Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

yogesh_bokde

Feb 1, 2015

wrong deduction of Rs.180

Today at11.47 AM , Rs.180 amount was wrongly deducted from my VODAFONE mobile no. 9920023434 without making any calls or without downlading anything, and even deduction history is also not available. so i rquest you please refund my amount Rs.180.
dashy2k

Jan 27, 2015

Non satisfactory service against request raised

I have requested for change of user for my mobile no at Vodafone store in Santacruz (w), however the Vodafone store made error in the initial name of the owner.

I have visited the store 3 times however they are not taking any action on the issue.

the Vodafone call center informs there is no such request raised by you for correction of user name.

Vodafone Ser Request: #1117389510 dtd 22 Jan 15

Jan 27, 2015

Incorrect billing

I received a bill amount for Rs 4,376/-, of which the data usage amount is shown as Rs 3,389/-. The break up of data usage is - internet (144 MB), vodafone live (1.88 GB), and vodafone mobile connect (183 MB). I do not even know what vodafone live and vodafone mobile connect are.

I paid the amount valid for my monthly bill charges and call charges. I requested Vodafone to provide me a proof of network usage in terns of the IP address, website used, and the network data.

I am continuously getting emails from Vodafone to make the outstanding payment, while they are not ready to to share the proof of the charges.

Following is the chain of events:

* My connection was activated around 28th or 29th of Jun 2013.
* I got a message from Vodafone on 10-Aug-13 at 23:23, that I am about to finish the data limit
* I got another message on 11-Aug at 01:52 AM that I have exhausted my limit.
* I got another message on 12-Aug at 2:56 AM that I have used 400 MB of data.
* I got messages from Vodafone on the night of 14-Aug/15-Aug at 00:18 AM, 03:33 AM, 06:14 AM, 08:30 AM that I have exceeded my data usage, and the data usage amount kept increasing with every message from 800MB till 1600 MB overnight. I got these messages while I was sleeping and not using data.
* All this data usage is against Vodafone live.
* I spoke to a customer care executive on 23-Aug about the data usage till that date, and about the messages I received from Vodafone, and he confirmed that as on that date/time my usage was within limit (300 MB).
* He accepted that this was due to a system glitch and while confirming that if I stop using data as of that moment, I will not get any data charges at the end of billing cycle.
* I got my second bill on 7-Sep, and noticed that the data usage again has been charged for a total of about 2 GB data.
* I called customer care again to report this, and i was informed by the executive that my complaint has been registered and i will receive a call with resolution.
* The call reference number for this call is:1400247810
* After a week or so of no activity from Vodafone, I called customer care again on 18-Sep and I was informed by the executive that I need to indeed pay the amount.

Since then I have spoken to multiple Vodafone executives, and everytime I have requested for a proof in the form of network logs, website usage and IP addreses, which have not been provided to me.

Please help me.
ranjeet190

Jan 22, 2015

Vodafone raised inflated bill when request for MNP Port out

This is regarding my Vodafone number7506260020 as I have received very high bill in the month of January 2015. I was being told by your executive that I will get unlimited plan @ 199.. But later when my bill came I was shocked to see such a high bill. When i called Vodafone customer executive to know about this false bill he told this high bill due to download of pop up screen when I am in unlimited scheme of 299/- & i have been using the same website from last 18 months money control, icici direct , nse, google finance etc. But this much bill never raised because the plan is unlimited. Recently i applied for port out from Vodafone to Reliance network first they try their best to retain me in Vodafone but when i insisted to port out to reliance network they raised unbelievable bill so that I can't port out to other network.
It was a false information from your side.. And I want the reversal to be processed immediately or else I will escalate the matter to your higher level...
i am tired talking to executives everyday and explaning the matter everytime, they are rude and disconnects call on my face, i request you to check all the recorded evidence of my telephonic conversation where they have kept me hold for hours, i am very unhappy with the service as i never expected vodafone to be so harsh,
vodafone is the most expensive network in the country and we end up paying more for the premium services hence this is not the way you treat your customers.
I have went thru lot of mental harassment duo to this... executives keeps calling every-time for the payments from morning and i end up explaining stories to them... A new executive every call.

