was browsing online. At the event of usage by my Kid, SMS Alerts on real-time basis were being recorded in VodaFone system, which were never delivered till date about my Data usage.

3. Though SMS alerts were recorded, the system acting like a dumb machine, apart from recording SMS, did not stop my usage since I exceeded my credit limit on the first message itself.

4. Vodafone was so generous enough to keep recording internal SMS's as a proof and increased my credit limit to 1.6L i.e. One Lakh Sixty Thousand..

5. I have an email from Vodafone stating my outgoing was "restricted" at 97 MB and another stating I have used 227 MB.. No one from Vodafone is able to explain me How 2 contradictory statements can be made?

6. Appellate & Nodal Authorities are so generous enough to help me with standard disclaimers, however not willing to agree that since the usage was recorded real-time, this should have not happened at the first place. I am trying to get answers from Aug till date, but none are able to help me with the same.

7. Thanks to Vodafone's Dynamic Credit Rating Scale, my credit ratings are up from 3000 to 1.6L, in 15 mins, without a written/verbal consent of my.

Case History: SR #235049820
KKhan28

Oct 16, 2018

Vodafone trying to cheat

Hi All,

Vodafone is trying to harass me by dialing unnecessarily n number of rude calls to my number.
Suddenly they have issued 2 bills for my numbers for month of Aug in October.
At that time I wanted to leave Vodafone because the pathetic network and plans that they are offering however, they didn't allow me to leave by giving an assurity that a situation like that won't take place again.

I have already mailed the CEO of Vodafone on Sunday however, I haven't heard anything from him yet.

So I understand that the complete chain of people from top to end don't care about their CUSTOMERS.

I want this to be taken care off immediately.

Aug 23, 2018

International Roaming Refund pending from 4 months

We have a corporate account with Vodafone in office. Facing international roaming refund issue pending from last 4 months of our National Manager. Follow ups , calls, reminders, visits, nothing is working. If this continues we will be changing all bulk numbers to other service.
Contact - 74000 61565 - Viren sir.

Aug 22, 2018

Port out denied

My port out no 9167610001 is denied as outstanding balance
I put a sms for porting out from Vodafone on 23rd July 2018.i got multiple calls from Vodafone retention team to offer plans and not to port out,my reason for out from Vodafone is that there is no range in my area and even after repeated mails to [email protected] there was no resolution
I have been using this no for more than 12 years now.but due to range issue u decided to port to jio
My request was rejected by Vodafone obana basis of bill not raised and payment due,when I called them they told me to wait for the bill to be generated and make payment,which I did the very next day and send a sms to port out again on 13th Aug the call center agent asked me to make an advance payment of RS 100 which I readily did and waited for 7 days as requested.
On 22nd I called the IVR 198 to o chk my port out status which says request rejected due to non payment.

I called them again only to get assurance by the call center agent that I will get a callback.

I need to take Vodafone to task and planning for an legal actions

Pls help and advice.
KUNDANPAWAR

Aug 16, 2018

why do vodafone store customer to go for prepiad plans

greeting of the day

dear sir/madam

This is to bring to your notice my cell phone 9967351422 has been closed
I had visit vodafone showroom at churchgate and they insist that i go in for a postpaid plans.my choice is pri-paid plan
why does vodafone force customer to forcibly go for post-paid plans please see to the matter and do the needfull .

thinking you
KUNDAN PAWAR
amritarajput

Jun 14, 2018

Pathetic Service

Vodafone calling itself as the best provided, it has extremely downgraded and pathetic service!! The calls don't connect until more than 3-5 tries! the data is always on H, even though we pay for 4G. Data connection, phone connection.. everything is below average!

PATHETIC! ANNOYING! WORST!
sang.praj

Jun 2, 2018

Abusive marketing calls on DND number

I use to be an Airtel customer and ported my number to Vodafone. Because of their ridiculous service and unethical billing, I switched back to Airtel. And after that my life biggest misery started. I get around 10 calls from Vodafone every single day leaving Sundays to port in my number back to Vodafone. I have registered with Airtel as DND but these calls doesn't stop. I have started blocking these numbers patiently but I keep getting calls from different offices of "Vodafone". It's harrowing because at times I with my mom in the hospital I get these calls. And shit hit the ceiling when these calls started getting abusive when I said I was not interested and it was a DND number. I m felt with only one option now to put a police complaint. It is mentally harassing. There has to some discipline and culture they should follow even if it's for sales. Only coz it's a woman that they are talking to they can't just start being abusive.
Sangeeta Prajapati
Number - 9987367670
yomin_007

May 13, 2018

Invalid deduction of balance

Recently, I went on an international trip. I had kept my phone 9870459651 on flight mode throughout the trip, so that my phone remains out of international roaming.