Jan 18, 2015

99 rs deducted without intimation

Sudesh Arora : 9833398583
Vodafone has deducted 99 rs from my balance, and i did not get any notification for that, once i checked online statement i could not find any reason for deduction, i called to customer care the said that some NDTV pack is downloaded from some of internet advertisement.
i did not even know about that service and cant find it online too.
now customer care people are saying we can not help it out, you have downloaded it and amount got deducted. and we do not have any more details.
that is too cheap trick for earning. please do the needful action on Vodafone. i can see similar complaints have been logged by so many ppl.
ppattan

Jan 14, 2015

fraud

I would like to bring some negative FRAUDULENT service/movement from your mumbai office(Kamal Mills) by one of yourTele staff (MR.ANIL) in post paid sales department

I have ordered New SIM card on 06/01/2015 (No.allotted 9819776559) by Anil (Systematic Knowledge Agency) and send the person very next day on 07/01/2015 and collect Rs.300/- by assuring that the same will be activated in 24 hrs. I hv made several not less than 100 calls his No. 9833423710/7506409959 it was in vain .

Contact every day 10-15 times customer care 111 nobody in the position to give the actual status, but I was informed that this person (Anil) is doing the same for the last long period. Assure the demand No ,collect the cash from customer and not respond to the respondent

Iam very much sure, the authority to which we addressing would be gracious enough to go an extra mile considering the extreme, helplessness and difficulties facing by customer and request you to update the status of my applied new no
ysantoshy

Jan 14, 2015

refund money

i recharged my mobile (vodafone no) 250 Rs. at the 30 december 2014 through paytm.com but recharge was failed. so please refund my money as soon as possible.
Details- Vodafone Mobile 9833681060
ORDER NO. 708146113
recharge date and time- 30 Dec '14 1:24 pm
recharge ammount- 250 Rs
Dipesh Shah

Jan 8, 2015

Wrongly Charged for Data Plan usage

I am an existing Vodafone customer and my mobile no is 9821548976. During Nov/Dec 2013, I had purchased an additional (secondary) SIM Card from Vodafone, No - 9920028044 and Relationship number 8.11613933.00.00.100031.
While applying for the secondary SIM, i had exclusively mentioned not to activate Internet Data Plan/GPRS on my SIM. I was using a dual SIM mobile and already had the data plan activated on my primary number. However, my subsequent bill for my secondary Mobile - 9920028044, i was charged Rs.335/- towards internet usage.

When i logged a formal complain with Vodafone customer care (Complaint No - 1458591000), i was informed that it was a default service and if i dont want i should switch off Data Connection on my Mobile handset. This is ridiculous.

I visited the Vodafone gallery mutliple time and sent emails to concern person from Vodafone to reverse these charges. However, i did not receive any support from either. Finally i paid the invoice amount (excluding Internet Charges) and cancelled my card. I had to face lot of trouble and anxiety deal with Customer Care on Phone, visiting Vodafone Gallery.

I believe Vodafone as marked me as a Willfull Defaulter and I want this to be cleared.
Harsvardhan Tripathy

Dec 29, 2014

Bill Dispute

For the past 20 days I have been continuously harassed and have been a victim of pure ill treatment. The dispute is going on +919820885058 Mumbai number.

On 29th of November, I had requested for deactivating of my Blackberry Services and activating 3G data plan of Rs 250 monthly charge with immediate effect. The ticket number is 1626308238.

On 11th of November when I received my monthly I was shocked to see that my blackberry services have been deactivated as per request but the 3G data plan wasn't activated. I have been charged for my 3G usage which was ridiculous.

Immediately, I had raised a request and the customer care has assured me that the error was from there part and they will do the reversal from their end. And from then the journey of ill treatment and harassment began. The customer care had assured me that I will get a response in two days which never came.

I had to call several times to get the status but wasn't able to get one as long waiting que.

Then one fine day, one executive calls and informs that the bill reversal has been rejected because the Customer care had taken the request to activate the 3G plan from next cycle bin.

Whereas the request made by me was to activate immediately.

After this there has been a play going on and i have not been able to get any proper resolution.
Harsvardhan Tripathy

Dec 29, 2014

Bill Dispute

For the past 20 days I have been continuously harassed and have been a victim of pure ill treatment. The dispute is going on Vodafone Mumbai number.

Whereas the request made by me was to activate immediately.

Dharmesh Jariwala

Dec 10, 2014

over charged in postpaid bill

This mail is regards to wrongly ISD charged on my Vodafone mobile # 9619956793. Detailed bill attached for your reference.
On 25th October I received a call and they agreed to reverse this amount of Rs1200 ISD call charges ( call reference - 1606503020) and same was confirmed on 3 November but till date its not done and keep on sending bill with late fees and other charges. I already deactivate this number. also send many email to Vodafone assist but nobody is now replying.
request you to help in this case and help me to get finial 0 bill and closer letter.

Dharmesh Jariwala
Cell - 9833207733

over charged in postpaid bill over charged in postpaid bill over charged in postpaid bill

Sumit Patel

Dec 6, 2014

Recharge not done my Prepaid no.

Hello sir, i recharged rs 108/- for my Vodafone prepaid no 7303076767. But amount is deduct from my bank account but Recharge failed. So pls refund my amount.

Sumit Patel.
Mumbai
ciara01

Dec 3, 2014

Harrassment

I have been a customer with Vodafone for the last 10 years and I have not ever experienced such appalling customer service. I called up in July 2014 asking for my payment date to change so I pay at the end of every month and have been promised for 5 YES 5 months that this has been done and it never is. Each time I call an agent tells me it's been done and it never is. This is borderline harassment and I would like to take this further.
Every two weeks I receive a call telling me my bill has not been paid ( when it has), my line is then suspended and I have to spend a further two hours on the phone with Vodafone's inept and rude customer agents just to get the phone turned back on. I repeatedly get told that my balance is clear and then either get a threatening text/call to tell me my balance is overdue to which I then get cut off.

In summary; I spend at least two hours every fortnight trying to rectify the mistakes the agents keep making, the managers NEVER call you back and when they do they no idea, no notes of previous conversations and pretty much have no clue what's going on at all. I had one call me today (a manager) called Adam who was extremely unhelpful and told me my bill was overdue ( I only paid in on Friday) and that actually I have to call the 191 number again.. why??? In order to get this sorted.

This has been going on since July 2014 i.e. constant calls/texts/threats/ line suspension and all because I requested to change my bill date to the end of the month. I spoke to another manager three weeks ago who and I quote said - 'I can't believe you are still with Vodafone after your bad experience.' YEP.

So as you can guess, I'm done with you and you company - and I would like to make an official consumer complaint for harassment.

My number is - 07900 957 474.
himanshu1590

Nov 26, 2014

Request For Credit Verification

Dear sir/madam

Hi I am himanshu parab and I am using your network on number 9870081467 as per ur mail request I am going to my nearest vodafone gallery 5 times and submitted my document with self attested to your vodafone employee but still my connection are still disconnected.your vodafone employee said the vodafone executive employee are not find my given address they are update that the person are shifted from that address but I am still live on that address the provided by me at the time of documention and I am reqeust your company employee please said your executive to call me when he come to verify my address but still executive did not call me till now and he update your system the customer alternative number are not reachable.
So please this is request to vodafone that please tell that executive when he is coming for verification please call me or else if he can't manage to reach my address then i'm given you the road map of my address from that image your employee will be reach my address
Please this is the humble request to you resume my connection.