However, Vodafone has deducted Rs.99 from my balance despite the fact that my phone was out of network for the entire duration of the trip.

I tried sorting out this issue by talking to Vodafone customer care, but they aren't giving any heed.

Also, there were other Vodafone users on the trip for whom the Rs.99 amount was not deducted. This raises the question as to how Vodafone's system is working, where deductions are happening for only select customers and not everyone.
ROHAN999

May 3, 2018

M PESA SCAM

VODAFONE IS RUNNING A M PESA SCAM ....THEY ARE OPENING M PESA ACCOUNTS OF ALL CUSTOMERS WITHOUT CUSTOMERS AUTHORISATION..

I AM BADLY HIT BY THE SCAM AS NOW M PESA HAS STARTED HARASSING ME BY ASKING MONEY .

THEY ASKD FOR A SETTLEMENT OF 5 LAKHS .........
WHEN I COMPLAINED TO VODAFONE APPELATE TEAM ....I GOT A SHOCK OF MY LIFE......THE HEAD OF APPELATE WAS RUDE...HER NAME IS "YAEL DSOUZA".......IT SEEMS SHE IS ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS...
PLEASE INVESTIGATE AS I M GETTING THREATENING CALLS NOW.....
Shinde_rajesh

Feb 20, 2018

ACTIVATED RE 1 STORE PACK

RE: MOBILE NO:9892064657
I received a message from Vodafone as "RE 1 STORE PACK IS NOW ACTIVE ON YOUR MOBILE NUMBER" and it also says that Rs.99 will be charged in next month's bill. I have not made any such request to Vodafone to activate such plan nor does anybody who uses my phone made such mistake of making such request.
Please give me refund of Rs.99.
Also last month I was charged with excessive usage charges of Rs.910. Please give me refund of Rs.910 too.
Neha Hande

Feb 13, 2018

Unknown VAS charges

I have been charged for 1004 rs. as VAS charges.However I have opted for RED plan of 499.Please solve this issue ASAP.Hoping for convenience.

Unknown VAS charges

ajaymishra5652

Feb 2, 2018

Refund Not Recieved

I recharged my no 9648383459 with rs 509 bonus plan(84GB-84days+ unlimited calls+ 100SMS/day free) in vodafone app, money is deducted from my bank acct but i got message saying it was unsuccessful. Transaction ID from my bank acct is BIL/############/PGMIB-/VODAESP_LICI586..

Please refund the money or activate that plan

Vodafone Customer Care Number
iVishu

Jan 17, 2018

Vulgur talk

Vulgur messages
bishtsuraj76

Jan 11, 2018

Caller Tune Not Activated

I have requested to activate caller tune on my vodafone no 8879870958 for which the charges were deducted from my plan.
However the activation is still to be done. I have already raised a request/complain however no response from the vodafone team.
Pathetic service.
jignesh_101

Jan 2, 2018

cannot migrate from postpaid to prepaid

Application for the migration from postpaid to prepaid with all required documents for the number 9224378347 was given on 20th Dec.2017 at the vodafone store opp. Navjivan Society, Lamington Road, Mumbai-400007..the name of the Vodafone representative at the store who took all the documents and 15 days advance payment was Mr. Smit...but till date no action has been taken..on visiting the store again on 1st Dec. 2018...I was informed that it will take few more days..why no action is taken till 2nd Jan 2018...if it only takes 48 hrs to migrate from postpaid to prepaid

My flower tree - Not received my order
    I placed order on 14th February till now I haven’t...
    Rajasthan government teacher complaint - Teach private coaching centre on duty time
    Hello sir, I am from hanumangarh rajasthan and i am a...
    Kamadhenu Groups And Co. (Kg groups and co) - Fake Company
    #330, 1st floor, 6th block, Rajajinagar Bangalore-560010....
    telecom network problem - Network Problem
    Respected sir, I am from Amethi city of Uttar Pradesh .As...
    Safe Express mover - Fraud mover and packer Money not refund
    I have booked and used the service on 01.02.2020. During...
    Coffee and more - Selling chips at price more than MRP or the marked price
    At Chennai airport, the coffee and more vendor has kept...
    CSAB - CSAB Refund
    Dear Jossa/ CSAB team, I Hritvik Naru, Roll no. 27200282...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - Not working
    Dear sir/Madam, i sending complaints to authorize...
    fake free facility of government hospitals - hospital scam
    Respected sir, I am from Amethi city of Uttar Pradesh ....