Request For Credit Verification

binal

Nov 25, 2014

Discrepancy in CUG plan

Dear Concern Authority,

Number porting was done for 4 cards (9967534581, 9967534586, 9967534036, 9967707640) from Airtel to Vodafone. At the time of taking plan we had opted for CUG wherein these 4 numbers are not charged if the calls are made against each other and other also 300 local min free, 250 SMS free, Itemized Billing complimentry.
Its been 8 months all this is charged right from the first bill and no action is taken despite sending mails to concerned authorities and we are directed from one person mail to another person mail.
Kindly note this plan was taken as a part of corporate CUG plan and we have soft copy of the plan as a evidence.
Hope to get positive response.

Binal Shah.
9967534581.
Kiran Kunden

Nov 25, 2014

Extra Charges

Dear Sir/Madam

I m Kiran Kunden using vodafone services near about 3 years by now having billing no #9870895552 and vodafone people have made my life miserable one month back they had some confusion with my internet plan where in they acivated 500 mb instead of 1 GB and then i was overly charged for internet n after a month struggling with vodafone people the problem was solve they gave me some discount which i was not convenced,however i wanted my no. activate i did that payment and again the month of october these people have overly charged...the bill says its 750 for unlimited internet pacakge which i never requested for activation ...I keep calling 111 they say someone will call you n then no one calls back gallery people says the same..i called No.9619854249 Ms.Monica was talking to me like dumb saying we cannot do anything we are sorry we cannot do anything with no Solution..

Kiran Kunden
younilesh

Nov 20, 2014

Vodafone chembur store

Hi team,

i have visited vodafone chembur store for my father postpaid connection to prepaid but one time these people misplaced my documnet.

& taken 15 days extra for prepad conversion. please do the needful

Nilesh 9769102220
Suman Tiwari

Oct 29, 2014

error in internet connection

Inspite of being connected,the vodafone internet does not work now a days!
aarvy89

Oct 28, 2014

Refund for the online recharge

My Name is Haresh Achegaonkar. I've just made a payment to vodafone through online payment for Rs. 300. I've done the online recharge from "rechargeit now.com" for FUll Talk time of Rs. 300. After ew min. i got reply from vodafone stating it was not a full talk time recharge. Tran. ID is MU0062743932.
I called Customer care & talk to Shraddha Hadke for the same but she was not ready to accept the "Glitch" done by vodafone. She said i cannot get the refund.

Kindly look inti this.

Haresh Achegaonkar.
Paresh Natekar

Oct 15, 2014

Wrong updation of address

I am getting wrong mail regarding the mobile no. which I am not holding. I had wrote several mail to vodafone customer care but they are least bother to revert.
HKJ

Sep 19, 2014

DND number receiving promo SMS

Even though my number is in DND i am receiving promotional SMS. Its my official complaint against vodafone for sending SMS & getting calls . My number is 9769668096
sandeepjain87

Sep 14, 2014

recharge succes but not received

Recharge of Vodafone Mobile 9167406875 for Rs.251 was successful. Happy to help, 24X7 - [email protected] 12:38 PM but not received yet
niteshbafna

Sep 11, 2014

sim card not activated

I had bought the sim card from Systmatic knowledge, having no 9820251581 They took the money under the pretext that the card would be activated in 2 days. Its been two week and the card is not activated yet. Above all, Vodafone complaint does not even respond properly. After calling the complaint number 198 of vodafone for atleast 7 times, today I came to know that this card is been issued to somebody else. This is an example of pathetic service from Vodafone and the guys who sold me the sim card. Is there anybody listning to the complain, or our words are falling on deaf ears.

Can somebody let me know the email of consumer forum? I feel cheated by both Vodafone and systematic knowledge services.
jithu10

Sep 11, 2014

v2v offers

there is any Vodafone to vodafone unlimited calls are available. pleace inform to my vodafone no. 9645141126
praveen420

Sep 1, 2014

Vodafone Bill amount not receieved

Worst service provider I have ever came across.

I took post paid voadfone connection on 12 July and activated after 10 days. My bill date was due on 29 Aug and no bill details provided till 1 sept. On quering in Nodel office responded that mail has been sent to registered id on 30 Aug(however bill due date was 29 Aug) .
I would like to terminate my connection and they are not explaining the process.
If I don't take any action then they will continue to charge.